Saving Sister - Cover

Saving Sister

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

Sunday had been set for Meghan's day to move in. Friday night brought one more completely unforeseen event for Bud. Mark was back in town, and it was time for the women's massages. Mark would do his wife. Chet would do Julie for the first time, and Ed would do Kim.

Shaking his head at the scene, Bud retreated to his bedroom, but he was barely in the door before Carol joined him and started to undress. "Grandma! What would Grandpa think?"

"He told me to do this. Now, give me a good massage." He probably should have expected no modesty by then, but this was his grandma!

As he worked down her back, Carol spoke. "Bud, Honey, we have never been prudes. I admit what is happening now is way beyond anything we ever even thought of. But, you saw how once the reasons were explained, we wanted to help. Well, even with the girls so overweight, everything around here is pretty sexy, and I'm not dead yet. If it doesn't turn you off to see this old bod, I'll..."

Bud slapped her on the bottom, firmly, but not enough to hurt. "Do I need to get the paddle I use on the slaves?"

Just like that, Bud was hard. Carol breathed out "Ooooh! Would you?" She hunched a little so her bottom raised up and she gave a very un-grandmotherly wriggle. Noticing that he had gone rigid, Carol flipped over onto her back, reached out her hand, and briefly rubbed over his erection. "Chet keeps telling me I've still got it. Nice to get your agreement. Weren't you supposed to be rubbing me somewhere?"

Moving to her head, he started with her face and neck as he normally would after finishing her backside. She made lots of little contented noises as she spoke. "I can see that we made a big mistake when we stopped the girls from running around the house naked. Ron was starting to get erections, and at that time, most opinion against family nudity was pretty strong. Of course, making them dress didn't stop the girls from getting what they wanted from their big brother."

Either because she wanted to, or because Chet had encouraged her to, Carol seemed determined to shock Bud. As he worked on her hips, she grabbed his hand and ran his fingers through her well-trimmed bush. "If I want to skinny dip with the girls, do I have to shave this all off? I kind of hate to because it's my last hair that I don't have to dye." When he blushed, she grinned from ear to ear.

It wasn't a contest, or anything, but she had started the suggestive stuff. He had read something on the net that had not been done to his slaves. When he finished his grandma's hips, with her still on her back, he went to her feet. Picking up one foot, he raised it and set it on his shoulder.

Carol gasped, and stammered "D ... do you do that to the girls? You should."

"Nah! I don't think they're raunchy enough to enjoy it like you do."

"In other words, horny old broads should not start things they don't want to finish, huh?" Carol laughed.

"Something like that. Should I put your leg down?"

"Don't you dare! God, Bud! You make a woman feel so damned good. You just really love women, don't you?"

"Guilty as charged."

"Well, that's a gift. When you get my two chubby daughters straightened out, are you going to start on your cousins?"

"Grandma, this is all just a strange set of coincidences that I have three slaves. I am NOT going to make a habit of this. Do you realize how many things I have done that I consider wrong?"

"I think I do. But you are willing to put the welfare of others ahead of your beliefs, at least most of the time. That's a sign of a real man. Instead of having more slaves, you should dedicate yourself to loving that gorgeous blonde and helping her be the awesome woman we think she can be.

"I know you are probably worried about her past, but we all think it was just because she didn't know anything else. You know, she's not submissive like me and the girls. She just needs a man who values her and will help her be what she can be. She could be a woman you are so proud of!"

"Why are you all trying to marry me off already?" he complained. "I'm only eighteen!"

"Bullshit! You're thirty-five. Somebody just counted wrong somewhere." All of the kid stories about 'Never-Never Land' could not equal the unreality of what was happening. The loving, gentle, almost regal woman he thought he knew was not that at all. Maybe he did not really know any of the women he thought he knew.

Oh, and she was a mind-reader, too. "Bud, Honey. Every woman alive is a sex-crazed bitch at heart. Everything else is just an act. You already know that your Meghan is..."

"MY Meghan?"

"Well, she should be - will be. Anyway, you already know what she is like during sex."

"How would I... ?"

"Bud, she told us - everything? I decided right then that I was going to get all I dared from you. I've seen the way Gloria looks at you, too. She'll marry Chuck, but you sure woke up her sexy side. I'll bet it's killing her not to take you to bed again."

There did not appear to be anything he could say, so he just kept working her thigh. That did not shut her up, though. "Hope you're planning to rub all the way up on my pussy. If you don't, I'll have to haul Chet up to a spare bed for the night." To prove her point, she begin gently rolling both nipples. "The boobs don't stand up like they used to, but the business ends still work fine."

