Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride - Cover

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 1: Oops: a Dare Made; a Dare Accepted

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Oops: a Dare Made; a Dare Accepted - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Bree lay on the king-sized bed of Ms. Maggie Parker, Sorority Mother of the Pi Alpha Pi sorority, as the same Sorority Mother lapped at the young college co-ed's shaved cunt. The very dignified, very proper, very disciplined Sorority Mother was still completely dressed in her conservative skirt, prim and proper blouse and taupe stockings. Her three inch pumps were still on her perfectly manicured feet and her hair, as always, was up in a bun, which while buried between the co-ed's legs was quite convenient. The Sorority Mother, at forty-one, was still very pretty, and as slim as she was at eighteen years of age. To Ms. Parker, there was nothing more important than perception. She always looked perfect; no one in the house would even begin to imagine that their Sorority Mother was a submissive lesbian slut to a twenty-two year old co-ed Mistress. Yet, there she was, on her knees, fully dressed, eating her Mistress's pussy.

Bree let out a long moan and came all over Ms. Parker's perfectly put together face. Bree said, "Keep licking Mommy, be a good slut."

Ms. Parker couldn't explain why being called Mommy turned her on so much, but every time the young Mistress said it, she got a tingle down below. As instructed, she kept licking, like she always did, knowing that Bree would not allow her to get up until she had multiple orgasms. As the first orgasm finished, Ms. Parker slid a finger into the young girl's very wet cunt and started to finger fuck her as she sucked and nibbled on her clit.

As usual, Bree's breathing started getting heavier and also as usual she grabbed the MILF's pretty face and shoved it deep into her oasis of juice. Ms. Parker lapped at Bree's cunt as best as she could and used the forced pressure on the young girl's clit and hooked her finger inside, desperately searching for her Mistress's g-spot. As soon as she found it, the pretty blonde co-ed squeezed her legs tight around the pretty MILF sorority Mother and had a mind-blowing second orgasm. An abundance of juice flooded out of the young powerful Mistress, coating her Sorority Mother's face.

Bree opened her legs, allowing her slave to catch her breath. Bree smiled victoriously as she looked at the MILF, who just two months ago had fought so hard to not submit to her, now had a face full of cunt juice dripping down her chin and making a mess of her perfect face.

As Bree stood up to get dressed, having to get to class in twenty minutes, she said, "So slut, you are actually getting pretty good at pleasing me."

The humiliated Sorority Mother said, absurdly, "Thanks, Mistress."

As Bree pulled up her skirt she said, "And for someone who was so determined and uppity that you would not submit to me, you sure seem pretty eager to taste me. Admit it, slut, I have a power you couldn't resist."

Maggie sighed and stuttered before she frustratingly stated, "I-I-fine, you got me. I am weak. But that doesn't mean you have a power."

That is what Bree loved the most; the stubbornness of a slut who hadn't completely come to terms with the fact that she was a sub slut. Bree, now fully, dressed purred, "Are you questioning me?"

The Sorority Mother, although knowing she was too weak to fight the seductive beauty of Bree, wanted to see her fail. "I suppose I am. I know someone you could not seduce."

"Really," Bree said, drawing the word out long and curious, walking over to the MILF, still on her knees at the edge of the bed, "Do tell, Mommy-dyke."

Maggie blushed at being called 'Mommy-dyke', before declaring, "There is no way you could get my sister, Susanne."

"You have a sister," Bree purred and added, "and you want me to seduce her, obviously."

"No, no, no," Maggie disagreed, "I am just saying she is a pure, innocent, woman who would never submit to such carnal desires."

"Never say never," Bree teased, "Didn't you say a similar thing only a couple months ago?"

"Well, yes," Maggie stammered, "but Susanne is way stronger than me, in love with a man she is marrying in a couple of months and a great mother to her twin girls."

Bree, attempting to understand the whole picture, asked, "She is about to get married, yet has twin daughters?"

Maggie's facial expression shifted from confrontational to sadness as she explained, "Her first husband cheated on her while she was pregnant with the twins and Susanne divorced his ass and has been raising the twins by herself for almost ten years."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.