In the Shadows - Cover

In the Shadows

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 3

The woman walked close to the buildings, so it was easy for a man to reach out and grab her. She was jerked into a semi-dark alley and her assailant said, "Come on, Bitch, you have a date to fuck."

The woman swung around to face her captor and said, "That's what you think, you sorry bastard!" In one smooth motion she stabbed the man low in the belly with a Kabar knife and ripped up. She stepped aside and let the man's guts spill out onto the ground. He was not dead, yet, but that was not going to take long.

Nemesis leaned over the edge of the roof and commented, "Dammit, that was very well done. Where did you learn how to do that? Were you in the Marines?"

"Thank you. I was in Special Ops. for a few years. By the way, I am not what I seem." That was when she pulled off her wig and lifted her breasts completely away from her chest. It was all a disguise. She had dark auburn hair and a B-cup chest. "Who are you?"

"I'm Nemesis, and I was about to come to the defense of a girl who didn't know how to walk safely at night. I'm happy to see that I was not needed."

"Oh, yeah, I read about you. Please come down here where we can talk, or would you like for me to come up there? I'm getting a crick in my neck."

"Come on up. We are less likely to be interrupted up here. There's a fire escape just about 20 feet ahead of you. By the way, you did not tell me your name."

The stranger climbed up the fire escape and met Nemesis on the roof. "My name is Sarah Winters. I won't ask your real name, under the circumstances."

"Thank you. I appreciate the courtesy. Were you hunting this specific person, or were you just looking to eliminate rapists?"

"I was after any rapist that I could find. My mother was raped and murdered on her way home from work one night just along this street. I went crazy when I found out about it and was discharged 'for the good of the Service.' Ever since then, I have been walking these streets looking for rapists and murderers. It has been nearly three months, and I have caught three of the bastards, so far. As you can see, I'm nowhere in your league!"

"My story is similar, but it was my younger sister who was the victim. Maybe we should work together, what do you think?"

"Hey, that would be great by me. When can we start?"

"Right now. Put your costume back on and go back to what you were doing. I'll follow you on the roof, and maybe we can catch some more suckers."

Sarah did that and continued her walk on the otherwise deserted street. She traveled about six blocks before she was accosted by two men who had been leaning against a wall. No woman in her right mind would have chanced walking by these two bums, but Sarah could hardly be described as a woman in her right mind!

She was almost past the second man when he jumped out in front of her. "Hey, Little Bitch, want some fun?"

"I'm not your little bitch! Now, get away from me!"

The other man moved behind Sarah and grabbed her upper arms. "Now, now, lady. Is that any way to talk to a couple of lonely men who are looking for some entertainment? Come with us, and we will make you very happy." He pushed Sarah into an alley and down it to the cross alley where there were a few lights.

The first man said, "OK, Sully, it's my turn to go first. You can have the sloppy seconds this time."

"All right, George, fair is fair. You take her." With that, Sully pushed Sarah toward George, but Sarah was not going quietly. She managed to pull her hidden Kabar and drove it into George's belly just above his crotch. She ripped up with all of her strength and cut George to his breastbone. George grabbed Sarah as he fell and pulled her down with him.

Sully heard George's scream of pain, but did not know what caused it. "What happened, George, did she bang into the family jewels?" he asked as he laughed.

To his surprise, Sully was tapped on the shoulder, and a woman's voice said, "No, Sully, that was not what got George's attention. It was something like this!" Nemesis spun Sully around and jabbed him in the crotch with her baton. It was now Sully's turn to scream! The blow ruptured his bladder, and he could tell that he was in serious trouble.

Nemesis smashed him in the solar plexus with her stick and ruptured his spleen and pancreas. She then broke his arms and legs and left him on the ground. He was screaming bloody murder, but that would not last long enough to do him any good. Both men were in great pain and about to die soon, so the two women left them and resumed their hunt.

Nemesis went back to the roof and left Sarah to act as bait as they trolled the streets for rapists. Either one of the women could handle two or three attackers by herself, but it was safer and more efficient with the both of them working together.

Their next victim was covered by Sarah acting alone. She had dispatched her man before Nemesis had been able to join her from the roof. Sarah had taken care of her potential rapist with her signature stab to the belly and rip up to the breastbone. Nemesis jokingly admonished Sarah for being selfish. Sarah laughed, and they went back to their trolling.

The last contact of the night was a bit more hazardous. Four men sprang out of an alley and surrounded Sarah. They had obviously done this before, because they were very smooth in their actions. One man grabbed her on each side as they pulled her into a large garage and slammed the door before Nemesis could get there. Of course, they did not know about Nemesis, but they were making sure that they were not interrupted.

Sarah was thrown to the floor, and she immediately realized that this was no time for role-playing. She rolled along the floor to get out of reach of the men before she stood up. At that point, she pulled her Kabar and ran to a wall so that her back was protected. "OK, you bastards, who wants to die first?"

The rapists were somewhat taken aback by this development. Up until now, all of their victims had remained lying on the floor and crying as they begged for mercy. Of course, no mercy would ultimately be shown, but the men had fun verbally tormenting their victim before physically touching her. This action by Sarah was totally out of their experience!

One of the men pulled a folding knife and shook it open and locked. He brandished it at Sarah, but she only laughed, as his knife was noticeably smaller than her Kabar. Nevertheless, this was the kind of taunting that the man's macho self-image could not tolerate, so he moved in on Sarah. "Look out, Bitch, I may cut a little skin as I cut away your clothes."

"HA! You don't stand a chance with that puny frog sticker. Though, I do suppose that it is bigger than your cock!"

That was the ultimate insult, and the man charged at Sarah. Meanwhile, Nemesis had broken into the garage and was now ready to contribute to the festivities. She was holding her baton at the ready, but the other three men did not recognize the danger that they were in. All of them pulled folding knives from their pockets and got ready to use them. Actually, those knives were used more for bluff than for fighting, so Nemesis had more advantage than she realized.

Nemesis said, "OK, children, the odds are now more even. I suppose that is enough to scare you. Well, it's too late for you to back out, now. You have just met your worst Nightmare and Nemesis, so I guess you know how much trouble you are in."

As an example of their ignorance, the three men figured that they had a better chance with fighting against a wooden stick than they did a knife, so the three charged Nemesis at more or less the same time. Nemesis laughed and prepared to make the three men regret the day that they were born.

Meanwhile, Nightmare was ready for the attack by the single inept man. He was no real problem. She swept his knife aside with her left arm while driving her right hand holding her knife into his crotch. Dammit, she rushed her strike and aimed a trifle too low.

Instead of hitting the man in the soft part of his belly muscles, she stabbed him in the pelvic bone, and her knife jammed. The man was fatally wounded, but he was not dead yet. A quick blow with her left fist to his solar plexus knocked him back, but it did not disable him because she had not been able to get enough force into the blow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.