Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2011 by Reverse_cowboy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kelly the queen bitch gets an attitude adjustment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Masturbation   Squirting  

My name is Kelly and I used to have this reputation for being a real bitch until one day when everything changed. It happened when I was eighteen; I didn't have a serious boyfriend since most guys couldn't deal with the "Queen Bitch" as some people called me. I only really had four friends, Tammy, Casey, Mike and Billy and I'm not even sure why they didn't drop my ass like a hot potato but they didn't. If I had to guess I would say it was because they had known me for a long time and they knew I hadn't always been a bitch. We had been friends since our first year of junior high and we all lived within blocks of each other. I think the reason I got so bitchy was because I was jealous. First Casey and Mike hooked up in our last year of junior high, and then Tammy and Billy hooked up in at the end of our freshman year of high school. My best friends had hooked up and I was the odd man out so to speak. It's not like I was ugly or fat or anything, in fact Tammy and I are the same height and she had about fifty pounds on me easy and Casey had some pretty bad acne and was as flat as a board at the time. Freshman year of high school I was five foot four and weighed about a hundred and five pounds or so with pert little titties and long blonde hair. I couldn't see what they had that the guys liked so much that I didn't. Not that the guys were what most people would call studs either. Bill was kind of tall almost six feet but was on the skinny side but was putting on some muscle ever since he joined ourhigh school's wrestling team; he's got light brown hair and eyes. Mike on the other hand was just pretty much average about five-nine with black hair and dark brown eyes, he wasn't fat or skinny just, well average and he wasn't on any sports teams or anything like that either.

I think that was when the bitch in me started coming outI was so jealous that my friends all had someone and I didn't. And the other guys at school that were interested in me got scared off because I was acting like such a bitch. This went on for the next couple of years with me being more and more of a bitch to the point where no one wanted to be around me anymore and even my four best friends were starting to pull away. Now this isn't to say I didn't have any dates or anything, I did. But because I would treat them like shit they wouldn't stick around. Nathan put up with me the longest, three whole months and I let him take my virginity, but he was what we referred to as a ten pump chump. Nice guy, but no stamina when it came to sex and not much in the foreplay department either. He never got me off either and that just made me even bitchier from the sexual frustration. So I dumped him, I probably could have been nicer about it but I wasn't, I was a real bitch about it of course.

Well I guess my friends had finally had enough and decided to take matters into their own hands. Mike's parents were out of town and he invited us to a "sleepover" at his place, movies, pizza, soda and even booze if we wanted it. I didn't want to go; I mean why would I so I could watch my friends make out while I just sat around by myself? No I don't think so. But Tammy and Casey both begged me and begged me to go and I finally gave in and agreed to go. If I had known what they really had planned I never would have gone and well then I'd probably still be a bitch and a half.

So anyway I show up at Mike's house around nice o'clock and of course everyone else was already there and for once they answered the door right away instead of making me wait while they managed to pull themselves apart from each other. They had picked out three DVD's and already had them loaded into the home theater system, the guys picked out one of those lame action movies with lots of explosions, gunfights and car chases, the girls had picked out a more romantic movie and then they had compromised on the last movie and got the latest horror flick. It was a Friday night on a holiday weekend so we had three whole days to watch the movies and hangout if we wanted to.

We started off by watching the guy's action movie and eating the pizza, we drank a few beers and wine coolers. Then we decided to put on the horror movie and Casey and Mike were cuddled together under a blanket on the floor at one end of the couch while Tammy and Bill were cuddled under another blanket on the floor at the other end of the couch which meant they were going to be feeling each other up and making out during the movie and I would once again be left out in the cold so to speak. I was sitting on the floor under my own blanket in front of an armchair off to the side a bit, once again by myself no one to cuddle or make out with and silently fuming about it.

Before I knew it I was drifting off to sleep one minute I was watching the bad guy chase down the co-ed with the big tits and then next I was out like a light. That's when it happened! I woke up suddenly to find Tammy pinning down my arms, Casey was pulling my shorts and panties off my ankles I started to kick at her but the guys each grabbed onto one of my legs and pinned them against their bodies which had the effect of spreading them lewdly apart showing my pussy off to everyone.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I screamed.

"Help me with her shirt." Tammy said.

Casey scrambled around us so that she was next to Tammy as I thrashed around trying to get free. She yanked my t-shirt up over my breasts exposing my white bra. "We need to get her bra off." Tammy said.

"Case there's some scissors in the kitchen drawer next to the stove on the right." Mike said.

Casey got up from where she was kneeling and ran into the kitchen. I heard the drawer open and then her rummaging around inside it. "I got 'em!" She yelled and hurried back into the living room scissors in hand.

"NO! STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I screamed.

"Hold her down tight I down want to hurt her." Casey said to the others as she prepared to cut m bra strap. I started thrashing around even harder desperate to escape from whatever they had planned for me. I didn't know why they were doing this, but I was sure I was about to be gang raped by my best friends. I became frantic thrashing back and forth trying to kick my legs and free my arms.

"Hold still Kelly! I don't want to hurt you with the scissors!" Casey

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING CUNT!" I yelled.

Then she did something unexpected and straddled my body and quick as lightning she slapped me across the face with her free hand so hard I almost saw stars.

"Oh shit! Did you see that?" Billy exclaimed.

Before anyone could respond Casey looked me straight in the eyes with the most intense look I had ever seen and in a cold voice that quite frankly scared me more than anything else that was happening said, "Shut your fucking mouth you stuck up bitch. If you ever in your life call me that again I'll cut your mother fucking tongue out." I didn't know it at the time but everyone else's eyes went wide when she said that to me. "Now you hold real fucking still and don't move an inch."

I froze like a deer in headlights as Casey used the scissors to cut the front strap of my bra and then the shoulder straps before she pulled it free from my body. Casey held the bra up over my face almost like a trophy before she climbed off me and went over to the couch for a couple of minutes. She must have done something to calm herself down because when she came back she had a smile on her face like nothing had happened. She kneeled down beside me and said, "Ok Kell here's the deal; we're sick and tired of you acting like such a bitch all the time. Now we figure what you need is a good hard orgasm that given to you by someone other than your own hand or your vibe or whatever. So we decided we're going to give it to you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.