Creating My Friendly Neighborhood Whore - Cover

Creating My Friendly Neighborhood Whore

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When we discovered my hot new neighbor masturbating, my best friend Logan saw it as an opportunity to have sex and to make money. I went along at first but my relationship with my neighbor became more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   First   Anal Sex  

Logan and I were at my house. I had asked Logan over to help me with something.

"My email became corrupted and I lost all my pics and vids of Kelly," I said. "Could you login to your email and copy them down to my computer?"

"That will take some time."

"It's my cameras that gave us all this."

"Alright."

As he was on my computer he said, "I'm lining up another fuck party. A week from this Friday."

"Cool! I still need to figure out where to spend my money," I said.

"I bought a new iPod."

"I was thinking of doing that too."

When the transfer was complete Logan asked, "So she's alone after Sunday morning, right?"

"Right. Fuck-fest!"

"You don't seem to mind this any more."

"No, she's just a cunt like you said."

"Right! See you tomorrow."

"Bye."

As soon as Logan was gone, I went to my computer and brought up the keylogger program I installed a couple of days ago. I searched the log and found what I was looking for - Logan's password.

I logged into his email and deleted everything regardless of whether it was related to Kelly or not. I didn't want him thinking it was connected to Kelly. I then deactivated his email account. If he was able to reactivate the account, everything would be gone.


"Austin!" Logan called out at school before the first class began.

He looked distressed. It gave me hope.

"Something happened to my email," he spouted. "I lost everything I had on Kelly. You need to send me a copy of everything when you get home."

"No."

"No? What do you mean no?"

"You know what it means. I'm not going to do it."

"What? Why the fuck not?" He was getting loud.

"You don't treat her nice. This is my chance to cut you out."

"Why you shit!" He balled up his fist.

"You're through, Logan. You're never going to touch her again."

"I'll tell her husband what she's done."

"He'll beat you up."

"I'll tell him you were in on it too."

"Kelly will deny it."

"Why would she do that?"

"She likes me. She hates you."

"How can you do this to me? We're best friends."

"Not any more, Logan. I hate what you've become. Stay away from me and most of all stay away from Kelly."

"Please, Austin. You can't do this to me. I'll be nice to her from now on."

I exhaled. "I'll talk to Kelly. It's up to her."

"Thank you, Austin." He had a suspicious smile. I didn't trust him.


Before I fucked Kelly that afternoon I told her how I ousted Logan from controlling her. She gave me the biggest hug then gave me the greatest blowjob.

"He still wants to come over and fuck you. He says he'll be good."

"Sure, okay."

The casualness of her response took me off-guard. I figure she'd say "Hell no!" or something like that.

She played with my cock and said, "I can't believe it. I'm all yours. You did it!"

"You're worth it."

"Thank you, Austin! Thank you!"

My cock firmed up in her hand.

She mounted up on my cock and gave me a slow awesome fuck. She seemed to sense anytime I was close. She would slow down or stop before resuming again. It was a fucking amazing fuck!


I rang the doorbell to Kelly's house the next afternoon. Logan stood passively behind me. He seemed to be his old self but there was still something about him that felt wrong. I didn't know what. It was probably just that I wasn't sure I could trust him.

"Hi, Kelly," he said softly.

"Hello, Logan."

"I'm sorry for treating you the way I did."

Kelly didn't respond. He sounded true to me but I could understand why she wouldn't accept his apology especially so soon.

We went to the bedroom.

"Why don't you go first, Austin?" Logan said.

"Okay." I had gotten so used to the mean, nasty Logan that this Logan was completely weird. He wasn't like this before either. He was now a whole other person again.

"Why don't you get naked too, Logan? You can take turns with me," Kelly said.

"I'll wait," he said.

"I insist."

"Okay."

As Logan undressed, I wondered why Kelly seemed different too. Why would she treat Logan so sweetly? She'd only expressed hatred of him.

"That's better," Kelly said.

"You fuck her first," Logan said again. The way he said it sounded a bit more like the recent Logan.

"Just one second," said Kelly. She sat up. "Sit on the bed, Logan. I won't bite. Maybe." She grinned.

Logan sat down. Why did he look nervous?

Kelly scooted off the bed and snatched up Logan's book bag.

"That's mine," Logan said panicked.

Kelly dumped his books out on floor then went through the bags pockets.

"What's this?" she said fishing out a small camera. "Did you plan on starting a new collection of blackmail pictures?"

Logan got off the bed. "Give me that."

He tried to take it out of her hand but she evaded.

"You asshole!" Kelly yelled.

Then it happened. Kelly brought a swift kick right between his legs. Logan crumbled down with a screech.

"Get out of here, Logan!" I shouted. I was so mad at him. Why did I think I could trust him? I was mad at myself too.

Kelly put all his stuff back in his bag except his camera. She also stuffed his clothes in the bag.

"Come on," Kelly said. She reached down for him.

He pulled his hand away.

"Get the fuck up!" she shouted.

Logan slowly stood. He was in pain.

Kelly yanked his arm.

"Ow!" he reacted.

She pulled him along to the front door. She opened the door and flung his backpack into the yard. She then forced a naked Logan out of her house. She locked the door.

Kelly turned to me, smiling happily, and said, "So Austin, how do you want to fuck me?"

I thought a second. "I want to be on top."

We returned to the bedroom.

I lay on top of her and entered my cock into her cunt. I was in heaven once again. I fucked her steadily. As I became closer to cumming, she cried out and came a few moments before I released my cum into her.

