The Omega Path
Chapter 18: Practice and Perfection

Copyright© 2011 by Lazarus Valentine

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: Practice and Perfection - Even in a world with superheroes it is universally recognized that love is the greatest power of all. But as Tricia, Annie, and Joey adjust to their new lives, they soon discover that, like all powers, it has a price.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Zombies   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

She tingled.

That's how she felt to Joey. Sarah tingled. Her lips were soft and warm, and there was a slight tickling texture about her, like a faint layer of static electricity was covering her lips. It was a delightful kiss, filled with an intense curiosity and accented by a quivering excitation. Her breathing came in short ragged gasps, and her young body trembled as the pleasures revealed themselves to her. He could feel within her mind a tempest of activity, flashing bursts of inspiration in continuing chain reactions starting from deep inside her brain stem, branching out into several directions simultaneously, triggering parts of the brain he had come to recognize; raw fear, pleasure, excitement, imagination, and then desire. He could sense her fighting an internal battle between fear and pleasure, these portions of her brain flaring in conflict with each other, and each one alternately overwhelming the other.

In moments of intense fear, her lips would soften, as well as her teeth, her jaw, and the rest of her skull as she dematerialized. Her face would literally pass into his, intersecting with his head. Joey initially was terrified at the possibility that she would solidify inside of him, fusing the two of them together in a fatal congealment like some freakish Star Trek transporter accident, but that fear was soon dispelled as he came to realize she was actually re-materializing inside him all of the time, and it never hurt. They simply, softly, and gently pushed apart whenever she returned.

She made little animal sounds as they kissed. She mewed. She cooed. She squeaked. They were cute little vocalizations of hunger accenting her pleasures, rising higher and higher in tone as her thrills intensified. She fidgeted and squirmed, her fingers on her free hand clawing the air or the bedspread while the other entwined with his. He could sense a desire inside her for stimulation in her hands which then triggered a sense of fear. He figured this meant she wanted to touch him more, but was unsure if she should do it yet. There was a similar reaction occurring in the portion of her brain that handled her sense of taste as well.

Her lips were warm and trembling, her breath soft on his cheek, and her body was tantalizingly close. The girl's alabaster skin and soft curves fascinated him. Her squeaks excited him. He could feel her body heat so close to him, stirring his desires. Her fingers glided across and through his, exploring and caressing, and a glowing warmth pumped through his arm and into his chest as she infused him with her energies. A strange tactile sensation of sweetness permeated him. Much like the way Snow Angel felt like mint, Sarah felt like sugar or a warm honey. He wanted to hold her closer, to pull her down to the bed, to feel her soft, warm body pressed up against his, to touch her, to explore her, and to taste her skin. His heart was pounding hard in his chest, and she made his spine shiver. Right now he wanted this girl more than anything else.

His erection was starting to become a problem.

His penis pushed painfully in his pants, growing against the strong fabric which was not making any room for him. He shifted his hips, trying to loosen his pants to allow his awakening member some relief. The shift pulled his lips away from Sarah, and she insistently pushed forward, hungrily reconnecting and resuming the kiss. She clasped his hand tightly, refusing him the opportunity to adjust himself, and he decided to simply continue the kiss to keep her happy, and to suffer through.

The Omegaplasm permeated her body, exploring every inch of her. He was hyper aware of her soft breasts swelling, her nipples hardening, and her hips shifting as she squirmed on the bed. He could feel her attentions focusing on her clitoris as she squeezed the muscles in her groin. Her fingers moved in odd positions, directed from strange places in her brain into moving into stranger patterns, and Joey glanced down and saw the glowing glyphs forming on his bed. He pulled back, breaking the kiss.

Sarah sat for a moment, relishing in the aftermath of the kiss, gasping. She let out a shuddering breath. "Oh wow..." she moaned.

"You like that?"

She nodded eagerly.

"You understand now why I want more than ten minutes?"

"Uh-huh." She nodded again, her violet eyes glassy, and her cheeks flushed.

He glanced at her hand on the bedspread. "Um ... is that dangerous or something?"

She squinted at him, then glanced down at the glyphs, frowned at them, and giggled. "Just ignore that," she said. "It's not like the bed is listening," she added, as if it was an explanation that helped. Joey nodded in agreement, figuring once more that this was the best answer he was going to get, and just decided to trust her on this matter.

