The Adjustment of Nicola James - Cover

The Adjustment of Nicola James

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 9: Service With A Smile

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Service With A Smile - In a second Victorian era, Meriel James has the opportunity to be successful in his business but feels his wife is holding him back. Perhaps he can be helped by someone prepared to undertake the adjustment of Nicola James.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation  

I was pleased with the way that Nicola was progressing. She had adapted to the costume that I required her to wear and was finding it easier to accept the role that I had placed her in. It was also fascinating to see her reaction to my direction of her sexual activity. Meriel James had not spoken of his wife's sexual drives and, of course, I had not asked but somehow I felt that she might have found it difficult to submerge her own desires or priorities in deference to his. She had exhibited was a lustful abandon in response to my direction of her activities, however, that could only prove of benefit to her relationship with her husband. I made a note in my files to be sure to advise Meriel James of the benefit he would derive from firmness in his dealings with his wife on sexual matters.

On a more mundane level she was becoming accommodated to the idea that she should defer to her husband and avoid at all costs drawing attention to herself. The simple expedient of applying a tightly buckled ball gag at the instant she spoke out of turn had achieved a great deal in a short time. She was now most circumspect when in my company, taking care not to venture an opinion unless asked, nor to initiate conversation unnecessarily. This, I viewed, was a considerable step forward for her.

In one area, however, more effort was needed. Meriel had made it clear that his wife had directed her energies in the past towards her career. She had developed neither the skills to keep house nor, it must be said, the ability to direct those that might be employed to keep house for her. I for one am a great believer in the old adage of starting at the bottom and working up and so, although Meriel would no doubt at some point employ household staff under his wife's direction, I determined to equip his wife with the required domestic skills that are needed in any household even though I was sure that it would prove a demanding task for Nicola James.

"You surely are not expecting me to wear that!" Nicola exclaimed. Her reaction to the maid's costume prompted me to reach for the ball gag that I had brought with me in anticipation of needing it.

Attired as she was, with her breasts and sex bared and her waist corseted, I found her reaction almost quaint. As I picked up the rubber ball, she saw my intention and immediately adopted a more submissive demeanour. I decided to allow her reaction.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she said. "It was unexpected."

"That's all right," I said, calmly and quietly. "What do you 'expect' now?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.