Cumberland Cheerleaders
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jethro's Adventure Series (1). My First Adventure story is about the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Odd that all the Cheerleaders just happen to be having sex with their Dads. How did that become a requirement? How does this affect their Team Meetings when the Dads show up? Involvement of two families, a teacher made pregnant by a student, a bi-sexual teacher, the Principal and Chief of Police swap daughters, a daisy chain of of oral sex, some male to male blowjobs. Principal is Owned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Nudism  

THE WEEKEND PICNIC AND SLEEPOVER

The girls started arriving at 10 and all were there by 10:30. Miss Jasmine had greeted each one at the door totally nude. She said, "This is a no clothes house so please leave your clothes on the bench here." Her dad was beside her and greeted all the girls. He was flabbergasted on how pretty they all were. He tried to hide his hard on but the girls giggled and reached out to touch it. He finally gave up and let them pet it.

Abby, Michelle and their parents were the last to arrive. When Miss Jasmine opened the door nude Gregg just stared at this beautiful creature before his eyes. His pants immediately tented and Nita just licked her lips. They stepped inside and she introduced them to her dad and husband. She told them about the dress code so they stripped. Her dad said, "we know people are formal outside but for this weekend let's be informal. My name is Bob." His daughter said, "and I am just Jasmine. It's my first name but I've been going by that as it sounds better that my real last name." Gregg said, "this is my daughter and wife Nita and my two girls Abby and Michelle."

Miss Jasmine got her first look at the 12-inch cannon at full mast. She said, "wow that is a monster. I had a hard time believing it existed in spite of what the girls told me. I believe it now. Everyone is in the pool so go and join them while I fix the last minute stuff for the picnic." Nita asked if she could help. Jasmine said sure so they headed to the kitchen.

Gregg and Bob were lying on lounge chairs when Abby and Michelle came over and began giving them blowjobs. Bob was a little startled at first especially since it was Gregg's daughter sucking his cock. Gregg said, "I think the girls are anxious to get started." Bob said, "it looks that way." It wasn't long before both men exploded into the girl's mouths.

Carla and Marla came over. Carla started sucking my cock and Marla took Bob's cock in her mouth. When we were both hard again they both sat on our cocks and slid to the bottom. Bob said, "wow what a feeling. That's the tightest pussy I've felt since I opened up my daughter." Gregg said, "get used to it, most of these girls are small and their pussies are all tight." He said, "If that's true how do you get that monster in them?" Gregg said, "it was rough at first for them, but then they got used to it. Now their pussies adjust to it right a way so it is no longer a problem for them."

The girls bounced up and down on us until they had a climax and made sure we both gave them a load of cum. When they got off they laid in front of us and cleaned out each other's pussy of our cum. Bob was amazed at the sight. He asked, "do they do this often?" Gregg said, "every other weekend at our house." Bob just shook his head in disbelief.

Jasmine and Nita came out to join us. They saw both cocks dripping with cum so Nita bent over and cleaned Bob's cock then put it in her mouth and sank to the bottom. Bob couldn't get over his cock being in someone's throat and immediately shot a big load down her throat. Jasmine followed by licking Gregg's cock. She tried to get it in her mouth but had a little difficulty. Gregg said, "don't be tense just relax your muscles." She did and finally got the head in but not much more. She said, "I'll wait awhile then try again later." Abby and Michelle were excited watching their Dad's cock go inside Jasmine's mouth. Too bad she couldn't get it all in.

Nita said, "ok it's get acquainted time like we do at our house. This is to help alleviate any feeling of exchanging partners. Jasmine you sit on your dad's cock and I will sit on Gregg's cock." They both got on the cocks and sank to the bottom and sat there. Nita said, "ok do a few strokes but don't you guys cum yet." Both girls bounced up and down a dozen times. Nita said, ok now switch partners. They got off.

Jasmine got on Gregg's cock. Nita had the K-Y with her so she applied it to Jasmine's pussy and Gregg's cock. Nita then mounted Bob's cock and slid to the bottom but Bob was intent on watching his daughter and that giant cock. Abby held Gregg's cock in position as Jasmine sat down on it with just the head going inside her lips. Jasmine said, "wow that is big." After she adjusted to it she slid down about two inches. She winced but didn't holler out. Gregg asked, "are you ok?" She said, "yes, so far. It hurts just a little but not bad enough to make me quit."