Their fingers were still entwined, and the Omegaplasm channel was still connected. He could feel her fighting desire and fear, and she rocked ever so slightly towards him. He knew what that meant. "Did you want to practice some more?"

She nodded eagerly. Her eyes flared with hunger.

He smiled and leaned in to her. "There's so much I want to show you," he whispered.

She balked. "Wait."

"What?"

She hesitated. He could feel the fear building inside her. "I don't want to go too far."

He nodded. "I know. November second."

"Yeah, but ... We have a whole month to get there, and ... I don't want to, um ... I just need..." Nervousness consumed her.

"You need time?" he offered.

She inhaled, steadying her nerves. "Well ... we have four weeks, and ... outside of shoes and socks, I'm wearing four things, and you..."

Joey squinted in confusion.

" ... you're wearing probably three things. So that's seven articles of clothing ... so that means every four days we..."

He shook his head. "Sarah. Are you planning out how far we get each day?"

She stopped and bit her lip. "Um ... yeah."

He gave her a smile. "That's the OCD talking," he realized. "She goes into organization mode when she gets scared." He squeezed her hand. "Sarah, this isn't something that we plan out. Lovemaking is all about passion, not organization. If you try to make a table for how far we get each day, it'll just kill the mood."

She swallowed nervously and nodded in understanding.

"We don't have to go any further than you want to go. Okay? You make some rules, and I'll honor them. But don't use math. Use your heart. Just go with what you feel comfortable with."

She blushed and nodded again. "Okay ... Um..." She looked him in the eyes. "No laying down, and no taking our clothes off."

His penis was still hard and painfully fighting against his pants, so to hear this request was particularly frustrating. "Damn," he thought as he glanced down at her chest. "I was really hoping to at least suck on her boobs and get a hand-job." He looked back up in her eyes and tried to give her a sincere smile.

"Okay," he said instead. "No further than that." And he leaned in a kissed her again.

As soon as their lips touched, Sarah let out a squeal and a shudder, and she grasped his hand tightly. They kissed, and she started rocking her body back and forth, inward and outward, pressing and pulling, and whimpering with pleasure. The movement confused him. She had just said that she didn't want to lay down, but Joey couldn't tell if that was true or not. She wasn't laying down, but she wasn't sitting still either. It was frustrating. He really wanted to just throw her onto the bed and start attacking her neck, but he made her a promise, and he intended to keep it. Her rocking started to get out of control, and he lifted one hand to her cheek.

She jolted, and melted into his hand, quivering at the new sensation. He could sense her pleasure center lighting up, strobing her imagination, and igniting new desires. She followed suit, lifting a hand to his cheek as well, and she caressed him as he caressed her. Her mewing turned into a low growl, and she tilted her head further into the kiss. He could feel her jaw opening beneath her closed lips as both of her hands now held his face. "Well, she didn't forbid touching," Joey rationalized, and he reached with his other hand and pulled her body close to his. "Or tongues."

He carefully opened his mouth and gently licked her lips, and Sarah let out a desperate groan. There as another flash of connections from her pleasure center to her imagination, branching to her sense of taste, and she parted her lips. Her tongue tasted like sweet honey as it timidly slid and swirled over his, and her body shuddered at the new sensation. She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him tight as she kissed him deeply, probing his mouth with her tongue.

Joey held her body close to him, and he could feel her young breasts pushing up against him. She started rocking again, rubbing her torso up against his as they kissed and licked each other's tongues. "No laying down" he had to remind himself, because her constant rocking threatened his balance, and her body was so tantalizing, and the bed so inviting. He wanted to pull her down to the bed, but he made her a promise.

"But what if she wants to go further?" he wondered. He slipped the Omegaplasm into her pleasure center and gave her a slight ripple.

Sarah convulsed, bucked, moaned, and her spine melted. She twisted in his arms and fell helplessly to the bed, pulling him down with her. They bounced happily against the soft mattress without breaking their kiss. Arms wrapped around each other, they held their warm bodies close and kissed and kissed.

"Wow, that was easy," thought Joey.

