The Bimbo Maker - Cover

The Bimbo Maker

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 6

The infamous incident at the marching band banquet, when Philbert's Bimbo Maker formula turned every woman at the dinner into a big-breasted, big-assed bimbo with a hypersensitive rear end that triggered orgasms by simply being touched, was the talk of the school the next day.

"Dude, did you see Mrs. Fontroy, the president of the parents' guild?" Philbert's friend Tim Tulliver said. "Her ass was the size of two basketballs, and she was humping her chair and screaming so loud you could hear her in the next ZIP code."

"Yeah, and then she really got excited when Mr. Tisdale, the band director, started spanking her," Philbert said. "Did you hear the way she was moaning? It sounded like she was having uncontrollable orgasms."

"I know," Tim said. "I saw her in the supermarket the next day and her ass was back to its normal size, although she was walking very carefully, probably because her cheeks still smarted from that spanking. She looked pretty embarrassed when I said hello to her. I guess she feels bad about putting on a show like that for the whole marching band."

They were eating lunch in the school cafeteria, and there were a number of girls who looked rather red-faced and guilt-stricken as they stood around -- most of them couldn't sit very easily, since their butts were extremely sore -- and whispered to each other about what happened on Saturday night at the banquet. Every girl who'd had a drink of the punch that Philbert spiked with his formula -- and that was pretty much the whole female membership of the band -- had turned into a squealing bimbo with an ass that could bring them to orgasm by the merest touch. The memory of how they'd acted -- especially when they plopped down on the laps of the men at the banquet and presented their huge, round rear ends for a firm spanking, and then had gone mad with ecstasy every time their bottoms were spanked -- well, those memories were causing a major emotional guilt trip now that the effects of the Bimbo Maker formula had worn off.

Here and there in the cafeteria there were girls who were still feeling the waning effects of the Bimbo Maker formula, getting twinges of ecstasy every time they felt pressure on their asses. You could see them squirming in their seats with their eyes closed and a smile on their faces.

There was a girl named Sally Quarters who had taken her hairbrush out of her purse and was rubbing it back and forth on her butt, moaning softly to herself.

"Man, that stuff you put in the punch was pretty powerful," Tim said. "How did you say it worked?"

"It changes women's body chemistry on a nano level," Philbert said. "I tweaked the formula, and now besides making their bodies grow to bimbo-size proportions, it makes the nerves in their rear ends communicate directly with the erotic pleasure centers of their brains, sending powerful signals every time their asses are touched. The ass becomes so sensitive, they can get an orgasm by the slightest pressure -- if they're wearing tight panties, for example. It doesn't work on men, only women."

"That's amazing," Tim said. "I'm glad you're so smart, Philbert. I never thought I'd see the day when Kelly Lascivio, the prom queen, would pull her panties down and ask me to spank her in full view of the entire marching band. And, man, what an ass that girl had on Saturday night! I never saw such a perfect, pear-shaped butt."

"It was pretty nice," Philbert agreed. "Although I saw a lot of perfect asses that night. There were a bunch of girls who were bursting the seams of their panties, that's for sure."

"I don't know why girls don't seem to agree with us that a big, round ass is a thing of beauty," Tim said. "My sister, who's a fashion model up in New York, is as skinny as a board, and all her friends are the same way. The worst thing in the world to them is if somebody says they have a nice shape. They don't want any curves. They all diet and exercise so much that they have bony hips and no more curves than a ten year old boy."

"Yeah," Philbert said. "I don't get it. Women's bodies are supposed to be curvy. I've heard there's a conspiracy against curvy bodies in the fashion industry because the guys who run it are all homosexual, and they don't like curvy women."

"You're probably right," Tim said. "I've met some of the designers, photographers, makeup artists and people like that, and they use the term 'big ass' like it's a curse. My sister said If they say a girl has a big ass, she's finished as a fashion model."

"I guess that's the last place anybody would want to use my Bimbo Maker formula," Philbert said, shaking his head.

"You can say that again," Tim snorted.

Then they looked at each other, and a smile spread across their faces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.