Spellbound - Cover

Spellbound

Copyright© 2011 by Stimpy256

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 4 University girls sharing a house find that one has a dark secret...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation   Nudism  

"Oh, how terribly rude of me!" cried Emma. "I'd forgotten all about you. I have some time; I suppose I can deal with you myself."

Emma stalked across the room to Jasmine, and with a single sweep of her arm caused the dress she was wearing to fall to the floor. Chanting a strange intonation under her breath, Emma made a number of hand gestures over her navel, culminating in her drawing a hand away from her belly. Jasmine gasped, her eyes growing wide as she saw Emma pulling a full-grown penis out from just above her pussy. It was bigger than anything Jasmine had ever seen – easily a full 15" long and 4" across.

"You-you can't!" shouted Jasmine. "That thing will never fit inside me. Please! Please..." Jasmine began to sob as she realized that Emma was going to rape her with her girl-cock, and there was nothing she could do to stop her.

"Now, now," soothed Emma. "This will only hurt for a week or so!" With that, Emma drove the entire length of the cock into Jasmine's pussy, making her scream in both pleasure and pain.

"Please ... please ... don't, please, you can't ... oh god ... oh, it's not possible, ah, ah, Jesus, oh don't stop, oh FUCK!" Jasmine couldn't believe it, but her pussy was starting to feel, well, good! It still hurt, but Jasmine could feel the pleasure growing too. She felt the pleasure growing as Emma pumped in and out of her, harder and harder, and then, just as she was about to come, just as she could feel the climax building- Emma pulled out of her and pressed her fingers against her temples.

"What? No, don't stop, god, I'm so fucking close, please!" she cried.

"No such luck, I'm afraid," smirked Emma. "You, my dear, are going to stay like that, just on the verge of release, always about to come but never coming, for about ... ooh, I think a week should do for now."

"Oh gods no, please, please, you HAVE to let me come, please, and I'll do ANYTHING!" Jasmine sobbed, her pussy flaring open and closed.

"Anything?" mused Emma. "Hmmm ... I think I have an idea," she said with a devilish smile. "I'll tell you what – I'll give you one of these-" Emma gestured at her girl-cock "-and untie you, and if you come inside of your friend Annabeth twenty times, you'll finally be allowed to orgasm and rest. Does that sound fair to you?"

"Oh yes, yes, anything! Just please let me come!" sobbed Jasmine.

"I think you're missing a word there my dear. You will address me as mistress, to show your respect," Emma said coldly.

"Yes mistress!" cried Jasmine. "Please mistress!"

"Well then, here you are!" Emma thrust her hand up into Jasmine's pussy, forcing her to cry out in pain. Curling her finger, Emma traced her finger up the inside of Jasmine's pussy. As she pulled out of the smaller girl's pussy, she drew a cock out of her navel.

"I'll start you off with something a little smaller, perhaps" muttered Emma. The cock grew until it was just under a foot long and two inches wide. "Now, this cock will stay hard until you've completed your task, and while you'll be able to experience something similar to a male orgasm, the rest of your body won't relax. In fact, I'll show you."

Emma pulled a pin out of the frame spreading Jasmine apart, causing it to fall horizontal, and climbed up on top of the smaller girl, impaling herself on the cock. Letting herself go, Emma pumped herself up and down Jasmine's cock, impaling herself all the way down on the smaller girl's rock hard cock. With a violent gesture, a dildo flew all the way across the basement and rammed itself up her ass. Leaning forward she mauled the younger girl's breasts, forcing her to buck faster and faster until she shot an incredible load directly into the witch's womb as she released as well, firing half a pint of thick creamy cum across the Indian girl's breasts and face. Jasmine tried frantically to swallow as much of the cum as she could, but there was far too much of it.

Emma climbed off of the smaller girl and released her bonds. "Now remember," she said, "you fill up Annabeth here twenty times, in any combination of holes you like, and you'll be allowed to come to your heart's content. And if you do more, I'll have to consider some kind of reward. I'll check on you tomorrow girls. Oh, and Annabeth?" Emma glanced over her shoulder as she climbed the stairs, her dress flowing up her tight body to cover her completely as her cock was absorbed back into her body, "I think that's enough of the ropes. And Jasmine won't get you pregnant unless I wish it, so don't worry when she fills your pussy up to bursting point with her thick cum. Have fun!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.