Mixed Messages
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Connie was crying softly to herself. She sniffed a couple of times as she changed out the memory card on the video camera. Clete and Toby were smiling and leaned way over to give each other a high-five at Toby's instigation.

Mom cocked an eyebrow at me and gave me a wry smile as she continued, "I'll admit that you did all this in a weird way, but it seems to have worked out well. I got to live out my fantasy in a wonderful way and none of you appears to be hurt or shocked by all of this ... even among your friends ... who were so wonderful to assist.

"I would say that you were a major success. Because I'm not going anywhere and your father doesn't look like he wants to kick my ass out of the house. In fact, from the looks of that erection he's sporting right now, I would assume that he has other plans for me."

"You bet I do, you filthy slut!" Dad roared. He stood suddenly and wrapped one hand around Mom's waist and puller her to him in a crushing hug. We all stood there and watched as she writhed and giggled while he fondled her ass without any indications of shame at doing this in front of all of us.

Cheryl moaned again and said coquettishly, "Why, Master Frank," once again in the role, "whatever will our children and their friends think after witnessing all of this?"

Master Frank returned to the game and said without hesitation, "I believe that they will think that you are one very hot piece of ass who just got gang fucked by all of her masters and had her pussy cleaned out by all of their sluts." Mom shivered at the crudity of his words and held him closer.

"Is that all?" she asked. "Is that all they will think?" Then she looked up into his face with a glow in her eyes.

"No," Master Frank replied, "they will also enjoy seeing and remembering this!"

With that, Master Frank pushed Cheryl out to arm's length. He quickly spun her to face the table, or rather her gangbang altar, and bent her over it. She started to ask what he was doing, but she stopped and sighed when he kicked her feet apart and began to massage his rock-hard erection up through the outer folds of her already well-used pussy.

Master Frank slid all the way into her in one drive and pounded away with wild abandon. Cheryl began to cry out in orgasmic delight almost immediately. She continued to huff and woof with cries and yips along the way as additional orgasms wracked her body while Master Frank pistoned into her repeatedly over the next ten or fifteen minutes.

I detected motion in my periphery and saw Connie moving deliberately toward me. She knelt quickly and took my erect cock in her mouth and began to suck it greedily.

Adele tore her eyes away from my parents' display of wild fucking and noted Connie's attention to me. She knelt and began to caress and kiss Connie's back and neck, causing Connie to moan and shiver with delight. Every few seconds, Adele would look up at me with a hot look of combined lust and love.

Connie backed off for a minute and turned toward Adele. She pulled away and hugged my soul mate. I could see her whispering something to Adele, who listened and nodded.

They both stood and pulled me over to our familiar spot and Adele threw lounge chair cushions down. Adele stepped over to redirect the aim of the camera and then she returned to me. Smiling wickedly, she and Connie excitedly pushed me down on my back. They were like wild women.

Connie immediately impaled her wet, dripping pussy on my erection and groaned out loud as she began to ride me. "Oooh, yes," she moaned as she moved. Adele swept her thighs over my head and planted her lovely, wet, excited pussy right across my face.

I was so turned on that I grabbed Adele's hips and pulled her roughly to me. As I speared her dripping gash with my tongue, I could hear Connie's noises and feel the two of them groping, hugging, kissing, and talking trash, love, and lust to each other.

I was able to bring Adele off to two very wild and shivering orgasms and I felt Connie on about her third when I finally gushed up inside of the raven-haired beauty's sopping wet pussy. I don't know exactly how long this had gone on when I groaned loudly, with what felt like the entire pull of the moon's gravity through my dick, and came hard.

Adele sat back and away finally to let me breathe as she tried to recover. Connie leaned down over me with my cock inside of her. She kissed and licked Adele's sex juices from my face and said repeatedly, "I love you, Master Ron! And I love all of this!" She slowly rolled over finally to lie beside me. She giggled and whispered, "And I'm glad this all came to a head today. I felt the twinge about fifteen minutes ago. My period will probably start no later than tomorrow night, and I would have HATED to miss out on all of this because of Mother Nature."

As I started to recover my senses, I could hear the sounds of passion from a couple of places nearby. Looking left, I saw Clete pounding away from behind into Kelly, who was on her knees and mewling and moaning continually, perspiration shining on her excited face. On my right, I could see Penny leaning down to kiss Toby who was on his back and still had his cock inside of her as she appeared to have just finished riding his cock in a round of fucking of their own.

