What You Find at the Beach

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Deciding to revisit a nude beach I first went to with my wife when she was alive, I encountered three women I knew from my son's preschool days. We all got reacquainted in a most intimate way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I still live in the small city that I grew up in. My father had started a small car dealership which I now run and, even though there are ups and downs, it has done pretty well.

I've had my own ups and downs as well, I suppose most of us have. My biggest up, I think was the birth of my son seven years ago and my biggest down, by far, was the death of my wife a couple of years ago when he was in preschool.

Of course, everyone around us, my son and I, my parents, hers, business friends, high school and college friends, the parents in my son's preschool, they were all great and all tried in their own ways to help.

Only time does help heal such a wound and it has helped a lot. I'm busy at work and being both a father and mother to my son so I've really not done much dating since. I did try two websites, a regional one and a big, famous one and did have a few dates but nothing spectacular. It was probably too soon.

So, my sex life was pretty close to hand if you get my meaning. I had little idea just how much that was going to change which is what this story is really about.

It was just the beginning of summer and my son was still in school so I called the school office to substitute my parents for me so I could just take a day off for myself. I'd decided to go back to a beach that my wife and I had gone to quite a number of times when we were first together and then first married. A nude beach.

Yes, Olivia and I were a bit unconventional, she was really the one who pushed the limits more than I did. Just one of the things I loved about her but there were many. And, I wanted to remember her and our many happy times at that beach and the effect on our libidos were wonderful memories I wanted to relive. Not to mention some innocent ogling to help my masturbatory fantasies as the days and weeks went on.

So, as we had so many times in the past, I parked, got out a beach chair, my towel, a book and suntan lotion and went through the dunes and out onto the beach. I looked both ways and headed to the part which seemed a bit more populous, especially scanning for women, and settled down with my book to screen my ogling and make it just a bit less obvious.

I disrobed and put on fresh lotion and sat there with my book and a reasonably-soft cock, not trying to scare people away and began reading my book as I peered over it at times for approaching women. There were four young girls, upper high school- or college-age, definitely off-limits as far as I was concerned. A few rather large women, several guys, two attractive women, probably near my age, somewhere in their thirties, holding hands. Well, I smiled anyway but they kept walking.

More reading, more looking, more reading, you get the picture. I finally got up and went down for a dip and the water seemed just right, a bit on the cool side, perfect for me. I came back up and reapplied some lotion and was just turning to sit back down when I saw walking along the water's edge, three women I recognized from my son's preschool, three of the mothers of my boy's classmates.

What were the chances? I thought. Yes, it was them, it was only just a few years ago, we all haven't changed that much. I was sure they were as uncomfortable as I was but we had now seen each other and even made half-hearted waves of acknowledgement as they began walking up toward me.

As they approached, I said hello and the tallest one said, "You're Mikey's dad, right? Funny place to meet? I'm Cleo, Danielle's mom. Do you remember Dena and Shana? Dena's son Eddie was a good friend of your boy and Shana's girl is Louisa, remember her."

"Yeah, sure, hi, well, kind of glad they're not here with us," I jested.

They all laughed somewhat nervously and smiled.

"So, why are you here today, Michael?" Dena asked me.

"Oh, just wanted a day off from working and parenting and, well, to be honest, maybe ogle some pretty ladies."

"Have you seen any," Shana asked me grinning.

"Yes, a few but the best so far are three lovely young women who have just walked over to talk with me," I lobbed, trying to be gallant, though it was true.

Perhaps, since I was there and you weren't, I should try to describe these three for you. They are all about my age, lower thirties pretty much.

Dena was the shortest, say about five-two, nice curvy figure with very nice boobs. They were perfectly round and full, capped with light pink nipples which were aroused from the look of them. She had short, curly blond hair, just perky, all around. Oh, and a narrow pencil-line of pubic hair above a pretty plump pussy. Yes, very nice.

Cleo was the tallest, about five-nine or ten, statuesque with large breasts, maybe even D-cups with a bit of undercurve and small, tight brown nipples, also erect. She was shaven clean. Cleo was a brunette with wavy hair just past her shoulders.

Shana was also fairly tall, maybe five-seven or so, brownish hair with glints of red, the smallest breasts of the three women though they were perfectly-formed and tipped with dark red nipples, also popped-out. Above her pretty pussy was a full tuft of matching hair which was neatly trimmed.

I had just told them that the three of them were the prettiest ladies I'd seen on the beach.

"You're just buttering us up. So you just come her to look at the babes," Cleo asked.

"Well, yes, but it's really more than that. My wife and I used to come here even before we were married and for quite a while after. Just reminiscing, mostly, to tell the truth."

They all looked at each other, then Shana asked me, "Why don't you join us, Michael. We'd like that very much." So, I picked up my things and followed them to their spot where they had blankets down on the sand. It was lovely following them, all three were quite lovely to look at and Cleo, the tallest, had a stunning ass though the other two were close seconds.

"You know, Michael, you really look good, I just want to tell you that," Cleo said as Dena added, "She's right, you're looking pretty fine in your birthday suit."

Shana put in her two cents with, "I have to say you're more interesting here on the beach than in the pick-up line after preschool," that said with a grin, but a rather sexy grin.

I could feel my cock growing so I quickly stood and told them I was in for a dip and jogged to the water and started going out. Once I got to waist level I slowed down and when I turned, there was Shana right behind me.

"I was wondering if you were going to jerk-off?" she asked just as if she asked this question every day.

