Saving Sister
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Shrink42

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - His ideal family life was suddenly in jeopardy. His loving sister had fallen under the influence of an ill-intentioned 'friend'. There was only one action that stood a chance of saving her, but it went against so much of what he believed and the way they had always lived. Can he do what is needed? What will be the long-term effects? Give this one a chance to warm up.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Light Bond  

"OK, I won't say any more about Meghan," Gloria capitulated, "Can I bring in Pet?"

Letting out his breath, Bud pointed out "She's a married woman. You said you were trying to salvage their marriage. Is my doing something that sexual with her really going to help?"

"Same argument as with Meghan, Bud. Pet has had too little intimacy. I will tell you that I am having Pup do similar things with other women. Why? The pattern between Pet and Pup is such that I can't just throw them into more intimate situations. Maybe you've heard the expression 'old tapes'? Well, it became kind of trite when CDs came along, but the principle was always correct."

"OK. Any warnings, cautions, or special instructions?"

"Well, as you may have seen, Meghan's hair trigger is inherited," Gloria cautioned.

"Does that mean I have to be careful not to nick her if she goes off unexpectedly?"

"Could happen."

"Um, Gloria, do I talk to Pet?"

"Absolutely not. If she speaks, she gets paddled."

"How much are you having to force her to do this? I mean will she be angry?"

"Hah!" Gloria laughed. "I'm pretty sure you're going to have a really tough time getting a grip on her labia."

"You mean the same trouble I had with her mistress?" he taunted. The little extra bump to her hip as she saucily walked away lost nothing in erotic impact because of her size.

Bud really missed Gloria's instruction as he worked on Pet. Perhaps that was good because he had to be very deliberate, which meant that it was very stimulating for Pet. Noticing how quickly Pet showed signs of excitement, Bud tried every trick he could think of.

It turned out that bracing his thumb against her rosebud while he used a finger to tighten one lip for shaving did the trick. Amazingly, after he let her calm down, then washed her off to reduce the slipperiness, the same trick produced the same result just five minutes later.

The way all of Pet's soft spots quivered when she came was too enticing. When he was all done shaving her and putting on soothing cream, he went right for her distended clit. Gloria had to help the woman to her feet to lead her from the room.

Besides a pretty severe case of tight balls, Bud found himself a little nervous as he waited for Gloria to return with Meghan. He was puzzled when Gloria came in alone.

"I've changed my mind, Bud. I think some nice Meghan/Bud time would be better than a masked man shaving Peach. Undress and come over to the hot tub. Bring the shaving stuff.

When Bud arrived, Gloria announced "Slave Peach, you can now be Meghan until I tell you otherwise. You and Bud can do whatever you want for the next hour or so. Only two rules; Bud has to shave you, and no intercourse. I'm closing the door to the hot tub room."

For a moment after Gloria left, the two teens just looked at each other. Then, Bud saw an amazing sight. Meghan quivered and seemed to flush from head to toe. Breathing out "Oh, God!", she stepped up to Bud and leaned against him briefly.

Getting control of herself, Meghan grabbed Bud's hand and dragged him toward a mat that lay beside the tub. Spreading herself wide on her back, she almost cried "Please, Bud!"

A couple of times, Cassie had acted extremely aroused and needy when they were together. She had been nothing like Meghan was at that moment, though. Right then, he was wishing Gloria had neglected the no intercourse rule. He had never seen anything as intensely erotic as the girl with the perfect body lying naked before him, begging for his attention.

Gloria HAD given the order, though, and he respected her wisdom. Certain that the room was monitored, he decided that intercourse meant the strict definition. Getting on his knees between her legs, he risked being too abrupt by sticking his face in her crotch and finding her clit almost immediately. Remembering from that incredible morning that she had no problem with direct stimulation, he began flailing the small but noticeable protrusion with his tongue.

Just anticipation had been more than enough foreplay, and Meghan went off in less than a minute. Remembering the thrill it had been for him to give Cassie multiples, he continued his lingual assault as soon as she was still enough. Remembering Gloria's advice from the first morning, he worked his thumb into her vagina, then pressed his middle finger firmly against her anus.

