The Cheerleader Trap 3
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Flying-Circus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - We had first trapped Jessica then later we trapped Anna Marie, the cheer captain. Everything was great. We could pretty much fuck them anytime we wanted. Now we set our sights on the three cheerleaders each of us wanted revenge on most.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Anal Sex  

"Oh god, Cody. Your cock feels so good," Anna Marie moaned.

She was up on all fours and I had my cock buried deep in her ass so that my balls slapped against her cunt.

"I love it in my ass!" Anna Marie continued.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Jessica shouted. She was on all fours right next to us getting her cunt fucked by Evan. Greg filmed everything with the videocamera and waited his turn to fuck one of the girls.

We didn't believe the girls loved it. Okay maybe we did a little because we wanted it to be true. We made it a requirement that the girls tell us in energetic terms how much they loved it when we fucked them.

It was only a week since we trapped Anna Marie too and life was completely awesome. It was Friday and we went to Anna Marie's house again. We were in her bedroom on her double bed.

"It feels so good, Cody. I love it!" Anna Marie purred.

They were good actresses. They made me believe just enough that I could slip into fantasy and really think they loved being fucked by us.

While Evan aggressively fucked Jessica, I stayed motionless in Anna Marie's ass. I was determined to learn to last longer in a wonderfully tight ass. I loved the feel of my cock being completely inside and wrapped so tight. I loved fucking cunt too. I most certainly did. Fucking ass just brought the sensations to a whole new level for me.

I started to slowly fuck her. I felt every wonderful sensation which made it super hard not to cum quickly. I was fucking hot cheerleader ass. Just the fantasy of that would have made me cum almost instantly but now I was fucking it for real and lasting a little while. My life was awesome!

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned. It felt so fucking good. No big surprise of course. It always felt so good. Who could ever tire of sex?

Evan started to cry out loudly and triumphantly. "Yes! Yes! Fuck, yes!"

He pulled out his depleted and spent cock. A new load of cum now floated around in Jessica's cunt.

Greg transferred the camera to Evan and climbed onto the bed behind Jessica. He lined up his cock with her ass and rammed it in. Jessica took cock up her ass so effortlessly since I took her anal cherry not very long ago.

I felt proud of myself because so far I had lasted almost five wonderful minutes. That was the longest I or anyone lasted fucking ass so far - I think. Just as soon as I felt bigheaded about my accomplishment, jizz swelled into my cock. I groaned, grabbed Anna Marie's hips tight, and fucked her hard. She cried out in discomfort which Jessica did also now as we slammed each girl's ass hole.

"Fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuuuuuuuck!" I delivered a big load of hot jizz into her steamy hole. Fuck, I loved doing that. What a feeling! It was not just physical but it was mental too. I loved knowing I was cumming in a hot cheerleader and also that I now had the upper hand on one of my tormentors. She and Jessica were now former tormentors. Former! Payback was a bitch, baby! And I was paying back these bitches!

Greg came in Jessica's ass less than a minute after I came in Anna Marie's ass.

The three of us needed a rest. We each had deposited three cum loads into our cheerleader sluts in just three hours. We'd break for dinner then be ready to continue. Anna Marie's parents were gone overnight again so we had plenty of time to keep our cocks cozy in balmy cunt. The climate of cunt was so clement! I know ... too much alliteration but I was a nerd and that's the way my mind worked.

We had two pizzas delivered, paid out of Anna Marie's money of course. We sat around naked with our two well-fucked and going to be fucked even more cheer babes and talked about things. I smeared some pizza sauce on Anna Marie's tits to her facial displeasure but not to verbal displeasure. She wisely kept her mouth shut. I licked and sucked her tits clean which would normally make me very hard except my cock needed time to recover after cumming three times already. One time in Jessica's ass, a second time in her cunt, and this latest time in Anna Marie's ass.

"So when are we going to snare the next girl?" Greg asked.

"Two cock sluts aren't enough?" Evan joked.

"You know what I mean."

Evan and I certainly did.

I asked Anna Marie, "Are you parents going to be away next Friday night?"

"You want more girls?" she asked incredulously.

"Of course. Beyond you being a hot fuckable bitch the reason we wanted to trap you next is because you're the cheer captain so you can help us trap any girl we want."

Jessica spoke up, "It also means, Anna Marie, that we're not the only ones who have to fuck the boys so we get a break now and then."

Jessica wasn't getting a break tonight, we were fucking them both, but what she said was basically true. Anna Marie and Jessica took turns each day entertaining us for a few minutes during school lunch break.

"We each have our personal tormentor," Evan said. "Jessica is one of mine but so is Beth. I want her."