She was desperately and hungrily kissing him. She writhed next to him, squeezing her thighs together and churning her hips. Joey continued holding her close, caressing her back and spine, and probing her pleasure center. His penis still hurt from the confinement.

Sarah was moaning, groaning, kissing him, holding and stroking his face, and Joey gently rolled her onto her back and started kissing her cheek, her jaw, and her neck. She gasped in pleasure and writhed under him. There was a unique taste to her skin. She tasted sweet without even a hint of the normal sweaty saltiness he had tasted on other women. He took advantage of the position to reach down and readjust his pants, relieving the pressure against his penis, and allowing his erection to expand comfortably. She shivered and groaned, and he felt a flash of fear from deep inside her brain stem.

She gasped and opened her eyes. "Joey! We're lying down!"

He pulled back from her. "Sorry. Did you want to sit up again?"

She gave it a moment of thought. "No. This is good!" she breathed, and she pulled him back to her neck.

Joey resumed kissing her neck, and she squirmed under him. She was breathing heavily now, gasping, panting, her chest repeatedly expanding and contracting, pushing her breasts up against his arm. "Yes ... Yesss ... Oh yes..." she hissed as he nibbled on her neck, and he moved back up to her lips and kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth and a fresh jolt of Omegaplasm stimulation into her pleasure center. She bucked and churned, and her legs thrashed as she kicked in excitement.

"Sarah. I want you! I want you so bad!" He slipped his hand behind her back, caressing and stroking, and she pushed one hand to his chest. He heard a slight fizzing sound, and he could feel her bare fingers on his skin, which confused him, because he was still wearing his shirt. He broke the kiss and looked downward. Her fingers had passed straight through his shirt, and she was caressing his smooth skin through his clothes.

He gave her a smile, and she grinned back. "That's not fair," he said. "I want to touch you too."

Her eyes turned serious and empowered, and he could feel her mind returning to her "Look at me" mantra pattern. "Then touch me," she whispered back.

Joey slowly moved his hand down her shirt and slipped it inside, caressing her side. Her skin was silky smooth and soft and warm, and it tickled with electricity. A soft tingling of bells and a gentle breeze permeated the room as he caressed her. She squirmed, gasped, and sighed under his touch, and Joey kissed her cheek. She giggled at his soft kisses and arched her back, pushing her breasts high as he kissed down to her neck. His warm hand roamed down low, across the small of her back, and then up her spine. She was quivering, and his fingers brushed up against her bra strap. He could feel the hooks, and knew just how to squeeze them to get them to release.

"Not yet," he thought, and he slid his hand back down to her waist, and then up and over her soft belly. He propped himself up on one elbow and caressed her stomach. Sarah quivered and explored his chest, her fingers slipping down to his stomach. He gave her a grin and pulled her shirt up, exposing her navel. Sarah smiled and sighed, and he leaned down and kissed her stomach, making her tremble and shudder. He kissed lower, making a trail of soft kisses towards the top button of her jeans, and her brain lit on fire, flashing from imagination and desire. She let out a deep moan and she squirmed and squeezed her thighs together. He could feel her stimulating her clitoris. Joey smiled to himself and extended his tongue, gently licking her skin just under the top button of her jeans. Sarah squealed with excitement.

Joey grinned to himself, and he started licking upward, following his trail of kisses, up past her stomach to the bottom of her ribcage. Sarah was panting now, hyperventilating, and writhing, and she arched her back. He could feel her attention move to her breasts, and she caressed them in anticipation. She squirmed and moaned under his attentions.

"Joey," she started. "I want..."

"What do you want, Sarah?"

She gave him a ravenous look. "I want to feel you," she growled, and she took charge, pushing his shoulder and rolling him onto his back. She giggled as she climbed on top of him and straddled one leg, rubbing her crotch up against his leg while her thigh pressed directly onto his erection. She shifted and pressed her body on top of his, and frowned as she rubbed her thigh against his hard cock.

Her eyes turned curious as she turned them towards his erection. "Is that..." she began.

Joey nodded. "Yeah. You did that to me."

Sarah smiled with pride. "How long has it been like that?" she asked with a sly grin.

He shrugged and grinned back. "I don't know. First period English?"

