Spellbound
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Stimpy256

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 4 University girls sharing a house find that one has a dark secret...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Rough   Light Bond   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation   Nudism  

Meet Annabeth – just your average 20 year old university student, although at a solid 6' with a 34C chest and 160lb of pure muscle, not many people would call her average. Her long, curly brown hair falls all the way down her back, and her dress sense leaves plenty to the imagination as she prefers baggier clothes. As she walks into the house she shares with her three roommates, Annabeth's stomach growls loudly.

"Alright, alright," she mutters to herself. "Food first, assignments later."

Stopping by her room, she has a quick glance around before throwing her bag onto her bed. There are clothes everywhere, the drawers from her bedside table have been ripped out and thrown on the floor and her bedclothes are wadded up in a ball in the corner. In other words, the room was just as she'd left it that morning when she woke up late for her lecture that morning.

Promising herself she'd tidy the room later, even though it was a lie, Annabeth sighed and walked into the small kitchen the four girls shared only to be met by a cute pair of brown buttocks sticking out of the fridge.

"Dammit Jasmine," she said jokily, slapping the Asian girl's rear, "what have we told you?"

"Clothes on in the house," smirked Jasmine. "You know you love it though!"

Annabeth eyed the petite girl. She couldn't argue with that – the younger girl really DID catch her eye. Annabeth didn't think of herself as a lesbian – she didn't care whether her sexual partners were male or female, as long as she got what she needed. Of course, Jasmine didn't realise that one of Annabeth's favourite fantasies involved her – the younger girl was obscenely cute, standing only 5' tall with beautiful 24F breasts that she loved to show off; Annabeth didn't think she'd ever seen the other girl wear anything that covered more than a quarter of her beautiful tits. Her dark brown eyes and long, straight, black hair set off her wonderful body; she wasn't fat, or even chubby, but she had a delightful softness to her that made Annabeth wet any time she had an excuse to hold her.

Annabeth suddenly realised she'd drifted off while staring at the younger girl, who was starting to look just a little uncomfortable at the brunette's penetrating gaze.

"Anything good in the fridge?" asked Annabeth, breaking the awkward silence.

"Not really," answered Jasmine with a smile and a shrug, making her tiny tits jiggle. "It's Jessica's turn to do the shopping.

Annabeth just nodded – Jessica never did her share of the chores on time, probably since she spent all of her time on her back. Jessica was known as the campus' bicycle – anyone could have a go free of charge. They'd had to swap rooms in the first week of the semester – the attic room that was originally Annabeth's was the only one with any soundproofing, and Annabeth had agreed to swap with Jessica so the other two girls could get some sleep. Unlike Annabeth, Jessica was only interested in one thing and that was a good, hard cock buried all the way inside her pussy.

Pissed off that she was being forced to break her diet so early, Annabeth grabbed a cookie out of her food cupboard. As she turned to head into the sitting room, she noticed Jasmine shooting her a puppy dog look. Laughing, the brunette tossed the cookie to her and grabbed a new one for herself out of the cupboard.

The two girls walked up to the sitting room door, but before Annabeth could open it Jasmine shot past her and put her back to the door.

"Shhh!" she urged, a finger at her lips and a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Wha-?" started Annabeth, but she suddenly heard what the Asian girl had already picked up on – there was grunting, moaning and groaning coming from the sitting room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.