Cumberland Cheerleaders - Cover

Cumberland Cheerleaders

Copyright© 2011 by Jethro Shiloh

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jethro's Adventure Series (1). My First Adventure story is about the Cumberland Cheerleaders. Odd that all the Cheerleaders just happen to be having sex with their Dads. How did that become a requirement? How does this affect their Team Meetings when the Dads show up? Involvement of two families, a teacher made pregnant by a student, a bi-sexual teacher, the Principal and Chief of Police swap daughters, a daisy chain of of oral sex, some male to male blowjobs. Principal is Owned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Nudism  

The Beginning

Abby and Michelle's parents had a large house with an extra large living room but we called it the Family Room. There was a kitchen, dining room, a small guest room with a half bath in it and a room with exercise equipment in it, yet rarely used. Upstairs were three bedrooms, one for the parents and one for the girls and a spare for guests, another room for Dad's den and a large bathroom, with a shower with four showerheads and a tub. The house was located on the edge of town surrounded by a grove of trees that helped to insure privacy and no nosy neighbors other than the one next door who share the grove. Outside was a covered porch that looked out on the swimming pool, tables, chairs, lounges and a large grassy area.

Their parents, Gregg and Nita Phelps were both professional people. Gregg sold Insurance and Nita worked in Real Estate. There were times when they would be busy with long days and other times when they could schedule their own time off. In some transactions their businesses would work together for clients, such as a home or business that also needed insurance coverage.

Gregg was 6 foot 2 inches tall and thin for his height but not skinny and had a 12-inch cock. I know they are rare but they do exist. Nita was 5 foot 2, which made for an odd couple but she could handle his plumbing like a champ and always wanted it buried in her. Gregg was 13 years older than Nita. Neither one cared for ass fucking but she was quite satisfied with his cock giving her pussy a great workout.

Gregg had a series of spy cams around the house, two in the big Family room, one in the Guest bedroom downstairs and one in the upstairs guest room, two in their bedroom, one in the girl's bedroom, one in the big bathroom and one in his den. Nita knew about the two in the living room and two in their bedroom and the one in the Guest bedrooms, but she did not know about the one in the girl's room or the bathroom. That was Gregg's private thrill.

The girls knew the basics about sex but had not had any experience as yet. They would lay quiet at night and listen to their parents pounding away, moaning and panting and screaming. The girls would get wet between their legs and finger themselves. Sometimes they would finger each other. They loved it best just as their Mom and Dad were going strong the girls would start fingering each other faster and faster. The two girls learned to climax at the same time, however, the best was when they could hear their parents scream as they were cumming and time their own climax at the same time their parents did.

Abby said to Michelle, "I wish we could be in the room with our parents on the same bed and have them climax while you and I climaxed at the same time."

"Oh wow", said Michelle, "they'd never let us do that but that would be wild."

The High School and Junior High School was so small that they combined the Cheerleader squad and were known as the Cumberland Cheerleaders.

Michelle was the youngest and newest member of the Cheerleading Team. Her sister Abby, 14, joined the year before. While she knew all the cheer routines Michelle, at age 13, did not know how life was with the high school group. She was soon to learn, as the Team, a total of eight girls, was a close knit group who shared all their secrets to one another but not to anyone outside the Team.

They considered most of the girls in school nothing but whores who fucked just to be popular or to just have a date. The Team girls were more particular as to who they would have sex with. They felt most of the boys in school were just horny dorks who cared less about the girls other than their pussy then brag around school about it. Some of the Cheerleaders were, as was Abby and Michelle, still virgins.

Since this was the beginning of the school year they decided they should gather together one evening and discuss some strategy for the coming year, such as whom they might date or whom they would fuck and how they would cover themselves with their cheerleader status.

Michelle asked her parents, "could we have a sleep over and use the Family room?"

Nita asked, "how many were coming?"

Michelle said four plus her and Abby; the other two are out of town. They'd all have sleeping bags so they could spread out on the floor."

Gregg said, "wow, six horny teenagers in one room with no guys. That should be a riot."

Michelle said, "DAD! You know I'm still a virgin."

Gregg said, "yes I know but that doesn't keep you from being horny."

