What's a Father to Do?
Chapter 4: Cathy

Copyright© 2011 by Barneyr

I tapped lightly on Cathy's door, hoping that she had already gone to sleep. No such luck, I heard, "Come in, Daddy, I'm ready for my turn to get tucked in." I went over to the bed and Cathy was on top of the folded over sheet and light blanket. Cathy too wore one of my old t-shirts for a nightgown. This one, however, had seen much better days. It had holes and was getting a little threadbare as well. I could see one pink nipple poking out of one of the holes in the shirt and there was a rip down by the hem that showed a pretty good expanse of thigh. If she stretched much more, I would have seen her panties. She sat up and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She then lay back and moved her legs under the top sheet and light blanket. As she did that, her nightshirt rose up exposing her pouting sex.

"Cathy, where are your panties? You know you should wear panties to bed. What would happen if there was a fire and we had to go outside, you with no panties on? Shame on you for forgetting that.

"But, Daddy, I sleep just like you do, I take my t-shirt off after you tuck me and sleep with no clothes on, just like you, Daddy. I like sleeping all nakie, since you can do it, so can I." She said, with the cutest pout and her hands on her hips as she sat there staring at me.

BUSTED! Yes, I usually sleep nude, I have since I was a teenager. I quit for a while when the girls were joining me in bed after the accident. I picked the habit back up over a year ago. But 'nakie', she almost sounds like she did when she was nine before the accident.

"Cathy, that is beside the point, when we get to Florida you will be sleeping in a room with Brie again, and how do you think she will act when you go to bed with no clothes on?"

"But, Daddy, Brie sleeps like we do. She takes her nightshirt off just like me. But I have a secret; I keep my panties under my pillow so if we have a fire I can put mine on. Is that all right, Daddy? You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No, Baby, I just never expected to see you like that. I guess I just have to realize that my little girls are growing into young women."

"Daddy, am I pretty? Danny Stevens at school says that I'm too tall to be pretty."

"Well, you can tell Mr. Danny Stevens that tall girls are always pretty, and sexy, too." Now where did that sexy part come from? Am I having a nervous breakdown before I even get a chance to relax? What is happening to me?

"Thank you, Daddy. Do you think I'm sexy? I'm almost as tall as Mommy was and I know you said she was sexy."

Whoa there, where did that bit of information come from? "Cathy, Honey, you are my daughter and sexy is not something I would ever say about a daughter of mine. But to answer your question, I think that you and Brie are two of the prettiest young ladies I know, Sandy being a third one, but sexy ... I think you are all too young yet to be called sexy. But someday soon, you will grow into that sexy look most young girls and women have. Now go to sleep, we have a really big day ahead of us tomorrow."

I leaned down and kissed Cathy on the forehead and pulled her covers up and said, 'G'night, Sweetheart, I'll see you in the morning."

"G'night, Daddy, I love you."

"And I love you too." I turned out her light and went to the door. As I turned to close the door, I could see Cathy pulling the shirt from her body and saw tiny bumps starting to form on her chest. Yep, both my girls were growing up and I need to make sure I let them know I still loved them, no matter what.

It had been a very different evening for me, I went to my room, shucked my shorts, crawled into bed, and lay there thinking. My God, it has been just over two years since I put my life on hold, and look what it has done to us. My girls are growing into women, and I haven't even noticed. Both girls are now about 5' tall and have started to lose that straight up and down body. It reminded me of the old joke, 'She was a perfect 36, you know 12-12-12.' Well, my girls wouldn't even come close to that, they were more like 28-26-28. Why am I thinking like this, this is all wrong? Maybe I need to meet a nice lady so I can get my ashes hauled, and I can quit thinking such thoughts about my precious angels. I think I will talk to Sam about that. He always has some nice woman hanging around him.

Edited by Pepere

Proofread by prissy_35503

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.