Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory - Cover

Charlotte and the Chocolate Factory

Copyright© 2011 by TechnoCarwash

Chapter 4: Getting Closer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Getting Closer - Charlotte Pail finds a Golden Ticket and wins a free tour of the Wendy Wilco Chocolate Factory along with four other lucky young people. They soon find out that Wilco's candy has some interesting side effects.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

"What the heck is this room for?" Matt asked as we entered a cylindrical black room filled with bubbles and machinery.

"This, my good sir, is where we make Carbonated Floaty Drinks. They fill you with gas and lift you into the air."

"Wow, it's so high up!" Virana exclaimed. The ceiling must've been at least two hundred feet from the ground.

"Can we try some?" I asked.

"No can do," Wilco said. "It's far too powerful at the moment. Still needs some tweaking. Now come along. You're all going to love this next room."

As Wilco led the others out of the room, I turned to my brother. "Do you want to try some?" I asked, feeling mischievous.

"I don't know," Nathan said. "After everything that's gone on in this place, I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

"Oh come on. Just a little," I said, grabbing a bottle.

Nate smiled. "Alright."

I gulped down some of the fizzy drink and handed the bottle to Nate who did the same. It tasted good, but the carbonation stung my throat.

"Not bad," Nate said.

I felt myself becoming lighter and then my feet left the ground. Nathan did the same and we started floating upwards.

"This is great!" I said and tried to spin. I ended up upside down. My skirt flipped downward, exposing my panties. I quickly righted myself and pushed my skirt back down while very visibly blushing.

"Yeah it is," Nate said, smiling at me.

We slowly floated upward for a minute or two before Nate started getting worried. "Maybe we should get back down now."

"How?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but we need to do something before we get to that giant fan up there," he said pointing.

I looked up and saw three giant blades spinning and getting closer by the second. Panicking, I tried holding onto the wall, but it was too smooth to grab onto. "What are we going to do?!" I asked with obvious fright in my voice.

"There's gotta be a way to stop floating. Try whatever you can!" Nate said and then tried swimming downward to no avail.

"Wait!" I said. "I've got an idea!" And then I let out a small burp. It did nothing. "Damn it! I thought that would work."

We were edging ever closer to the deadly fan as we started realizing this would be our last moments together.

"Nate," I said, my eyes starting to water, "I love you."

"I love you too, sis," he said, smiling.

"No. I mean I really love you. I'm in love with you. I didn't realize it until today, but I really love you, more than a sister should," I confessed.

Nate held me tight in his arms. "I love you too," he said.

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I put my hands behind his neck and kissed him, lingering on his lips for several moments. I then pulled away and stared at him for a moment before returning my lips to his. I felt his tongue gently graze my lips and I parted them to let him explore my mouth. My pussy started moistening as he began kissing my neck sensuously.

I opened my eyes and looked up. We were very close to the fan now, but something seemed different. We weren't moving upwards as fast. Maybe the drinks were wearing off.

Nathan pulled my blouse over my head and let it fall to the ground. He kissed my collar bone, moving his way down my chest. I unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it as he unfastened my bra. He started kissing my breasts, then ran his tongue in circles around a nipple. I returned the favor by rubbing the bulge in his pants. It was then that it occurred to me that we stopped floating upwards altogether and were staying at one constant height, not moving at all.

"Nate," I said, pulling his face from my chest. "We're not floating! It must be wearing off!" He smiled and we waited for a moment to make sure. Suddenly, we started rising. Shit.

"Wait, why are we floating again?" he asked.

I tried to think and quickly realized what it was. "Fuck me. Right now," I said and quickly pulled my skirt and panties off in one motion. He did the same and we were both naked in no time.

I hadn't seen my brother naked for quite a while. I hadn't noticed how attractive his body was until now. I didn't have time to admire it at the moment, however, as we were inching closer and closer to the metal fan above us. He held me close and I wrapped my hand around his 7-inch cock, then guided it into my pussy. His dick felt so nice inside me.

The whirring of the blades above us was getting louder. We were only a few feet from the fan. I began thrusting my hips back and forth. It felt so good to have my brother's hard cock sliding in and out of me. In no time we started moving downward slowly.

"It's working!" I said, then kissed Nathan passionately. He started meeting my thrusts with his own and we were soon making love in rhythmic unison.

"Oh god don't stop!" I yelled as he pushed deeper and deeper inside me. I slipped one hand down between us and began rubbing my clit. Immense pleasure washed over me and I started cumming. My vaginal walls squeezed my brother's dick and he slowed his thrusting to wait for my orgasm to subside. "Oh god! Keep going! Please!" I yelled and he regained his speed, thrusting hard and fast as my pussy convulsed around his dick. He let out a groan and I could feel his dick pulsating inside me. My pussy was filled with warmth as he released his seed deep inside me. I slid my hands down to his ass and pulled him as close to me as possible as I moaned as loud as I could.

We held each other tightly and before we knew it, we were back on the ground. We kissed once more as we lay on the ground. I felt a lingering void when his manhood left me, but I knew we had to get back to the tour.

We quickly put on our clothes and left the room.

"So wait a minute, Wilco," Mrs. Pepper said as Nathan and I slipped back into the group. "You're saying that this candy turns girls into guys?"

"No, no, no. That's not what I said at all," Wilco said as she held a small bottle of liquid. "I said it merely makes girls grow a penis. They still keep their vagina and breasts and everything else."