She said, "well maybe some of the other girls might be but not me." Gregg just laughed.

Nita said, "you shouldn't say things like that. After all she's only 13 years old."

Gregg said, "what are you talking about? You were 13 the first time I fucked you."

Michelle looked at them both in shock.

"Oops, Gregg said, sorry but that just slipped out."

Michelle said, "sounds more like it slipped IN" then turned beet red realizing what she said.

That caught Nita off guard and she half coughed, choked blowing coffee out her nose and laughed at the same time. She looked at Gregg and said, "yes and even though I've shared it a few times I haven't let go of it since then."

"MOM!" said Michelle, "what do you mean shared it? Shared what?"

Nita wasn't ready to explain that one so she went back to the kitchen, Gregg went to his den and Michelle went to her room. She just had to tell Abby what happened.

Michelle said, "do you know Dad fucked Mom and took her cherry when she was 13?"

Abby gasped, "You're kidding, they did it that young?"

"That's what Dad said when we were talking in the Family room. He didn't mean to say it as it just slipped out", said Michelle. "Not only that but Mom said something about sharing his cock. Now I want to know more about all this. WAIT! Abby you are 14 right? And dad fucked mom when she was 13 and she is how old now?"

Abby said, "OH MY GOD she's 28. It looks like you and I are behind schedule. We'll have to work on this."

Michelle said, "what do you mean?"


After supper Nita cleaned up and did the dishes. Gregg flopped down on the couch to watch some TV. Abby and Michelle sat on the couch with Dad, one on each side and they sort of cuddled up to him and watched the TV. There was a beautiful girl came on the screen in a very skimpy bikini. Gregg shuffled a bit and Abby looked down and could see a bulge in her dad's pants.

Abby had one arm around her Dad so she was able to tap Michelle on the shoulder and pointed down. Michelle looked at her Dad's pants and saw the bulge.

WOW she said to herself and her eyes just stayed glued to it. Abby decided to get daring and just innocently dropped her hand in her Dad's lap and brushed his cock. That excited Gregg and his cock shot out to full length. Abby almost choked when she saw how big it was. She didn't dare move her hand so just left it there.

Michelle was watching the bulge then looked at her dad's face then back to his crotch. Abby got daring and moved her hand slightly, just enough for her forearm to rub his cock. Gregg let out a soft murmur but kept his eyes on the TV and the bikini girl. He made no attempt to move her hand so she lifted her hand up and pretended to scratch her nose then she laid her hand right on top his cock. Gregg moaned quietly but didn't move her hand.

Now Michelle wanted in on the fun so she put her hand at the other half of his cock. Abby and Michelle both started to rub their hands back and forth. Gregg broke out of his daze when he realized he had just shot a load in his pants. The front of his pants were sopping wet which both girls could feel and they both giggled. Gregg just smiled and moved their hands away.

Nita came in from the kitchen so Abby moved to the overstuffed chair and Michelle sat on the floor in front of Abby and Nita sat close to Gregg. From the angle of the chair, they could watch the TV but could also see their parents. They watch Mom put her hand right on Dad's cock and rub it back and forth. She noticed his pants were wet and gave him a puzzled look but kept on rubbing him. Gregg tried to hide his smirk. The girls both thought he was going to bust right out of his pants.

Abby motioned to Michelle and they said they were going to their room and went up the stairs. Michelle went to their room, opened the door then shut it so their parents could hear it. Then she quietly opened it again. They sneaked down the hall to the top of the stairs where they had a good bird's eye view right down on their parents on the couch.

Michelle whispered to Abby, "Maybe for once we'll get to see what they do."

Nita got excited seeing him wet. "Teen pussy get you excited big boy?" In a flash Mom undid his belt, down went the zipper. She slid his pants and boxers down to his ankles and she started licking his cock.

We had seen pictures of cocks before but never one that big. Mom licked down one side and up the other, ran her tongue around the head then she put it in her mouth.

Michelle didn't know you could do that, but Abby knew. They watched her bob her head up and down then saw her go all the way down to his pubic hair.

"How in the heck did she get all that in her mouth?" Michelle whispered. They both were astonished.

