Mixed Messages
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

I put away the video equipment and made sure that all the recorder's memory cards and the DVDs we had made, with all the damning evidence, were rounded up. I still could not say definitively why the girls and I were taking such great pains to collect enough evidence to hang us all. I guess it was the thrill and the desire to experience what we had all shared again vicariously in the future through these video records. I took all the memory cards and DVDs up to my room and hid them in the same drawer with my disks containing the records from Mom's computer.

It was about eight and Mom and Dad were still not expected home for another four hours or so. I did not plan on any more activities with the girls or my friends either that night or the next day, Sunday. I needed to spend some time on the study guide questions that my teachers had handed out for exam preparation.

So, naturally, Kelly and Penny turned up at my bedroom door just as I got settled in for a little reviewing. When I looked up at them, they looked a little nervous. I put the books down and beckoned them in. They were in shorts and halter tops again and looked very sexy, even with clothes on.

"Master Ron ... shit ... can we fall back to Ron for a few minutes?" Kelly started out after she and Penny had come in to sit cross-legged on my bed with me. I laughed softly and said it was all right.

"Penny and I were talking while you were still downstairs with Connie and Adele." Kelly hesitated and sent a quick glance to Penny who nodded and reached out a hand to her sister for reassurance. "We are starting to feel as if this might be getting out of control. With Adele it was okay, but now with Connie willingly joining the ranks of the enslaved, and with the complications of Clete and Toby coming around, it ... it just..." she fought to keep from breaking out into tears and barely succeeded, "seems like it's getting too complicated.

"I mean, look at us. Penny and I haven't had the opportunity to sit down with you as just the three of us in several days. We haven't been able to make any plans." She looked at me with an embarrassed smile and said, "And we miss being able to make love to you, too. I know, I know," she saw me start to raise the issue of being discreet around our friends. "We have to be careful. But I still think you are the best lover of all the guys I have been with and I miss being with you. Penny does too."

Penny nodded and spoke up. "Ron, I feel the same way as Kelly, sort of. I mean, I still love the way you made love to me, but I gotta tell you. That Toby Haskins is really starting to wind my clock. He is just so adorable! And Clete!

"My God, Kelly, when I finally got a chance to have sex with Clete today, my pussy felt so stretched by his big cock, I thought I would pop. The sensations had me going off like a Roman candle. It was so fantastic. Even still, though, I found that I was looking at Clete more as a novelty and an interesting diversion. I still like being with Ron more, and being with Toby even better."

I was flattered by their compliments and their continued desire for our sexual relationship to continue. I was also relieved that Penny had voiced her recognition of the ability to separate sex and real attraction. I asked Kelly, "Kel, are you okay with the sharing and the fact that some of us are experiencing love and attraction despite all the sex?"

She smiled and said, "Yeah. I mean, I really like Clete ... and I love his cock." We all chuckled at this. "But I realize that he and I probably don't have any permanent connections developing. Those feelings may develop later. It would be nice. But, as of right now, I'm just having a really good time fucking a senior guy who has a really nice cock and knows how to keep his mouth shut at the right time." She looked nervous for a second and said, "I think he knows ... about us, I mean. He didn't say anything directly, but I got the impression that he has figured it out."

I told them both about the conversation he and I had had earlier. I also told them that, as far as I knew, neither Toby nor Connie had it figured out and I wanted to keep it that way for as long as possible.

"Well, speaking of figuring out," Kelly said, shifting a little on the bed. "Have you figured out how we are going to get Dad on board and confront Mom yet?"

I said, "When we went to get those new sexy swimsuits, I started to get an idea of how to get the ball rolling. But I needed to know that I could handle my end of things in demonstrating the alpha male role. Managing you two was my first test. Bringing Adele into our little coven was my second test, despite the potential for emotional complications. The episode today with Connie was my final validation of being ready to exercise dominance. I believe I am now ready enough to start to work on Dad. But I am going to need your help."

I explained that we would need to get Dad into the mindset that his three kids were not just growing up before his eyes. We had to convince him that we, in fact, had already grown up sufficiently to be considered as sexual creatures as well as his kids. He had to see that in a bold fashion, and it would probably be even better if Mom started getting her mind around that as well.

That was where the new swimsuits and shoes would come in. We had to set up an opportunity for Dad to see the girls in their sexy outfits and not go ballistic, and maybe Mom as well. Then the girls had to see if they could turn Dad on without any blatant overtures like, "Hey, Dad, do you want to fuck?" They still had to be seductive, though.

