The Bimbo Maker
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

When the bell rang to end the English class the place looked like the aftermath of an orgy. There was a cum smell everywhere, the boys all had smiles on their faces, and the bimbos all had messy hair and their lipstick was smeared. There had been so much heat in the room that the cinderblock walls were dripping with moisture.

Philbert made sure he grabbed Mrs. Walsh's water bottle with the Bimbo Maker potion in it. He didn't want any more girls being turned into bimbos, at least for now. He raced out of the classroom, the squeals of the bimbos echoing down the hallway after him.

English was his last class of the day, so he didn't have to worry about the bimbos walking around the school and causing a commotion. He hoped they would just go home now, although he chuckled to himself to think what Edna's parents would say when she walked in the door this afternoon with DD cup breasts, a 45 inch ass and 20 inch waist, and nothing but cock on her mind.

Philbert walked purposefully, because he had come up with a plan.

He had a huge crush on the head cheerleader, a girl named Cyndy, but up until now she had never paid him the slightest attention.

That was all going to change today.

He made his way through the hallway till he was in the gym, and then outside in the football stadium. The cheerleaders were already out practicing their formations, and Philbert looked on in bliss as Cyndy touched her toes, sticking her cute round ass in red stretch pants out for all to see.

"Come on, girls," Cyndy shouted to her teammates, "work it!"

"Um, Cyndy," Philbert said, coming over close to her. "Would you mind participating in an experiment?"

"I can't believe you're talking to me," Cyndy said. "I don't usually talk to nerds like you."

"Yes, I know," Philbert said. "But this is an important experiment in my science class. Could you possibly take a drink of this water bottle? We came up with some new ways to make flavored water, and we're testing it on the students."

Cyndy curled her lip. "I'm not thirsty."

"Please?" Philbert said. "It's important for science."

"Oh, all right," Cyndy said. She grabbed the bottle and took a big gulp of it. "There's no flavor in that," she said. "You deserve an F for your project, nerd. There's absolutely no flavor..."

Her face contorted, her eyes looked puzzled, and she stopped in mid-sentence.

Then her breasts ballooned out, and her ass swelled against her tight pants, splitting a seam. Her hair was already blonde, but her lips swelled to twice their normal size.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.