"Um, well, actually, yes, I had planned on it," I admitted somewhat sheepishly.

She moved closed as said softly, "I'll help you with it," then offered me a big smile as her arm reached toward me. She quickly had her hand wrapped around me and began stroking me back and forth under the water.

"Mmm, you're really hard. And nice and big, too. Am I making you feel good?"

"You're making me feel wonderful, Shana, and I couldn't have a sexier, more beautiful woman doing it. It feels wonderful," and I leaned forward to give her a peck on the lips as she masturbated me under the shallow waves.

She turned so her back was toward the shore and reached over with her free hand to grip mine and brought it up to her breasts as she smiled at me. Her breasts were nice, not real large but very firm and youthful, feeling them was helping me get closer to adding a bit of pollution to our nation's shoreline as my breathing increased.

"I love doing you, you're so hard, mmm, you must be fun in bed, Michael. Is it good?"

"Mmm, it's wonderful and, well, it hasn't had much practice in bed lately except with my own hand so this is quite lovely."

"Can you rub my pussy, I am so hot doing this?" she asked as I ran my hand down and felt her widen her stance. I began rubbing my fingers up and down along her pussy when I could feel the tingly feeling I get right before I cum.

"Mmm, oh, I'm really close, it's so good."

"Put your finger in, Michael, put it in my pussy, mmm," she moaned as I pushed my middle finger up into her. Suddenly, I arched my back and felt the throbs of my cock cumming under the water.

"Mmm, mmm, oh, Shana, mmm, oh, it feels so good, mmm, that's wonderful," I moaned softly.

"Keep fucking me, Michael, I'm close, oh, god, don't stop, mmm, yes, just like that, oh, oh, oh, mmm, mmm, oh, I think we both needed that. Thank you," she said and leaned forward and kissed me sliding her tongue in my mouth as her hand still went back and forth.

We parted from our kiss as we heard the other two wading out to us. I looked down and started to laugh as here were a few globs floating between us and when Shana looked down, she said, "Looks like you're leaving DNA evidence of a good time, Michael," grinning at me.

"We had to come out, you two looked pretty suspicious out here. Have a good time, you two?" Cleo asked.

Before either of us answered, Dena popped in with, "You both got off didn't you? Sure looked like it from where we were."

"Well, we did have some fun," Shana told her friends.

"Well, how about us, Michael? We don't want to be left out," Cleo said as she took my hand and brought it right to her pussy as she stood on one leg with the other propped open.

"Me, too, Michael," Dena asked so I put my other hand down under the water and began on both of them. I wasn't sure who had my cock but wasn't caring much at the moment, either.

"Mmm, oh, that's nice, Michael. You're making me feel so good. I'm so glad we came to the beach today. Mmm," Cleo moaned.

"Put your finger in, can you get two inside? Mmm, oh, yeah, you're so good, mmm," Dena mumbled softly as the small waves washed past the four of us out in the water all bunched together.

"If you just got off, Michael, well, you're pretty hard again. Nice, I'd say," offered Cleo who I thought was now stroking me.

"Well, there hasn't been much activity down there in a while, well, except for what I provide myself and the presence of three sexy, naked women does make things happen."

"What if we wanted some more of what I have in my hand, Michael?" Cleo asked. "We might like to have you over for coffee some morning after all our children are in school. This has been a wonderful reunion, right girls?"

"Oh, yes, and I'm so close, mmm," whimpered Dena.

Shana agreed, "Yes, it's made my day for sure. I never dreamed it would be this nice and finding Michael here was just wonderful. Yes, when can you come for coffee, Michael?"

"Oh, I think I'll try to make time for it, so whenever you wonderful ladies want."

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm cumming, mmm, keep going, Michael, mmm, yes, oh, fuck, that's good, mmm," Dena groaned as I felt her shake and tremble in the water. She leaned up and kissed me. I almost lost my balance since I was also fingering Cleo who was standing there next to me, holding herself upright with her eyes closed softly moaning.

"Ummm, mmm, oh, mmm, oh, yes, rub my clit, oh, god, right there. Oh, Michael, oh, you're right on it, oh, man, I might just have to fuck you right here in the water. Mmmm, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh, mmm, oh, feels so good, oh, Michael, thank you, that was lovely. Whew, what a day," Dena moaned.

"Looks like we all had some fun today, what luck to find Michael here. Could you come to coffee at my place on Thursday, say nine, the kids are well in school by then and won't be home until after two. Plenty of time for coffee, right girls?" Shana offered.

Now, I really didn't know for sure about any of these women's marital status. It was either that or perhaps they, like me, were free of obligations or, well, were willing to indulge in a bit on the side. But, it seemed too good to turn away, three rather beautiful women wanting to have coffee and who knows what else with me next Thursday morning. So, I said yes.

We slowly went back to our spot on the beach, each a little happier than when we went in the water and, I think, all of us rather looking forward to Thursday's coffee get-together at Shana's. She wrote out her address and each of them gave me their cell numbers and email addresses in case I couldn't make it, or as Dena said, "In case I wanted anything in the meantime." Well.

So, we all gathered up our things and pulled on the minimum clothes required for the outside world and walked back out to the parking area. They all got in one van and I got in my car and we all waved and said we'd see each other on Thursday morning. Then, Dena added, "Or before, call me if you need me."

Later that day, checking my emails, I found one from each of them complete with an attachment of the sender beautifully naked. They each said they didn't want me to forget how they each looked and to use it if I needed some inspiration taking things into hand. Which I happily did right then.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.