Saving Sister
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

The rest of March passed peacefully. There had been no word from Gene since the restraining order had been served. Marilyn's lawyer had applied for a summary support judgement while the divorce was worked out. That was particularly important because it appeared that every step would have to wait for Gene to default on time requirements. If she was to be free of him, he would give her no help at all.

With the generally sunny weather and the sun exposure of the deck, there was often a collection of up to five naked female bodies on the pool deck from late morning on. Marilyn continued to act as if she was one of the slaves, and Carol could not resist joining her daughters. She was there whenever Chet worked, and they were both there often.

It may have been a strange way for Bud to strengthen his relationship with his grandfather, but sitting in the sun watching the women that they loved swimming or sunning could be called an ultimate male bonding situation. They had some very deep discussions about love, responsibility, and leadership in the home,

As gently as possible, Ed had insisted that Meghan wear a suit in the pool until the hearing. Once again, she showed her maturity when she told him "I already figured that out, Ed. In your position, you can't afford to take any chances. What if Marilyn's crazy husband should come back? He could cause lots of trouble."

One early afternoon, Chet was not there and Bud was just sitting and watching the women after doing some laps. He was particularly noticing Marilyn as she walked along the pool edge, trying to place why she looked different. She realized he was watching her and came right over and sat on his lap. "How come you're watching this old broad with your beautiful sister out here?"

"Marilyn, you were in great shape when you came here, but you look even better now. I was trying to figure out why?"

"It's probably the tan."

"It's that for sure," Bud agreed, "but there's more. Just the way you stand and the way you move seems different."

"It's freedom, Honey. And it's feeling ... loved ... valued, I guess," Marilyn suggested.

"You were always loved," Bud assured her, wrapping both arms around her in a hug.

"Here, yes. At home - by Ted and Sonja. But Gene and Brad? I've come to believe that love isn't in their makeup," Marilyn explained. "And while I was with Gene, there was certainly no freedom."

"Wow. You've picked up a lot of the psychology, haven't you. Is that from doing naked interviews with Jason?" He teased.

"You know, he has made me think a lot."

"So besides indulging your exhibitionism, there's been some other benefit to pretending to be a slave, huh?"

"I'm glad I did it," Marilyn declared, "but I still don't see why I can't get the pussy shave and the body lotion rubdown."

"Would putting sunscreen on you make up for it?"

"On my front, too?"

"You didn't say anything about missing out on the paddling," Bud mock snarled. "Want to sample that?"

Giggling like a teenager, Marilyn jumped up and scooted away, holding her hands over her bare bottom. She only went as far as the nearest empty lounger, then lay down on her front, holding the sunscreen toward Bud.

As he slowly applied the protectant, Bud mentioned something that had been bothering him. "Marilyn, I know that Gene demanded that you exercise and keep your weight down. I hope that you will decide you should do that for Marilyn, now, not for Gene. It would be such a shame if you let yourself go."

"And without a strong man, I might not be able to do it myself," Marilyn added. "I know that's what you are worried about. Bud, I hope I have learned from my sisters' problems. I think after all these years that this is just the normal way to live for me. Besides, I'm hoping there's a good man out there for me, so I have to keep the bait fresh."

"With bait like this," Bud said with an extra squeeze of her bare bottom, "I'm sure there's a lucky man out there who has been looking for you."

"You don't think badly of me for getting loving from Ron, do you, Hon?"

By this time, no topic from the women should shock him, but that one stopped him for a minute. "The short answer is 'Hell, no!'. I shudder to think what might have happened if Ron and Jess hadn't taken care of you."

"I still can't believe Jess," Marilyn exclaimed. "I don't know if I could have done that."

"The problem is, you wouldn't have had a choice," Bud reminded her.

Just then, Carol pressed her bare breasts against his back and whispered in his ear "The rest of us are going in for a snack. Leave her limp."

As he gaped at his grandmother strutting saucily toward the house, Meghan knelt beside him and told him "I think your aunt needs a good come or three, don't you? I'll help." With that she held up the toys that they used on Kim.

About to object, he realized that he was facing a plan worked out by all of the women. The fact that three of them were his slaves really did not increase his chances of resisting. Having Meghan's approval and assistance was a thoughtful move by the women. They understood how everything about his sexual contact with them troubled him.

Absolutely nothing troubled Marilyn a half hour later, except how to stand and walk to the bathroom on her own. He was learning more and more why all of the women adored Meghan so much. Much as he wanted to, he refrained from expressing his own adoration right there on a lounger. The ensuing shower and session in her bed allowed him unrestrained expression, though.


Since Ed's side of the family also lived in town, something had to be done to let them know enough about what was happening so they would not be upset at having to stay away. Because of the intense interaction between the Lewis women, everyone agreed that it was best to keep the whole project tightly and confidentially within the Lewis family.

