Daytona Beach Desire - Cover

Daytona Beach Desire

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mickey and Erik want to go to Daytona for Spring Break. Erik's dad will pay for the trip if he takes his baby sister along. Baby sister is hot and her girl friend is hotter. See what trouble can develop when these four kids spend a week together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mickey told me the next morning that he was having trouble fucking Hanna. He said she was just too tight or he was too thick or both. Either way, it actually hurt them both when he was inside her. She was becoming depressed because she was certain that there was something wrong with her. That Caitlin and I were having such a good time actually made it worse. He then admitted that she had told him she had faked her orgasms because she didn't want to disappoint me and she knew that we were watching.

"Me? She didn't want to disappoint me? That doesn't make sense."

"Erik, for as smart as you are, sometimes you are incredibly stupid! You're her big brother, dummy. She idolizes you. She wants to be perfect in your eyes. You can't believe the gyrations she went through to figure out who else to bring on this trip so that you would be impressed. Not only that, she's been on a diet since Thanksgiving so that she would have the ideal figure, and you haven't even noticed. Get you head out of the sand and pay attention to her a little, will ya? We spent all last night sitting on the beach with her crying. Not my cup of tea, buddy!"

"What the hell am I supposed to do now? Caitlin is beginning to be more than a convenient fuck to me. I could go crazy over her I think, and now my little sister decides that I'm supposed to be a hero to her. Can my life become any more complicated?"

"Want to hear the best part? When she decided that she wanted to go to Florida, which was right after Thanksgiving when you were home incidentally, she went to your Mom and convinced her to let her go on the pill, knowing that she would probably have sex for the first time down here and she didn't want to get pregnant. So your Mom agreed and it's their little secret from your Dad. Then she had to convince Caitlin to do the same thing. She said that until she got here with us, Caitlin had only allowed one boy to even kiss her, much less anything else."

"So what do you suggest I do?"

"Take her out to dinner, just the two of you. I'll spend the evening with Caitlin. Maybe we'll sleep on the beach if it's nice out. Don't worry, I won't do anything! Anyway, we'll leave you two alone so that you can hash out whatever it is that you can. If that doesn't work, I don't have a clue."

We spent the morning walking the beach, all four of us together. Shortly after lunch Mickey and I decided to try hang gliding which turned out to be a lot of fun and not nearly as strenuous as I had imagined. True to her adventurous self, Caitlin opted to try it as soon as my ride was over. Her ride became a little more exciting when the neck strap of her bikini broke and her boobs came tumbling out mid flight. There was nothing to be done about it until she landed and she drew a great round of applause from all the guys on the shore who had seen her return. Remembering what Mickey had told me about Hanna's desire to please me, I wasn't surprised when she reluctantly agreed to try it as well.

While Hanna was dangling a couple hundred feet in the air behind the tow boat, I told Caitlin of my intent to have dinner with my sister later, and of Mickey's offer to accompany Caitlin for the evening. She took my hand and held it while telling me that she understood, but her smile and the look in her eyes told me much more, that I was really doing the right thing and earning massive amounts of brownie points from her by doing so.

Once we were all safely back on the ground, Mickey announced a desire to go exploring down the beach for other things to do. Hanna balked at that, saying she was pretty tired from the hang gliding and a general lack of sleep, so I said we would head back up the beach towards our room. Caitlin immediately offered to accompany Mickey.

Hanna found an umbrella that was available. With a breeze off the ocean and the warm sand beneath us, we spent the rest of the afternoon catching up on needed sleep. By late afternoon, the noise of the other kids made sleep on the beach impossible. I told Hanna that I would take her out for dinner to someplace nice, so we wandered back to the room to clean up. This was the first time that she had an opportunity to wear anything more dressy than shorts or swimwear since our arrival in Daytona Beach.

The last time I had seen Hanna in a summer weight dress was almost six months ago. What a difference. Sure, I had seen her naked less than twenty four hours ago, but now, with make up on and her hair done a little differently, it is an understatement to say that I was truly surprised. She was ready to go before I was out of the shower, and as I re-entered the bedroom area, she was just sitting there waiting patiently for me.

"Holy Cow, Hanna. You look gorgeous! Are you really my sister?" This girl did not just look "almost seventeen."

She smiled, said thank you and then noticed my towel. "I guess you really mean it," she teased. "That bulge in your towel there makes a good lie detector."

