Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory - Cover

Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory

Copyright© 2011 by TechnoCarwash

Chapter 5: Small Problem

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Small Problem - Charlotte Pail finds a Golden Ticket and wins a free tour of the Wendy Wilco Chocolate Factory along with four other lucky young people. They soon find out that Wilco's candy has some interesting side effects.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

"Wilco, can we sit down for a moment?" Mrs. Veetee asked. "This pace is killing me."

"Not to worry, ma'am," Wilco stated as we turned a corner. "Transportation has been arranged."

A large, oddly-shaped vehicle with various tubes winding throughout it stood in front of us. I saw those small women from before pouring liquid into it.

"What is it?" Matt asked.

"The Wilcomobile!" Wilco said enthusiastically. "It's powered completely by carbonated beverages. Now take your places, please, and hold on tight."

Nathan and I sat next to each other, facing Mrs. Veetee and her son. Wilco climbed up and took a seat at the top of the vehicle and started it. We began to move at a snail's pace, slowly edging across the room. The Wilcomobile was making very odd bubbling noises and there was a sudden burst of foam from one of the pipes.

"Hey!" Mrs. Veetee yelled in surprise as foam shot at her face. "Ms. Wilco!"

More foam sprayed against my bare legs, causing them to feel sticky and moist.

"Hey what's the deal?" Matt asked.

"Must be a leak in the distilling tubes," Wilco said as some of the sticky suds covered her chest. She then began singing something in German as we continued being pelted with bubbly foam and the vehicle continued moving slowly.

All of us were soon covered in sticky, sugary soda foam from head to toe. I couldn't see anything but foam. Then another strange sound suddenly began and I felt the suds leaving my skin as we passed through some kind of wall of light. I looked down and saw my clothing disappearing along with the foam.

"Hey, uh, Wilco?" I said nervously. "What's happening now?"

"Oh, it's the Wilcowash," she answered. "It should be washing all the foam off us." She looked down at herself and realized her clothes were dissolving off her body as well. "Woops. Looks like the settings are set too high."

Mrs. Veetee, now completely naked, covered her breasts and crotch with her hand. She had a great body for her age. I noticed her glancing down at her son's bare waist. She opened her eyes wide and arched her eyebrows. "Oh my god..." she said. Matt's flaccid penis rested motionless on the seat between his legs. It had to be a full foot long and as thick as my wrist. Mrs. Veetee didn't try to hide that she was staring, even when Matt noticed her looking. "You definitely did not inherit that from your father."

"We're here!" Wilco announced as the vehicle came to a stop about fifty feet from where we started.

"What about our clothes?" Mrs. Veetee asked.

"I'll see what I can do about getting it back, but in the meantime we must strive forth!" Wilco said as she climbed off the vehicle. We did the same and followed her into the next room.

"What's this place for?" Matt asked. The room was totally white and sterile-looking. There was some kind of high-tech machine that came to a sharp point and was pointing at a platform on the ground.

"This," Wilco said, holding her hand out towards the machine, "is Wilco-Vision!"

"What's Wilco-Vision?" Mrs. Veetee asked, still covering her nudity.

"Here, put these on," Wilco said, handing us all a pair of goggles. "Now, observe."

The three miniature women carried a giant Wilco Bar into the room and placed it on the platform. They put their own goggles on and then pressed some buttons on the machine. It shot a ray of white light directly into the center of the huge chocolate bar and it quickly dissolved into nothing.

"Where'd it go?" I asked.

Wilco pointed upwards. "It's above us, floating through the air as tiny bits of data!" She walked over to a television in the corner of the room, her bare hips swaying beautifully as she walked. "The data is sent here and is then reassembled into..." The candy bar suddenly appeared inside the TV. " ... this!" She reached her hand into the television screen and pulled out the now-regular-sized Wilco Bar.

"So you're telling me that you can take anything and put it on TV?" Matt asked.

"Yes," Wilco said, just as enthusiastically. "We can use this technology to send any type of candy to houses all over the world in a matter of seconds!"

"What about people?" Matt asked. "Can you put people on TV?"

"Well," Wilco said, rubbing her chin, "I suppose you could, but it's not really meant for that."

"Good enough for me. Fire up the machine," Matt ordered as he climbed onto the platform.

"Matt, don't be silly," his mother said, dropping her arms and resting them on her hips. "Get off of that thing."

"Are you kidding me? I'm getting the chance to be on TV, mom. I'll be famous."

"I doubt that very much," Mrs. Veetee said. "Don't let them turn on that machine, Wilco."

"Turn on the machine," Wilco said and the Loompa Sisters began pressing buttons.

Mrs. Veetee looked angrily at Wilco.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Wilco said. "I thought you said 'Do let them turn on the machine.' My bad."

The machine began whirring to life. A small white beam shot from the tip of the machine to Matt, encompassing his body in a white glow.

"Alright, this feels kind of stra-" he started to say before he suddenly disappeared in a flash of light.

We took off our goggles as Mrs. Veetee ran to the television.

"Matt, honey? Are you okay?" she asked speaking into the machine.

A small human-shaped figure began to appear in the television and solidified into a tiny version of Matt.

"Looks like he's about six inches tall," Wilco said.

Mrs. Veetee looked over at Wilco. "Is there any way to fix him?"

"Not until we invent a size reversal machine. He'll have to stay like that for now."

Mrs. Veetee looked back at her son. "How are you, honey? Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm fine, mom," Matt said. "Look at me! I'm on television!"

"That's great, honey, but I'm taking you home now," Mrs. Veetee said as she reached into the screen and grabbed her naked son gently between her fingers. She lightly dropped him into the palm of her hand and looked at him. "What a waist of a huge dick," she said as she held his penis up against her index finger. It hardened from the physical attention and stood upward.

"Hey, knock it off, mom!" he said as she slowly rubbed the underside of her son's penis.

"How tall did you say he was, Wilco?" Mrs. Veetee asked.

"Six inches, I'd say."

Mrs. Veetee was pondering something. "Matt, honey, would you like to help mommy with something?"

Matt narrowed his eyes. "Like what?"

"It's been so long since I've had a real man inside of me," she said as she openly rubbed her nipples with her free hand.

Matt's eyes opened wide. "No! Absolutely not, mom! That's disgusting."

Mrs. Veetee turned her head towards the remaining three of us. "Do you guys mind if I... ?" she asked, letting her voice trail off.

"Go right ahead," Wilco said, motioning her arms toward the platform in the middle of the room.

Mrs. Veetee smiled—the first time I'd seen her smiling—and sat on the platform, spreading her legs wide.

"Let me lube you up, first," she said before dropping her son into her open mouth. She made sure to run her tongue along every part of his body and covered him in her saliva while she caressed her breasts and pussy. After a few moments of this, she reached a few fingers into her mouth and pulled out her son by his arm.

"What the fuck, mom?!" the saliva covered boy yelled as he struggled to escape her grasp.

"Sorry, son, but I'm tired of my boring lifestyle," she said, looking into her small son's eyes. "I work so hard for you and your father and get nothing in return. Your father can't even pleasure me. I deserve some pleasure. You understand, don't you?" She then ran the tip of her tongue under Matt's erect cock and licked it up and down before lowering him to her pussy. "Now get in," she said, dropping him directly onto her pussy lips.

Matt grabbed onto some pubic hairs to keep himself from sliding further down. His chest was resting on his mother's clit and his erect penis was pushing against her urethra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.