Creating My Friendly Neighborhood Whore
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When we discovered my hot new neighbor masturbating, my best friend Logan saw it as an opportunity to have sex and to make money. I went along at first but my relationship with my neighbor became more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Blackmail   First   Anal Sex  

Before class on Monday, Logan said, urgently, "We need to talk during lunch. It's about this afternoon."

We always ate lunch together. I wondered what was up.

I arrived at our regular lunch table first.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Is there a problem?

"No. I've been thinking. Today we take this thing we have with Kelly to the next level."

"What's that?"

"We're going to make money off her."

"Money? How?" I was perplexed.

"We're going to rent her to other boys."

"Rent?"

"You know, pay to have sex with her."

"Pay?"

"What's wrong with you? Don't you get it?"

I guess I did get it but I wasn't sure I liked it. I didn't like a lot of things Logan did these days.

"So other boys pay to fuck her?" I asked.

"Right! I showed naked pictures of Kelly to Michael and William and they agreed to pay $100 each to fuck her. They're eager to lose their virginity."

"A hundred?"

"Yes, $50 for me and $50 for you. The more we rent her, the more we make since we own her. The $100 we each get today is just the start."

I definitely liked the idea of having extra money but I didn't know if I wanted to share Kelly with more boys.

Logan said, "After they have their turn with her then we'll have our turn with her."

"I don't know about this," I said, finally voicing my uncertainty.

"Wait until you have a hundred dollars in your hand."


Logan told Michael and William to show up about an hour after school was out.

Logan and I fucked Kelly then he told her the plans.

"You what!" Kelly shouted when Logan told her what was going on.

"Your cunt is going to be fucked a lot. We own you. You do what we say."

Kelly started to lightly cry.

"You better stop before your first guests arrive. I want you to be all happy and excited for them."

She nodded. I felt sorry for her.

Logan told Kelly what he expected her to do.

Logan and I waited naked in the front room for the boys to arrive. They were right on time.

"Where is she?" William asked.

"Where's the money first?" countered Logan.

They each pulled out their wallets and took out five 20 dollar bills.

"Michael, give your money to Austin."

Logan took William's money.

"This way," said Logan.

It did feel good to be suddenly a hundred dollars richer. If they treated Kelly right then I might be okay with this after all.

We entered the bedroom.

"Hello, boys," Kelly greeted. "Are you looking for a good time?"

She was naked on the bed with her legs open.

"She's fucking gorgeous!" said Michael.

"Oh, fuck, yes," said William.

"Then get undressed and join me on the bed," Kelly said.

I knew Kelly didn't mean it, or I thought she didn't, but she sure sounded convincing. It made me think that maybe she did want to do this but I knew that wasn't the case. Or was it? I just didn't know.

William fucked Kelly. When he got off her, he had a big smile. It was obvious he enjoyed it.

"How does it feel to no longer be a virgin?" Logan prodded.

"Awesome!" William replied.

Michael had a similar good time fucking Kelly.

We escorted the two boys out and returned to Kelly.

"Up on your hands and knees, bitch!" Logan snarled. "It's time to service your owners again!"

Logan fucked her aggressively and she sounded like it was painful. Poor Kelly. When he pulled out after cumming, he slapped her hard on the ass cheek causing her to cry out.

I got on the bed and stuck my cock into her cunt. I caressed her ass and fucked her slowly. She glanced back and gave a weak smile. Her breathing calmed down as I fucked her steadily. By the time I was close to cumming, she didn't moan but her breathing deepened. I ended with a satisfying release of cum into Kelly's cunt.


The rest of the week was the same way. Two boys paid us to fuck Kelly each day. Joseph paid to fuck her on both Wednesday and Friday. I wondered where he got the money. It didn't matter because I and Logan were each $500 richer. Cool!

Kelly was well fucked by the time her husband returned Friday evening. No doubt he would be horny and eager to fuck his wife.


We only had to wait until Wednesday to fuck Kelly again and to get paid to let other boys fuck her though her husband would only be gone a couple of nights.

We then had a very long two weeks where the only activity was Kelly secretly giving me blowjobs but best of all she let me fuck her a few times. Awesome! Logan so missed out by not treating her right.

We started right back up the week Kelly's husband was gone again


"Ricky wants to fuck her ass," Logan said. "I told him I'd let him know when. I didn't tell him we hadn't done it yet. We've been enjoying her cunt so much that we totally overlooked her other fine fuck hole."

I accepted Logan talking so coarsely now that I didn't even react to it.

"So do you want to fuck her ass this afternoon?" I asked.

"Yes. Don't you?"

I felt concern for Kelly but I nodded. I was curious. What would fucking her ass feel like?

Logan said, "I told Ricky the cost would be $150. Does that sound fair?"

"Yeah." We'd make even more money.


We met in front of Kelly's house as usual.

"You go first, Austin, because I'm going to destroy her ass."

"Logan!" I protested.

"You know it won't really be destroyed. I'm just going to hard fuck her ass. That's all."

Logan was right. It might hurt Kelly temporarily but she'd be okay in the long run.

"She's going to have to get used to it anyway," I admitted.

"Do you think she's an anal virgin? You might be the first one ever in her ass."

My cock throbbed incessantly. The thought of that excited me.

I rang the doorbell.

"Hello, cunt," Logan greeted sounding syrupy.

