The Bimbo Maker - Cover

The Bimbo Maker

Copyright© 2011 by Janno Jones

Chapter 1

Philbert Morrison was insanely smart about physics and math, but a hopeless nerd when it came to women.

He got teased a lot for his lumpy, awkward body and his Coke bottle glasses and his acne. One teacher, a skinny harpy named Mrs. Walsh, seemed to enjoy tormenting him. She taught English, and she loved to tear about Philbert's papers, returning them to him with big red editing marks on them, and even reading his ungrammatical sentences to the class as examples of bad writing.

He was terrible at writing, he knew that.

In science, it was a different story. He had a gift for nanotechnology, and he built a lab in his parents' basement where he did cutting edge nanotech research late at night.

In was the possibilities for transformation of matter that fascinated him. With nanotechnology you operated on the quantum level, and the changes you made there could transform matter into any size, shape, texture -- into anything at all.

Why, you could even change somebody's body!

When that realization occurred to him it was like a light going off. He figured out a way to make a nano chip that was so small it was almost invisible to the naked eye. The chip, when ingested in the human body, would make changes at the cellular level, turning on certain genes and switching off others -- so that a person's whole physical makeup would change.

He called it the Bimbo Maker. He programmed everything he liked about bimbos -- their stupidity, their obsession with clothes and their hair, their love of cock -- into a nano chip.

And then he took it to school.

And he put it in Mrs. Walsh's water bottle.

He waited while she droned on about the use of metaphor in Shakespeare's plays, her bony fingers jabbing the air when she made a point, her thin lips curled in a cruel smile when she found a boy or girl she could humiliate because they hadn't been paying attention, her voice as screechy as a fingernail scraped across a blackboard.

And then she stopped and took a drink from the blue plastic water bottle on her desk.

She went back to the blackboard and started writing on it, but halfway through the word "Shakespeare" she stopped.

"Oopsy," she said, in a high-pitched voice. "I forgot how to spell that word."

Then, she said, "Hey, what's happening to me?"

Something definitely was happening. Her breasts were swelling so much that they popped a button on her blouse. Her hips were getting bigger, too, so much that a seam in the back of her tweed skirt ripped, and her pink panties were visible through the gap. Her hair suddenly turned blonde, and her lips plumped out like a fish mouth.

Her eyelashes got longer, too.

The biggest change, though, was the look of utter stupidity in her face.

"Oopsy, again," she said, giggling. "I have a new body!" She clapped her hands. "Yay! I always wanted boobies!" She hefted her enormous breasts, swiveled her hips, and said, "Wow! I'm a babe!" giggling all the while.

One of the students, a thin, nervous girl named Edna, who always sat in the front and took so many notes that she hardly ever raised her head, said, without looking up, "Mrs. Walsh, weren't you going to tell us more about Shakespeare and metaphor?"

"Was I?" Mrs. Walsh said. "Oh, who cares about that old Shakespeare guy? I want to talk about my new boobies! Or," and here she looked straight at one of the boys in the class, "How about cock? That's another subject that seems way more interesting right now!". She giggled again.

"Mrs. Walsh!" Edna said, finally looking up. "What's happened to you?"

"I don't know, honey," Mrs. Walsh said, pushing up her breasts and licking her lips. "But I like it. But my body's getting a little cramped in these clothes, so if you kids don't mind, I'm going to get more comfy."

Before anyone had a chance to react she unzipped her skirt and took it off, and unbuttoned her blouse and threw that aside too. She was standing there in her pink panties and a black bra that looked like it was ready to burst, and she had a look of utter bliss on her face. "That's better," she said, swinging her breasts back and forth. "A girl needs plenty of room when she's got boobies this size."

In the back of the room the boys snickered. Philbert smiled to himself, because his experiment had worked.

He thought about all the possibilities ahead of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.