For the next ten plus minutes, Bud got an education that could only have been understood from experience. It was impossible to tell if Meghan had a string of orgasms or a single very long one. At first, she squeezed and pulled on her nipples, and the stimulation of five highly erogenous areas undoubtedly helped launch her incredible flight.

After only a minute or so, she no longer had enough control of her hands to work her nipples, but that extra stimulation was not needed. The incredible time ended because she lost consciousness.

He could tell she was breathing, so he assumed everything was alright. Just as he laid beside her to cuddle, Gloria came through the door, so his assumption about monitoring was proven correct. She did not say anything, but just stood watching as he reached a large towel from the nearby stack and laid it over Meghan.

He was on his side with his head held up on his hand, looking at her face when she came around. 'Came around' was a relative term, though, because consciousness was not an on or off condition but was expressed in degrees. When her eyes first opened, he was sure they saw nothing. Little by little, she seemed to register her surroundings until she finally looked at him with obvious recognition.

She did not really smile at him, at first. What she did was give him a definition of the 'well fucked look' that he would recall any time the term was used in the future. Probably without thinking about it, the first evidence of muscle control was when her hand slid from under the towel and grasped his cock.

As concerned and cautious as he had been about a relationship with Meghan, Bud just did not have the weapons to resist at that moment. Operating under no more control than was she, he leaned over and kissed her irresistible lips. And kissed and kissed and kissed. She seemed content to lie there and hold his cock and kiss.

Finally, after an unknown number of minutes, she pushed the towel down from her breasts and used her free hand to pull his head down between them. Her fingers were instantly playing with his hair, and she spoke.

"I didn't believe the stuff Mrs. Morin was saying that morning. She was telling the truth, wasn't she? No wonder I couldn't get enough sex. I wasn't really getting ANY. How did you know ... where did you learn... ? You weren't even in me!"

"Meghan, you are just so, uh, responsive, I..."

"I'm always horny. You can say it."

"I know a few things," Bud went on. "One girl taught me what she could."

Whatever he had planned to say next was forgotten. Seemingly fully recovered, she threw off the towel, got him on his back, knelt over his crotch, and took his cock in her mouth. It was all done very quickly, and even in his surprise, he noticed how smooth and graceful even her rather frantic motions were. He wondered if Meghan ever had an awkward or clumsy moment.

Of course, that was a very fleeting thought. What she was doing with her mouth did not encourage - actually, barely permitted - organized thought. But, oh, the organized, focused, intense sensations. Uncharacteristically, he had stopped thinking about the implications of what they were doing. It was simply too wonderful to interrupt with thoughts of consequences.

Gloria must have been just outside the door. While he was still panting from a very forceful ejaculation, Gloria knelt beside the teens. Taking Meghan's face in one hand, Gloria kissed her niece, then leaned down to kiss Bud.

"I'm acting on impulse, here, Kids. I said no intercourse, but I just watched something as intense and as moving as anything I have seen. It would be wrong not to let you finish it. Bud, I know it's not your way, but please, just think about right now. I'll talk to both of you later. Meghan is clean and protected."

Just like that, Gloria was gone, and both teens were left stunned. They recovered quickly, though, especially Meghan. "Oh, God, Bud! Are you too sore? Can you do it yet?"

Refusing to consider whether he was sore, Bud knew that he was firm enough to enter her. That was all that mattered at that moment. The obviously practiced ease with which Meghan brought him into herself bothered him, but his brain was a little too deprived to examine the reasons thoroughly.

Given the passion she had just displayed, Bud expected Meghan to initiate some high-intensity animalistic fucking, but that was not what he wanted. Sure, he and Cassie had done some of that, but mostly, it had been controlled, sensuous, and very expressive. It reflected the feelings between the cousins. Somewhat to his dismay, he was starting to have real feelings for Meghan. Love-making was how he had learned to express those feelings, and that was how he would proceed.

