Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride - Cover

Lesbian MILF Seductress: Bride

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Preface

Incest Sex Story: Preface - A powerful seductive co-ed seduces a Sorority Mother, her sister and a bride-to-be and their mom.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   First   Leg Fetish   School  

Note 1:
Please note this story, like many of my others, could be any many categories. It could be in MATURE because of the MILF and even GILF plots that dominate the story. It could also be in the FETISH category due to the stocking theme that underlines all what the woman wear. It could also be NON-CONSENT/RELUCTANCE since a woman is slowly seduced. It is in the INCEST category because some incest occurs. But please be warned that this is an entirely LESBIAN story.

Note 2:
This story was inspired by a suggestion by Partisan.

Note 3:
Another special thanks goes to Steve B and Julia for editing and plot suggestions.

Note 4:
Another thanks goes to Estragon for his exhaustive copy editing services.


My name is Bree. I am a Lesbian MILF seductress. I know that sounds cocky and arrogant, but it's true. One of my MILF subs wrote about her submission to me already (Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor), so you may already know a bit about me. That story happened a few years ago, but this story just came to a climax last weekend. Now usually I decide to seduce a woman for any number of reasons: I think they are hot, they think they are better than me, or they have a position of power over me and I want that power shifted. But this time, it began over a dare of sorts. So if you are curious, keep reading and find out how I seduced a woman and made her submit to me in her wedding dress, on her wedding day ... just one hour before she was to be married.

This story will be told from five different points of view:
Bree: 22 year old college student, just ending her third year
Maggie: 41 year old Sorority Mother and recent slut of mine and mother of Abby
Abby: Bree's roommate and Maggie's 19 year old daughter
Susanne: Maggie's 34 year old sister and mother of ten year old twins
Edith: Maggie and Susanne's 61 year old mother

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.