"Jen is mine," I said. "I'm going to make that bitch my porn star girlfriend. I hate her!"

"I want Torrie," Greg said. "She hasn't done anything to me but I think she's so hot."

"And that's good enough," I added.

"So are you going to trap and fuck every cheerleader?" Anna Marie asked.

"Probably not," said Evan, "but we might."

I was getting hard just thinking about fucking Jen. I couldn't wait to stick my cock into that evil brunette.

"Why don't you wash down your pizza with some juice?" I said to Anna Marie.

She let out a big sigh.

"Hey!" I said, grabbing her face. Her eyes became big and fearful. "I don't want you to like it but I don't want you acting like it's the worst thing in the world. You're a cheer slut so we know you love this. You just don't like who you're doing it with."

"Sorry," she interjected.

"Let's try it again. Why don't you wash your pizza down with my juice?"

"I'd love to." She gave a fake smile.

"Much better."

She sucked my cock, eventually got me groaning, and received my jizz. She swallowed it sending it down to join the pizza in her stomach.

Greg and Evan fucked Jessica. Greg went on his back with Jessica on top of him with her cunt on his cock and Evan behind her with his cock in her ass. I had Jessica suck my cock. Her mouth and tongue still felt good even if I wasn't hard.

Before we rested for the night, I took a turn fucking Jessica's cunt. Greg took her ass at the same time while Evan took Anna Marie's cunt.

The girls lay side-by-side on the bed while we sat on towels on the carpet.

Greg said, "Anna Marie didn't answer whether her parents would be gone next weekend."

"That's right." I said. "Will you parents be gone overnight next Friday?"

"No," she said.

Evan said, "Honestly, if we're going to have three new girls I would want more than just an overnight."

"Me too," I agreed. "Any chance of that, girls?"

The girls looked blankly at us.

Greg added, "Remember it will give you two a break while we fuck the other girls."

That news turned out to be the tipping point.

A tired Anna Marie spoke up. "The following weekend my parents are leaving Friday morning and won't be back until Sunday evening."

"Fuck, yes!" Evan crowed.

"Oh my god!" I reacted. It was perfect. "Almost three full days of fucking!"

"Three days?" Greg said.

"Friday, Saturday, and Sunday."

"But we'd have to skip school."

"So?"

"Hello? Greg?" Evan said and pointed at the naked girls.

"I can skip school," Greg affirmed.

I said to the girls, "And you two can make sure they show up here Friday morning after Anna Marie's parents leave."

"I can do that," Anna Marie said confidently.

Evan, Greg, and I became hard again just thinking about what would happen in two weeks. We gave the girls another good fucking before we left.

We would have practically three days to fuck them. Despite what we said, Anna Marie and Jessica would get fucked too. So in two weeks, we would start 3-and-3, but eventually it would be 3 guys with 5 girls.


During the week, the three of us made plans for our special long weekend. Anna Marie would handle getting the girls to her place. We just needed to tell her how to get the three new cheer cunts ready for us.

Greg asked, "Do we take turns with one girl at a time?"

"I want Jen right away," I interjected.

"Me, too," said Evan. "Beth that is."

"So we fuck our own girls first?" Greg said.

"Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Sure. I just wanted to know what you two are thinking."

"I want to do that," agreed Evan.

"I do too," said Greg. From the look on his face, I knew he was fantasizing about Torrie.


Monday at school I happened to spot Jen between classes and decided to go up and talk to her when normally I would do my best to avoid her and hope she didn't spot me so she couldn't torment and tease me like she enjoyed doing.

"That's a nice top, Jen," I said. It was a simple t-shirt. I obviously looked her over.

The brunette cheerleader who was a sophomore, a grade below me, snootily responded, "What would you know about nice?"

"Since you don't know I'll teach you." I smiled and felt mostly calm. "I know what can make you feel nice."

"Get those thoughts out of your head. You'll make the sheep jealous."

Damn! She was so good at digging at me. That was why I hated her so much. I couldn't wait to fuck this pretty bitch. She would totally belong to me by the time the weekend was over.

"You're so baaaaaad," I joked.

"You'll never know because you're such a nerd."

"I'll know." I said it so firmly, it surprised her.

"What's that?" She pointed at my shirt.

I looked down and her finger came up, a fingernail scraping my chin.

"Dumbshit," she said.

I couldn't believe I just fell for that. Jen took off and I seethed. I would so, SO, enjoy fucking her all weekend long.


Wednesday during the lunch break I finished cumming in Anna Marie's ass then headed to the lunch area to eat.

"Hey, Cody!" Jen called out.

