Cumberland Cheerleaders - Cover

Cumberland Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jethro's Adventure Series (1). My First Adventure story is about the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Odd that all the Cheerleaders just happen to be having sex with their Dads. How did that become a requirement? How does this affect their Team Meetings when the Dads show up? Involvement of two families, a teacher made pregnant by a student, a bi-sexual teacher, the Principal and Chief of Police swap daughters, a daisy chain of of oral sex, some male to male blowjobs. Principal is Owned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Nudism  

NEW PARENTS JOIN THE GROUP

The big weekend has arrived and shortly after 11 am on Saturday the girls and Dads started showing up. Arnie, Mike, Rick and their kids are here. They immediately stripped and headed for the pool. The doorbell rang. Michelle ran for the door but forgot to put something on. When she opened the door, standing there naked, the triplets and their dad had their mouths hanging open. She said, "come on in."

Nita had her housecoat on and came out to meet them. Anna said, "Hi, I'm Anna, this is Janna and Renna and this is our Dad Buzz." Nita said, "Hi and welcome. We've heard good things about you. Oh and don't mind my brash daughter. She loves to shock people. Come on in and meet everyone."

Nita said, "this is a no clothes house so everyone here strips and goes nude." Buzz was a bit apprehensive but Nita had him look out at the pool area. All the girls and the three men were all naked. Buzz relaxed and he and the girls shed their clothes and dropped them in the guest room. Nita took them out and introduced them to everyone. About that time the doorbell rang again.

Nita went back to the door and this time it was Myra and her parents. Myra said, "this is my Dad Roger, my mother Daisy and my brother Roscoe." Nita said, "I'm Nita and welcome to our group. We were looking forward to meeting the parents of such a sweet girl. Oh and this is a no clothes house so everyone has to strip and go nude while here." They had no problem with that. They put their clothes in the guest room then headed for the pool.

The girls were all frolicking in the pool while the adults were all getting acquainted. It didn't take long for Buzz, Roger and Daisy to feel at ease. The girls had taken Roscoe in the pool and were all gathered around and teasing him. Some were grabbing his cock and some were trying to give him an underwater blowjob. He loved every minute of it.

After an hour Nita had sandwiches and drinks ready for every one. They all piled into the house, got their food and settled in the Family Room. Michelle said, "boy if we get many more people in here we may have to buy a cattle ranch for all these heifers." All the girls yelled "moooooo." Everyone laughed.

After eating Jackie got up and said, " As head Cheerleader she welcomed everyone. Looks like we have a lot of newbees to break in so who will be first?" Myra jumped up and said, "I want to watch my Mom shove that 12-inch cannon up her pussy. I told her I fucked it twice and have been teasing her ever since. So come on Mom, take center stage."

Poor Daisy blushed a deep red. Glenn laid down in the middle of the floor. He told Daisy to get on top then she could control her own actions. Michelle grabbed her Dad's cock and started working on it to get it hard then gave him a blowjob. Myra worked her own Mother's pussy to get it good and juicy for the big invasion. Roger watched and wondered if his wife would get it in her at all. But then remembered his daughter did it so maybe Daisy can too. Besides, he thought to himself, pussies stretch to have babies and she's had two of them so it should not be a problem.

Gregg and Daisy were both well lubed so she straddled Gregg and slowly came down. Myra held Gregg's cock and guided it into her Mom's hole. She slid down and got the first part barely inside her lips and stopped. "Wow, that muther is big." She then dropped another inch, then another. She had to stop and let her pussy adjust. She had a touch of pain but it was more like pressure. It was not enough to stop her as she thought having babies come out of her pussy was worse than this.

She knew she had to do this and not let her daughter best her by having done it. Finally she slid down more and more and finally engulfed the entire cock. Everyone had to get in front of her to see that it had actually gone in. Everyone cheered and applauded. Her husband gave her a big kiss and said, "now let see if you can make that monster cum."

Daisy started up the pole then back down, up and down a few more strokes. Now it was easy and his cock went in and out nice and smooth. Then Gregg turned her over on her back and he began pumping in and out slowly increasing his speed. She was building on her climax. Myra came over and started playing with her mom's clit while Abby played with her Dad's balls. Two other girls were kissing and sucking her breasts. By now they were humping, pumping, and bouncing on the floor.