Bob was so excited watching that cannon go in his daughter's pussy that he remained hard in Nita's pussy and shot a load into her. Jasmine slid down two more inches and stopped. After her pussy adjusted she said, "enough of this." She raised up to where the head was still inside her then she slammed down clear to the bottom. She screamed bloody murder. Her dad was startled and worried about her being hurt. She said, "it's ok Dad. It hurt for a minute but now it is easing. Wow that is a real rip snorter but I got it in me."

The girls had all gathered around to watch as they always do on the first time someone sits on the cannon. They cheered and applauded on Jasmine's success. Jasmine blushed. Jackie said, "we knew you could do it. We had faith in you." She said, "thanks but I wasn't sure I could do it but I was determined." The girls all came over and gave her a big hug and kiss while she is still sitting on the cannon.

Nita did a few strokes on Bob then she got off and let Abby sit on him. She slid all the way down. Bob gasped at another tight pussy on his cock. He could not hold it any longer and shot a big load of cum into her pussy. Abby got off and Michelle sucked his cock to get him hard again and then sat on his cock and said, "I want your cum in me too."

Michelle slid up and down on him squeezing her muscles to get him to cum. He was almost there when Abby stuck her finger up his ass. It startled him and he shot off immediately in to Michelle's pussy. She got up and Carla and Marla cleaned out both Abby and Michelle's pussies. Jennie grabbed Bob's cock and started cleaning it off then put her mouth on it and began sucking him. She went down on him as far as she could and he couldn't hold it. He shot a load of cum in her mouth. She raised up, smiled at him showing the cum in her mouth then swallowed it.

Gregg and Jasmine watched as Abby and Michelle got a load of cum from Jasmine's dad. Now it was her turn. Jasmine was now able to slide up and down on his cock. He put his arms around her and flipped her over on her back. He started pistoning in and out of her pussy gradually increasing his speed. Two girls came over and started sucking on her breasts. Myra began rubbing Jasmines clit. Rosie stuck her finger in Jasmine's pussy to massage her G-spot. Jasmine was squirming, rocking, rolling side to side. All of this, her tits being sucked, a finger rubbing her clit, a finger massaging her G-spot and a cock pounding like a pile driver was more than she could handle.

Jasmine screamed "OH GOD FUCK ME" and exploded in a wild frenzy climax. Gregg continued to pound her and she went through a second one. She is clawing his back, her legs locked around his waist and she is bouncing up against his downward thrusts. She screamed again, OH GOD DON'T STOP. FUCK ME. Gregg then unloaded his cannon with a cunt full of his cum. She felt it and tighten her pussy muscles, humped and bounced that much more to get all the cum she could out of his cock as she hit her third climax. She collapsed in a total heap of mush and passed out. The girls all cheered watching their teacher's wild fuck on Gregg's cannon. They all fingered themselves and had climaxes of their own.

Bob was worried. "What's wrong with her? Is she all right?" Gregg assured him "she was fine that she was just passed out." Bob said, "I never saw her explode like that before. It sure was a beautiful sight." Gregg said, "I think it was the extra attention of both her breasts being sucked and a finger rubbing her clit and G-spot is what put her over the edge."

Jasmine started to come around and return to earth. She looked at me and all she could say was "GAWD! She hugged and kissed me and said, "I can't believe the climax I had. It was so beautiful." Gregg said, "you had three of them." Jasmine was shocked, "what? I had three? I only remember the first one." Gregg said, "too bad we didn't have a movie camera. It was an Academy Award production." Jasmine blushed and said, "well whatever, it was the greatest feeling I've had in years."

Jasmine then turned to her dad. She hugged and kissed him and said, "we have to get the girls to do this for us before they leave. I want a climax like that with the man I love." He said, "it is fine by him, maybe sometime before they go home." She said, "deal!"

After Jasmine recovered and got some strength back she said, "ok it's picnic time. How about you girls helping Nita and I to carry the food and drinks to the tables?" While they did that Jasmine and Nita spread tablecloths over the tables. Bob was Bar-B-Queing hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. They were finished about the time the girls had the tables set.