"What?" I replied, sounding more confident that I usual did.

"I was talking to your girlfriend. My, she's a very baaaaa-d girl."

I rolled my eyes but that was all I did. I didn't complain or whine about her treatment of me and I didn't beg for her to leave me alone.

I said, "Fuck you later, Jen." I turned to walk away.

"Cody, I..." She didn't want this teasing to end so quickly.

I ignored her. She'd know the full meaning of my words soon enough.

She said under her breath, "What an asshole."

I left thinking about putting my cock up her fine asshole.


Jessica pulled into Anna Marie's driveway at 8:30 Friday morning. Two cars were parked in front which hopefully represented Jen, Torrie, and Beth. Anna Marie told them to be here at 8:00 and the girls were sure to obey.

Jessica went in the house.

In the car, the three of us listened in on a walkie-talkie Anna Marie had hidden with the talk button taped on. We wanted to hear what was going on.

"About time you got here, Jessica."

"Torrie," said Greg excitedly. She was going to be his fuck girl. She sounded perturbed.

"Sorry, traffic," Jessica said. "You girls are still dressed?"

Anna Marie said, "I was waiting for you to get here since you have the videocamera."

We didn't know everything that was planned by Anna Marie and Jessica so we eagerly listened. The thought of getting to watch later on video of the three girls getting undressed made my cock throb.

"Get undressed? What for?"

"That's my Beth!" Evan said.

"What's the best thing that can happen naked?" Anna Marie said.

"Sex," Beth answered.

"We have a surprise for the three of you."

Jessica said, "We've had it and now we're going to share it with you."

"Sex?" said Torrie.

Where was my Jen? I wanted to hear her voice too.

Anna Marie said, "What if three guys were going to come over to give you a time you will never forget?"

"Nice one," I commented to my friends.

"She's actually kind of smart," Greg said.

"For a cheerleader!" I joked. We all laughed.

"Who?" said Jen. Finally, there was my fuck toy.

"Jason Archuleta?" Beth said.

"You'll have to wait and see," said Anna Marie.

"Who's Jason Archuleta?" Greg asked.

"I don't know," I said. I had no idea.

"He's on the football team," Evan said.

"Oh," Greg said.

I wondered how Evan knew that. I had no idea who was a star on any of our high school sports teams.

Anna Marie said, "Come stand over here. While you're getting undressed say into the camera how excited you are that you're going to be fucked by the boy who's going to fuck you."

"But we don't know who it is." said Jen.

"It doesn't matter. Say it like 'I cannot wait to have your cock deep in my cunt until it finally spurts your love deep inside me'. Whatever feels natural to you."

"Fuck!" said Evan. "That's hot!"

I said, "You may need to hold me down or I'm not going to be able to wait."

"Who Wants to go first?" Anna Marie asked.

We didn't hear any responses.

Torrie spoke up. "I'll show you how to do it!"

"That's the way, Torrie," encouraged Anna Marie. "Now get undressed."

"Look right into the camera," Jessica said. "And use the name 'Greg'."

"Greg?" Torrie sounded confused. "Who's Greg?"

"It's just a name," said Anna Marie.

"Ready?" asked Jessica.

Anna Marie said, "When you're naked, sit on the bed and play with your pussy and invite Greg to fuck you."

"Ready?" Jessica said again.

"Yes," Torrie confirmed.

"Action!"

Now our imaginations took over on Torrie undressing. We'd see her naked soon enough. My cock felt so hard.

"Hi, Greg," Torrie said. "It's me, Torrie. I can't wait for you to show me a really good time. Do you like my boobs? I hope you do. I can't wait for you to suck on them."

"I will," Greg promised.

Evan and I chuckled.

"DO you like my ass?" Torrie said. "It's nice and firm. I'm in good shape and I have the endurance to have all kinds of physical fun." She stressed the word physical. "I'll just slip my panties off and finish getting ready for you."

There was a moment of silence just long enough for us to wonder what was going on.

"I hear you're going to show my pussy a good time, Greg. I can't wait. I'll get it all wet for you."

"She must be rubbing her cunt," Evan said quietly as if the girls could hear us.

"Yeah," I agreed, just as softly. It was like we didn't want to break a magic moment.

"Mmmm," Torrie moaned. "I can hardly wait for you. Hurry, Greg. I need you so bad."

"I'm so gonna fuck you!" Greg excitedly said.

There was silence then Jessica said, "Off."

"Perfect!" cheered Anna Marie.

"That was awesome!" said Jessica.

"I've always been a good actress," Torrie boasted.

"You're fantastic," said Jessica.

