Mixed Messages - Cover

Mixed Messages

Copyright© 2011 by Flavian

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A boy discovers through his mother's emails and IM logs that she leads a secret life. Enlisting the aid of his sisters, the three of them set out to train themselves in D/S, educate their dad, and tame their mom's apparent sexual cravings. Several others help along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Nudism  

Kelly cleared her throat loudly and moved over beside Adele as I helped her up. We were both standing now as Kelly leaned in to whisper in Adele's ear. Adele listened for a moment and her expression showed mild surprise and just a little bit of disgust before she looked at my cock and began to smile and nod resignedly. She looked at Kelly and shrugged. Then she said, "You know, it IS only right."

Then, to my surprise, Adele knelt and grabbed my slime-covered cock and began to lick my messy balls and cock shaft. I noticed that she did not shirk when she got to the base of my cock where there was a slight ring of blood serving as the only remaining evidence of her former virginity. She took my cock entirely in her mouth and used her tongue to clean me as completely as she could. She only seemed to gag once before settling into what then began to look like routine cleaning efforts for her. After that, she licked her fingers clean as well.

When she stood, Kelly pushed gently against one of Adele's shoulders so that she leaned back against the table. As Adele lay down on her back with a quizzical look on her face, Kelly lifted her legs and leaned her tongue down to start licking Adele's inner thighs and pussy. Adele was frightened suddenly. I guess she did not know how to react to the idea of another girl's tongue in her pussy. I was a little surprised as well at the readiness with which Kelly actually did this. Adele tried to protest, but I leaned over and stifled her protestations with my kisses and gentle tweaking of her nipples with my fingers.

Kelly plunged her tongue inside of Adele's messy cum-filled pussy, causing Adele to jump slightly at first. After a few seconds, Adele simply sighed and enjoyed the sensations.

When Kelly finished up, I leaned in quickly to hug and kiss my sister before the taste vanished down her throat. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Adele give me a slightly curious look as I kissed my own sister so lovingly on the mouth. I said, "Thank you, Kel. You do slut cleanup duty very well. But I have to admit that it was a surprise to see you lick another pussy. Is this something that you've fantasized about or is it something..." I held out one open hand and waggled it.

She giggled and said, "Why, thank you, Master Ron, for the compliment. And no, I don't think I'm bi or anything. But it just seemed ... right ... to do what I did. I discovered in the process that I just liked doing it for Adele ... and for you." Adele seemed to relax upon seeing Kelly's lack of discomfort either at the physical attentions between a brother and his sister or at the idea of so personal a contact with another girl. Kelly asked her, "You didn't mind too much, did you, Adele?"

Adele thought for a few seconds and said, "It just caught me by surprise. But once you started, the feelings were just ... interesting. I'll have to think about it some more."

I pulled Adele up from the table and just held her for a minute. She returned my hug and we rocked in each other's arms a bit.

I inhaled once sharply. I did not let go of Adele nor did I look away from her. I ordered, "Penny, why don't you get us all something to drink?" The sodas that we had brought out before Adele's arrival were either empty, low, flat, or a combination thereof. "I think water would be better for all of us now." As Penny turned toward the house, Kelly turned and closed up the video camera.

Adele did not appear frightened at all now. In fact, she did not even appear to be embarrassed one bit now at her nudity. I guess having Penny, Kelly, and me naked around her without any seeming embarrassment at our state of undress in her presence seemed to provide a somewhat calming influence on her. Well, that and having been fucking me silly for the past forty-five minutes to an hour. It was sort of late in the day to be getting embarrassed now.

We cleared the clothing from the chairs, replaced the cushions, and sat down. Penny returned with a pitcher of ice water and some paper cups. We just sat there quietly for a few minutes before Kelly asked Adele how she felt about all of this.

We had all felt the emotional change in the air now, but we had avoided mentioning it.