In somewhat of a surprise, Chuck volunteered to tell the story to the Haller clan. However, he had another motive. He insisted that Gloria accompany him so he could introduce her to the family. They also put together a carefully constructed story that let the Hallers feel 'in the know' and supportive about Kim's and Julie's troubles. Key aspects of the project were not mentioned, but it was clear that most read between the lines. No one insisted on closer contact until the project was over and everyone conveyed their best wishes.

None of Mark's family lived in the area, so he did not have to take any special steps to prevent word of Kathleen's situation getting out.


One event during March concerned the martial arts classes. The instructor quickly identified that Meghan had an exceptional aptitude and wanted to move her to a different class. Just her response during the Gene incident impressed him with her situational awareness and her restraint. He did chide her a bit for her words to Gene, but thought that she would show more discipline if it ever happened again.

The instructor also wanted Bud to get into more advanced training. It had never been Bud's intention to get serious about martial arts, but he had been surprised how much he enjoyed it, and how much improvement he could see in the short time he had been involved. The most important decision factor for Bud, though, was that Meghan needed to be in more aggressive training, and he wanted to support her. They could move into the same class.

In talks with Gloria and Karin, they agreed that martial arts might be Meghan's 'thing'. There had never been anything where she had a strong interest or had shown exceptional talent. Karin explained over and over that that was a major problem with the 'outsider' or 'fringe' kids.

Meghan's relationship with Bud would certainly keep her from falling back into old patterns, but Bud insisted that was not enough. "It's not that I am predicting an end to our relationship. That becomes less and less likely every week." He had to pause after that assertion for Gloria to water him with some tears.

"I just think a relationship is best when each partner has a strong independent identity," he declared.

"So, you really would not have been happy with Kim as a wife, as you claimed before?" Karin challenged.

"Hmmmm. How can I say this?" Bud pondered aloud. "Kim could have a strong identity as a wife and mother, along with whatever outside career she got into. Dad has been wonderfully happy with Mom's strong housewife identity, as long as it was working. I could have been happy with Kim that way because that would be the best identity for her.

"Not saying that Mom or Kim come up short, but I see more to Meghan than that. I guess the difference is the level of submissiveness. Honestly, Gloria, I do not see Meghan as submissive at all. Her problem was that she had not developed her own identity - at least not one she was happy with,"

"God!" Karin breathed out. "There goes all of that wasted time and money for college, again!" Gloria laughed.

"Remember," Bud laughed, "Everything you had to study, and a lot more, is all up there on the Net, now. Anyway, Gloria, I see myself as more like Chuck than like Dad and Grandpa."

"How so?"

"You and Chuck are awesome together because you don't need each other to complete your identities. Furthermore, neither of you want to complete the other's identity. Dad and Grandpa are perfectly happy to be the missing pieces of their wives' identities. Since I really don't want to do that, maybe you are right about me and Kim. Does that make sense?"

"Oof! It sure does," Gloria agreed. "So, an independent Meghan who can have her own identity with or without you would make the best mate for you, right?"

"That's what I've been figuring out. My talks with Grandpa have clarified a lot of this."

"How could you clarify anything serious with all those naked women around?" Karin joked.

"Actually, discussing why they were all so happy to have us watching was a good start for the discovery."

"Don't you think Meghan will be just as happy when she can ditch the suit and move back full time?"

"Hmmmm. I'll have to think about that one. So, we are now split into different classes at the dojo. The sisters will stay together in one, Meghan and I will move to another, and Kim will join the class with Jason."

"By all appearances, your devious matchmaking plan is working beautifully," Karin observed.

Gloria quipped "That is, if Jason is still interested after spending time with Kim clothed." That brought a hearty laugh from all of them. "By now, Kim must know that he is interested, doesn't she."

"The Lewis women are very perceptive. I suspect that Kim knew in the first five minutes of the first interview. She has her own reasons for not letting on to anyone," Bud offered.

"Has the subject of Kevin come up?"

"Oh! We just heard that he is dating someone else quite seriously," Bud said.

"Gee, wasn't that significant enough to mention before?"

"It was just the day before yesterday. One of Dawn's acolytes taunted Kim with that news after class."

"How did she take it?"

"She spent the night in bed with me and Meghan, but she seems alright, now. To me, that is the best evidence that she is focused on Jason."

"Well, that is a definite upgrade, as I see it." The others agreed with Karin.

"What about you and Kim? Any more sexual contact?" Gloria asked.

"Meghan and I have kept our promise to her. About twice a week, only while Meghan is there, I order her to wash me in the shower. Then we use the toys and try to wipe her out."

"The way things are going, Jason will be taking care of that in another month," Karin guessed.

"Oh, Gloria, I had another thought," Bud said. "How many activities do you think Meghan can handle?"