They all sat in chairs on both sides of the table. Bob said, I never would have believe in my wildest dreams I would ever have two ladies, eight teens and two men sitting here all naked. It's a dream come true. Jasmine said, "the same with me. I had never imagined having sex with a man while his wife and children were cheering me on. That is just too wild for any imagination." Gregg said, "One of the few pleasures of life. Enjoy!"

They yakked about various things while eating. Bob said, "I saw you girls at the games and I complement you on your cheer routines. It was outstanding." Jackie said, "well it wouldn't have been possible if we had not learned them from a Professional." Jasmine blushed a deep red.

Bob said, "When a dad hears something like that about his daughter he can't help but be extremely proud of her." Myra said, "She is the only teacher that we hug when going into class and hug her again when we leave. We just love her dearly."

Bob said, "yes, she has told me about some of your practice sessions without your panties on." The girls shrieked. "She told you?" Bob said, "yes she thought it was amusing how you did your routines and playing with yourselves at the same time. I wish I could have seen it." Michelle, always the instigator, said, "we all wore our uniforms over here so maybe we can give you a demonstration." Bob said, "I would love to see it."

Jasmine said, "first let's clean off the table and carry everything inside." The girls got up and all helped. Since they used paper plates and utensils there were only bowls and some silverware to wash.

They couldn't swim for an hour anyway so they decided to demonstrate their cheers. Being naked made it that much more fun. They came out in the yard and told the four adults to sit back and watch. They started off with a couple of simple routines. Then did a routine where they would kick their legs up high, first the left then the right leg. The next cheer they kicked their legs up then turned around and bent over so their pussies were showing. Then they leaped into the air and spread their legs wide so you could see their pussies clearly.

Both men were now sitting there with their cocks standing tall. Nita and Jasmine looked at each other then looked at the cocks. They looked at each other, smiled then Nita sat on Bob's cock and Jasmine sat on Gregg's cock. Both were facing out ward so they could still watch the girls. Jasmine didn't have a problem with Gregg's cock this time, it slid right in and she went all the way down.

The girls did the next routine where they would bend over, spread their legs and finger their pussies. One finger, then two then three fingers pumping in and out. The girls would make moaning sounds and in unison would say 'oh fuck me daddy'. Bob couldn't hold it. He knew he was going to blow so Nita squeezed tight against his cock and he shot a big load into Nita's pussy. Gregg wasn't far behind and he emptied his load into Jasmine's pussy.

Then the girls paired up, laid on the ground and started licking, sucking and fingering one another. They were moaning and making loud slurping sound. The girls would raise their heads at the same time and chanted "Go Team Go" then went back to sucking pussy. Both men were still hard as rocks and Bob could not believe what was going on before his very eyes. Nita was still toying with his cock with her muscles and he blew it big time again unloading in her pussy.

Jasmine was pumping on Gregg. She stood up and turned around to face him then sat back on his cock. They put their arms around each other. She was moving up and down then she said, "please give me more cum, I love to feel cum in my pussy." Gregg said, "can you feel me against your cervix?" She said yes. He said, "concentrate and see if you can open up the lips on your cervix." She tried but couldn't. He said, "relax, don't think of who is here, just concentrate on you and me and try again." She did and this time they opened up. Gregg eased his cock inside her cervix. She had a shocked look on her face. "I've never done that before. That is truly wild." It didn't take Gregg long before he was sending another wave of cum direct into her cervix. "Oh my God, what a feeling."

"Daddy, he actually got inside my cervix and shot his load inside it." Bob said, "what? That's hard to believe." Jasmine said, "it's true daddy." Bob said, "it's a good thing you are on the pill or you would be carrying his baby instead of mine." She said, "Daddy there is only one man that is ever going to give me a baby and that is you. In fact, after what I've heard going on around school we may do this sooner than we planned." He said, "really? What brought that on?" She said, "I'll tell you the story later."

The girls gave the guys a little time to recover. They both had a beer and relaxed in the reclining lounge chairs. The girls took off their uniforms and went into the pool to swim awhile. Gregg said, "I'm glad we came. You fucked all three of my daughters and I have fucked yours so we seem to be compatible." Bob said, "yes I am glad you came as well."

"When Jasmine told me about the girls I had fantasized somewhat. However, this is truly more than I could have dreamed. I thought I might be jealous of my daughter having sex with another man. Surprisingly it really turned me on to watch her sit on that big cock. Then when she went totally bonkers and passed out it made me cum twice in your wife or daughter."

