Freak the Freak Out - Cover

Freak the Freak Out

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 9A: The Regular Ending

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9A: The Regular Ending - How much can a man take before he...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Melissa and Helen ran outside the club, just in time to see the long line of Yellow Mustangs leaving the parking lot. She knew where they were going. So there was no hurry.

They got into Melissa's car and left the club leaving Sandra and Danielle to fend for themselves. All during the drive to Tim and Elaine's house they were silent. Melissa thought about everything she had seen tonight at the club.

She'd never have thought it possible but her husband might leave her for another woman. She was upset. She had given that man the best years of her life. He was hers. Her property. No one else was going to come in and ruin it.

When she got to the house it was surrounded by all of the bright Yellow muscle cars and a few others. She parked where she could and headed for the house.

Everywhere she looked she saw people having a good time. The more she saw the angrier she got. She heard people cheering and saw them playing games. She couldn't believe that all of this was going on in the middle of the night. It was nearly midnight.

She did notice though that there was nothing overtly sexual going on, unlike the atmosphere at the club, this was all about fun, not sex.

She saw Elaine and asked her if she knew where Darren was.

"He and Jessica aren't here," said Elaine. "The band got a recording contract on the strength of their performance tonight. Darren and Jessica are still back at the club negotiating contracts. Didn't you notice that his Mustang isn't out there?"

Melissa didn't say anything, she just turned and left. She grabbed Helen and drove all the way back to the club. She was even angrier now, but she had to admit it was her own fault. She had assumed that Darren was with the others. It was sad that as much as he loved that car, she didn't even know what it looked like, other than it was a convertible.

When she got back to the club the parking lot was empty. Around back she did see a couple of limos and the Yellow Mustang convertible. She stormed up to the door and knocked on it. One of the huge bouncers opened it and smiled at her.

"You don't give up do you?" he asked. He turned to look inside and waved to her to enter.

Melissa saw Darren and Jessica sitting at a table.

"Let's go Darren," snapped Melissa. "I'll overlook this whole episode, just this once. Let's go home. We need to talk."

Darren looked at her strangely. Melissa heard Jessica humming and quietly singing. It was that fucking song.

"I'm so sick of it, your attention deficit, never listen," sang Jessica almost inaudibly.

"Melissa, you got the papers didn't you. The ones you got at the show, don't count. They weren't served by an officer of the court. You'll get the real ones tomorrow sometime. This is the best thing for us really. You never really loved me, and I'm tired of being your fucking butler," said Darren.

"So you're just going to run off and play rock-star with your little girlfriend here and forget about our marriage?" sneered Melissa.

"Nope, I already have a job that I'm great at. I don't want to be a rock-star, it's too much work. But neither does Jess. She has a career that she loves too. The only thing that either of us is missing is each other. And as soon as our divorce is final, we're going to give that a try. You should get a lawyer, I'm going to try to keep the house," said Darren. He got up and extended his hand to Jessica. And they left together leaving Melissa there alone with the bouncer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.