She giggled delightfully and lay down on him, her hands on his chest, and kissed him deeply. Their tongues intertwined in her sweet mouth, and her long platinum blond hair fell around them, waving in the mystic breeze. As he held her close, her fingers passed through his shirt and caressed his skin. She ground her crotch against his leg while rubbing his crotch with her thigh.

She broke the kiss and kissed his cheek, and then down his jaw, and then down to his neck. He squirmed as her kisses tickled and excited him and sent shivers down his back. Her fingers and lips passed through his shirt to explore his chest, and she shifted downward, kissing, touching, and pressing her stomach against his erection, always keeping contact with it. He reached down and took the bottom of her shirt and, combined with her motion, started to pull her shirt up over her belly.

Sarah sat up and bit her lip as she straddled his leg and toyed with the buttons on his shirt. He could see her hesitating, trying to make a decision. "She wants to take my shirt off, but she didn't want to go that far," he figured, and he pushed another wave of pleasure into her brain. Sarah shuddered in response, and he pushed himself up into a sitting position. They embraced, kissing hungrily, and she shifted her legs and straddled his hips. Her warm, soft body pressed up against him delightfully, and he caressed her back, and slipped his hands down over her ass. She held him tightly and squirmed on his lap, rocking and thrusting involuntarily. Joey continued flashing her pleasure center, and she grunted and groaned, and started pulling on his shirt.

He kissed her neck. "What do you want, Sarah?" He could sense her fighting a battle in her mind, and he strobed her brain, intentionally overpowering her fears with pleasure signals. Sarah moaned, and started desperately pulling his shirt up off his back.

He helped her remove his shirt, and they embraced as soon as his shirt was off. She groaned as she hugged him tightly, pressing her young breasts up against him, and she rocked on his lap and rubbed her groin up against his. Joey kissed her neck and cheek and flooded her brain with pleasure, causing her to whimper in response. He lifted her shirt up, up past her stomach, up, up, and up past her breasts. As soon as he pulled her shirt up past her shoulders, she grabbed the shirt and flung it aside, passing her arms and head straight through the fabric in the process.

Her warm, soft skin pressed up against his, and it made them both shudder. Sarah moaned as they embraced, and they kissed and caressed and held each other. Stomach to stomach, chest to chest, naked arms wrapped around each other, Moon mist and Omegaplasm flowing, they sparkled with energy and passion. Her sweetness permeated his body, and a gentle mystic breeze accented by the faint tingling of bells swept the room.

Her firm bra-enveloped breasts pushed into his chest, and Joey hungered for them. He started kissing down her cheek and neck, and Sarah gasped and rolled her head back, exposing more of her neck to him. "Yes. Oh yes. Oh Joey." she moaned. Her skin was like sugar, sweet and porcelain-white, and still without a hint of sweaty saltiness. She arched her back and leaned back into his arms, opening her chest to him, and he held her as he kissed lower and lower and lower, down her chest, until he could feel the soft swellings of her breast flesh against his chin. Her black bra snugly held her young breasts, and he tugged on one strap, pulling it over her shoulder.

A burst of terror shattered her pleasures, and she shrieked and passed her arms straight through his body, clutching her chest and covering her breasts. Sarah stared at him in horror, gasping and panting.

"What's wrong, Sarah?" He could see the abject fear in her eyes, and could feel her mind fighting itself.

"Um..." She took several nervous breaths, and glanced at her chest in shame. "I..." She couldn't even begin.

"Are we going too far?" he asked. "Did you want to put your shirt back on?"

He could tell she was seriously considering it, so he held her close, pressing more naked skin against naked skin, and he pulsed her brain. She shuddered, and shook her head.

"They're just not..." she started, but was too embarrassed to continue. He glanced down at her breasts. They were small, much smaller than breasts he was used to. They were nowhere near the gargantuan melons that Tricia had, or were even close to Annie's or Sandy's double-D's. These were mere handfuls, but they surprised him in how much they enchanted him and ignited his desires. "She knows, or at least she suspects that I'm used to really huge breasts," he reasoned. "So she must not feel like she measures up."

He reached up and touched her chest, caressing the top flesh of her breasts. "I want to see them."

She shook her head in shame. "You won't like them," she mumbled.