Gregg said, "I refer to her now as my wife because of the kids. You probably should do that with your daughter if you plan to have children. It saves a lot of questions and animosity especially as the kids grow up. Most will pass it off as a 'May-December' marriage but so what."

"My children did not know about their mom and me until after I started having sex with them. Then we told them the truth as we felt they were ready for it." Bob said, "I see that now from your experience. Jasmine and I talk to each other best when we are in bed. I am sure now she will want to talk about children. I can't wait to hear her reasons for her change of heart." Gregg said, "probably all the stories about these girls. They are all from an incest family and are having sex with their dads. There are things going on at the school as well but she'll tell you about all that later."

The afternoon went along with everyone swimming and the girls rotating on Bob's cock. Jasmine had to have one more whack at the big cannon. She loved it because it filled her up completely. Jasmine thinks she has become addicted to cum as she wanted more of it.

Jasmine finally got brave enough to fuck her father in front of everyone. The girls all gathered around for this event to watch their teacher fucking her dad was a real treat. Once dad got a good rhythm going Abby and Michelle got down and started sucking her breasts. This time Carla did the honors by sticking her finger up Jasmine's pussy and massaging her G-spot while Marla used her finger to rub Jasmine's clit. Jasmine's climax was building, as she bounced up to meet her dad's thrusts.

Jasmine was vaguely aware of the two sucking her breasts, one finger rubbing inside her pussy, one on hr clit and her dad pounding for all he was worth. Her body rocked, squirmed, she screamed "fuck me daddy, fuck me like you've never fucked me before." Then her climax hit her like a freight train in a tornado still screaming "fuck me daddy give me your cum daddy." That put Bob over the edge and he shot off a big load of cum in her pussy. Jasmine had her legs locked around her Dad's waist and continued to hump him while going into convulsions still screaming for daddy to fuck her. "FUCK ME DADDY FUCK ME DADDY OH GOD DADDY FUCK MEEEEEEEE." Then she passed out. Bob was so fired up from this he could not stop. He continued to pound his daughter until his second load filled her pussy. Then he collapsed on top of her.

It was a few minutes before he had the strength to roll off her and lay on his back. Jennie licked his cock to clean his cum and Jasmine's juices then gave him a blowjob. He doesn't know how he did it but managed to cum in Jennie's mouth.

Jasmine was still out cold but Myra went down on her to clean out her pussy. She stuck her tongue far up inside licking around the walls of her pussy to get as much cum as she could. It wasn't until she licked Jasmine's clit that she started to wake up. She was still feeling the effects of her climax and Myra licking her clit sent her into another climax.

Finally they both were able to sit up. The girls then all cheered and clapped their hands at the performance. Abby said, "I'd give that a 9.7." Michelle said "9.6." Carla said "9.8." Marla said "9.7." Jackie said
9.5." Myra said, "9.6." Jennie said "9.7." Rosie said, "I think because it was her dad who gave her the frantic fuck of her life she deserves a 9.9." They all cheered again. Bob and Jasmine looked at one another with puzzled faces then started laughing. Jasmine rolled over on her dad, laid on top of him and hugged and kissed him and said, "I love you so much daddy. That was the best climax ever."

Jasmine suddenly remembered dinner was in the oven. She stood up on wobbly legs. Nita held her arms until she was steady then they went in to finish preparations. Then she called the girls to help put the food on the tables outside. She had an easy to fix meal to feed everyone, spaghetti and meatballs. Everyone was starved after all the sex action and gorged themselves with food. After eating they all laid on the ground for a good half hour before anyone could move. Finally the girls got up and helped Jasmine carry everything back in the house. When everything was put away and the dishes done they all went back outside.

Michelle, always the instigator, yelled, it is Unicorn Time. Everyone cheered. Bob asked what that was. Gregg said, "I think you are about to have the ride of your life." Michelle said, "Bob you lay on the ground. Each girl will suck your cock for five strokes. Then they will sit on your cock for five strokes. On the third round each girl will sit on your cock for 10 strokes. The idea is for you to not cum until after you finish all three rounds with the girls. Jasmine you can join in if you wish." Jasmine said, "no I think I would rather sit and watch this. I want to see if dad can really hold off cumming until all eight teen pussies finish with him."