Adele avoided looking at my face directly as she answered. "I ... I feel differently ... obviously ... than I have ever felt." She fingered the ribbon at her neck and looked at Kelly with a quizzical look and asked her, "Does it make sense to you that I suddenly feel like I am free for the first time in my life?" She glanced at me finally and then quickly looked away as she blushed. This time she smiled with happiness that was slightly different from before.

Kelly smiled and reached a hand to take one of Adele's. "Yes. It actually does make sense. We have all ... all three of us ... been studying about fantasies and dominant and submissive tendencies for the past week or so. We really needed to know about it so that..." I cleared my throat. She glanced at me and saw my anxiety and the ever-so-slight shake of my head. She sighed and went on, "Well, we just felt that we needed to know about these things."

Adele evidently does not miss much. I think I mentioned that I thought she was crazy smart. She had seen my apprehension and head shake at Kelly's almost miscue. She thought for a minute and then looked directly at Kelly, then at Penny, and finally at me. She said, "One or more of you is having to sort out issues of fantasy intruding on real life, aren't you; or is it all three of you?"

I just smiled slightly and looked down a bit as I placed my hand on top of where Kelly's and Adele's hands were joined together on the table. Then I looked at Kelly and then at Penny, both of whom looked uncomfortably back at me without saying anything. I really did not want to have this conversation with someone outside of the family. When I glanced at Adele again, her eyes widened and she said, "It's someone else close to all of you; isn't it?"

Penny and Kelly looked at each other and nervously considered for a few seconds before looking back at me. Penny nodded first, and then Kelly nodded. Adele waited patiently and quietly for us to decide. I heaved a sigh and nodded finally. Before I could begin, my sisters joined together stumbling over each other's speech in an effort to swear Adele to secrecy about what we were about to tell her. She nodded and said, "I promise."

Before I got into details I informed Adele that we were a close family and that we loved our parents and each other very much and that our parents loved us and had raised us well. I began the story of our transition with a synopsis of how our lives had been shaken recently when I discovered that my mother may have been having affairs. I did not feel comfortable enough yet to let Adele in on the sordid details. Nor did I mention about the dubious biological origins of my sisters and me. We just talked about Mom's indicated desire to be dominated by Dad ... or someone.

Kelly came in at the end of our tale with her own commentary as she talked to Adele while looking directly at me. "We decided that we needed to get Dad on board with this by showing him how to dominate. Ron was the obvious choice for the dominant alpha male role model. Penny and I volunteered to play the roles of submissives." Kelly then began to smile slyly. "And am I ever glad we did!

"We did not realize, when we started, just how natural Ron here actually is at being a Dom." She looked at Penny who was grinning and nodding. "We also discovered that he can not only be the dominant type, he can be the very intuitive and loving type as well."

Penny almost gushed when she said, "I'll say! He is just so ... so ... male and so perfect when he gets into his role." She paused a moment before saying anything more.

So far, the explicit incestuous sexual nature of our role-playing had not been mentioned. I could see Penny weighing how admission to this would dramatically change everything. She, her sister, me, we could all end up being labeled as perverts and given the pariah treatment if Adele were to learn of this and somehow be so shocked that she not only bolted out of here but spread the news among the community. All three of us were suddenly visibly tense.

Adele looked directly into Penny's eyes but she was talking to me when she said, "You two have submitted entirely to Ron in this, haven't you? I mean sexually as well as figuratively. He really is your master ... in all of this, isn't he?" The natural ease with which she said this told me that she had already figured out the nature of our role-playing. She had a gentle look that completely disarmed my sisters and me and allowed us to begin to breathe as close to normally as possible. We were still naturally reticent about confiding completely in someone from outside the family with whom we had only begun to become intimate.

Kelly looked at me and decided to be the one to trust Adele not to freak out. "Ron and I had sex for the first time two days ago." When Adele sat there and looked at her with a 'go on' look rather than with one of revulsion, Kelly actually blushed. She went on by saying, "I have not been a virgin for a while. But when Ron took charge and began to make love to me, it was as if I were a virgin all over again." Now, I was getting a little bit uncomfortable at her praise.