As he worked his way in, a process that took longer than he would have expected, he bent himself down enough to suck on a nipple. When he was all the way in and had started some long, gentle strokes, he released her nipple and looked in her face.

Her eyes were closed, but her mouth formed an 'O'. On the next downstroke, he rubbed his pubic bone against her clit, and her eyes flew as wide open as they possibly could. When he repeated the motion on the next stroke, then rotated around a little on the next, her legs came up around his thighs and her nails dug into his upper arms with the strength of her grip.

Half a dozen strokes later, he could tell that this was a whole new experience for her, and she tried to tell him. "B ... Bud ... Bud ... God! N ... n ... never knew. So g ... good! So ... good!"

It was inconsiderate of Bud to keep thinking of Cassie while making love to another girl, but they were barely thoughts, more just feelings of gratitude and love. The couple of clear thoughts were that she had apparently been an excellent teacher, and that he needed to thank her for that.

As wonderful as deliberate, sensuous intercourse can be, if successful, its result is greatly heightened arousal. Bud's efforts with Meghan were definitely successful. Given how easily aroused she was, the need for completion built rapidly, and completion required the animalistic pounding. Tenderness long gone, pounding was fine with Bud. He only had to deal with holding off until Meghan came.

That again was something Cassie had worked on every time they were able to be together. Of course, one sure method was to keep going until he could barely get it up, then holding off for her was not a problem. This time, he had only come once, but it was fairly recent and he seemed blessed with fairly good control for his age.

Every man who is not a misogynist feels satisfaction at bringing his partner to climax. The fact that it is usually more difficult to achieve during intercourse makes the satisfaction even greater. The often agonizing need to hold off his own release does not detract from the feeling of accomplishment.

Even knowing that Meghan was a curve-buster as far as sexual response did nothing to dampen Bud's pleasure when she went off. Just watching in awe was enough to keep him from launching in response, and he was able to keep stroking. Just as when he had used his mouth, her throes seemed to go on forever. By the time she collapsed, he was so exhausted, and his arms were shaking so much from holding himself up that ejaculation was no longer a threat. That was something he had never experienced with Cassie.

Thinking that she was again unconscious, his attempt to roll off was thwarted when she hugged him tightly, making him fear crushing her. "Doesn't hurt," she murmured. "You've gotta come, too."

He let her hug him and rub his head and back while he cheated and used his elbows and forearms to keep some of his weight from her. Once again remembering times with Cassie, he told her "Meghan, let's get on our sides with me behind you, OK?"

She paused only a moment before somehow lifting herself off of him and rolling over. He had just barely gotten into position behind her when she got ahold of him and magically positioned herself so he could enter. With her upper leg raised, she laid it back on his hip and bent her torso forward so they were almost at ninety degrees to each other. And here he thought he would have to show her what he wanted to do!

Apparently, she was aware that he had not come in her and took some sort of offense at that situation. She was certainly on a mission to correct that injustice. First, she began stroking upward from below his testicles. That in itself was almost enough to send him off. When he began to feel her vagina massaging him, it was 'all she wrote', and this time, he blacked out momentarily.

When he regained full awareness, she had them rearranged again. It was if she was sitting impaled on him in a chair, except that they were lying on their sides. She had managed to get him to pull his legs up under her and had his top hand over her, cupping her breast.

"Meghan, you must have done it that way before," he murmured in her ear.

"Huh, uh, but I sure will again," she replied. "Bud, will you do something for me?"

"It's not fair to ask me right now," he joked, then more seriously "What would you like me to do for you?"

"Do what you just did to me with Aunt Gloria. I don't think she's had a man for a long time. You think she's hot, don't you?"

"Meghan, a man could not even dream up both you and Gloria. You two are beyond fantasy. You have to remember, though, she's a mature woman. She must have had a lot of experienced lovers."

"Yeah, but I don't think she loved any of them, and they didn't love her," Meghan stated.

"But I'm just a teenager like you," Bud protested.

"Not exactly," she retorted. "No teenager is as good as you are, and no teenager is as horny as me. I don't think Gloria cares how old you are. I think she really likes you - maybe more than that." Certain that Gloria was getting all of this on the monitor, Bud was tempted to tell Meghan, but decided there was nothing to be gained.