"Well, between martial arts and studying for AP qualifying, she will be busy, but not overloaded."

"Think about finding a drama course for her," Bud suggested. "I have a feeling she could be an excellent actress. It would be great if she could break into drama at school. It would be the kind of confidence and ego boost that she still needs."

"You know, actress was the only thing she ever said she wanted to be when she was little," Gloria mused. "I always thought that was just the usual little girl fascination, but you may have a point. I'll see what I can find. Good idea, Bud."


At almost the end of March, a very big event occurred. Meghan's emancipation hearing went through without a hitch. The women had insisted ahead of time that there be a celebration. Meghan insisted it should be an early dinner barbecue around the pool with everyone in swimming attire. There was some surprise when she wanted Jason there, but he had become a familiar presence because of the constant interviews. Everyone liked him, and the suspicion that he and Kim were becoming an item had grown.

When everyone had assembled, Karin, Gloria, Jess, and Meghan were the only women in swimsuits. Marilyn was sticking with her 'pseudo-slave' status, and Carol just plain enjoyed joining her girls. It was her first time naked when Jason was present, but she greeted him without even a blush. Mark, Chet, Ron, and Jason were the men besides Ed and Bud.

Surprising everyone, most of all Bud, Meghan went to whisper something to Gloria, Karin, and Jess, then walked to the edge of the pool and let out a piercing whistle. She had brought a small wastebasket and set it beside her.

"I hope I can say what I want to say without crying. I apologize in advance if I don't make it. Aunt Gloria, I hope you see my moving out for good the way I do. It means the most courageous, loving thing I will ever see in my life is successful. I think by now everyone here knows that the tough dominatrix called Duchess who runs D-House is really the biggest hearted person in the world. For some reason, you thought I could be more than a dropout and the school slut. I promise to spend my life proving that you were right."

Meghan was fighting back some sniffles, but she was in far better shape than most of the women, especially Gloria, who was bawling openly.

When she had control of her voice again, Meghan went on. "Who could imagine a family like the Hallers - like all of Carol and Chet's family? Here they are struggling with some real hurts and problems of their own. There are people all over Ed and Julie's house already, but they welcome me as if I was family. You know what? I feel like I am family.

"Have any of you been amazed why Marilyn is naked and doing just what the three slaves do? Carol sure didn't have to take her clothes off, but look at her! I'm sure they like being naked, but mostly it's loving support for the slaves who are trying to get over some bad things that happened to them.

"Well, I said I feel like family, so now that it can't cause any problems for Ed, I can really support my new relatives."

With that, Meghan quickly stripped off the two pieces of her suit and dramatically dropped them in the wastebasket. She waited for the cheers and whistles to subside, then told the crowd "I have to tell you; that did not take a whole lot of courage for me. Until I moved out here, I was a slave, and had not worn clothes for many months.

"I've said enough. Let's eat!"

Bud knew that there would be a huge competition to try and hug Meghan. As he stood there listening to her talk, the last little concerns about committing to her as his mate were erased. He needed to show her. Barely beating Gloria to her, Bud got behind Meghan, wrapped his arms around her middle, and held on as the predictable parade of hugs began. Gloria just hugged them both, then stepped away, knowing she would have more chances later.

Jason waited until all the women had had their chance, then told Meghan "I can't thank you enough for inviting me. You must have known how your comments about family would affect me."

"If one woman knows, we all know," Meghan giggled. "I have heard about your family. There's another reason I wanted you here, though." Meghan looked up at Bud before saying "If you're ready, you and Kim can have the whole upstairs tonight. No one at the college will ever know."

Jason's exceptional composure was not that good, and he gaped in surprise. "I ... we've never talked ... I don't know if..."

"If you crooked your finger, she would drag you to her bedroom," Bud chuckled. "You had better be ready for a workout. A suggestion; make it look like you arranged for us to be elsewhere after you ask her if she is interested."

"That's ... that's a wonderful gesture, Meghan, but I can't do that yet," Jason said, his disappointment obvious. "I know I am probably breaking rules already, but I could mount a credible defense. If I slept with Kim, it would be an obvious violation. I just don't want our first time to carry that cloud forever. Please hold that opportunity until the day she receives the grade from my class."


Karin, Gloria, Jason, and Bud were meeting the day after Meghan's emancipation celebration. Gloria was as openly emotional as Bud had ever seen her. "I guess it's good news - bad news for you, huh?" he suggested to Gloria.

"Oh, it's all good news, really," Gloria insisted. "I mean, just look at Meghan's prospects now versus when I basically abducted her whole family! It's just that I will really miss seeing her every day. She was the one really bright spot in my life."

"You mean Chuck doesn't fill that gap?"

"You know he does," Gloria countered. "Honestly, I'm so happy for Meghan! You seem pretty upbeat yourself, Bud."