When he finished and stepped back from the bed, she pulled him down and sat on his lap, apparently a favorite position for all of the Lewis women. "I hope you know, Bud, that I couldn't be more proud of you. You've got more love and more courage to act on it than any man I know. If you don't mind, Chet and I will be around a lot, trying to help with the girls."

"You've already been a big help. Actually, if you could stay overnight so you are here for the measurement session in the morning, it would be good. The slaves hate it, but I think it is important to keep the pressure on."

"As long as you don't make ME get on the scale."

"Hey, that's a great idea? We could put all of your numbers up as the target for the slaves to aim for."

"You'd have to make me a slave first, Kiddo!"

"That could be arranged." She snuggled into him just as he had seen his mother and Kathleen snuggle into Chet. Reluctantly, she finally got up, kissed him, and started for the door.

"Uh, Grandma, your clothes."

With a sexy wiggle, she looked over her shoulder and told him "They're not the only ones who like to relive those carefree, naked little girl days."

"But, Dad! And Mark!"

"Two wonderful men that I am happy my girls married. When they see me, they will probably smell me at the same time." With a giggle, she walked out.

Squeals of "MO-OM?!" and "GRANDMA?!" erupted before Bud could get to the door. Unbelievably, Carol pulled off a credible runway strut up to the gaping Chet, grabbed his hand, and said "We're staying the night, and I'm so horny you may not survive." Their exit up the stairs was watched in total silence, which was shattered by gales of laughter as soon as the door to the kitchen closed.

The euphoria of the the night before was considerably dampened with Chet and Mark both present for the measurement session. Kathleen's second one was no easier than her first, even though it was not a surprise. A cuddle and lots of encouraging words from Mark barely saved the day. His congratulations on her three-pound loss in only five days was taken seriously by her.


A major reason for the overall good health and youthful appearance of Coral and Chet was Carol's knowledge of healthy cooking. From her first visit, she had counseled the slaves on cooking to maximize their weight loss and muscle building.

When Meghan arrived on Sunday morning, she was understandably uncomfortable, despite her new 'cheering section'. As lunch time approached, she asked Carol if she could help. A couple of hours later, that led Carol to drag Bud into his room for another pep talk.

"You must have inherited brains from both Chet and your dad," she said with hands on hips. "I can't figure out why you aren't panting after that girl. Besides everything else she has going for her, she can cook. I mean really COOK! I tell you, Bud, if she gets away from you, someday you are really going to regret it."

He had to defend himself somehow, so he just looked at her thoughtfully. "Well?" she demanded, maintaining her stern pose.

Scratching his chin dramatically, he stared at her and said "It just seems that your lecture had much more impact when you didn't have clothes on."

All he had hoped for was to get some sort of reaction from her and make her drop the stern pose. After all, Grandma Lewis was not the roll on the floor and tussle kind of grandma. At least not until then. With an exasperated little squeal, she charged at him, and he let her knock him back onto the bed. She didn't know. She tried to tickle him and learned the hard way that it was not a good strategy.

"Gotta Pee! Gotta Pee!"

"Seems like almost everything makes my slaves have to pee," he laughed as he got off the bed and picked her up.

"Pounding on his shoulder," she shouted "I'm not your slave!"

"Wanna bet!" He knew he was taking a chance, but he did need to make a point that he deserved some control over his love life. Carrying her into the bathroom, he set her down in front of the toilet. Fortunately, she was wearing stretch waist slacks, so when he pulled them down with her panties, nothing broke or tore.

Of course, her initial reaction was to cover her crotch. The problem was that yet another adrenalin rush had only increased the bladder pressure. She sat down, staring at him with gaping mouth. Then, her expression changed from shock and amazement to acceptance and pleasure. When he knelt and pulled off her shoes, slacks, and panties she did not resist. When she let her stream go, she gave him a little smirk and spread her legs.

"Do I get the bath and the lotion and the pussy shave, too?"

"Well, don't forget the paddling and the pictures and the measurement," he shot back.

Not appearing to force herself, Carol wiped and kept right on talking to him. "I can sure see why the girls were more excited than humiliated." Washing her hands, she told him "Shall we go and try that lecture again, or do I need to uncover my saggy boobs, too. I kind of like this, baring only the parts that are in the best shape."

Thinking he would be calling her bluff, he took her hand and led her out of the bathroom, leaving her lower garments on the floor. Julie and Kathleen had come downstairs, and their reactions were predictable. "Just having a heart to heart with Bud about Meghan," Carol told them with a casual wave. As they entered the bedroom, she closed the door firmly.