As he relaxed, his more controlled, analytical thinking began to catch up with the hormonal teenaged urges. He was a bit frightened because of what he might have started with Meghan, yet her comment about him doing it with Gloria gave him hope that she would not turn possessive and demanding. He had to admit that he had some strong feelings for the girl, but he feared that those feelings were too much influenced by her beauty on constant full display and by her exceptional sexuality.

"Meghan, did Gloria just call off your tutor for this morning?"

"Delayed. I really don't need as much time as she scheduled."

"You find the schoolwork pretty easy?"

"Uh huh. I'm all caught up with my grade," she assured him. "Even when I was messing around, I got mostly 'Bs' and I never studied."

"So, you could probably be in AP classes if you tried?" he probed.

"Not based on my grades. Why? Do you think I should be?"

"I guess I'm just curious," Bud stated. "I think maybe you're wasting some good brainpower."

"Bud, there's not much chance of me going to college," she declared. "Even if I had the grades, I can't expect Aunt Gloria to pay."

"Scholarships, Meghan. That's the secret. Did you know that your Junior year is the one that really counts for college admission and scholarships?"

"Really? Well, there's still another problem. What would I study in college? I don't have any idea what I could use it for."

"Could it be that you just haven't spent much time thinking about what you like to do, what you're good at, and how those things might make a career for you."

She let out a big sigh. "I've heard that a lot from Aunt Gloria. Did she tell you to ask me that?"

"Not at all. All I have heard from her is how much she loves you and how much she hopes she can get you on track for a happy life," Bud assured her.

"All she has to do is give me you for the rest of my life and I'll be happy," she teased. "Hey, that thing in me never really died, did it?"

"How could it? It's hiding happily in the sexiest place I know."

"Think we could do it one more time? I've seen stuff where the woman is on top. None of the backseat assholes would let me do that."

He did not like that reminder of her past, but the hormonal teenaged part liked the idea of more sex too much. Before he could resolve any internal conflict, she had him on his back and was sucking him to ready state.

Just as in all that had happened between them, it was hard to believe anything was new to her. Mounting him, moving up and down on him, lying forward on him when her legs tired, moving laterally against him; she did it all so naturally and with so much honest passion that nothing could stop his third come.

She also seemed to know that he was about to apologize for not getting her there. She kissed him hard, then told him "I couldn't even count how many times I came before. Don't you even think about failing on this last one."

He believed her when she said something was new to her. The gleam of anticipation in her eyes could not be faked. With a little thought, he was able to put to rest the little irritation at how easily she made her moves. Clearly, it was not just from experience. Meghan was a girl with exceptional natural grace and coordination.

They got in the hot tub, with him on the floor and her on his lap, resting her head on his shoulder. "Bud, how come it seems important to you that I get good grades and go to college?"

He had to think carefully how to phrase his answer. "I just think that you are an exceptional person. I know your beauty and your sexiness are most of what I've seen, but you really have a presence about you. You have instincts - you seem to always be a step ahead of me. I believe that applies to more than just lovemaking. You must have talents that you haven't even discovered, yet."

"Because I fucked away the last few years, you mean?" she groused.

"Can't take back the years and what you did," he admitted. "Sixteen is not too late to start all over, though. It takes guts and determination, but I think you have those."

"Well, that's two, at least," she said softly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Two people who think I could be more than just the school slut," she explained.

"I think your slut days are over," he said confidently.

"Oh?"

"I think you won't find the backseat pickups worth the effort any more."

"You braggin'?" she teased.

"No. All I did was show you some things that I have been taught. You turned them into fantastic sex. I don't believe you will want 'slam, bam, thank you ma'am' any more."

"Maybe my ideal career is hooker," she continued teasing.

"Nope. You won't find any customers that can make you happy. They're all just like your backseat assholes."

"And you know this because... ?"

"Well ... I've read some stuff," was all he could come up with. This girl was definitely no dummy.