"I mean, he strummed by body like a guitar. I had only been fucked by one other guy before that. Now I know what it means to make love ... to have a lover rather than just a fuck-buddy. I'm sorry, but am I offending you by using common street terms for all of this?" Kelly looked at Adele as she asked this.

Adele smiled thinly and simply said, "No. As a matter of fact it is so refreshing to hear your honest impressions about all of this in terminology as simple as that. Please go on." She looked over at me appraisingly at this point. She wanted to hear more about what my sisters thought of me.

"Oh, Adele, let me tell you. Ron was just so great! I had so many orgasms that day! I was a physical and emotional wreck that night, I was so drained. He may get embarrassed at what I am saying, but I think that he really IS that rare combination of alpha male, sensitive and insightful lover, and just downright great guy. I know that sisters don't usually think that about their brothers. But sisters don't usually fuck their brothers or give them blowjobs either." She chuckled at first. But she stopped abruptly and covered her mouth and blushed furiously now. She looked like she was about to cry at having been so gushingly blatant about her emotional responses to our incest and her overt admission to her enjoyment of it all.

Adele defused this by saying gently to her, "My God, Kelly! That is just so intense! And so sweet, too. You are very brave and I envy your courage; not only to do what you are doing; but to be honest about it with someone who is only a little more than a stranger to you."

She reached out to take Kelly's hand. "I am also honored that you trust me with what could potentially be such a dangerous secret in the hands of some of our other so-called friends at school. And all of this is so nice to know about Ron." She smiled at me and said, "Or should I say, Master Ron?" Her eyes twinkled a bit as she said this.

Penny jumped in then. "He's a master, all right. I was a virgin up until yesterday afternoon, when it was my turn with Master Ron. I was expecting more than just a quick fuck like most of my friends had their first time out. After all, I had seen him with Kelly the day before.

"Oh, God! I had cum just from watching him with Kelly! He was just so ... so ... goooooddd!" She breathed this last word. "And when he made love with me for the first time, he was just so considerate of my needs as a virgin. He did not just tear into me. He really made love to me. He let me know with everything he said and did that I was more than just a piece of ass. He made it so special."

Penny then looked over at me with a mischievous smile and said, "Only later did he bend me over this table and fuck the ever-loving shit out of me like a good master." Even Kelly snorted at this and now I found myself blushing deeply. Adele even laughed at this. Then Penny calmed down and looked at me with fondness.

"I thought about it last night and figured that if he weren't my brother, I would chain him up in my garage and keep him all to myself. My God, he's just so good with his hands, and his tongue, and his cock!" She really was starting to gush again.

I was getting more and more embarrassed, especially sitting there hearing all of this under the scrutiny of Adele. I mean we had only been friends just a couple of hours ago; and now we were ... well, I guess we were now officially lovers ... as well as master and slave. This was going to take some serious sorting out.

Adele responded to Penny's confession as she continued to look at me. "I know just what you mean about his consideration. I was probably the last seventeen-year-old virgin on the planet until just a few minutes ago. He was just so gentle, and tender, and ... nice. Ron, you are a very special guy. I hope that you realize this."

Penny snorted again at this and stood up to grab the sides of my head in her hands and look directly into my eyes. "Attention Ron! Attention Ron! Listen very carefully! You had better not let this one get away. She is a keeper." At my shocked look and my own blush, Penny laughed gently. "And you know it as well as I do, don't you? I saw it when you two kissed."

I was really embarrassed now. I could not look at Adele. As I reached for my cup of water, I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was blushing and unable to look at me as well. My insides were churning and I could not catch my breath to say anything within the current rhythm of my breathing. I felt my palms getting clammy. What the hell was wrong with me?

"Ron," I heard Kelly as if she was calling from the other end of a tunnel. "Ron!" I looked at her directly now. "I saw it, too. And I could tell that you felt it by the whole change in your body and by the look in your eye." She smiled and cocked one eyebrow. "Don't feel quite so in control now that you are falling in love, do you ... Master Ron?"