As I left she said, "I look forward to doing anything you want."


I had a great week of fucking Kelly two times each day after school. Everything was great so it confounded me when Kelly asked a certain question.

"What's wrong, Austin?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you like me?"

"I love you, Kelly."

"Then why don't you sell me to your friends?"

"I'm not like Logan."

"I know." She smiled. "Don't you like having money to buy things?"

"Sure but..."

"I'm yours, Austin. I want to please you."

"I'm not sure you being with other guys would please me."

"Yes, it would. Knowing that I'm your girl and I will do anything you want me to do with other guys yet at the end of the day I'm still your girl no matter what ... doesn't that excite you?"

I had to think about it. "Maybe," I said but it did kind of excite me.

"I told you that I want you to tell me what to do."

"Yes, I just..."

"In all ways."

"Okay..."

"Think about it," she said. "You'll have me AND a lot of money."

I liked the idea but I felt bad that I liked it. It made me feel kind of like I was Logan even though I wasn't. She saw a difference between us so I guess that was all that was important.

I forgot about the conversation while I fucked her. She wanted to do it doggie-style. She wanted me "dominant" today was what she said.

I remembered the conversation as soon as we were done. Kelly wanted to please me and not just sexually. She wanted to help me make money.

"I don't need the money," I said. "I just want to be with you."

"I know. It's not about the money."

"Then why do you want me to sell you to other guys. You would like it. Wouldn't you like earning money just for letting other boys fuck me?"

"No."

"Yes you would."

"I'm not Logan. I won't force you to do it."

"I know." She flashed that wonderful smile of her.

"But you will do whatever I say," I stated.

"Yes. Exactly."

"Then..."

"Logan did it for HIS pleasure. You're not that way."

"Right so why... ?"

"Because I love doing what you say."

I think I got it. "So this is for your pleasure." It was a statement and not a question.

"No, my pleasure is from your pleasure."

I understood. Kelly did indeed want this. She wanted me to sell her to be fucked by other boys. She would enjoy that and I wanted her to enjoy our relationship also. I could be selfish and make this all about me but I needed to think of Kelly and to do that I needed to share her. It's not like I didn't get any benefit. Like she said I could make a whole lot of money!


I talked to some of the guys at school during lunch.

"Michael," I said. "How would you like to fuck Kelly again?"

"I heard she was out of business because Logan doesn't have control of her any more."

"He doesn't but I still do. It's different with me. I don't treat Kelly mean so she's more accepting doing what I tell her. So would you like to dip your cock in her cunt again?

"Sure but I don't have the money."

"It's only me so she's half price now. Fifty."

"Fifty?"

"Yep."

"Fuck yes! When?"

"Real soon. I want to line up several boys so she gets fucked a few times in a row. No breaks for her."

"No breaks? You said you were different than Logan."

"I am. She's the one who says I'm different. It's a matter of attitude. To Logan she was only a bitch, a cunt, or a slut. To me, she's Kelly. It will be different for her. Better. You'll like it even better too."

"Okay, let me know when."

"It will be in a day or two. Spread the word to our kind and have anyone interested come see me."

"Sure. Thanks, Austin."

"No problem."

One down!


Two days later I headed to Kelly's bedroom as usual.

"Get undressed and wait on the bed. I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" Kelly asked excitedly.

"It's a surprise. It will arrive soon."

Kelly got naked.

"I'll be right back. Just relax."

I got a drink of water from the kitchen. The doorbell rang. Right on time as I expected.

I opened the front door. It was William, Tyler, Jeff, and Ricky which was the order they would get action.

"Come on in," I greeted.

"Where is she?" Ricky asked.

"Waiting."

I led the boys back to the bedroom

As soon as Kelly spotted my friends, she broke out into a smile.

"Hello, guys!" she cheerfully said. She opened her legs to expose her bare cunt to the boys' appreciative view.

"You're first, William," I said.

Kelly looked at the boys and fixed her eyes on the boy who started to undress.

"Turn around up on your hands and knees and be patient."

"Okay, Austin," she practically chirped.

William said, "You're way different than the first time I fucked you."

"I'm happy this time," she explained. "Logan was mean but Austin is nice."

"Nice guys do finish first," I added. "Now be a good girl and turn around and wait for cock."

"Yes, Austin."

She didn't move when William got on the bed. He walked on his knees to behind her butt and between her legs. He rubbed her pussy with his hand.

"Use your cock," she said. "It feels better and there's no fingernails."

"Okay."

He rubbed his cock up and down her slit.

"Mmmmm ... yes. That feels good."

William didn't do that long. Who could be patient with a hot girl like Kelly? His cock entered her cunt.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "That's what I want."

"I like this new you," William said.

"Me too. Now fuck me, big boy."

William did and Kelly moaned a whole lot. I knew it was genuine. She enjoyed it.

After William came, he said, "That was amazing! Thank you, Kelly."

"And to Austin," she said.

"Thank you, Austin, for letting me fuck her."

"Sure. No big deal. Your turn, Tyler. Kelly needs a lot of cock today."

William watched Tyler fuck Kelly then grabbed his underwear to get dressed.

"William," I whispered. I waved him over to a corner.

I said, "I want to surprise Kelly. She thinks it's just the four of you and probably me. I want you to fuck her again after Ricky. It's absolutely free."

"Really?" he said too loudly.

I motioned my hands downward. "Yes. Don't let her know. Just stay and watch. You can get dressed but be ready to fuck her again right after Ricky is done."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.