Daisy's climax hit her like a freight train in a hurricane and screamed as she had wave after wave of a climax. Gregg was shooting giant loads of cum in her. They both were still humping and climaxing again. Finally they ran out of gas and laid there quiet for a bit as they came down from their high. Gregg rolled off on his back. Both of them could barely move. Everyone gave a big cheer and applause for Daisy who conquered the cannon.

Michelle started cleaning off her dad's cock of his cum and Daisy's juices. Roger was so moved by this he got down and was cleaning out his wife's pussy. Never mind it was another man's cum. After they were both cleaned they sat up and leaned against the couch.

All the guys wanted a turn at the 13-year old triplets. Since Arnie had already fucked them before he let the others go first. Mike got on Anna, Rick on Janna and Roger on Renna. After they fucked awhile, they got up, Mike moved to Janna, Rick to Renna and Roger over to Anna. More fucking then they switched again, Mike to Renna, Roger to Janna and Rick to Anna.

Now that they have fucked all three they went for the big climax and pounded until they all three shot their loads in the three girls. In the meantime, Arnie fucked Roger's wife Daisy. Buzz fucked Michelle while Roscoe fucked Melody.

Myra said, "Mom I'm proud of you taking on that cannon. Now Dad it's your turn. Lay out in the middle of the floor." He did then Myra said, "I promised Dad a real thrill just as I promised mom. Sooooo ... Rosie do your thing!" The girls all chanted "go Rosie go." Rosie straddled him, still standing, with a big grin on her face and pumping both arms in the air like a boxer showing off his muscles. Roger was really puzzled as to what was about to happen to him.

Myra sucked her dad's cock to get him ready while Jackie licked and sucked Rosie's pussy. Then it was time. Rosie slowly settled down on Roger's cock. The first inch slid in her opening with no resistance. Roger felt the tight pussy on him and thought he would never get inside this tiny girl. She looked Roger in the eye and said, "are you ready for the Disney E ride big boy?" Roger chuckled and said, "go for it."

Then she slammed down on his cock and sunk clear to the bottom. Roger nearly had a heart attack from the feeling of this super tight pussy on his cock. He couldn't hold it and shot his load in her squirming pussy. "Dammmm", Roger said, "I sure didn't mean to shoot off that quick." Gregg said, "don't' feel bad, we all had the same reaction our first time with her. Now enjoy."

Rosie started sliding up and down Roger's cock. He struggled to keep from shooting again but it was a losing battle. He shot another load in her. He thought he was through but he was still hard. He's never done that with any girl including his sister/wife. He decided it was his turn so he rolled Rosie over and was on top and began pumping her pussy as hard as he could.

About that time Rosie hit her climax and she moaned as she bounced, squirmed, rocked and rolled with Roger then let out a blood curdling scream as she hit her big climax. Roger didn't know what hit him other than he shot another load into this tiny girl with the vice grip pussy. He tried to pull out but couldn't until his cock began to soften. Then he rolled over on his back totally exhausted, cum all over his cock, his eyes rolled back in his head and a smile ear to ear. Myra said, "see mom, I told you when he fucked Rosie his look was worth the price of admission." Daisy said, yes you were definitely right."

By now Roscoe was fully excited and came over and shocked everyone by cleaning his own Dad's cock of cum and Rosie's juices. Then he gave his Dad a blowjob making him cum again. Roscoe kissed his sister Myra transferring dad's cum to her. She then kissed her mother and transferred dad's cum to Daisy. She swallowed every drop. Everyone was flabbergasted yet excited. All the men got hard as rocks seeing this. Did they secretly desire a blowjob from a 14-year old boy? We shall see.

Daisy came over and cleaned out Rosie's pussy. While they were recuperating Abby got up and said, "Wow, what a trip watching this family. It made me cum without anyone touching me." Everyone laughed. Then she said, "OK gang, my mom has been craving a teen age cock. Now that we have one here let's go for it. Come on Mom and Roscoe, take center stage."

Myra said, "come on Roscoe, you always like the older ladies than the young girls. This is the one I told you about so this will be the ride of your life." He blushed a bit then came forward. Nita came over and laid on the floor. Michelle got down and started lubricating her Mom's pussy while Myra sucked on her brother's cock. It wasn't long before they were both ready as both were looking forward to this.