"Torrie's set the bar high," said Anna Marie. "You go next, Beth."

"Yes!" said Evan.

I would have to wait for Jen but that was okay.

"You will use the name Evan," said Anna Marie.

Evan said, "I'll be there for you soon, baby!"

The three of us were so horny that we'd likely all cum fast our first times with our new girls.

We listened to the girls prepare then Beth began her talk.

"Hi, Evan. I'm Beth and I guess we're going to get to know each other."

"I know you!" said Evan. He couldn't contain his excitement. "And I'm going to get to know you really good."

I laughed. This was fun and it would only get more fun.

"I know you're going to like me and I can't wait to meet you."

"Surprise!" I said and we all had a hearty laugh.

"I can't wait for you to put your big cock in my pussy."

"Me too, baby," said Evan.

Finally, for me, it was Jen's turn.

"What's my guy's name?" Jen asked.

"Cody," said Jessica.

"Cody?"

"Yes. Is something wrong?"

"No, I just know this nerd named Cody."

I became a little concerned that things had started to go wrong.

"Are you chickening out?" Jessica asked.

"No," said Jen. "I'm okay. I wish I knew what Cody looked like."

"You will when they get here," said Anna Marie.

"Ready?" said Jessica.

"Ok."

"Action."

"Hi, Cody. You probably know me as one of our cheerleaders."

"She had to make sure you know," commented Evan.

"So stuck up," I said.

Jen continued on. "I'm excited to get to meet a stud like you. I can't wait for you to get here so I can get to know you. Do you like my body? I make sure I'm sexy just for boys like you. I'm sure you'll appreciate it."

"How vain can a girl get?" asked Greg. We knew all cheerleaders were vain but Jen was pouring it on.

"You should hear Beth sometimes," said Evan.

"Torrie is clothing vain," Greg said.

"They just didn't show it in the video like Jen is doing," I said.

"Here's my pussy," Jen said. "It will be wet and ready for when you arrive. Don't wait too long."

And that was it.

"Torrie was best," Greg declared.

I didn't care to argue. I just wanted my Jen.

Anna Marie instructed the girls to go to the bathroom then come back.

Jessica said to keep us informed, "Almost time, boys."

When the three girls returned, Anna Marie said, "Get on the bed on your hands and knees. Torrie, you in the middle. Beth on Torrie's left. Jen, get up on Torrie's right."

We waited to hear more.

Jessica said, "Waggle those cute butts for the camera."

We heard the bed.

"Nice," Jessica said.

Anna Marie said, "Now we have special bracelets for you to wear. Jessica will put them on you."

"Those are handcuffs!" said Beth.

"My girl is smart!" quipped Evan. We laughed.

"They're padded," Jessica said.

"Why are you... ?" Beth began to say.

Anna Marie cut her off. She sounded angry. "You need to do this so shut up!"

Jessica would connect Beth's right wrist to Torrie's left and Torrie's right to Jen's left wrist.

"There," Jessica said.

"Now one more thing," said Anna Marie. "Blindfolds to heighten your senses."

"I've never tried this before," said Beth.

"Me neither," said Jen.

"You'll love it," said Anna Marie. "What about you, Torrie?"

"I have. It can be fun," she answered.

"Awesome."

We didn't hear anything except for Jessica now and then saying, "Does that feel okay? Is it comfortable? Can you see?"

"Are we ready?" Anna Marie asked.

"Yes and just in time," said Jessica. "I just heard the boys drive up."

"Come on!" I said. That was our cue.

We scrambled out of the car, still being conscientious to lock it.

We entered the house.

"Shhh!" said Evan.

"Take our clothes off here," I said. "We don't want to accidentally talk and let them know who we are too soon."

"Good idea," Evan agreed.

All three of us were hard and ready. We carried our clothes into Anna Marie's room."

"Hi!" said Jessica. "Look what we have here for you."

"Just as we promised," said Anna Marie.

I took that as letting us know they upheld their part.

"We want you naked too," I said.

"Why?" protested Anna Marie.

"Just fucking do it!" snapped Evan.

Jen said, "I think I know..."

"Silence!" I said and slapped her ass with a loud smack.

"Ow!"

"What's going... ?" Beth began.

"Quiet," Jessica begged. "Please."

I said, "It's not right if everyone is naked but you."

"We did what you said," Anna Marie pleaded.

"Good job. Now obey."

We waited for Anna Marie and Jessica to join everyone else in nakedness.

"Let's do this," said Evan.

"Beth," said Anna Marie. "Call out to Evan to come fuck you."

"What?" Beth responded.

"Ask him to fuck you."

"But..."

"Do it!"

