Spellbound - Cover

Spellbound

Copyright© 2011 by Stimpy256

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 4 University girls sharing a house find that one has a dark secret...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation   Nudism  

The next ten hours passed in a blur for Annabeth; every time she woke, Jasmine was pumping her cock in and out of one of her wholes. The entire night merged into one enormous, continuous orgasm, with Annabeth realising she was screaming at random points, wondering how no-one heard her screaming her entire being at the ceiling every half hour like clockwork. The other girl barely seemed to register the brunette except as something to fuck; every drop of her cum was poured into the other girl's cunt or ass.

"That's... 19..." panted Jasmine. "Next one ... special..."

Supporting herself on the table, Jasmine dragged herself up to Annabeth's head. Bending down, she forced her tongue down the brunette's throat, eliciting loud, passionate moans from the older girl. Knees shaking, Jasmine hauled herself onto the frame and forced her cock into the other girl's mouth, her own mouth finding the other girl's pussy, sucking on her lips, forcing her tongue into the brunette's abused pussy, fingers plunging in as deep as possible in an effort to make the girl who'd given her so much as much pleasure as possible. At the other end of the frame, Jasmine's cock forced its way deep into Annabeth's throat forcing her to gag. Annabeth's groaning and moaning vibrated Jasmine's cock driving her to new heights until she started fucking the other girl's mouth.

With a scream, Annabeth had another mind-shattering orgasm, her screams vibrating their way up the other girl's long cock. With no warning, Jasmine rammed her cock as far down Annabeth's throat as she could and began to pump an entire pint of thick, creamy cum into the brunette's stomach. Annabeth's eyes opened wide as her stomach filled with Jasmine's cum.

To her surprise, the skin above Annabeth's pussy began to writhe and pile up all in one place, and within a few seconds she had her own girl cock, standing at a proud fourteen inches in length and three inches across.

Jasmine was in no position to notice; twenty-one orgasms hit her all at once, and she was no longer conscious, laying in the puddle of her own cum at Annabeth's feet.

As Annabeth's cock became fully formed, she felt her bonds loosen. Pulling herself upright, she stared in fascination at the massive cock standing proud from her stomach. Touching it, she gasped at the sensitivity and suddenly became overpowered with the urge to drive her massive cock into a tight pussy. Looking down, she saw the shivering form of her young roommate lying on the floor. An evil grin crossed her face.

"Well then, Jasmine," giggled the newly released girl, "I think it's time for me to give you something back!"

Annabeth dropped onto the shuddering girl, grabbed her ankles and pushed them up to above her head. The younger girl shuddered, feeling her pussy lips spread wide first by the positioning of her legs and then by the massive head of the other girl's cock.

"What are you ... oh yes, oh yes, yes, oh my god, oh that feels so good, oh Annabeth!" cried Jasmine, her body still spasming from the climaxes she'd just experienced.

"Oh Jasmine, I've been dreaming of this for months, ever since you moved here, oh this is so good, yes, oh yes!"

The brutal fucking slowly became more and more sensual, the girls locking lips and slowly grinding against each other, Jasmine reaching down to insert her fingers into Annabeth's wet pussy as the brunette's long, hard cock pressing deeply into her lover's pussy. The girls spent the entire night locked in an embrace, alternating who was fucking whom all night long.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.