"That's my decision, isn't it? I like them so far. What's wrong with them? You think they're too small?"

She gave a noncommittal shrug. It was neither a yes or a no. Joey felt her mind light in several unexpected places.

"She thinks they are too small, but that's not it. There is something else." He pulled her hips closer to him, grinding her crotch up against his erection. "Well, we can try a little experiment," he said. "Here's how it works. I kiss your breasts, and if I go soft," he ground his crotch against her. " ... that means I don't like them. But if I get harder for you, that means I like them and they make me want to fuck your brains out."

He got a smile and a small chuckle out of her for that, but she didn't release her breasts. "I'm just ... they're not..." She couldn't bring herself to complete the sentence.

"They're not what?"

"The same," she confessed.

"The same as what?" he asks.

She swallowed and took a deep breath. "As each other," she finally explained, and she hung her head down in shame.

"What?" He glanced down and back up into her eyes. "You mean, like one is bigger than the other?" She nodded again shamefully. Joey looked down at her breasts. He didn't see any real obvious size difference between them, but it was difficult to see them with her arm in the way. "Tricia and Annie have both said that to me," he reflected. "Both of them have said they have slightly uneven breasts, and I've never noticed it."

Sarah's eyes darkened, and he could feel her mind overwhelmed with a new pattern. Shame, he decided it was. Embarrassment. His heart ached for her, seeing her in this pain. "I need to do something," he decided. "What was it she wanted? Validate her. That's what she needs. It's not just a matter of feeling attractive, it's feeling balanced."

"Okay," he said. "First of all, if there is a size difference, it must be really tiny because I can't see it." She didn't look convinced. He continued. "I understand that you can see it because they're yours, and you get to see them every day, and you have to deal with them. And you've got OCD which makes you really sensitive to these things, and you're magic, so symmetry is really important to you. But the only thing I see is that they are beautiful."

She smiled and blushed.

"And as a horny boy, I have to tell you I will do anything in my power to get into your bra and play with your boobies."

She laughed. He smiled and gave her rump a playful squeeze as he continued. "And second, I think if you're slightly uneven, I've heard that's actually normal. Nobody is completely even. So this doesn't make you a freak. This makes you real."

Her eyes turned hopeful, and he kissed her gently on her lips. "So let's just takes things slowly," he said, and he gave her another kiss. "And remember, lovemaking is about giving yourself to someone, flaws and all. I never expected you to be perfect, but I still want you."

Sarah cocked her head and sighed, and pulled her arm tighter around her breasts, protecting them. He could feel her mind fighting again. "Maybe we should..." she started, but stopped as she glanced at his chest. She stared at his chest long enough for Joey to become puzzled, but then she gently moved her arm and brushed her fingers over the scar on his left side, over his heart. Joey watched her as she explored his wound.

"Nobody is perfect," she whispered to herself.

"No," he answered. "Not even me."

She traced her fingers over the perimeter of the scar, tenderly touching it. Then she looked up at his face and touched a slight scar she found over his left eye. "You really think they're beautiful?"

Joey nodded. "Yes. They are."

Sarah smiled, pulled him in close, and kissed him deeply.

They resumed kissing, necking passionately, and she relaxed and eventually passed her breast-protecting arm straight through his body again to wrap around him and hold him close. They soon slipped back into the old rhythm and intensity, moaning and rocking on the bed, grinding their crotches together. Their tongues glided over each other, and she tilted her head to one side. As she leaned, Joey moved his hand up to her side and flowed Omegaplasm into her body, sending cascading ripples of pleasure into her brain. She groaned and twisted her torso slightly, opening her chest towards him.

He slid his hand upward and inward, ever so slowly, carefully caressing and warming her skin, until his fingers delicately brushed the side of her breast. Sarah shuddered and moaned in their kiss, hesitated, and coaxed by another pleasure wave, leaned into his hand, encouraging him to continue. He slid his hand over her bra, cupping her soft and warm breast, and she groaned and churned her hips.