Bob said, "I guess I can try but no guarantees." They started one by one. Each girl gave him a blowjob for five strokes each. Rosie sat back out of the way so as not to be noticed. The seven girls got through that round. Then came the fuck for five strokes. By the sixth girl Bob was straining to keep from blowing his wad. He tried to think of other things and he did make it. Now it was time for the fuck for 10 strokes.

Bob did good and got through all seven of them. Then Rosie came forward, pumping her arms in the air like the boxers. Jackie said we saved the best for last. Rosie straddled his cock and eased down just on top of it. She rubbed his cock against her pussy teasing him unmercifully. She let the head go just inside her lips. Bob said, "Wow she was tight." Rosie just stayed there a couple of minutes. She looked around then said, "everyone ready?" The girls all yelled "One Two Three go Rosie go."

Rosie slammed down on Bob's cock and went clear to the bottom. She was so tight Bob lost it right then and blew his cookies. He said, "dam and I thought I had this beat." Rosie worked herself up and down and kept squeezing his cock. She went past the 10 strokes and when she got to 12 she squeezed her cunt muscles as tight as she could. Bob said, "Dam" and he blew his second load.

Rosie stood up, cum dripping out of her pussy on to Bob's cock. She shook her hands above her head like the Champion. The girls yelled, "The Unicorn Champion wins again." They all cheered and applauded. Bob said, "Jasmine, did you get the number of that truck that hit me?" Jasmine said, "now you know how I felt when I hit those three climaxes." He said, "I sure did. I can't believe anything like this ever existed but I believe it now."

Jasmine said, "I have to give you credit, Dad. You made it through all the girls for three rounds before you blew your wad." Bob said, "yes you vixen, I had never dreamed of fucking young teens other than you. Now you have me addicted to teen pussy." She said, "don't feel bad. I am as addicted to them as you are. I love eating them as much as you love fucking them. I think we have both found our Nirvana."

Bob said, "yes I think so. Now come here and fuck your daddy again." This time they didn't worry about having an audience. First Jasmine cleaned all the cum on his cock that dripped out of Rosie's pussy. Then she got him hard again, climbed on top and put his cock in her pussy. The girls sat in a circle around them. They all got a thrill out of watching their teacher fuck her dad in front of them and fingered themselves. The girls all came about the same time Jasmine and her dad fucked to a climax.

The girls brought their sleeping bags and spread them out on the living room floor. Bob asked Gregg and Nita, "do you want to sleep on the floor or sleep in the guest room bed?" Gregg said, "we like sleeping on the floor with the girls. You never know what may happen during the night." Bob got blankets out for the four of them to lie on. Bob laid on his back and the next thing he knew Carla and Marla were on either side of him. They draped their leg over his so their pussies would be up against his leg.

This sent a signal to his cock. It heard the call and stood up tall. They took turns sucking his cock then also took turns sitting on it buried to the hilt. They would work their pussy muscles on him and he would cum in each one. He was shocked that he could cum two more times, once in each girl much less do so without the wild fucking. He said he had never experienced such a sensation before.

Jasmine grinned at her dad's activities then laid beside Gregg while Nita was on the other side. Nita moved over and laid between Jasmine's legs and said, "I have heard so much about this pussy I just have to give it the taste test." While Jasmine has had the teens eating her pussy this is the first adult woman in a long time to eat her and she decided she would see how it goes. Nita was an expert pussy eater and she gave full attention to all the right spots.

Licking, tonguing, sucking on her clit and three fingers pumping in and out of her pussy put Jasmine over the edge and had two climaxes about a minute apart. She told Nita, "that was outstanding. I've had all the girls eat me but she was the first adult to do so in years and she loved every second of it. She said she might as well do her first adult by reciprocating with Nita." Jasmine proceeded with the usual ministrations. Abby got down and began eating Jasmine, Michelle was eating Abby's pussy and Myra was eating Michelle. The other girls joined in the daisy chain licking and sucking.

Jasmine was shocked to see the girls in a daisy chain and really got into it. She was almost in a frenzy herself not only from eating Nita but herself being eaten at the same time. With her wild actions she put Nita through three climaxes, she had two from being eaten and the girls all had one climax each. They all lay there totally exhausted.