Mom came all the way up to the head then plunged down to the bottom again. That did it. Dad shot a load of cum into Mom's mouth. He was bouncing and wiggling as he did so and she looked like she was trying to hang on for dear life. After he settled down she pulled her head off his cock, opened her mouth to show him she had a mouth full of cum. Then she made an exaggerated move of swallowing every bit of it.

Abby and Michelle were so excited they were both fingering themselves furiously.

Gregg was still hard as a rock so Nita slipped off her shorts and panties, straddled his legs with her back to him, grabbed the cock and swirled it around her pussy lips.

Abby and Michelle couldn't leave after seeing her strip so they continued to watch.

Then Nita eased it inside and slid all the way to the hilt. She bounced up and down, on the upstroke almost letting the head peek out, but then rode it back to the bottom.

Abby and Michelle gasped wondering how she got the whole thing inside her. Up and down, swinging sideways as she went, then she was close to her climax.

Gregg reached around and massaged and pinched her clit. That put her over the edge and she shook and tremored, yelling "OH GOD Uhhhhhhhh ... YES ... OH GOD ... OH GOD ... That did it for Gregg and he shot another load and filled her to where it was leaking back down his cock to his navel. They thrashed about for several minutes before they finally were calm and she fell back and collapsed against his chest.

Abby giggled and whispered to Michelle that she thinks Mom has just found Religion.

Michelle and Abby were stunned. They couldn't believe what they just saw but it made them so hot they were dripping wet in their panties. They hurried back to their rooms, quietly shut the door and jumped on the bed and started rubbing their pussies as hard as they could. Then they rubbed each other's clit and almost instantly they both had their first ever climax. They were totally exhausted so they just lay there while they recuperated.

After a bit Abby heard more noises coming from downstairs so she slipped down the hall to take a look. Another shock, there was her Dad with his head buried in Mom's pussy. She ran and got Michelle to show her. They watch as Dad licked up and down several times then sticks his tongue in her pussy.

Abby whispered, "look at Dad, he is licking his own cum out of Mom's pussy."

Then he flicked his tongue on her clit and she moaned. He ran two fingers into her pussy and then licked and sucked on her clit while raking his fingers across her G spot. Mom about bounced off the couch and Dad was hanging on like he was riding a bronco. Finally she screamed "I'M ... CU ... OH GOD ... UHHHH" The next thing you know Dad's face was covered in a mixture of her juices and his own cum but he stayed with it until Mom came down from her climax.

Michelle and Abby both almost climaxed right there but they ran back to their room so they wouldn't get caught.


Michelle and Abby were so excited over what they saw and wondered if they could do it. But that's not a guy doing it, it would be girl to girl. Is that natural? They were so hot they decided they didn't care. Michelle got Abby to go down on her first. She played with Michelle's pussy with her fingers then finally tried to lick it. First it was light strokes, then she ran her tongue down one side, and up the other then ran her tongue up and down the middle. She was trying to copy what she saw her dad did and she rammed her tongue straight into Michelle's hole.

Michelle shrieked and raised her butt off the bed from the excitement that it gave her. Then she settled back down and Abby continued to tongue her awhile.

Then Abby remembered the clit so she spread Michelle's pussy lips and out pops the clit. She flicked her tongue on it and Michelle almost leaped off the bed from the electricity shooting through her. Abby held her down and kept licking then sucked on her clit. Michelle was in total ecstasy.

Michelle put a pillow over her mouth so her parents wouldn't hear her. Abby stuck a finger in Michelle's pussy while still sucking on the clit and Michelle bucked and wiggled and thrashed, shoving her pussy into Abby's mouth as she was having one giant climax. She was so exhausted she could not move. Abby lay beside her, hugged her and let her come down from the climax.

After Nita settled down from her climax she decided she'd watch TV for awhile longer. Gregg decided he'd go up to the Den and see what was on the computer. Gregg turned on the computer and it booted up. He figured that just for kicks he would see what the girls were up to so he flipped on their cam.

Gregg about fell out of his chair. There were his innocent daughters totally naked and having incest. He watched the whole episode of Abby eating out Michelle.