"How could I not be? Despite the problems my slaves have had, they were right on about Meghan. It seems like the more I admit that, the happier I get. 'Course, seeing how well this crazy project is working out helps my mood, too," Bud told them. "It looks like things will just be coasting for the next four or five weeks."

"For you, that's probably right," Karin agreed. "However, we will be spending a lot of time with Mark."

"Well, I still think it best if I stay out of purely counseling sessions," Bud reminded them.

"Oh, there's no question," Gloria agreed. "It's just that things are not just coasting. Mark wants to make some big changes in the way his family functions - good changes. That means the focus of much of the activity has moved from here to the Webster home."

"So, Bud, you can focus on your relationship with Meghan and on making sure Kim gets the grades she needs," Karin told him.

"Well, I have to keep watch at the pool every afternoon," Bud Joked. "Can't leave that burden to Grandpa all alone." That generated some good-natured laughter.


Bud should have known better than to even talk about coasting. Upon returning from the meeting, he found Kim and Meghan out on the patio, going through a drill of some kind under the lights. When Kim saw him, she floored him with her request.

"I want Meghan to be my escort, but I want you to be nearby. I want you in disguise with a video camera."

About to assign strokes for breaking protocol, Bud saw Meghan shaking her head 'no'. "Permission to speak granted, Slave Kim," he said with a grin. "So, you want to try to trap Dawn."

"Actually, we'd rather put her in the hospital," Meghan offered. "Has Kim even told you the details of some of the stuff Dawn did?"

"I only know the results, and that's bad enough," Bud answered, holding out his arms for Meghan. "I think we'd better ask Dad what he thinks. Kim, has Dawn been showing signs of trying to make trouble?"

"You're always with me. She gives me these looks, though, when you can't see them," Kim revealed.

Bud got Ed out to the patio where the girls explained what they wanted to do. His first question was "Meghan, can you afford the time?"

"Things are light for the next few weeks. I'd like to help. I'd like to get a taste of being on campus, too."

"I'm not too concerned about any entrapment problems. What I want, though, is assurance from your martial arts instructor that you are ready. Meghan, I think it is important that Kim be the one to do anything physical to Dawn. I know we have established good background by notifying all the instructors. Still, you don't need any complications this soon after emancipation. Also, I want one of you girls to have a voice-activated recorder always on. If you're going to try to trap her, let's do it right."

"Oh. I hadn't thought of that," Kim admitted. "Actually, I want it to be me, too. Sensei has been helping me with specific moves and holds for a situation like Dawn trying to force me to go with her."

"That's good. Does he think you're ready?"

"When I told him I would have Meghan with me, he said we would be fine together," Kim assured her dad.

"Well, Meghan, maybe you have a promising career as a body guard," Ed quipped. "Bud, be sure you have me speed-dialed on your phone. And just remember, it's it critical to get that video. Unless the situation gets desperate, let the girls handle Dawn."

Bud was not thrilled with the whole idea. He did not like the girls putting themselves in possible danger. Also, he was not thrilled about having to be the unseen watcher. Meghan, though, seemed very excited about the plan. How could he say anything negative?

For every one of Kim's classes, Bud made sure to talk to the instructor before the first time Meghan appeared. None of them raised any objection. They were all aware of how hard Kim was working to make up for her poor start to the semester.

Actually, he enjoyed the disguise part of the plan. It was something he had never done before. Ed had some great suggestions on simple things that made him look different. He also enjoyed just watching the two girls together. It was hard to tell there was almost five years difference in their ages. They certainly seemed to communicate as equals. Meghan's natural poise and grace seemed to inspire Kim to a more confident demeanor, as well. She looked much trimmer, and as part of the plan, she had dropped any attempt at disguise. She used a variety of headgear as her only attempt at hiding her situation.

Quite sure that Dawn would not try anything, Bud decided that the plan was a good one, anyway. It seemed to boost Kim's self-image, and it gave Meghan a, hopefully, enticing look at college life.


"Oh, Dad. I've been wanting to invite Kelli over for a swim after school. Would that be OK?" Josh asked at breakfast one morning in early April. Sarah had already gone up to her room to get ready for school.

"Kelli?"

"A girl. She's in some of my classes. We play music together, too."

"Is this like a date, or just a friendly swim?" Mark probed. When Josh gave a noncommittal shrug, he couldn't resist. "So, you wanna be the first cock she sees, huh?"

"Yeah, right. Funny. I figured I could ride with Sarah, but come here with Kelli instead of heading to see Mom. She's got her own car."

"As long as you make sure her parents know you two will be here alone, I think that's a great idea," Mark encouraged.

"Well, she's pretty much on her own that way. I mean, she doesn't run around or anything, but they don't put many limits on her."

"What's she like?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.