I don't suppose I am the first guy to ever get a hard on looking at his sister, but it was a new experience for me. I got dressed quickly, and we headed out to a seafood place that the hotel owner recommended. It was a good choice, the dinner was great and the bottle of wine helped to start our conversation.

"How did you happen to pick Caitlin as the girl to invite? I don't recall ever hearing you mention her last year, or even at Thanksgiving."

"Once I found out that I could go with you guys and could bring someone else, Dad suggested that I give serious thought to inviting someone whom I thought would not only be fun, but who would be interesting to you guys too. He said that you were reluctant to bring us because you didn't want to drag around your little sister and her dorky friend. So I started thinking about who you might like to be with too, not just be a baby sitter for. Of all my friends, Caitlin is the smartest and most sensible, I think, and she is pretty too, so I asked her if she wanted to go and she accepted."

I took her hand in mine. "Sometimes I have a hard time believing that you are the same sister that I have grown up with. Last summer, you were just an awkward little sister with dorky friends, but now-- wow! You really thought this trip out well, and I can't fault your selection of companions either. She is a terrific girl-- a lot of fun, pretty darned smart, and very pretty. And you--what can I say. You look like a million bucks tonight. Have you seen all the men in this place looking at you?"

Hanna chose to wear a strapless summer weight dress that was white on top with a multi-colored skirt. With her tan, and I guess the shape of the top, it showed off her boobs nicely. The skirt was fashionably short, and since she has gorgeous legs anyway, they drew the attention of almost every guy in the place as she came back from the restroom.

We talked about school, her plans for after graduation and other stuff like that, but then she asked if we couldn't return to the hotel. On a whim, I opted to purchase a second bottle of wine which we carried back, unopened, for later.

We sat on our balcony sipping the wine. I mentioned Mickey a couple of times, hoping to broach the subject of whatever problems she was having with him. She began to feel sorry for herself, telling me that having sex with Mickey hurt so much that she didn't want to do it any more. She was convinced that there was something wrong with her body. I let the subject fade away, suggesting that she just may need to give certain parts of her body a little more time.

She stood up and started back into the room. "I want to get out of this dress. Are you coming in, too?"

I grabbed the wine and our glasses and followed her in. I really wasn't paying much attention to her at that moment, but when I looked up, she had unzipped the back of her dress and stepped out of it. She stood, facing me, wearing nothing more than a tiny, translucent thong type pantie. Maybe it was the wine, maybe the lighting, who knows, but I remembered Mickey's comment about her having one of the hottest bodies in school, and I concluded that he was absolutely correct.

Her breasts were about the size of a nice orange with small nipples, that seemed to be hard on their own. The colored part was about two inches across and the light pink color reminded me of the cherry on top of an ice cream sundae. When she pushed down her pantie, her pubic hair, which had been hidden behind the thong, appeared as a light brown mask over her labia. Whatever brotherly guard I had about stuff like this disappeared when she asked if I thought she looked sexy. It was a pretty silly question really, because my pants were tented out about as far as they could go and I was making no effort to hide that fact.

"Erik, can we have sex, please?" And in a lower voice as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips, "Erik, will you fuck me, please?" She was already undoing my belt as we walked towards the bed.

I moved immediately to her breasts, kissing them lightly, circling her nipples with my tongue, and eventually capturing one in my mouth and then flicking my tongue against its tip until she was moaning aloud. She had perfumed them before leaving for dinner, I guess in anticipation of this happening, and the scent was just strong enough to make me not want to move. But move I did, down to her waist and then down in between her legs. As I have done many times with others girls, I began by lightly blowing through her pubes, almost light enough to tickle, but close enough so that she could feel the warmth of my breath. Moving closer, I playing with the opening to her vagina, tasting her rapidly appearing moisture, just barely flicking my tongue in and out of the opening before I began to run it up one labia and back down and then up the other and back to the beginning again. She tried to steer my head to her clit, but I avoided it. When she centered my head in her hands, I lifted up so as to not touch it. When she let me loose again, I slid down and up the sides.

When she began to beg me, I stopped completely, pulled back a little, and then moved quickly to suck her clit into my mouth as far and as firmly as I could. Holding it like that, I tried to pull it off her body, stretching it, elongating it, and otherwise terrifying her about what I was doing--until I began to flick it with the tip of my tongue. As soon as I touched it, the first of her orgasms overcame her. Her legs slammed shut against my head, then clapped repeatedly against me and finally fell away, limp. But I gave her no respite and continued to hold her clit in my teeth, abusing it wildly with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.