Just then, Gloria came into the room. "Slave Peach, your tutor has arrived, and Bud needs to get to his classes."

When Meghan had left, Gloria hugged him close and led him to the tub. "Do you really believe the stuff you were telling her?"

"Sure. I think she has a quick mind and I think she reads people pretty well. And Gloria, have you ever seen her be awkward about anything? Do you realize how rare that is? Who knows what hidden talents are there?"

"I agree. The problem is, she still has that submissive streak - no, like I said before, it's not submissive, just, uh, undirected. She may never be able to succeed without a firm hand," Gloria said with a touch of sadness.

"And you can't keep her your slave forever," Bud added.

Then, she totally shocked him. "Would you be willing to take her as your slave for the summer? I'll pay you. I did some checking. There are qualifying tests for AP classes. With Karin's help, I think we could convince the school that she has changed and should be given a chance. Your job would be to get her to pass those qualifying exams."

"Gloria, I'll be mastering Kim, and you seem to think I'll be doing it to Mom, too. How will I have time?"

"Well, Kim and your mom should be mostly done by then. I mean they won't take so much of your attention. Besides, if it's your summer job, what else will you have to do?"

"We couldn't do it the normal way. I couldn't have her around the house naked."

"You'd have to. It's the only way that works," Gloria declared. "Well, it's early. We can talk some more. If it comes down to it, I'll gladly talk to your dad."

"Mom will be the problem."

"Bud, Bud. You're forgetting; she will be your slave. She will have nothing to say about it."

"Three slaves?" Bud said, shaking his head.

"Yeah, right!" Gloria scoffed. "Getting paid to have three naked women doing exactly what you tell them to do - what worse way can you imagine for a poor high school grad to spend his summer." The sarcasm fairly dripped from her.

"Hey, you'd better get going. Tomorrow morning you get to do what Meghan asked you to do." After that, she had to guide him out the door.


It was a good thing Bud's classes were just fill-ins, with two of the three graded pass/fail. Of course, basketball practice was a challenge. He had probably never come so close to losing his starting spot as he did that afternoon.

It was not the time he had spent with Meghan that was the problem. That, by itself would have been a tremendous energizer. The problem was Gloria's oblique comment about what would happen in the morning. Would he really be making love to the spectacular woman? Should he? Was it right?"

It was not until he arrived at D-House early the next morning that he at least got the first answer. "Bud, I want to make love with you. I want you to do what you did to Meghan, just like she asked. There are two reasons. First, I really need it. Watching you two yesterday nearly put me out of my mind. Second, after we are done, the next lesson I have for you will be much easier."

Well, here was this big, perfectly shaped, perfectly conditioned mature woman wanting him to make love to her. That alone would have made it a no-brainer. Beyond that, though, she had proved to be a brilliant psychologist and a very caring person.

Of course, they did not do just what he and Meghan had done the day before. She was a different woman than Meghan, and their relationship was already much more intimate. What they did do was whatever Gloria wanted, and the result was two exhausted, sated people.

When they were recovered and he was getting his outfit on, she told him "Slave Plum is here this morning. You may recognize her as a local TV personality. Obviously, discretion and anonymity are critical. She comes to be dominated and lightly abused about once every two weeks. Up until now, I have always been her mistress. She has never been completely naked, and she has never been shaved. Things have been escalating the last several sessions, though.

"Here, put this in your ear before you pull that thing over your head. I will be directing you from just out of sight. We have about twenty minutes for a run through, but you will have to fake knowing what you are doing. You will take her beyond anything that I have done so far. I'm not worried about losing her as a customer because she has already been showing signs of discontent.

"How will you get her to go along with being handed over to a different master?"

"Wrong thinking, Bud. Once she comes through that door and I put the collar on her, whether she goes along or not means nothing. We will not be violating her contract. It was very open and non-specific. We will use a lot of punishment/reward on her."

"And the reward will be?"

"Your hands, Bud. Your hands. I know how well they can make a woman happy."

"What does she look like? Is she married?" Bud asked.

"Yes, she's married. Standard on-air babe build - almost anorexic. Lots of poise and presence. I think that's why she came here. She's tired of constantly performing."