As I sat up, I looked around for my parents ... or, after seeing them in action just a few minutes ago, Master Frank and his loving slave, Cheryl. I was rapidly losing any guilt and regrets about my role in all of this, especially when I saw Cheryl curled up and sitting in Master Frank's lap, peacefully wrapped in his arms, smiling and cuddling.

They both were looking around at all of us as the couples and the threesome either had finished or were finishing our little fuck fest. Cheryl had a dreamy expression on her face and Master Frank looked almost regal, displaying a very satisfied expression. As I looked around again, I could see Kelly licking Clete's cock clean of their mutual fuck juices while Adele had moved over and was cleaning out Kelly's pussy with that wonderful tongue of hers. Glancing to the other side, I saw Connie working on Penny's pussy as Penny completely enveloped Toby's cock with her mouth.

I felt someone moving close to me. When I turned back, I saw that Cheryl had crawled over to me and had my cock in her hand. She already had cum drops on her lips, evidently from having cleaned up Master Frank, and she was leaning down to perform slut cleanup duty on me. Almost automatically, my hand went out to stop her, but she brushed it away and I smiled and let her place her tongue against the tip of my cock. She licked down its length and then licked and cleaned my thighs and balls. Returning her attentions to my cock, she engulfed it in her hot mouth to clean up the mess left by my having fucked Connie.

Cheryl rose up and along my body, dragging her tits against me, and began to lick and clean any of Adele's residue that Connie might have left on my chin, nose, lips, and cheeks while I sat up. Thinking about it later, I believe that this was just an excuse for her to get a chance to kiss me and whisper, "Thank you, Ron, for bringing this all about. I'm dying to hear all about the details. But, for right now, just thank you!"

She pressed her lips to mine as she held my cheeks with her hands as she moved into my lap. No one except Adele has to this day ever given me a more soulful and sincere kiss than the one that Cheryl ... my mother ... gave me late that afternoon. Her tongue did not fight mine as much as it caressed the inside of my mouth. I could not help but wrap her up in a loving embrace and hug her close.

I felt rough hands around me and looked to see that Master Frank ... my father had come over to hug us both. At this stage, I was not embarrassed at all at feeling his nudity in proximity to mine. These were my loving parents, together still, and loving each other as well as me and my sisters.

The activities all around us appeared to have settled into post-coital holding, caressing, kissing, and whispering. Master Frank raised his head to look around. Satisfied with what he saw, he asserted his authority once again.

Looking down at Cheryl, he said, "You need to get on the phone, Cunt, and order pizza. I'm sure that, by now, everyone is starving."

Cheryl chuckled. Then she kissed me lightly on the lips and turned to give Master Frank a big squeeze. She said in a very meek, subservient, and obviously put-on voice, "Whatever my master wishes."

Penny had begun to exhibit her own excitement at the success of our little experiment. She was sort of hyper after seeing Mom and Dad not only together and happy, but without any recriminations about what we, her children, had brought about. She almost gave me a heart attack when she looked at Mom and said, "If you want to see must how wonderfully Master Ron worked this out over the past couple of weeks, you need to watch the DVDs with the videos we made of all we learned and did."

Thankfully, Dad put a hold on that. He looked at me briefly and said, "I think we'd better ease into the watching of those videos later. First, we need to sit down with family and friends and discuss where we go from here. This is a weirdly unique situation and we need to talk this out a bit."

Clete, Toby, Connie, and Adele sort of hung back a bit as the Campo family members moved into the family room to talk. The Haskins boys suggested that it probably should be just the family that talked things out at this point, and made the offer that they did not want to intrude and that they should leave us to discuss these issues.

Dad was having none of that. He just nodded to my sisters and told them to bring their boyfriends into the family room with us. Adele and Connie looked at each other and then at me. I smiled and beckoned them to join us as well. There were not enough seats, so Penny and Kelly brought chairs from the kitchen. Mom decided to sit in Dad's lap anyway. Dad looked around and began to speak.

"First of all, I want to thank all of you for your love, concern, and assistance with what probably should have remained a family problem. I must say, though, that I am pleased to have found out through all of this ... and this will probably be a pleasant surprise for my wife here ... that a couple of you will very likely be joining and extending this family within the next few years."

Mom sat up and looked at Dad sharply with wide eyes. Adele blushed and smiled as I pulled her from her chair into my lap. Penny moved on her own into Toby's as well, drawing from Mom a look of shock, followed by one of happiness. I saw her eyes get moist as she sat back against Dad's chest. It was interesting during all this that no one had bothered to put on any clothing and no one seemed to care either as Dad continued.