Besides reacting to excitement with their bladders, the Lewis women loved sitting on their men's laps. This time, she got him into the comfortable chair in his room and sat right on him. "You really should get Meghan right where I am some time today. We've all tried to reassure her that she is more than welcome, but you are the only one she is concerned about. Tell me honestly, Bud; are you just holding back on Meghan because we are all pushing so hard?"

"A little, I guess," he admitted. "Oh, I know you all want to help, and I do appreciate it, believe me. I guess the biggest problem is that there is so much happening right now that I don't trust myself to make a huge decision like taking Meghan to bed with me. If I do that, she will think forever, and what if it doesn't work out?"

"You mean you wouldn't be thinking forever?" she challenged.

"I want to be sure I am before I take that step. Meghan doesn't deserve to be played with by any more men."

Carol hugged him tightly after that. "You're right, she doesn't. Tell you what; make sure she knows that she is definitely in the running for your bed, and I'll get the others to back off. How does that sound?"

"I can do that. You know, Grandma, a big part of me is ready to say Meghan is the one. I just..."

Carol lifted herself up a little and squeezed his crotch briefly. "You mean this big part of you?"

Refusing to be baited, he answered "Yeah, that part, for sure. I've got to be sure it's more than just that, though."

"That's a good thing," Carol agreed. "You're, um, going to have to change your jeans when I get up, cause..."

"What if I just want to keep the smell for bragging rights?" he cut her off. "It seems like your exhibitionist streak has really been let loose here. You gonna get Grandpa to take you to a nude beach?"

"No, I don't want to undress for just anyone. It's really only thrilling to show myself to people I care about and who care about me. You've probably noticed that us gals are all pretty affectionate. You know, lots of touching, hugging, sitting on laps. Well, those are all expressions of intimacy. The night Kim spent with you, I'll bet she held your penis all night, right?" She could feel his nod. "Well, I think baring our bodies is another type of intimacy."

"So, calling it exhibitionism is making it trivial," he observed. "It's more like a special form of giving."

"Gloria said you understood psychology naturally," Carol exclaimed. "She was right! That's just how I feel about it. You're a special grandson, and I want to give you the most special gifts that I can."

"Well, I am thrilled to receive that gift, Grandma. Now that I understand it better, it means even more."

Before they finally joined the rest of the household, an hour had passed. Bud did not change his jeans. After a quick trip to the bathroom, he went looking for Meghan.

"Hey, Meghan, have you been able to run outdoors, lately?"

Making sure no one else could hear, she told him "Gloria has let me dress and run with her for a month or so."

"Well, basketball is over, and I haven't gotten into a good exercise routine. It's nice and cool this afternoon. Would you care to run with me? I can show you some of the routes around here. Before too long, maybe you can help the slaves with running, too. They're just not ready, yet?"

Meghan was more than delighted. They spent an hour running, walking, and chatting. Bud thought he had found a perfect way to show Meghan he wanted to be with her without making any kind of commitment he was not ready for.


There were still two family members not in the loop on the slave project, Marilyn and Ron.

Jess, Ron's wife, had a good job, so Karin arranged to meet her for lunch. She spent most of the time describing what had happened and why. As they were finishing up, she asked "Would you have any problem with Ron being part of the support group?"

"Of course not. It's not like he would be seeing anything new," Jess giggled.

"Oh?"

"Let's just say the Lewis kids did their sex education at home. Ron only had intercourse with one of the girls, and only a few times, but they tried most everything else."

"Marilyn?"

"Good guess. Ron was never the instigator. You've mentioned how the women are all submissive. Well, Ron is even more so. He just could not say no to them, not that he probably tried very hard when it came to sex stuff.

"You know, Karin, submissives like to please, and that makes them good lovers. I don't need a strong man to guide and control me when Ron can turn me inside out in bed the way he does."

"It sounds like you two have worked out a great partnership," Karin observed.

"I think so. I'm going to have to get Bud alone and thank him properly. We've been worried about Ron's sisters for quite a while." Jess was quiet for a moment, then chuckled. "I'll bet they get Ron naked with them before long."

Karin almost choked on her coffee, but managed to recover. "You really wouldn't mind if Ron joined them?"

"Karin, I think our sex is great, but it's not something you can just take for granted. Supporting his naked sisters is going to guarantee me several awesome nights. I don't want to sound sluttish, but if Ron ended up in bed with one or both of them, it would not upset me. Actually, we have talked about offering to let Marilyn live with us if she dumps that jerk. That would include sex with Ron. She would really need it, then.