Gregg had a gigantic hard on. It was hurting in his pants so he undid them and let his cock fly out and it stood straight up. The more Abby got into exciting Michelle the faster Gregg stroked his cock. When Michelle blew her cookies Gregg shot cum all over his desk and computer screen. He had seen girls do one another before but this was his two innocent daughters doing it and it excited him to no end.

Yes he should have gone in and put a stop to it but how could he, he was so mesmerized by the sight he could not stop jerking his cock. Finally his cock started shrinking back to its flaccid state.

About the time his heart rate was near normal he glanced at the screen. WHAT? Now it was Michelle going down on Abby. No wait, they were turning around and now they were doing a 69 on each other. There they were licking, sucking, and fingering each other. Gregg's cock immediately leaped to full size and straining.

He started stroking his cock when suddenly Nita said, "what are you doing?" Gregg jumped back in his chair and tried to cover his cock but to no avail.

He sheepishly said, "Oh I was just warming it up for you."

"Yeah, she said, likely story." Then she glanced at the computer screen and was totally shocked at what she saw and froze in place. She suddenly realized she was seeing her daughters on screen. She watched the action for a few minutes and she involuntarily started fingering herself from the excitement. It was easy since she was still nude from their sex romp. Gregg watched fascinated at her movements.

Nita started shoving her fingers in and out of her pussy at a furious rate. The sight of the two girls eating each other overwhelmed Nita. She reaches over and grabs Gregg's cock and starts stroking it. Then she moved over, pointed it at her pussy and sat down on it to the hilt. Now she was sliding up and down Gregg's cock while watching her daughters eat one another, licking, sucking the clits and running two fingers in and out of each other pussies. The faster they went the faster Nita went on Gregg's cock.

Suddenly the girls both hit their climax at the same time, bucking and writhing yet still licking and running their fingers in and out. Nita hit her climax just as Gregg shot a big load clear to her cervix. He shot so much that, again, it was running out of her pussy and down his cock to his balls and dripped down to the carpet.

The girls finally came down from their high and laid and cuddled each other. It was a fantastic climax for both of them. They were so exhausted they could not move.

Meanwhile Nita was so weak she came off Gregg's cock and fell to the floor stretching out. Gregg got down beside her and they held one another for a long time. It took awhile before Nita was coherent. Finally she said, "How are we going to deal with this? What do we say to them?"

Gregg thought about it a few minutes then said, "well they don't know the cam is in there so I don't want them to know. Then we'll be able to watch them again. As for their sexual activity we can't let on that we know about it or they'll wonder how we know. We'll just have to wait until an appropriate time to deal with it. At least it wasn't boys, just themselves."

Nita said, "yes thank God it wasn't boys in there fucking them. Don't forget the girls will all be here Saturday night, maybe the subject will come up then, if I know girls."

Gregg said, "you are right. You know they'll talk about boys and then someone is bound to bring up fucking. We can sit up here and watch them on the cams and see what plays out."


The Team Meeting

The Cheerleader Team showed up right after lunch on Saturday. First, introductions were made, Abby introduced her parents Gregg and Nita, then the four girls, Jackie and Jennie were 14, Myra was 15 and Rosie was 13. Two other girls were on a trip with their parents so they would not be around for awhile.

Abby took the girls upstairs to her and Michelle's room and shut the door.

Jackie, the head cheerleader said, "ok we've talked a lot about sex now and then. We know the boys at school, especially the football team, all want to fuck us. I have a feeling if we let them they will do us like they do the other girls and brag about it all over school. Right now most of them think we are all virgins and I think that is what inspires them more. If they could pop our cherries they would be heroes."

Myra said, "yeah look what happened to the two girls who rode the bus home from the away game. Every boy in school wants to stick their cock in them. Unfortunately they let the boys do it. One day while the teacher was out of the room one of the boys fucked one of the girls in the back of the room. The other girl was giving a boy a blowjob. I mean both of them right there in the classroom."

Jennie said, "you know why they don't get expelled? They both are still fucking the two coaches and a couple of teachers. The Principal heard about it so called them to his office. The coach was standing there and they thought they were in trouble. He told them he heard of their escapades but if they would fuck him he would not expel them. They agreed and they both fucked him on his desk right there. While he was fucking one of them the coach fucked the other one. Then they swapped."