"We have instituted a few rules around here since Cheryl left on Monday that we need to re-examine. First of all, the Campo house and the back yard and pool area have been declared clothing-optional areas. I plan to continue that practice, except for when we are expecting 'unenlightened' guests.

"Second of all, I have decided to modify the rule about no visits to the bedrooms upstairs by members of the opposite sex when parents are not at home. You may have short-term visits to the bedrooms, but there will NOT be any overnight sleepovers.

"I will continue to open up the backyard and pool area as a sex-enabled zone as long as things do not get out of hand or excessively noisy. I propose to keep that in place as long as you folks don't clog the pool filters with ... well, stuff. The length of time that this rule will stay in effect is also based on all family members being discreet about who they invite to join in and those ... select few..." he said these two words with emphasis, "they invite being trusted to keep their mouths shut upon threat of much pain followed by slow castration."

He looked at Clete and Toby, and I had to chuckle at the sudden paleness on the faces of both of them. Kelly and Penny smiled and squeezed the hands of both boys, causing them to relax a bit.

"Now, let's talk about the games. Now that we have discovered some of the more pertinent information about what was going on with Cheryl, and have resolved some of the emotional issues associated with that, I think it is safe to say that we probably no longer need to..."

Before he could say anything more, Kelly jumped up and said, "Wait!" She moved to kneel at my feet. Penny slipped off Toby's lap and did likewise. Adele slid down off my lap to kneel between Kelly and Penny and Connie rose from the sofa to kneel on Kelly's other side around me.

To Mom and Dad's surprise, Kelly said, "Master Frank, before you say anything else, I need to say something. I don't want the games to end." Dad's eyebrows shot up. "I see that my sister and our fellow slaves do not want them to end either. Master Ron started something really wonderful here and we do not want that to end just yet."

Connie chimed in, "Master Frank, I know that I am not part of the family here, but Master Ron has made me feel like part of a family of a different kind, as well as part of yours. I have come to realize, through Master Ron's efforts, that I am a true submissive. Before I met and got to know Master Ron, I was lost in my own fantasies; and I would have probably gone out and done something stupid or dangerous or both." She looked up at me with a grateful and loving smile and then back at Dad.

"He has helped me to learn how to cope with these feelings very well so far. I feel safe and loved by him--well, all of you, really--and I want to learn more and experience more with him before we both leave for college this fall." She looked up at me again with a loving smile and a truly lovely blush. "That is, if he agrees and will let me."

I smiled at her and reached out to caress her cheek. It was such a tender moment and I was truly touched by her sentiment. Then she just had to say it. "He's also the best fuck I've ever had and, with Adele's okay, I don't want to give that up." She had taken on that sultry but impish gleam in her ice-blue eyes as she said it. Adele smiled and winked at her.

Mom's eyes were wide with surprise as she listened to Connie and looked individually at all the girls before looking at me with an interesting gaze. Then a snicker erupted from her and she had to cover her mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

Dad smiled at Connie and looked individually at each of the girls, with his gaze pausing on Adele. Adele smiled and looked down with that delightful bashful look and said, "Master Frank, you know how I feel about your son, Master Ron. I love him with all my heart and I know that he loves me as well.

"I found out through all of this that I have submissive tendencies as well. Not as deeply rooted as the ones in THIS slut, maybe." She reached out and poked Connie good-naturedly with a finger and we all laughed. "But Master Ron helped me see just how a loving master ... and a loving and caring man could truly bring out the best in me and make me feel safe and comfortable with him. Because of him, I feel truly loved for the first time in my life. I trust him with my body and with my heart and I would ask that you allow the games to continue here for a while at least so that he can still be 'Master Ron' for me and for the others."

Mom's look of wonder at these testimonials of my so-called superhuman Dom capabilities was beginning to embarrass me a bit. I saw her turn her head slowly to look at Dad. He was smiling thinly and nodding. He saw her gaze and said to her, "You know, the girls are right. As you learn more of the story about what went on around here in preparation for this afternoon and evening, you will see that Ron has broken the code on how the game is played. Hell, he even taught me what I was supposed to do in order to bring your skanky ass back into line."

He tickled her side and she giggled, not offended at all by his comment. When she had recovered, she looked at me again with a combined look of love and amazement. The demon whispered for a second and I lost the embarrassment. I smiled at her and winked like a guy trying to pick her up at a bar. Her mouth dropped and she blushed and buried her face into Dad's chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.