"Mummy!" Virana said, trying to get her mother's attention.

"Hold on honey," Mrs. Pepper said. "Wilco, why would anyone buy this?"

"Mum!"

"Well," Wilco began, "don't you ever imagine what it would be like to have a penis? To have a thick, hard dick of your own to play with?"

"No. I don't. And I don't think anyone else would either. It's just unnatural and weird."

"Mother!"

"What is it, Virana?" Mrs. Pepper asked.

"I want one."

Mrs. Pepper raised an eyebrow. "Honey, I really don't think you should."

"But I want one!"

Virana's mother looked over at Wilco. "Could you help me out here?" she asked.

"Virana, dear," Wilco said, smiling at the spoiled girl, "this candy isn't ready yet. It's supposed to be temporary, but these are from a bad batch and they cause the effects to be permanent."

Virana scowled at the red-haired woman. "I don't care! I want one now!"

"Just tell her no," Mrs. Veetee said. "She'll get over it."

Virana turned to Mrs. Veetee. "You shut up!" she yelled before turning back to her mother. "Please mummy! I promise I'll never ask for anything else as long as I live!"

"Yeah right," I said under my breath.

"Virana Elizabeth Pepper! You cannot have that candy and that's that, young lady!" Mrs. Pepper said sternly, her voice trembling with nervousness.

Her daughter clenched her fists and screamed before pushing over a shelf.

"Oh boy, here we go," Matt said as everyone watched Virana stomp her feet and knock things over.

"Honey, please stop! I'll buy you all the candy you want when we get home! I promise!"

Virana grabbed a roll of tape off a table and threw it at her mother who ducked just in time. "No! I hate you!" She yelled, then walked up to Wilco. "Give me that!" she ordered as she took the small bottle from her hands.

"No, Virana! Don't drink that! Please!" her mother pleaded as she unscrewed the bottle. Virana looked at her mother and smiled a devilish grin before momentarily taking the Everlasting Gobslobber from her mouth and pouring the contents of the bottle down her throat.

The six of us watched as her evil smile faded from her face and she clenched her hands over her stomach. She kneeled onto the ground and started groaning as a look of pain came over her face.

"Honey, are you okay?" her mother asked.

Virana's hands moved down from her stomach toward her waist as she felt things shifting inside her. She slowly lifted the skirt of her red dress, baring her naked, trimmed pussy to us. "Mummy..." she groaned.

Looking closer, I saw that her clitoris was quite prominent and was at least twice as big as mine. It slowly pulsated and grew slightly bigger with each pulsation. The girl stopped groaning and watched intently as her clit pushed outward. It quickly reached about three inches, then four, then five. A small urethra formed at the tip of her clit. Soon after, it formed a mushroom-like head and foreskin. It stopped growing at about seven inches and hung limply over her vagina. She held it in her hand and started touching, rubbing, and tugging on it as she experienced the new feelings.

"Oh wow," I said as Virana's new penis started to grow hard. It soon stood erect at a full ten inches as she continued running her fingers over it.

"That's much bigger than my husband's," Mrs. Veetee mentioned to Mrs. Pepper. "He can't even get me off with his."

"Mom, I'm standing right here," Matt said, uncomfortable with what his mother was saying.

"Well it's true. Your father hasn't had sex with me in years and even if he did, it takes a big cock to make me cum. I hope you didn't inherit his dick genes," the woman said to her son. I noticed her glancing at her son's crotch.

"Alright, Virana dear, pull your dress back down and let's see the rest of the tour, okay?" Mrs. Pepper said calmly.

Virana smiled. "Alright mum. But first I need to tell you something," she said, bending her finger back and forth in a "come here" motion. Mrs. Pepper walked over to her daughter and knelt down beside her, trying not to look at her thick manhood.

"What is it, dear?"

"Here," Virana said, then pulled her mom's face into hers and forced a sloppy French kiss on her, pushing the Everlasting Gobslobber into her mother's mouth. Mrs. Pepper was taken aback by her daughter's actions. She then realized she had the Gobslobber in her mouth and looked at her daughter with a confused look.

"Now suck my dick," Virana said.

"What?!" Mrs. Pepper said.

"Suck. My. Dick. Mother," Virana repeated, topping it off with a smirk and a slight head tilt.

Her mother looked back at us, hoping for someone to help her, but was just met with staring eyes. Mrs. Pepper then looked back at her daughter's massive cock. She could feel the saliva pooling in her mouth as she rolled the Gobslobber around on her tongue.

"Okay," she relented, knowing that there wasn't really any way out of it without causing more problems. "I'll do it. But then we are going home. Okay?"

Virana smiled, baring her pearly white teeth. "I promise," she said with a gleam in her eye. Her dick grew even stiffer if that was possible and she pushed her pelvis outward towards her mother. Mrs. Pepper just stared at it for a few seconds, glancing up into her daughter's eyes a couple times before she wrapped her small hand partway around the thick cock. She leaned in and gave the tip a quick lick which made the massive penis twitch slightly.

"Don't be shy, mum," Virana said as she pulled her mother's head down, penetrating her throat deeply. Virana held her mother's head there for a few seconds before letting go. Mrs. Pepper immediately pulled back, leaving her daughter's dick covered in a layer of spit with multiple strands of saliva still connected from her mouth to her daughter's new appendage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.