Jackie said, "how do you know all this?"

Jennie said, "the Principal's daughter and I became friends before he became Principal here. After he became Principal she and I remained friends. One day I was at her house and we were in her room. We heard this moaning and heavy breathing downstairs. She and I went out and looked over the banister and there he was fucking both the girls. Later on Rita told me how she confronted her dad about it so he told her how it started. It made me hot hearing that story I fingered myself for an hour."

Jackie said, "OK so what are we going to do for our own sex pleasures without having it spread all over school?"

Carla spoke up and said, "the best kept secret is fucking our own dads."

Some of the girls just gasped. "Are you kidding me? Our dads?"

Carla said, "think about it, you can fuck him, get all the pleasure you want and no one anywhere will know you did it. That is except us. We could swap stories on what and how we got our dads to fuck us. Incest is illegal just as fucking under aged kids is illegal. So you have to have a very tight circle of friends that we can share with yet make sure no one outside the circle knows what is going on."

Abby asked, "are you fucking your dad?"

Carla said, "yes, we both have fucked our dad, granddad and dad's brother. Dad fucked his mother who was his dad's daughter and she had me. Dad's father fucked my dad's sister and she had Marla. We didn't start fucking dad until after our mother was killed in a car wreck. Dad was very lonely so we started by sleeping in bed with him. We always slept naked so it was not unusual for us. One day we were lying on each side of him rubbing his body and he got the big hard on. We started playing with it and he didn't stop us. We told him we knew about sex and how important it was and if he wanted he could do it with us. He took my cherry first then Marla's. Dad eventually told his dad about it so he started fucking us too. We love both of them and we'll have sex with them as long as we can. We just have to be careful because we don't want either of them going to prison for incest."

Some of the girls were stunned while others just grinned.

Jackie said, "my sister and I are fucking our dad too. We love him and after mom ran off with another man we started having sex with dad. We keep him pretty happy."

Myra said, "I'm involved with my dad and brother. Dad put me on the pill just in case. My brother also fucks our mom and sometimes we all fuck side by side then Dad and brother swap. It's a real trip doing that."

Jennie said, "I'm fucking my dad, granddad and my brother. Granddad and brother also fuck my mother and my sister."

Abby said, "wow. Michelle and I are still virgins.

Rosie said I'm a virgin too.

Abby said, so that means only three of us are still virgins. Looks like we have some catching up to do."

Jennie said, "you know what would be cool? If we could fuck each other's fathers then no one would get turned in or we'd all go down together."

Myra said, "that might be a good idea but how are we going to work that out?"

Jennie said, "sleepovers. Like I could spend the night with Carla and Marla and try to get him to fuck me. Carla could sleep over at Myra's and Marla could sleep over at my house. We could rotate around over time and eventually get them all to fuck us. Think about it. We can get all the fucking we want and it never gets around the school. We can make all the boys think we are still virgins."

Jackie said, "how could we do that?"

Jennie said, "If they ask us out on a date we tell them right up front no sex. We could let them kiss us and maybe feel our tits, but we could never let them finger us or they'd find out we are not virgins. If we really like the guy we could give them a blowjob and still not give away we are not virgins."

Carla said, "wow that is a good idea. I bet we'd be the only virgin cheerleaders in the whole state." They all laughed.

Abby said, "our dad is pretty horny and he fucks mom a lot. One night we got to watch them when they were on the couch and we were up here. Other times we hear them in their bedroom. It's so hot we finger ourselves after every time they do it. I'm wonder if some of you play up to dad if he'll fuck you here this weekend?"

Jennie said, "how can we do that with your mom around?"

Abby said, look if dad fucked her when she was 13 and her dad fucked her what's she gonna say if one of us fucks him?"

Michelle said, "I have an idea. When we are swimming how about if one by one we take off our suits and swim naked. That should stir his juices."

Myra said, "hmmm I don't know. That is pretty daring."

Michelle said, "hey all they can do is make us put them back on. If they let us stay naked someone is just liable to score."