"Don't get me wrong. I have been completely faithful to Ron, as he has to me. But it's different with men, and if his cock can help out someone he loves, that would be a good thing. Look, I don't like always telling Ron to do things. Get Bud to ask him to be part of this support team."

"I can do that," Karin agreed. "We want to let Marilyn know what is happening with her sisters. Is she free during the day? Do we need to wait for a time when her husband is out of town? Can she keep it secret from him?"

"I guess you have been briefed pretty well," Jess complimented Karin. "Gene keeps a really short leash on her, but she is not quite a prisoner. She would never do anything to hurt her sisters, so she will keep a secret."

"Does she have her own car?"

"Yes, but he reads the odometer constantly."

"Then, we'll have Bud pick her up."


As soon as Karin told Bud about her conversation with Jess, Bud called Ron and hurried to Ron's office.

After spending a good fifteen minutes explaining the slavery situation from the beginning, Bud asked Ron to be part of the support group. When Bud sat back and waited for him, Ron just said "I just couldn't do that, Bud."

Shaking his head, Ron insisted "I just wouldn't fit with the rest of you, Bud - You, Ed, Chet, even Mark. I realize I'm not the alpha male type. I am who I am. I've never been uncomfortable with that. I've got a great wife, good kids, a satisfying sex life. Everyone in the family accepts me, and I appreciate that. But if I joined the support group, I would just seem out of place."

"To whom?" Bud challenged, not hiding his disappointment. "Your relationship with your sisters has not weakened since your days experimenting in your bedroom."

"How do you know about that?"

"Women talk with each other about everything, Ron. They are my slaves, and I can order them to tell me anything." This was a 'rewriting' of how Bud found out about his mother's 'sex ed at home', but he had heard hints before.

"Let's review, here. You have a gorgeous wife who says, and I quote, 'He turns me inside out in bed at night'; your twin girls are close to you and are very happy at college; you have an executive position that provides a great lifestyle; you're fit and healthy. Now, what is it about you that won't fit in? How will you come across as less of a man than any of us?"

"There are several sales positions open at the company," Ron joked to evade Bud's challenge. "I can sure arrange an interview." Then, he let out a big sigh. "Everyone knows that Jess wears the pants in our family. My sisters all need strong, dominant men in their lives."

"I'm not asking you to marry them, Ron. Well, rumor is you could end up with Marilyn as a second wife if she ever dumps Gene." While Ron shook his head at that comment, Bud continued. "So what if your partnership with Jess works differently then your parents' marriage? It works perfectly, and that can't be in spite of you. You are important to the women, and your support would be meaningful to them."

"Are you going to sic Jess on me?"

That had certainly been Bud's plan, but right then it made no sense. "No, Ron. Mom and Kathleen both said they would welcome your help. I hope you change your mind."

"Can you come over and talk again?" Ron said when he called from work the day after Bud had tried to 'recruit' him. In Ron's office with the door shut, he told Bud "You really got me thinking the other day. What you said about my marriage working perfectly and not in spite of me - well, I never thought of that before.

"Then, this morning, I calmly told an Executive VP from another division that he was full of shit, and gave him the figures to prove it. I've got a lot of conflicting thoughts in my head right now."

"Ron, imagine how I have felt ever since I started a desperate search for a way to save Kim. The only things for sure here are the love between you and your sisters, the tough situations they have fallen into, and their determination to pull themselves back up. Your support will definitely contribute to their success."

"I've got the application for that sales job right here," was Ron's way of saying he was on board.


Marilyn actually found out about the slavery by herself, the very next morning, in fact. It had been decided that when Bud brought her over, he would not give her any warning, so the shock and amazement was predictable. She had been there for an hour when Carol and Chet arrived, and then things got extremely emotional.

Marilyn, the oldest, the most serious, and generally considered the least submissive of all, was like an emotional yo-yo most of the day. She alternated between the joy of being with her sisters and the anguish of seeing how much more loving their life as slaves was than her own upper middle class life of comfort with a borderline abusive husband. It was very difficult to get herself under control so Bud could take her home.

The next morning when Bud arrived to pick her up, Marilyn was hurriedly packing bags and clothes into her car. "I'm leaving him, Bud. I found a lawyer who can see me right away. I ... I don't have any money of my own. Ron and Jess always said I could stay with them, but they're both working right now. I can't get very much in my car, and he'll probably throw away the rest."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.