As for Mom, it was up to me to see that she began to recognize us as sexual creatures, especially me. That way, I could exert some sexually subliminal influence on her when the time came. I had to see if I could get her turned on with my being the focus of her sexual attention some of the time; in other words, I had to all but seduce my mother.

At some point, we would need to isolate Dad so that I could show him what he needed to be, what he needed to know, and what he needed to do by my example of dominance over the willing Kelly and Penny, and maybe even with Adele and Connie if we decided to ask them to come into all of this completely. It would be tricky at that point.

We needed to connect Dad's impressions of his daughters as seductive women and their willing submission to my dominance over them sufficiently to overcome his natural revulsion toward incest and his natural protective inclination over his 'baby girls.' That would be a major hurdle and we would really have to play that one by ear.

Finally, we had to show him why this was all so important. I had prepared the redacted copies of Mom's emails and text messages. These were generic enough to show him just how fantasies could take hold in a woman and affect any marriage and any family in the abstract.

If he reacted properly to our inquiries about how he felt about that, then I would spring the real messages and text logs from Mom and her mystery guy on him. There were no guarantees, but I could not seem to come up with a better plan.

The girls listened and, after some thought, they agreed that it was probably the best we could come up with. They voiced their confidence in me to pull it off and I hugged them and told them I had confidence that they could play their parts as well.

Penny voiced the only real concern that my sisters seemed to be feeling. Kelly nodded as Penny said, "I just hope that I can really get into all of this when it comes down to the point of fucking my own father. After the past week, I believe that I could go through the mechanics of it with no problem. I just don't want Dad to look at me for the rest of his life as some freak or monster. I still love him as my dad and I know that he loves me as his little girl, and I don't want to lose that completely."

Suddenly, she cried out piteously, "Oh, Mom, I love you so much, too; but how could you do this to us?"

She really let out a howl and now was bawling big-time. Kelly and I both reached out. We all had some level of tears before it was all over. After about ten minutes of gently rocking together and crying it all out, we sat up and wiped down our eyes and cheeks with the tissues by my bed. Then we hugged and kissed ... on the lips ... and they left.

Kelly went out first, and Penny gave me a smile and a nod as she followed. Now that we had a plan, I felt a little better; but only a little.

The next step depended mostly on Dad's reactions and, to some degree, on the calendar.


As I got back to my exam review, I found it difficult to concentrate on school work. I wasn't too worried about finals. I am a better-than-average student who does okay on tests and I had already been accepted into college. I found myself mentally going over my own situation ... not the one with Mom and Dad, but the one between Adele and me. I mean, could I really be in love at seventeen ... almost eighteen?

There must have been a 4G connection between my brain and Adele's right then, because my cell phone rang, indicting an incoming call from Adele.

"Hi," she said softly. "I was just sitting here on my bed loving you and I had to call. I know we just saw each other all day and have only been apart for about three hours, but I guess I just do not want this day to end ... ever."

I smiled to myself and said, "Yeah, me, too. Hey, do you have a web cam and a Google Gmail account?"

"Yes, I do," she said. I talked her through how to set up video conferencing through that network. Within five minutes, I was looking at her and talking to her over my computer. She was looking gorgeous. Of course I would think that anyway in my current state of mind about her.

We chatted and smiled and laughed and just ... talked.

It was great. We were able to talk about our dreams and what we had envisioned for our individual futures before we had become 'an item.' We saw that we had outlooks that were somewhat similar. They only differed in scale. She had been somewhat pessimistic about her future, given how negative her home life had gotten to be over the years, while I was more optimistic, knowing that I was going to break free and fly during and after college.

I felt badly that she was not getting any more encouragement from her dad than she had been up until now. I was trying not to hate him without ever having met him. I still felt the need at least to try to establish my own good relationship sometime soon with the guy who had sired the girl I loved.

We must have videoconferenced for well over an hour, and it was a glorious time. She got sort of silly at one point and flashed her boobs at me on screen. I told her that she needed to put them away. I told her they excited me so much that I might decide as her master to have them pierced and have rings mounted in them to enhance my own pleasure when seeing them in the future. She surprised me when she looked more intrigued by this suggestion than threatened.

As we began to wrap up, we talked about meeting for breakfast before school on Monday. We talked a little about the serendipity and irony of finding another slave for my 'harem' by adding Connie to the mix. Then we just settled into telling each other how much we loved each other.