Love? Was she kidding? What does love have to do with all of the great sex we were having until this God-awful conversation started?

Adele was sitting up straight and she was not smiling now either, having heard Kelly mention that I might be in love. She did not want to look at me; I could tell. Still, she moved her whole body slowly to look directly at me. She had a surprised but apprehensive expression on her face. For some reason unknown to me even now, I slowly reached out a hand to take one of hers to try to calm her apprehension; and I still did not know why I even wanted to.

Adele looked at our joined hands and visibly relaxed a bit. Then she raised her eyes before lifting her face. She suddenly got a knowing look on her face. I was surprised to see the first confident look I could ever remember seeing on the face of Adele Kostas. Gone was the shy mouse at this moment in time.

She said very certainly and simply, "You really ARE starting to love me now ... aren't you, Ron?"

Just who the hell did she think she was; asking me something like that? I would just have to take care of this quickly before it got completely out of hand. I heard a voice from somewhere say in what sounded like the adult, serious, 'Master Ron' mode, "Adele, I really don't know how to describe what I feel.

"I have had crushes before. But I have never felt like I was having trouble breathing around a girl that I liked. I have never felt like I wanted to spend every minute of my life in the presence, if not the arms, of a girl I liked. I have never felt more comfortable or simply alive in the presence of a girl I liked. I don't know if that is love; but it's damned sure different.

"And I don't see how anyone could fall in love when all they have in common so far is passing familiarity, and the beginning of a mutually-enjoyable fantasy game, culminating with a great blowjob and a tremendous fuck. But that is what I am feeling. Does that clear up anything for you? Because it sure confuses the hell out of me!"

Shit! It was me talking. And I was just blubbering along with all that romantic shit. As I did, I was surprised to realize that I really meant it. I wanted to hold her and be with her as much as possible ... from now on. Fuck! Why did I have to fall in love now?

Kelly and Penny looked at me with shock and joy mixed and giggled. Adele just sat there looking at me. Her expression did not change but I saw tears begin to form in her eyes and one began to trickle down her left cheek.

She stood up quickly and moved smoothly into my lap with her beautiful naked ass against my now flaccid cock. I was still naked as well and very much at the mercy of any stray erotic feelings. This was not one of those, however. She had her arms around my neck and her left cheek was leaning against my forehead as she began to bawl quietly.

I looked at Kelly and Penny for some clue about what to do. They had begun to tear up as well and smile. They moved closer and began to caress Adele's back gently.

Finally, Adele gulped and sniffed and said, "I'm sorry for acting like such a girr-ull! I've just never felt truly ... loved before in my life by a man. And now, to see it happen right in front of me, I just ... I just..." and then she started crying softly again.

I finally had the good sense to put my arms around her and hold her close. It helped that her tits were in my face. I did not mind that at all.

She cried quietly like that and I just held her and rocked her and appreciated her tits for about three or four minutes. At least I had the good sense not to say anything or get an erection during that time. She sat up and looked down at me. Slowly she leaned in and gave me one of the most loving passionate kisses I could ever imagine getting from anyone. When she finished, she got up and moved back to her chair as she attempted to wipe her cheeks with the backs of her bare hands.

After taking a few minutes to get herself mentally in order, she told us a little about herself. She was an only child and her parents were very conservative and strict. Her mother was a loving person but was the really shy one in the family. She had had a major influence on the shyness and mousiness of Adele as she grew up.

Her father was not dominant in the sense that we were trying to learn about dominants. He was more domineering from the standpoint of being repressive. When Adele spoke of her father, she spoke of him in cold, simple, and factual terms. She offered no sense of love of him.

It seems that he had never tried to offer love or encouragement to Adele all through her life. The only exceptions to this seemed to be when he had to make obligatory statements about his wife and daughter when they were in public settings. Otherwise, he would go out of his way to belittle them and try everything in his power to make them feel useless and a burden on him. By the time she had finished describing her family life, I had a vision of her mother as a quiet saint and her father as an arrogant asshole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.