Nita was impressed with Roscoe's cock for a 14-year old. It was already up to a full 6 inches. Roscoe slid his cock up and down her pussy lips a few times then slid the head into her waiting pussy. As is the custom, one of the girls slapped Roscoe on his ass and he rammed his cock full to the hilt. Nita moaned with ecstasy as he filled her with his hot cock. While he was lying there recovering from the shock she began working her pussy muscles on him. He couldn't believe the feeling he was getting and shot a load right there. Nita just smiled.

Roscoe began sliding in and out. He leaned forward to rub her clit as he slid along, then wiggling from side to side. He would pull out to where the head is just barely inside. Then he'd slam down to the bottom, then again lean forward to engage her clit. Then he pumped hard and fast as Nita reached her climax and came forth with loud moan. She squeezed her pussy muscles again and Roscoe shot another load into her. She kept on with her muscles and he kept pumping and shot one more load before he was exhausted. Ahhh the stamina of the young. Another round of applause for Nita finally getting a boycock.

Jennie said it was her turn to clean a pussy so she got down and cleaned Nita's pussy of Roscoe's cum. Melody, not to be left out, went down on Roscoe's cock and cleaned it from top to bottom. Then she gave him a blowjob and took him down her throat. He was surprised and ended up cumming right down her throat. She was proud of herself. Her dad Mike hugged her and said "good job." Gregg said, "we all need to relax awhile so let's hit the pool and we'll do more later."

Roscoe wasn't finished though. He nailed four more girls on the grass. Arnie went over and introduced his daughter Marla to Roger and offered her to him in exchange for his wife. She's the 13-year old Myra promised you if you came today. Your son Roscoe can fuck my other daughter Carla.

Roger was game so Marla climbed on Roger's cock as Arnie sunk his cock in Daisy's pussy and Roscoe mounted Carla. That was a sight to behold watching the six of them thrashing around grunting, moaning, and screaming with loads of cum pumping into three pussies. They went at it for a good 15 minutes before they all collapsed side by side.

Nita had dinner ready so everyone went in, got their food and a drink then went into the Family Room. Gregg let Roger, Mike and Rick have the couch while the girls all faced them and spread their legs. Here they are trying to eat while staring at 10 pussies. The guys were having a difficult time holding their plates in their laps with their cocks being hard. Gregg and Arnie were sitting further back where they could watch and just grinned.

When they were all finished Gregg got up and said, "today was a great day for Roger, Daisy and Roscoe, three of our newbees. Let's give them a big hand. Carla and Marla got up and went over to the triplets and said, come on girls, and took them to the center of the room. Carla said, "for your Membership it is time for you three to ride the cannon." They had seen the cannon in action and were a little worried. Carla said, "don't worry. Just remember everyone here has already rode the cannon so you should have no big problems. Marla and I will be with you all the way. Gregg, down on the floor."

Rosie, Jennie and Melody started munching on their pussies to get them warmed up. Jackie hadn't had her turn sucking Gregg's cock yet so she did the honors. Being the oldest, she's the most experience cocksucker of the group.

The triplets really wanted to belong to the group so they put their fears aside and concentrated on their pussies being licked, sucked and finger fucked. All three were then well greased around and in their pussies with K-Y jelly. Anna went first as she straddled Gregg's cock and slowly lowered herself down. Carla took hold of his cock and rubbed it across her pussy lips a few times then placed it right at the entrance of her hole.

Slowly it entered her pussy opening. Anna exclaimed, "wow that is big." Gregg said, "take your time and go slow and let your pussy adjust as you go down." She did, only going about an inch at a time. Every inch she would stop, her eyes would bulge out and had a grimace on her face. Her dad Buzz was right there and asked if she was ok. She said, "yes daddy I'm ok, it hurts a little but please don't stop me. I want to do this." Finally she reached bottom. Anna was ecstatic. "Wow. I can't believe I got it all in me." Big cheer and applause for her success.

Anna started sliding up and down the massive pole as she slowly got used to its size. Once her movements were smooth Gregg turned her over and began pumping in and out until they both reached their climaxes and Gregg filled her pussy with his cum. Gregg took a few minutes to recover then it was Janna's turn and when she finished it was Renna's turn. All three got the big cannon in their pussies with no severe problems and each got a load of cum from Gregg. Everyone cheered and applauded all three girls.