She broke the kiss, looked down, and saw his hand over her breast. He gave her a gentle caress, exploring her gentle contours. "Do you like this?" he asked. She nodded, and pulled him in for another kiss. Her tongue sensuously slid over his, and her sweetness permeated his body. She rocked and ground against him, pushing her crotch into his rock hard penis, and as he caressed her, she pushed her breast hard into his hand, coaxing him further. He gave her a gentle squeeze, and she moaned into his mouth. She shifted her shoulder and torso, grinding her breast into his hand, and he responded, squeezing and exploring the soft mound.

He started moving his lips downward, kissing her cheek, her jaw, her neck, and Sarah leaned back in his arm, exposing her neck and chest to him. He was holding her breast and lifting it while kissing down her chest. She whimpered and bucked, grinding into him. His lips finally touched the fleshy top of her mound, and she gasped and churned, and held onto his head as she panted frantically. A fresh burst of bells and breeze erupted in the room, and Joey explored as much of her sweet breast as he could access, kissing, licking, holding, fondling, tasting her sugary skin and relishing in the gentle softness of her mound. She was panting frantically, breathing heavily, and he could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest. He kissed across her breast, gently licked her cleavage, and made his way to her other breast.

She moaned and hissed, and leaned in his arm, opening herself, allowing him access to her other breast. He could feel the flashes of panic in her mind fighting her desires. He was starting to get better at recognizing the signals of her sexual desires as just opposed to her pleasures, and he gave her an experimental push to enhance the desire signals.

Sarah growled, bucked, squirmed on his hips, and grabbed his head. She pulled him back to her lips and kissed him savagely, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. Joey sucked on her tongue while he reached around her back and felt for the hooks on the back of her bra. As he started to fumble with them, Sarah simply hooked one thumb under a bra strap and pulled.

FRIMMM!

She partially dematerialized in his arms for a fraction of a second, pulled the bra straight through her body, and threw it to the floor. She then wrapped her arms around his body and squeezed hard, kissing him, and rubbing her naked breasts up against his naked chest. She kissed and writhed against him, smashing and smearing her bare chest against his, grunting and growling, and squeezing him tightly.

Sarah Moonglow Abercrombie was now topless and Joey's entire center of desire was now focused on the two simple mounds of flesh that pressed against his chest, and he twisted and fought against her grip, and finally managed to push her down to the bed. Sarah flopped on her back, but never relinquished her grip on him. Holding him tightly, she kissed him frantically as he repositioned his legs between hers, and soon he was thrusting and dry-humping his hard cock into her crotch. There was no hiding this motion; it was pure fucking, and Sarah eagerly spread her legs wide open in a raw invitation for him to plunge deep inside her as he ground his jeans into hers.

He broke the kiss and crawled down her chest. Sarah lay gasping and bucking, and he didn't waste any time with the teasing, kissing trail down her cheek and neck. He could see her breasts, her simple white mounds capped with small nipples so light he could barely distinguish them, and they were everything he could want. He went straight for her breast and sucked one whole white mound into his mouth.

"OHH!" Sarah yelped, and she bucked and arched her back, pressing her chest up hard into his face, and Joey slid one arm under her body, holding her tight. Her hips convulsed and thrust against him, humping frantically, and a fresh burst of bells and wind filled the room, knocking over a can full of colored pencils on his desk. He sucked and licked her breast fiercely, and she clawed at his head, writhing and twisting and grunting under him. "Yes! Oh yes! Please!" she panted, and he reached up and took her other breast in his hand and held it firmly, fingering her hard nipple and exploring the full size of her mound. Sarah's breasts were beautiful and sweet and soft and warm, and his cock was raging for her. He let go of one breast and slid his face between her heavenly mounds, licking her cleavage, and Sarah gasped in ecstasy.

"Oh yes..." she moaned. "Do you ... do you like them?" she managed.

Joey groaned into her bosom. "Oh yes! Oh Sarah!" He held her breasts together with both hands and kissed them passionately. "I love your breasts. They're so beautiful."

He could feel a glow of warmth in her mind as he saw her smile with pride, and with one last nuzzle and long suckle on her other breast just to keep things symmetrical, he started kissing upward, up her chest and to her neck. "So beautiful ... so beautiful..." he whispered, and she writhed under him as he returned to her lips. "You're so beautiful," he repeated once more, and as they kissed, he lay his hard cock up against her and thrust hard. Sarah wrapped her arms and legs around him and held him tight, matching his thrusting.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.