Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride - Cover

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 3: The Wedding Dress

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Wedding Dress - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Maggie, partly out of curiosity and partly out of spite, had set up her sister to be seduced by Bree. On the one hand, Susanne was the perfect one and there was no way she would cheat on her husband to be. She hated cheaters, especially since her last husband had betrayed her. Watching Bree finally fail would be good to see, maybe put the bossy Mistress in her place a bit. On the other hand, just the thought that maybe Bree could make her sister submit had Maggie frigging herself to sleep every night since the plan was first discussed. Maggie hated playing second fiddle to anyone, and she had played second fiddle to her younger sister her whole life.

Maggie told Bree and Abby that they were would be at White Wedding Bridal Salon at 11:00 and that the girls should show up a bit after that. The plan in place, Maggie waited perversely, unsure what she wanted or hoped would come out of this.

Susanne picked up Maggie and they chatted like sisters do, a lot of talking, very little actual relevance, while they drove. Susanne had her hair done recently, having her shoulder length blonde hair straightened. Susanne's blue-green eyes were always her best weapon and they seemed to stand-out even more with her bleach blonde summer hair. She was also blessed with cute dimples, a dazzling smile, long tanned legs and still firm 36C breasts. She was pretty much perfection in a bottle. To make things even more annoying for Maggie, Susanne was incredibly polite and sincere.

They arrived at the Bridal Salon and Susanne was trying on her first dress when Bree and Abby arrived. Susanne came out and was pleasantly surprised to see Abby. Abby said, "Mom said you would be trying on different wedding dresses, and I was curious. Hope you don't mind me and my friend Bree here coming to hang out."

"Oh, of course not Abby, the more the merrier," Susanne said, sincerely, giving Abby a hug. She shook Bree's hand too and greeted, "It is nice to meet you."

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine," Bree said harmlessly, but dripping with a hidden meaning all but Susanne knew.

Susanne looked in the mirror and said, "Oh my goodness, this doesn't work."

Maggie handed her a second dress and Susanne disappeared behind the change room door.

Bree came over to Maggie and said, "Wow slut, she is fucking gorgeous. No wonder you resent her."

"I don't resent her," Maggie began to argue, but Bree put her finger to Maggie's lips to shush her.

"It's ok, before long she will be a submissive slut of mine, just like you," Bree confidently guaranteed. She winked at Abby who opened her purse and handed Bree a small egg.

Maggie looked at it confused until Bree whispered, "Put this in your cunt, now."

Maggie looked at it horrified, but quickly grabbed it and after looking around and seeing no one was around in eye's view, she lifted up her skirt and slipped it under her panties and easily into her already slightly wet cunt. This was easily done as she only wore thigh high stockings now, as instructed by Bree. Today they were white ones, left on her bed, with a note that she must wear them today. She couldn't fathom why white, but she would soon find out. Susanne called Maggie for help a second later and the two young co-eds waited patiently, each with a smirk on their face.

Susanne came out a minute or so later in a better, but still not right dress. So Maggie handed her the last of the original three she chose and Susanne went to try it on, Maggie going in with her this time to help unzip.

Bree pulled the egg remote out of her purse and turned it on. She would have loved to see the reaction of the MILF slut, but settled on the naughty act of turning on the egg while the MILF was in a small room with her sister.

Maggie let out a soft gasp and instantly knew what was going on. She cursed under her breath, but continued to help Susanne get out of her dress, now slightly distracted. Susanne asked, "Is anything wrong, Maggie?"

"Oh no," Maggie replied, "just can't believe my little sister has finally found Prince Charming."

Susanne blushed as she responded all sweet and gooey, "I'm not sure he is perfect, but he's my perfect."

Susanne got out of her dress and into the third one with the help of Maggie. Maggie smiled and said, "Wow, this one is amazing."

"Really," Susanne replied, not able to see herself in the small change room.

"Yes," Maggie said, sincerely, "let's go let you take a look."

Susanne excitedly opened the change room door and went to the mirror. The look of radiant joy on her face said it all. She had found her dress. She turned one way and then the other, completely thrilled with the way the dress formed around her.

Bree said, "Susanne you look amazing in that dress, but it is missing something."

Susanne looked at the young girl slightly surprised as she asked, "What would that be?"

"White stockings," Bree said, as if it was common sense.

"Oh," Susanne shrugged, "I hate pantyhose, I never wear them."

Susanne looked back at the mirror as Bree continued, "I didn't say pantyhose. I said stockings."

Susanne looked back around and said, "What is the difference?"

Maggie suddenly realized why she was made to wear white thigh highs stockings. As she heard Bree say, "Well Abby and I are both wearing stockings." Bree lifted up her skirt, not lewdly, but just enough to show the conservative and pure MILF what thigh high stockings were. "You see, they stop on your leg, thus leaving your special place free for comfort and well..." Bree gave a sexy look that had Susanne blush. Bree continued, "Now Abby here is wearing a garter and stocking, show your aunt Abby." Abby obeyed, lifting up her skirt to show the sheer stocking top being held up by a garter. Susanne seemed stunned by her niece's sexy stockings.

Susanne asked very pragmatically, "But aren't they uncomfortable?"

Abby answered her aunt's question, "Oh no, Aunt Susanne, it makes me feel sooooo sexy."

As Susanne processed this information, Bree said, "So obviously you need white stockings to wear with this dress. A bride should be in pure white."

"I suppose," the bride-to-be hesitantly agreed.

"Ms. Parker," asked Bree, "you are wearing white. Are they stockings?"

Maggie responded, slightly embarrassed, "Yes, Bree, they are thigh highs."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.