While they were recuperating, Michelle (always the instigator) said, "It's time for the Unicorn Championship Game and Buzz is the Unicorn." Carla and Marla went over and escorted Buzz to the center of the room. He asked what the Unicorn Game was. She said, "you will see." He laid down in the center of the room and Carla and Marla took turns sucking his cock to get it hard.

Then Carla explains how it works. "Each girl here gives him a blow job for 5 strokes, then each girls fucks him for five strokes, then they fuck you again for 10 strokes each. The idea is for you not to cum in any girl on any round. If you cum in a girl then you lose the game." Buzz said, "I've done some strange things in my day but it's hard to believe this was happening to me."

Buzz's three daughters went first giving him a BJ for five strokes, then Carla and Marla, Jackie, Melody, Myra, Jennie, Abby and Michelle. Rosie sat back out of sight for a reason. She would be the last girl, as they didn't want him to feel that tight pussy until the end. They all got through their five BJ strokes so they started again dropping their pussies on him for five strokes each. He was straining and doing everything to keep from cumming. He made it through that round. A big cheer for Buzz.

Now the final round. Each girl fucked him for 10 strokes each. He almost lost it but tried thinking of other things to divert his attention of the treatment his cock was getting. He actually made it through the last girl when Rosie suddenly appeared and straddled his cock. Everyone started giggling as they knew what was going to happen.

Buzz had no clue. Rosie sat down on his cock clear to the bottom. Buzz almost had a stroke from such a tight pussy squeezing and crushing his cock. Rosie started bouncing up and down.

Everyone counted each stroke. After she passed the fifth stroke she increased her speed and squeezed her muscles tighter. Buzz blew it at the count of eight and filled her pussy with a load he had never remembered ever shooting in his life. But Rosie kept on and at stroke 12 he came again, and again at stroke 15. By that time Buzz was out of it.

Everyone watching was so excited that they were all either fucking, sucking, fingering and climaxing all over the place. Every guy was fucking a girl that was not his daughter. Roscoe decided to fuck Nita again and she loved every minute of it. Cum was flowing from every cock in the house. Finally Buzz's cock shriveled to almost nothing. Rosie raised up pumping her arms like a champion fighter who won the match. The Unicorn Champ wins again. Everyone cheered and applauded.

A massive amount of cum was oozing out of Rosie's pussy and running down her legs. The triplets ran over, laid her down and began licking cum from her legs, groin and pussy while Renna sucked on her breast. By then no one could move, all were totally exhausted. They all fell asleep paired up with whoever they were fucking or sucking at the time.


FATHERS BECOME AWARE OF THEIR RESPONSIBILITY

Morning came as the aroma of coffee perking and food cooking wafted into the Family Room they began to wake up. Everyone took turns getting a quick shower then headed to the kitchen.

After every one ate Gregg got up to make an announcement. "Before we begin our sex play we must have a meeting. The men will meet with me out at the pool. All the girls will meet upstairs with Nita. After that we'll have some pool time and fuck time. After lunch the girls will have their usual Team Meeting. Ok let's go."

The men filed out to the pool area and the girls followed Nita upstairs to the big bedroom. With the men outside, Gregg said, first the easy part. We now have 18 people here, which Nita and I do not mind. We are having just as much fun as everyone else here. However, the food bill is getting a bit expensive with two lunches and a supper each meeting. I would like to ask for a small contribution from each one of you to help defray those expenses. I don't want to set an amount and some of you may give more or less than others. So to avoid embarrassment I put a can with a lid with a slit in it in the hallway. You can drop in whatever you feel is fair or what you feel you can afford. None of us are flush so any amount at all will be appreciated.

"Now the hard subject. I hate to bust our bubbles but we have been playing a dangerous game. We have all been fucking our respective daughters and now one another's daughters without any protection with one exception that I know of. Any of your daughters, besides Myra, on the pill?" No one answered. "Ok that leaves the possibility that any one of or all of these girls may be pregnant or may get pregnant." Everyone gasped.

"I don't want to stifle what we are doing because we are all consenting men, ladies, and daughters. Obviously we all enjoy our freedom to practice our lifestyle. It is also wonderful that our girls love us enough to willingly make love to us. Some of us may do so more frequently than others. Thus it increases the chance of pregnancy. Don't feel bad. I do my daughters almost every day and a couple of times on the weekends.

