Spellbound - Cover

Spellbound

Copyright© 2011 by Stimpy256

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 4 University girls sharing a house find that one has a dark secret...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation   Nudism  

Annabeth slowly came to, her pussy loose from the rough pounding the ropes had given her and her ass red and raw from rope burn. As she groggily raised her head, Annabeth caught sight of Jasmine hunched over next to the other table, her hands both feverishly working over her ... Annabeth gasped in horror as she realised her friend now had a massive cock! And yet, at the same time, she felt her pussy get even wetter at the thought of that thing driving into her, deeper and deeper on every stroke, filling her like no other cock...

Jasmine's head snapped around, as if she could smell Annabeth's growing moisture. "I'm sorry, Annabeth. I really am." The smaller girl stood up and walked towards her house mate, the huge cock swinging back and forth hypnotically in front of her.

"Jasmine? What are you doing? Why are you looking at me like that?" Annabeth felt her heart pounding, as the dreadful reality struck her. Her morbid fantasy was going to come true, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"It's the only way. The only way I can come. The only ... the only way. Mistress said so."

The young Asian girl pulled the same pin out of Annabeth's table that Emma had pulled out of hers, causing the table to fall backwards leaving the brunette spread-eagled on her back.

"Oh god, it's like being a kid in a candy store," muttered Jasmine. "Where do I start? How about ... HERE."

With that, Jasmine thrust her entire cock deep inside Annabeth's dripping wet pussy. Annabeth moaned with pleasure – Jasmine's cock was bigger than any cock she'd ever been fucked with but those ropes had loosened her pussy so much it didn't hurt her. Much.

"Oh my god, Jasmine, oh yes, oh, deeper, oh, ah, pound me, fuck, FUCK, harder, HARDER, please! Oh yes, oh god yes, deeper, DEEPER, oh yes!"

Annabeth writhed on the table as Jasmine's thick, hard cock drove in and out of her slick pussy.

"Oh gods Annabeth, you're so tight, oh my god, that's so good, oh yes, Annabeth, oh, I've always wanted to fuck you, ah, god, I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum, oh yes, yes, YES!"

"Oh, fuck me, it's so good, oh cum inside of me, please, fill me up, oh yes!"

Annabeth climaxed hard as Jasmine pumped her thick, creamy cum into her friend's willing pussy.

Jasmine let out a loud, almost primal grunt as she shot the other girl full of cum. The release felt good, but it wasn't enough. Jasmine was still on the edge, her entire body cramping and releasing as she felt the aching need in her stomach.

"Not enough," she panted, pulling her cock out of Annabeth's pussy, eliciting yet another cry from the older girl.

"Oh god, that was grea-ARGH!" Annabeth sighed her gratitude briefly before Jasmine jammed her cock into her tight ass.

"ARGH! NO! PLEASE! It's too big, no, no, no, oh god NO!" screamed the brunette as the black-haired girl's massive cock drove itself into her tight anal tunnel. Every muscle in the older girl's body clenched and fought to keep the intruder out but to no avail. Jasmine's thick, hard cock forced its way in to the root, then pulled all the way out to the head; Annabeth felt like she was being pulled inside out.

After twenty minutes, Annabeth finally started to relax and loosen up, the pain slowly becoming less and the pleasure building until, for the first time in her life, she came from nothing but a cock in her ass.

Ten minutes and two climaxes later, Jasmine let out another roar and poured another thick load into her friend's body, pumping so much come into her tight ass that the brunette's belly visibly swelled up to double its normal size, the cum trapped inside her by the thick cock filling the only escape route.

Annabeth passed out from the pleasure and pressure caused by the creamy filling poured into her abdomen, and Jasmine lay across her stomach with her face buried in the other woman's larger breasts. After a couple of minutes to catch her breath, the urge to orgasm overcame her exhaustion. Annabeth regained consciousness just as Jasmine dragged her cock out of the other girl's tight ass; Annabeth felt like her ass was being torn inside out. As Jasmine's cock cleared the other girl's anus, a flood of cum poured out onto the floor.

"Made a mess..." muttered Jasmine. "Never mind, more important things to do."

Jasmine forced her cock into Annabeth's pussy again, and Annabeth faded into the darkness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.