Bob was enjoying the show. Watching his own daughter eating Nita's pussy, then the daisy chain of the other girls eating one another gave him a big hard on. Jackie came over and sat on it and let her pussy work him to a climax in short order.

Carla and Marla were still on each side of Bob, Nita and Jasmine were on each side of Gregg, the girls paired up and everyone fell asleep from exhaustion.


Jasmine and Nita woke up first so they got up and took showers. Then went to the kitchen and started the coffee and breakfast. The girls woke up one by one. Jasmine told them there was a shower in the master bedroom and another in the hall. They went and showered, then the two men showered. By then Breakfast of eggs, bacon plus biscuits and gravy was ready. They filed through to get their plates and then sat in a semi circle on the living room floor. Jasmine and Nita joined the girls on the floor. Bob and Gregg were sitting on the couch.

Bob looked around the room and said, "I can't believe I am sitting here staring into eight teen and two adult pussies while I am eating breakfast." Jasmine said, "live it up dad and enjoy the feast." He just sat there staring and shaking his head. After they ate everyone filed through the kitchen and dumped their paper plates in the trash. Nita and Jasmine took care of the few dishes and were done in no time.

Michelle, the instigator, said, "OK it's time to play Assembly Line." Gregg and Nita were grinning. Bob thought oh my God what now? She said, "Jasmine and Nita you lay down first, then the eight of us will lie beside you. Bob you have to do five strokes in each one of our pussies. The goal is to see if you can do two rounds without cumming." Bob said, "you have got to be kidding. I will be lucky to make it through the first round."

The girls all laid side by side. Jasmine began sucking her dad's cock to get him hard. Then she laid back and he entered her. He did five strokes then moved over to Nita for five strokes. So far so good. He moved to each girl giving them five strokes. They didn't tighten their muscles so Bob wouldn't cum. He did it, he got through the whole line and didn't cum. He went to the other end and started again with his daughter. This time as he entered each girl they would work their pussy muscles on his cock to try and make him cum. He thought this was totally unfair. He strained and tried to keep his mind on anything but fucking. He was nearing the end of the line and thought he was going to make it. But good ol Rosie, being last in line with her super tight pussy and her muscle action Bob blew it and shot his load in Rosie's pussy.

Rosie stood up and with cum leaking down her leg was shaking her clasped hands over her head as the Champion. Everyone cheered and applauded. Jasmine saw the cum so she ran over and began licking her dad's cum out of Rosie's pussy. She said, "I love the taste of cum but Dad's cum is the best of all."

Nita said, "we have to be going soon." Michelle, always the instigator, said, "I think the Host and Hostess should do one more round with the adult guests." Jasmine was happy with that since she really wanted one more shot at that giant cannon in her pussy. Bob was also happy that he could fuck Nita again. Nita and Jasmine laid side by side and held hands.

All four went at it and rocked, rolled, bounced while the guys were pounding into them. The girls all loved watching their teacher fuck that big cannon. It excited them so much they fingered themselves then paired up and began licking and sucking each other's pussies. Bob watching the girls doing their antics and Nita working on his cock he went off like a rocket to the moon as she climaxed. Jasmine had another wild climax as Gregg unloaded into Jasmine's pussy.

When Jasmine recovered she got down and sucked Gregg's cock. She could get it in her mouth now and wanted to suck it bad. She wanted more of his cum. She worked it and used her muscles as much as she could and sure enough Gregg shot a load into her mouth. She swallowed every drop of it. The girls all cheered. "Way to go Jasmine!" She just smiled and said, "finally I could get that cock in my mouth. I didn't think I ever would. I am real proud of myself." Her dad came over and gave her a big hug and kiss and said he was proud of her too. Then he suddenly realized he was tasting Gregg's cum on his daughter's mouth. He just smiled.

Gregg, Nita and the girls started getting dressed to leave. Bob said, "this has to be the most exciting weekend I have had in my lifetime. I hope that we can get together again one day."

Gregg said, "We talked about this before we came over here. We wanted to be sure you and Jasmine were compatible to us. Obviously you are since we both have fucked each other's daughters. We would like to invite you two to our meeting which is every other weekend. We start about 11 on Saturday and go until 5 pm on Sunday. Everyone brings sleeping bags and we all crash on the floor like we did here. The next meeting is next Saturday if you can make it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.