However, like the girls, we must make a pact. That is that if any of our girls get pregnant, and the father could be any one of us, that we promise to claim and love the child as our own as if we impregnated them ourselves. If we cannot do that then this whole group will have to disband immediately. That, of course, puts you back to exclusively with your own daughters but at least you are sure who the daddy would be. I will not condone fights over "who is the daddy" crap. So I ask, is there anyone who cannot accept any baby his daughter might have from this group as their own daughter?"

Arnie spoke up and said, "this is true, I have enjoyed doing all the girls here. I even love watching my own daughters with other men. It's been a lot of fun but we must 'man up' and accept the responsibility of our selfish lusts. If Carla or Marla get pregnant I won't care who the daddy is, the three of us will love and raise the child as our own."

Mike said, "I agree with Arnie and I too will love and raise any child that Jackie or Melody may have. However, a big question. Let's assume for the moment that every one of these girls all turn up pregnant at the same time? Then how do we hide that?"

Rick said, "yeah we could be ruined." Then Roger spoke. "Although this is our first time here I have already fucked some of your daughters and some of you have fucked my wife and daughter. Let me be up front here. My wife is my sister. Our son Roscoe fucked his mother and we have a one year old baby. I love the baby and we are raising her as a family and we all love one another deeply. So I can empathize with the situation here. Now that I have revealed my personal life I will reveal my professional life."

"I am Dr Arnold, the OB-Gyn doctor at the clinic. My wife Daisy is an OB-Gyn Nurse Practitioner and assists me at the Clinic. I have delivered a number of babies in this town from incest relationships, unmarried partners, and even some were the results of wife swapping. There have been a couple people from the school and three from the police department. They get their sex as a bribe not to arrest the females and for some reason love getting the girls pregnant. We had one from an important person at the Courthouse who got a teen pregnant and, believe it or not, a few from some "mom and pop" businesses in town that hire young ladies. Therefore I don't believe any of you will suffer a loss of reputation. I found most of those, which we might call prudes, don't care since it is not flaunted openly so they don't say anything."

"I can help keep the publicity down by not announcing any births. I think most people will not ask questions. Workers at the hospital play around so they don't gossip outside their group. I hope most of you have your daughters on your insurance to help pay the expenses. For club members here I will cut the out of pocket expenses as much as I can but I still have to pay for my office space and employees so don't expect any 'freebees'."

Gregg said, "Roger, you just took 100 lbs. of worry off every one of us and we truly appreciate it. So I ask again, who will promise not create problems and will accept any child conceived by their own daughter to love and raise as your family?" Everyone raised their hand.

OK, now I will tell you. We may learn the answer sooner than we think. Nita is upstairs with Daisy and the girls checking them with a pregnancy kit. She bought enough for all seven girls. Myra is on the pill so we don't have to worry about her. I hope they all turn out negative but if not then we at least are prepared to face our responsibilities. If the girls are negative I suggest you get your girls on the pill now then we won't have to face these consequences."

Roger spoke again, "By some coincidence I have most of next week open. If you call my office I will schedule your daughters in for an exam and write them a prescription for the pill. But we must give them an exam first to be sure they can tolerate it."

Buzz spoke up and said, "I agree with the others. I would hate to see this group end immediately. I have a higher risk because I have triplets and if I got all 3 pregnant, or someone else did, I would still love and raise the child or children as my own. The hard part would be facing the community and my peers. However, if they are not pregnant already then I will be sure to make an appointment with the Doc. I appreciate his helping us on this."

Gregg said, "That's about it so let's wait and see how things with the girls turn out. Arnie then said, "We all sowed our oats now let's pray for a crop failure!" Every one laughed and that eased the tension a bit. Then the dads all headed for the pool to cool off.


THE GIRLS BECOME AWARE OF PREGNANCY

When Nita got the girls upstairs she began. "All of you have been fucking your dads for some time. In the past two months you have branched out to the daddies of other girls at these meetings. It appears that Myra is the only one on the pill. Is anyone else on it? No reply. "Ok then that means there is the big possibility that all of you could get pregnant, or you may already be pregnant and not know it yet." Loud gasps from all the girls. Marla said, "oh God, what would our dads say if we all turned up pregnant, especially by someone other than our Dads? I bet they'd kill us."