Jackie said, "ok so we are all agree on my suggestion on making the boys believe we are virgins? They all said yes. We all agree we will attempt to fuck each other's dads? All said yes. Today we'll try to swim nude and tempt Mr. Phelps into fucking one of us? All said yes. Wow we are a daring bunch."

Abby said, I think you mean "horny bunch". They all giggled.

The girls all went downstairs to swim in our pool, which was fine with the parents. They went outside, stripped off their clothes and were all in bikinis that were so thin you'd think they were made with no more than dental floss and Band-Aids.

Gregg put on his swim trunks and went out to the pool to greet them and they all jumped up and came over to hug him one by one. By the time the last one hugged him he had a raging hard on. He tried to cover it the best he could but in his bathing suit it was no use. The girls all saw it and giggled as young girls do.

He decided the best thing to do was get in the pool then it wouldn't show. As he neared the center of the pool the girls all got into the pool. A few would swim near him and the oldest girl (Jackie) reached down and squeezed his cock. He didn't move and she held it for a minute or so then she swam away.

Jennie swam over to him and said "hi". He said hi back to her then she reached down and squeezed his cock. "Wow", Jennie said, "that is one monster. I bet if you stuck that in my pussy the head would come out my throat." Gregg laughed and said, "you never know until you try it." She swam away laughing.

Next was Myra who swam over to Gregg. She put one arm around his neck and gave him a peck on his cheek, while at the same time she reached down and squeezed his cock. She had a look of shock on her face then swam away.

Then the youngest, 13-year-old Rosie came over. She put her arms around Gregg's neck and threw her legs around his waist. That caused her pussy to sit on and bounce against his raging cock. With her legs wrapped behind him she pulled closer sliding back and forth with her pussy against it a few times. She felt it growing and getting bigger. She blushed, rubbed against it a bit more then let go and swam away.

Gregg decided this might not be a good idea so he got out of the pool and went up to his bedroom.

Nita was in the kitchen making snack sandwiches and ice tea for the girls.

As Gregg passed through Nita was grinning and said, "playing grab-ass out there, eh?"

"No", Gregg said, "they were playing grab-cock. I figured I'd better get out of the pool before things got carried away." Then Gregg headed up to his bedroom.

Gregg took off his swim trunks. It was so hot it felt good just being naked so he decided to just stay that way awhile. He went over to the window, stood at the side so he couldn't be seen and watched the girls play. They frolicked in the water awhile, then suddenly Gregg noticed one girl was missing both her top and bottom of her suit, then another girl.

Before long they had all stripped naked and having a ball playing in the water. Watching naked teens in his pool stirred Gregg's cock. The more he watched the harder he got until finally he was at full erection. He stood there mesmerized by the tantalizing teen bodies parading before his eyes.

Finally they all decided to lay in the grass awhile and get some rays. Two girls lay on their towels with their feet facing the pool while one girl had her legs facing in my direction. I know she didn't see me or she might not have done that. Then Abby laid on a towel next to her also with her feet facing my direction. The next thing I know Abby is spreading her legs open and closed then wide open. She starts sliding her finger up and down her pussy and then looks directly at my window. I know she couldn't see me but she apparently thinks I am here watching.

She kept up her movements and got the girl next to her to start doing the same thing. She got Michelle to lay next to her, then told the other two girls to turn around. Now I had six twats all wide open to my view. They were all stroking their pussies.

Abby, being devilish, told the girls I was watching, even though she didn't know if I really was or not, but they apparently didn't know the difference. So there they were opening and closing their legs, running their fingers up and down their twats, humping their pussies up and down. Here I am feverishly jerking my cock like a teenage boy in heat.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and there was Nita, standing there staring at me while stroking my cock at full mast. Nita grinned and said, "Is my pervert playing peeping tom?"

Gregg said, "come over here, but stay on the side of the window and look out at the pool." She peeked around Gregg's shoulder and saw the six girls stroking their pussies and humping up and down.

"Dam", she said, "do they know you are here?"

Gregg said, "no I have stayed out of sight but I bet Abby told them I was here and got them all to tease me. I wonder what they'd do if suddenly I walked out there naked with a big hard on?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.