"Boys," she said, giving me a stealth smile.

We followed behind to her bedroom. I watched her swaying naked ass and thought about having my cock deep inside it.

"Get on your hands and knees, Kelly," I instructed.

"Yes, Austin."

I undressed.

Logan asked, "You ever had your ass fucked?"

"No."

She was an anal virgin!

"I knew you would want to do this eventually," she said.

"That's right!" Logan said.

"I'm first," I said, "then Logan."

"Okay."

"I'm glad I get to take your anal virginity," I said.

"Okay," she repeated. She sounded nervous. "Get your cock wet first in my cunt please."

Logan said, "Shut up! We'll do what we want!"

"I know," she said demurely. "I meant to say it like asking. I'm sorry, Austin."

I noted she apologized to me even though it was Logan who said it.

I got behind Kelly and put my cock in her cunt. I just held it there and it throbbed continuously. I slowly, very slowly, stroked for a couple of minutes then pulled out.

"I'm going to stick it in your ass now," I informed.

"Okay, Austin."

I placed my cock against her hole and pushed. I pressed stronger and her ass opened up. My cock popped through her anal ring which she reacted to with a grunt. My cock slid in deep.

Fuck! My cock was gripped so tight!

"It feels okay, Austin," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. Kelly's voice sounded strained.

"I'm sure," she confirmed. "Do what you want with my ass."

I thrust back and forth. The tightness made it an intense sensation and it wasn't long at all until I needed to cum. I fucked her ass harder seeking my release.

"Yeah! Give it to her!" cheered Logan.

With desperate gasps I rammed her ass.

"Fuuuuck!" I said almost under my breath.

My cock slipped out. I sat down on my legs to catch my breath. It was an amazing experience.

"My turn," said Logan eagerly.

I moved out of the way. I continued to reflect on this new experience. I wanted to do it again.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Logan shouted as he fucked Kelly's ass fast and hard.

She grunted and groaned but overall I was surprised how quiet she was.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Logan yelled. His cock was deep in her ass as he came. "That was good!"

"Yes," I nodded in full agreement. I liked everything I had done sexually with Kelly.

"Don't move, bitch. We're going to do it again."

He didn't have to call her the name but I liked the idea of having the sensation of fucking her ass again. It felt different than her cunt though there were plenty of similarities of course. I became hard just thinking of fucking her ass again.

I moved back behind her. She looked back and gave a little smile.

I put my cock on her hole again and pushed. I entered effortlessly this time.

"Are you okay?" Kelly asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"You're breathing very hard."

"You're tight."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Good." She spoke it all so calmly.

I fucked her ass and I lasted much, much longer. Kelly even moaned occasionally which thrilled me.

I got to the point of no return where I needed to cum. I fucked her hard and fast.

"Yes, Austin," she encouraged and cheered. "I want to feel your cum in my ass again."

"What a fucking slut!" said Logan.

"Fuck my slutty ass, Austin," she urged.

"I'm cumming!" I cried.

I filled her ass with my cum.

"Yes, yes," she hissed.

Logan had his second turn fucking her ass. Kelly only grunted. I took pride in the fact that Kelly was expressive and appreciative of me. She just accepted that Logan would fuck her. Kelly seemed to like when I fucked her.

Logan went to the bathroom before we left.

"Austin?" Kelly asked. "Since more boys are going to fuck my ass, would it be okay to use lube? I'll give you the money to buy it."

"Did I hurt you?" I felt a little sick in the stomach. I didn't like hurting Kelly. I just liked fucking her.

"I love fully feeling your cock in me, Austin. The other boys won't be as sweet as you."

"I'll buy the lube."

"Thank you. That's very kind of you."

"Sure." It was no big deal.


I handed the bottle of lube to Kelly as we entered.

"What's that?" Logan asked.

"Lube," I said. "Only you and I can fuck her ass without it. The guys will like it when Kelly rubs it on their cocks."

"Yeah, okay. Good idea."

I figured Logan would like the idea of us having certain exclusivity rights to Kelly and I was right.

Logan fucked her ass and I fucked her cunt before Ricky and Wilson came over. Wilson lost his virginity. Ricky was delighted when Kelly rubbed lube all over his cock just like I thought. He then fucked her ass and came quickly and thoroughly enjoyed himself.


During the next week while Kelly's husband was back, I went over after school. I fucked her cunt the first two days which I liked best but I liked how she gave me blowjobs so I had her do that the next day.

I was over again on Thursday.

"Hi, Austin." She was always happy to see me.

I was glad our relationship was more than just sex. I mean that's what it was at first because she had no choice but she almost always orgasmed when I fucked her. She enjoyed fucking me as much as I enjoyed fucking her. I don't think it was an act. There was no reason for her to act that way. She could just lie there and be fucked but she was active and encouraging.

"Kelly?" I felt a bit nervous. "I was wondering if I could fuck your ass again."

"You don't have to ask," she replied. "Remember?"

"I know but it's your ass."

"Austin." She grabbed my face and turned it so we looked into each other's eyes. "I want to do what you want. I want to do WHATEVER you want."

"Okay."

She smiled and released my face. "Come on. I have a lonely ass and it can only be satisfied by your cock."

Fuck! She had such a great way of saying things at times. I really, really liked her.

We entered the bedroom.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Position. Do you want me on top or do you want me on my back or how we've already done it."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.