"So, this is training for taking over Kim, huh?"

"And your..."

"Yeah, yeah. I know."

"I intend to take you beyond anything you have to do with them. That will make what you do with them easier," she explained.

Bud did recognize the woman when she came through the door. He was standing just out of sight, waiting for Duchess' signal.

"Slave Plum," Gloria intoned as she quickly snapped the collar on the woman's neck "I think you have become too used to my control. Today, I am turning you over to Master Hal. He will..."

"Nooooo! Mistress, you can't! That's not what..."

"Slave Plum, Master Hal already gets to give you five strokes. You have no right to say who controls you, nor how he controls you. You are a slave. Do not forget that or there will be many more strokes."

Duchess motioned for Bud to come and take over the woman. Because she could not give him instructions until she was out of the woman's sight, they had rehearsed where to take her initially. The woman looked at him with wide eyes when he took the leash from Duchess. When she resisted his pull to lead her away, he barked at her "Slave Plum, that is five more strokes. How many can you stand and still sit down? Do not resist me or it will be a very long morning. At the next sign of rebellion, you will get a hood and a gag." He had no idea if those items were readily available, but he assumed so.

"Will you obey from now on, Slave Plum? Remember to answer properly."

"Y ... yes, Master."

"Good. Remove all of your clothes."

"But, I don't..."

"Slave Plum, I will let that disobedience go, but only once. You will undress completely right away or get more strokes. Do you understand? Will you obey?"

Through a sob, Plum stammered her acquiescence. Noticing that Duchess had placed a hood, a gag, and some cuffs near the punishment stand, Bud waited several seconds, and when Plum did not move to undress, he took the hood and put it over her head. Then, kneeling, he pulled down the warmup pants she wore, along with her panties. He had not gagged her, and she started to squeal in protest. "That is two more strokes, for twelve," he said sharply.

With Duchess now coaching him, he untied Plum's shoes, then told her "Brace yourself with your hands on my head, then lift your left foot so I can remove your shoe." Shakily, she complied.

With her shoes off, Bud next helped her work out of her puddled pants and panties. Still kneeling in front of her, he caught Duchess' instructions in his earpiece and ruffled her surprisingly full pubic bush with one hand. "This will have to come off, Slave Plum. Slaves do not hide their private parts from their masters or from anyone their master cares to display those privates to."

Plum sucked in her breath and Bud could tell she was about to protest. "Can you stand more than twelve strokes, Slave Plum?" That caused her to close her mouth almost comically. "Now, I will rescind two of those strokes if you promptly finish undressing, do not try to cover yourself with your hands, and do exactly as you are told." He thought about offering to remove the hood, but decided to hold that as an unexpected reward.

Before he had stopped speaking, she was almost frantically unzipping her warmup top. When it was off and tossed aside, she fumbled with the bra clasp, whimpering a little in frustration. When she was naked, Bud heard in his earpiece that she knew the positions, so he barked "Slave Plum, display position." She complied quickly. More softly, he told her "Back to ten strokes."

He really wanted to just stare at the new naked body unveiled for him. However, her clothes were spread untidily around, so he gathered them together and was folding them when Duchess warned "Bud! Quickly! She can't keep her balance."

Jumping up and grabbing her upper arms to steady her, as soon as he dared, he used one hand to loosen the clasps on the back of the hood and take it off of her. Again following Duchess' instructions, he told Plum "Slave Plum, I am going to lead you on a walk around the place. There are other people here. Do you want a hood like I am wearing, with eye holes?"

"Yes, please, Master Hal." It was a short walk to a storage area where he found another hood and put it on her. The walk took about ten minutes and Plum seemed steady when they had covered the whole site.

Back at the area that had been designated for Plum's session, Bud took off her hood and ordered "Slave Plum, punishment position."

Apparently, the spankings were a main reason Plum came to D-House. Although Duchess had said Plum had never been completely naked before, she had worn a thong, so her bare skin had taken plenty of strokes. She had not gone beyond spankings with a paddle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.