Freak the Freak Out
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - How much can a man take before he...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

When Melissa and her friends walked into the crowded club, it was already full of people. They looked like a scene out of a bad teenaged dance movie, while walking to a table.

Tonight was Melissa's favorite night to be in the club. It was karaoke night. She loved to hear the amateur singers trying to impress the crowd. What was different about the club's version of Karaoke was that the singers got to sing a song of their choice from a list of songs, but the music came from a live band.

Melissa also liked it because she didn't have to spend most of her night fending off the guys she danced with. Sandy and Danielle often fucked the guys they danced with. Most of the men thought that she would as well, if given the right motivation and situation. Because of that she had never paid for a single drink while in the club.

Helen on the other hand didn't dance. She told the other women that her cheating days had ended. And though her husband didn't mind if she danced with other men, she didn't think it was something that a married woman should do.

The first few performers seemed to know they were awful. They wanted to get up and get it over with while the crowd was still sympathetic and in the mood to reward bravery. After a few singers though, the audience ripped the untalented without guilt or compassion.

Melissa was sitting at the table with a guy she knew. He was always trying to get into her pants. She'd actually let him kiss her and feel on her breasts a couple of times, usually when she was really pissed at Tim. But so far nothing she considered serious had happened.

A woman got up on the stage to sing, just as Sandy and some guy Melissa had never seen before, came back to the table. Sandy's dress was messed up and her makeup was smeared and the guy was smiling from ear to ear. Melissa had no illusions over where they'd been.

"Oh shit," hissed Helen.

"Relax Helen, she does it all the time," said Melissa, pushing her guy's hands away from her lap.

"Not her," said Helen. "Look, on the stage."

On the stage holding a mike, was a tall woman. She had long dark hair like Helen, but was much slimmer. She had large breasts for her build and long legs. Several of the guys in the crowd started whistling before she started singing.

"I didn't know Jessica was going to be here tonight," said Helen.

As they watched, Jessica started to sing. She was a good singer and had the crowd in the palm of her hand in minutes. When she finished her song the crowd erupted and cheered.

"Your sister can sing," said Melissa.

"Yeah, she tried to make an album once. But she couldn't find the right songs. None of the songwriters she worked with could write anything that really captured her voice," said Helen. "Plus music wasn't really where her heart was. She was only doing the music thing to be close to her ex. She likes working on cars."

A few minutes later Jessica came over to their table and hugged her sister. She looked around the table and saw the other three women. Only her sister was sitting alone. Danielle was sitting on top of a guy. Sandy's makeup was smeared and the guy sitting with her had bite marks on his neck, and his collar was smeared with lipstick, the same color Sandy had on her lips. Melissa was constantly moving her guy's hands. As Jessica watched he was stroking her breasts and she seemed to be okay with it. What a pack of sluts, she thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.