Daytona Beach Desire - Cover

Daytona Beach Desire

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mickey and Erik want to go to Daytona for Spring Break. Erik's dad will pay for the trip if he takes his baby sister along. Baby sister is hot and her girl friend is hotter. See what trouble can develop when these four kids spend a week together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Caitlin and Mickey showed up the next morning, looking more than a little worse for wear. They had spent half the night sleeping on the deck of a boat tied up in the marina, but then got rousted by security and finally spent the rest of the night on the beach. After leaving us yesterday, they had gone water skiing on a boat full of other kids but finally gave up when they figured out that everyone else on board, including the driver, was completely stoned. They managed to convince him to take them to the shore, or as close as they could get, and then they swam the rest of the way in. They found out later that the owner of the boat was not even on it, and had not given anyone permission to use it. Mickey concluded that they had actually managed to escape from a terribly close call with the law.

Hanna immediately offered that we would leave for the morning and let them sleep if they wanted, and Caitlin and Mickey both jumped at that opportunity. Hanna and I headed down the beach looking for someplace to grab some breakfast. Later we found a small park and sat, watching some ducks swimming in a pond.

"Do you feel better about yourself this morning?" I asked her, thinking we would talk about her self confidence level.

"Well, my behind still hurts, but all the rest of me is okay. I just feel so good when you are inside me, Erik. It is an unbelievable feeling. Do I feel good to you?"

"Hanna, you are one of the sexiest, most exciting girls I have ever slept with, and I mean that truly. You are smart, beautiful, your breasts are just the right size. Your nipples get hard as rocks and you taste delicious. You are the tightest girl I have ever been in, and you get plenty wet inside too. Girls just don't get any better than that."

"I think you are exaggerating."

"Just thinking about you gives me a hard on, Hanna, so don't pull that crap on me. You are one hot as hell chick and believe me, if I was still at home, I would be fucking you every day. I think what you need to do when we get home is to find some nice guy that you like to date, who treats you right and can keep his bragging mouth shut, and then let him fuck the blazes out of you. But be certain of one thing. If any guy ever hurts you, or gets rough with you, Mickey and I will be home so fast you won't believe it, and that guy will soon regret the day he was born."

"I think I can wait until you come home in the summertime."

"Hanna, I may not get to come home this summer. I may have to work all summer as an intern for some company."

When we got back to the hotel, Caitlin and Mickey were up, dressed and sitting on the balcony waiting for us to return. They both stood up as we walked in the room, turned and then waited for some explanation of the previous night. Hanna did not disappoint them.

"My brother is the best guy in the whole world. He is so tender and kind and caring. He got me so excited, I thought I would die, and I had to beg him to fuck me. He sure makes a mess down there when he cums, but it sure felt good when he was inside me."

"Uh, that might be a little more detail than we needed to hear, Hanna," Mickey said, but Hanna kept on.

"And this morning I'm still a little sore in my bottom, but I guess that goes away, doesn't it Caitlin?"

"Did you do that to her too,?" Caitlin asked, surprised, and apparently a little upset.

"He sure did. Right out there on the balcony in the middle of the night. My God that hurts."

"Why did you do that to her?" Caitlin continued, looking at me with disappointing eyes.

"Because she asked me too, pleaded with me to do it" and after a long pause," ... because we had done it."

No one said anything for a long time after that. Finally I moved closer to Caitlin and she stepped forward to throw her arms around me. I had the distinct feeling that she was happy for Hanna that she was able to get her head straightened out, and proud of me for being so kind and caring for my sister, but was a bit miffed that I had shared with Hanna something that Caitlin thought was exclusively hers.

"Listen, guys, this is our last full day here. Tomorrow, we need to get packed up, checked out, and on our way home, so what would you like to do today."

Mickey said he wanted to try hang gliding again, Hanna expressed a desire to spend as much time on the beach as she could. Caitlin, sweet little Caitlin, made me laugh. She sat right down on the bed and asked, "Can't we just do stuff on here?"

"Yes, Caitlin, don't worry. We'll do plenty of that too, but we can't spend all day doing it."

She truly looked disappointed.

Hanna didn't wait for an invitation. She moved over to Mickey and undid his shorts, allowing them to drop to his ankles. Before they hit the floor, she was on her knees and had taken the head of his rapidly hardening cock into her mouth. I stopped paying attention to my sister when my vision was blocked by Caitlin's tee shirt, which she had removed and thrown at me.

"First things first," I said, laughing, and began shedding my clothes as I walked toward our bed.

"You'd better be gettin' here," she said in a definite Irish brogue. "We haven't done it since yesterday noon!" She was naked already.

"Lesson learned, Mickey," I called out. "Tis not a good thing to keep a red haired, green eyed Irish lass awaiting." I continued in my best Scandinavian impression of the Irish tone.

"Uhhhh Yeah, whatever... " Mickey answered as his cock was in the process of exploding in my sister's mouth.

"So you're all horny, are you?" I said to Caitlin. "I'll see what I can do about that." I was already moving to position myself between her legs. Before she could even react, I had my head buried in her copper pelt, jabbing my tongue into the opening of her cunt and then running it up and down her labia. When I sucked her clit into my mouth, as I had done the last time, it was too much for her. All of her muscles tightened up and her hips began to thrash about. I nibbled at her clit with my teeth, gently teasing it, provoking it and sucking on it.

Caitlin was going from one climax to the next, each one more intense than the previous. Each one brought about more hip movement, and (to my own pain) much slapping of her thighs against my head. Caitlin was nearly screaming, pleading with me to fuck her, her voice reverting to her original Irish tone. When my ears could no longer handle the thigh slaps, I gave her clit one quick nip and then moved away and up, and then in, into her all the way, without stopping, until our bodies came together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.