Nita said, "no they won't. After all they entered this group with the same consent that you gave to fucking everyone. It would be different if they did not know you were having sex with someone else. As it is, they have no complaints. That is why Gregg is meeting with the men downstairs. He is expecting them to be men and accept their responsibility for their actions. He is making sure that if their own daughter's get pregnant they will love and raise that child as their own. We will not tolerate any fights over "who is the daddy." If all the men agree we will continue on as we have. If they do not agree then we will end all group sessions immediately and each family will stay among themselves."

Jackie said, "man after all the work we have put into our group I would hate to see it end. I can understand the reasoning, but then we girls have all willingly had sex with all the other fathers. So we are just as negligent as our Dads are. We all should have but didn't think about getting on the pill. It would have avoided a lot of complications.

Daisy spoke up, "We are all in this incest situation including my family. My husband Roger is also my brother. Our son Roscoe got me pregnant and we have a beautiful one year old girl. Roger, Roscoe, Myra and I all love this child regardless of how she came along. So we can empathize with you all. We plan to soon let Myra quit the pill and have a baby either by Roger or Roscoe. We will remain a close loving family.

Now the good news. Roger is an OB-Gyn Doctor and I am an OB-Gyn Nurse Practitioner. We have delivered many babies in this area, some from incest families, some from unmarried couples, and some from the results of wife swapping. There have also been some from very notable people with others who were not their spouse. We had one man who had five daughters and he got all five pregnant. They had the babies but they moved out of town where he could claim the oldest girl was his wife. So you will not be alone in this community and I doubt many will look down on you. But for now let's hope none of you are pregnant but if you are, just know that your dads all love you and will take care of you and your baby."

Abby said, "boy you just made us all feel better, especially knowing that if we do have babies the girls here will still be loved and cared for. I already know for a fact that is the case with my parents, Abby and me."

Daisy said, "ok it's time to do the tests and see where we are. Nita, if it is ok with you I will go in the other bedroom and see the girls one at a time. That way I can ask a few personal questions without everyone hearing their answers. The big question will be when you had your last period, and when you had sex with someone other than your own father, such as at which of these meetings. It will help determine how far along you might be. Nita said, "Daisy I'm glad to have a professional do this instead of me so go ahead with your plan. Daisy said, Great so let's get started."

One by one they went in and answered her questions. She made a chart to notate their age, last period, who they had sex with, when. Then she did the test. She also gave them a vaginal exam. She told the girls these charts were confidential and she would keep them at her office for their future visits. When the girls finished their test they went to the pool.

Daisy went to Nita and said, "Houston, we have a problem." Nita asked what? "Rosie is pregnant." Nita was shocked. "OH MY GOD. Of all the girls it had to be her. We better get Rick up here and tell him privately." Nita went downstairs and got Rick's attention and motioned him over and followed her upstairs.

Daisy said, "Rick. Rosie is pregnant." Rick was stunned then said, "God I hope I am the father." Daisy said, "the best I can tell from interviewing her she was not fertile when Gregg and his Dad broke her hymen. It appears she was fertile about 2 or 3 days after that." Rick said, "oh gosh that is when she and I finally got to make love and we did it so many times over the next 3 days it was like we were almost glued together. The only time we got out of bed was to go to the bathroom or eat. This was before we came back here for the weekend." Daisy said, "Boy I am envious of a romp like that for three days. I should be so lucky. Anyway it sounds to me like you are the daddy then as she would be coming out of her fertile period by the weekend." Rick said, "where is she I want to see her?" Daisy said, "she is very anxious and not sure how you will take it." He said, "I'll love her to death and we'll raise that baby." Daisy said, "Great. She'll be glad to hear that."

Daisy took Rick to the room where Rosie was. He went in and shut the door. Rosie jumped up, hugged her Dad and screamed "DADDY I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" She began crying and said, "I'm sorry Dad I don't want to hurt you. I didn't mean to get pregnant." Rick said, "My darling daughter you have not hurt me a bit. Daisy said from the timeline you gave her it looks like you conceived during our three day romp. How lucky we are to be sure the baby is yours and mine. I love you and I'm proud to be the father of your baby. We will raise the child with all the love you and I can muster." Rosie cried more. "Oh daddy, now I am happy. I was so afraid of what you might say. But now I am so happy. Please fuck me now. Please!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.