Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride
Chapter 5: A Confrontation; Another Flashback

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Confrontation; Another Flashback - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Susanne awoke the next morning with a start, the memory of the previous day flooding her mind immediately. Slightly hung-over, she got up and went straight to Maggie's room and barged right in. Thankfully, Maggie was in bed alone, still sleeping. Susanne went directly to the bed and shook Maggie awake.

Maggie groggily woke up and snapped, "What?"

Susanne kept shaking her sister until Maggie began to wake up. "Maggie, wake up, we need to talk."

Maggie rubbed her eyes and sat up; finally realizing her sister was in the room. Maggie sighed, knowing this conversation was coming, "What can I do for you, baby sis?"

"You know exactly why I am here?" Susanne accused.

Maggie decided to play stupid, "I do?"

Susanne glared at Maggie, "I saw you and Bree last night,"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that," Maggie said, acting surprised.

"Did you hear what she said to me? What she called you?"

"No, not really, but I can imagine what she said about me," Maggie said, matter-of-factly.

"You probably couldn't hear us talking what with your head buried between her legs," Susanne snapped.

Maggie retaliated, "Susanne, who are you to judge? Plus it is none of your damn business."

"Fine, but what about Abby?"

"Abby is a grown woman and able to make her own decisions," Maggie justified.

Susanne collapsed on the bed out of frustration and said, "She implied she wanted me to submit too."

"She mentioned that," Maggie acknowledged and added, "and she always gets what she wants." Maggie leaned over and rubbed her baby sister's back and consoled her, "It's ok, Susanne. Bree will never make you do anything you don't want to do. She is not like that."

Susanne asked, "How did this happen to you?"

Maggie then retold her sister the whole sordid ordeal, leaving out none of the details of her submission to the powerful co-ed.

Susanne sat in stunned silence as she listened to the demise of her once rigid sister. A lengthy silence followed after Maggie's confession before Susanne said, "Were you not worried she would end your career?"

"At first I was, but she made it clear that if I always obeyed she would protect me," Maggie explained.

"Protect you?" Susanne asked.

"Yes. You see, Susanne, she saw right through me. She saw that I needed to have a Mistress. That behind my rigid exterior, I was desperate to let the real me free. I didn't even know it, but she did."

"That is nonsense," Susanne said, shaking her head.

"Is it? Since I have submitted to Bree, I have never felt more alive. She has opened up a part of me, I never knew existed; with such awareness has come pleasure I can't even begin to explain."

"I just can't believe it," Susanne said.

"I have done things I never thought I would ever do. Things that had never even crossed my mind," Maggie said, leading Susanne on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.