The Bimbo Maker
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

After the incident with the cheerleading team Philbert had to lay low for awhile. The cheerleaders had shared the water bottle that was spiked with Philbert's Bimbo Maker nano device, and within minutes they had transformed into bubble-headed bimbos with ballooning breasts and a craving for cock. They had made a beeline for the football team's locker room and turned it into an orgy of cock-sucking in no time.

The screams and squeals coming from the locker room were heard by one of the teachers, a Miss Pamela Prunesill, and she immediately called the police and told them there was some kind of attack going on in the school. The police sent out a SWAT team, who took the squealing bimbos back to the station in multiple police vans, then called their very embarrassed parents to come and pick them up. There were no charges filed by the football players, who couldn't seem to wipe the smiles off their faces, but there were some very red-faced parents who came to the station to pick their daughters up that night.

The horrified school administration brought in psychologists, sex therapists, addiction counselors, and a host of other experts on teenage sexuality, and Philbert and his classmates had to sit through many lectures on the importance of proper behavior in the school environment. The good thing was the nano devices in the Bimbo Maker formula eventually disintegrated in the user's body, and within 24 hours the females who ingested it were back to their old, small-breasted selves. Although many seemed to have a wistful look in their eyes, and they were seen looking at themselves hopefully in mirrors, perhaps wondering if their breasts had started growing again. They also had a fondness for sucking on popsicles.

Philbert went back to tinkering with his formula in his basement, and in time he came up with a new wrinkle: a Bimbo Maker formula that made a woman's ass so sensitive that every time it was touched it would produce an orgasm. So, besides turning women into big-breasted, big-assed bimbos it gave them an erogenous zone in their hindquarters that was capable of giving them an explosive orgasm just by a simple touch.

He knew just when he wanted to try it out, too. There was an awards banquet for the marching band that weekend at the local country club, and Philbert knew all the moms would be there in their finery. The marching band at Philbert's high school was of championship caliber, and the parents swelled up with immense pride when their sons or daughters made the band. The most prestigious part of the band was the drill team, where only the prettiest girls were picked. Most of these girls were snotty bitches who loved to snub the nerds like Philbert in the band, and their mothers were even snottier. Philbert wanted to see what happened when he tried the new Bimbo Maker out at the banquet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.