I guess the volume must have been up sufficiently on my computer speakers to mask other noises in the house from me. As I closed out the videoconference with Adele, I heard a clearing of a throat behind me. I turned with my heart beating rapidly from being startled. I saw Mom standing in the doorway with a strange smile on her face.

"Hi, Mom," I said. "You guys sure got back early."

Her smile widened and she said, "Ron, it's quarter past midnight. We are actually a bit late. What's the matter; losing track of time when you talk to Adele?"

"I guess I am," I said, amazed at how time flew when I was talking to Adele.

Mom stepped in with her arms crossed under her gorgeous tits, lifting them and making them look as if they were being offered to me. I guess you can tell from my description of events where my mind was easily being led. She said quietly, "Did I hear correctly as you two were closing out the video? Did I actually hear the ELL word?" I could tell she was not teasing. She was actually curious.

I said, "You just may have. After all, I have found myself thinking and using that word more this past week than I can remember lately."

"Oh, Ron; I hope you aren't making a big mistake by falling in love just as you are entering the season for college. Long-distance relationships are really hard to maintain." She was really concerned for me, I could tell. But she did not appear to be disappointed with the news of my feelings for Adele.

I stood up and looked at her and said, "We are just taking things one day at a time right now, Mom, but I appreciate your concern. I'm going to turn in now." I reached out for a nice goodnight hug from my mother. My warped brain started to engage just as she hugged me.

Our kisses were supposed to end up on our cheeks. But I turned just enough that our lips touched at the edges. At the same time, one hand rubbed a circular pattern on her upper back and the other dipped to the top edge of the curve of her ass. My cock pressed against her thigh as well.

I felt her stiffen; but, instead of pulling away, she sort of sagged in a relaxed mode against me for a short second. She did not have an orgasm, but she was definitely feeling some sort of sexual stimulation. I pretended not to notice as I backed off slightly with my left hand still around her waist. I made sure that she saw me look her up and down from her forehead down her body to her legs and back up with a pause at her boobs.

I looked in her eyes then and said in a low, almost seductive manner, "I hope that Dad tells you often just what a babe you really are!"

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly in surprise. "Why, Ron ... Thank you. With all the cute young girls around you, I'm flattered that you would think that your mother is still attractive."

I smiled right into her eyes and said softly like a lover or a date, "I think that you are one of the hottest women on the planet."

Now she was blushing. She tried to get the attention changed by saying, "That's nice to hear, especially coming from such a handsome boy," trying to regain some control on the conversation by emphasizing the word 'boy.'

I looked slowly down the front of her body and reached with tantalizing slowness with my right hand to caress her abdomen below her navel in that same circular caressing pattern I had been using on her back and said, "Quality ovens bake quality bread." There was a noticeable intake of breath when I touched her.

I got the feeling that I'd better not press any more. So I returned to the 'Just Ron' mode and said softly, "Goodnight, Mom. You know that I love you."

She looked intently at me and said softly, "I love you too, Baby."

As long as I can remember, Mom has NEVER called me 'Baby.' This was different.

I watched her walk down the hall and I saw her surprised look when she looked over her shoulder to see me still watching her. She blushed like a schoolgirl caught looking back at a boy in the school corridors as she hurriedly turned to enter her and Dad's bedroom.


On Sunday morning, everyone slept in. When I finally crawled out of the rack and went downstairs, it was already nine-thirty. Since I was the first one up, I made coffee. I had come down just wearing my boxers. I was sporting morning wood in my boxers that anyone could have spotted. As it happened, that someone was Mom.

I had heard someone coming down the stairs. Since Penny and Kelly know what my cock looks like already, I did not worry if one of them saw my bulge. It clicked in my head that, if Mom were to see it, then that could help in the campaign that I was conducting in her head.

When she came into the kitchen, her eyes went immediately to my groin and the obvious bulge. I pretended not to notice, but made a point of staring at her left ear. She looked up at my face and smiled as she mumbled, "Good morning." She scratched her left ear briefly as she reached for the Mr. Coffee carafe. I just smiled.

She sat down on one of the stools at the bar so that she could sip her coffee and look out at the lovely morning and our back yard and pool. I moved behind her and placed my chin so that it was lightly resting on her left shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her with my hands settling on her stomach but gently grazing the underside of her breasts through her thin robe. I ignored her sudden stiffening and asked, "Did you and Dad sleep well?"

She hesitated, wondering if I were going to allow my cock to touch her. I did not let it, but I stayed close to keep that threat constantly on her mind. She cleared her throat briefly and ignored my question as she asked, "What are your plans for today?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.