"Fuck me, Evan. Please fuck me. I want your cock inside me."

"Get closer, Jessica. You're supposed to get this," I instructed. We each wanted to capture as much on video as possible.

"I know," Jessica replied.

"What was that?" I snapped.

"Yes, Cody," she corrected.

Evan got on the bed behind Beth. He lined up his cock and pushed into her cunt.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuck!" he responded happily.

Anna Marie said, "Jen call out for Cody."

Jen said, "Come fuck me, Cody. Make me yours. I want you to be with me."

"Gladly," I said.

I got into position and pushed into her.

Oh, yes! Wonderful! I was in this bitch's cunt and soon she'd know exactly who was fucking her.

"Torrie, call for Greg," said Anna Marie.

"I'm waiting for you, Greg," Torrie said. "I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

Greg slipped his cock into her.

"Mmmm ... that feels so good," she said.

I smiled. Just wait until she found out whose cock was inside her slutty cheerleader cunt.

"Commence fucking," said Evan.

My cock was throbbing inside of Jen so it was like it stared without me. I began to thrust.

Torrie next to mean was saying, "Yeah, so good" and other things to cheer Greg on. Of course she didn't know it was Greg. Yet!

"At last, you little slut!" I said to Jen. I grabbed her waist tight and did single hard thrusts into her.

"Ow! That hurts. Stop. Please, stop."

"I told you I'd fuck you later, Jen." I practically spat out her name.

"Oh, god! Cody?"

"You knew it was me all along. You've always wanted me."

"Stop! You can't do this."

"Anna Marie," I said. "Remove her blindfold."

I grabbed Jen's brunette hair and pulled her head back. Anna Marie took off Jen's blindfold.

"Look at me!" I demanded.

Jen craned her head.

"Oh, god! Noooo!"

"You're mine now. Anytime, anywhere I want to fuck you, you're going to do it. I have you on film begging for me to fuck you and we're going to get a lot more of me and you on film."

"Anna Marie?" Jen started to cry as expected now.

"They made Jessica and me do it," said Anna Marie. "I don't want video of me fucking them seen by my friends."

I said, "And unless you want the same, the three of you will do the same. Take off the rest of the blindfolds."

Torrie and Beth weren't any happier to see who was currently fucking their cheerleader cunts.

"You can't do this," protested Beth.

"We are and we will," said Evan. "You ever betray us or disobey us and the video goes straight out to all your friends."

"How could you do this to us, Anna Marie?" Torrie said.

"They had no choice," I said.

"Shut up!" said Greg. He smacked her ass.

"Ow!" Torrie cried.

"Be good," Greg said.

I jabbed my cock hard into Jen again.

"Owwww!"

"You can only give it out? Is that it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Every insult or teasing you did to me was a hard jab at me but yours went deeper. They went down to my soul. This is just your cunt."

Evan and Greg were explaining how things were to their girls. I was proud of Greg. He was so much more confident than he used to be. He took control of the girls like he should. Torrie would be in good hands in learning how she was supposed to behave.

"What?" Jen said. It wasn't not hearing but not believing.

"It's payback, bitch! You've fucked with me for so long, now I'm going to fuck you and I've made it so you have to be fucked by me as long as I want you and I so want to fuck you a lot."

"Nooooo!" Jen sobbed. The reality of the situation had set in.

Torrie noticed Jessica roving with the video camera.

"How can you do this?"

"What choice do I have?" Jessica shot back, obviously irritated. "You would do the same if you were in my situation. I was the first. I already can't remember how many times I've been fucked by these..." She paused and looked at me. " ... these guys."

She was a good girl. She didn't say something she would regret.

I grabbed Jen's firm, slender waist and fucked her cunt with full, hard thrusts adding physical pain to her mental anguish. The more she cried out, the more I enjoyed it. She not only deserved this but it was exciting to fuck this hot cheerleader.

Greg moved away. He must have cum in Torrie already. He moved to her other side and forced her to suck him hard. I would do the same to Jen once I put my jizz in her cunt.

"Oh, fuck!" Evan cried.

Beth wailed but in my opinion it sounded on that edge between pain and pleasure so on the video someone could easily think she was enjoying Evan fucking her.

I groaned. It was time to cum.

"I'm going to cum in your cunt," I taunted her. "It's the first of many times I'm going to put my cum in you."

Jen just sobbed. She'd get over it just like Jessica and Anna Marie got over it.

"Yes! Yes!" My cock spasmed slamming against her cunt walls then opening up and releasing my cum deep into her. "Oh, yes! Yeah, baby!"

It not only felt good physically but it felt victorious. The bitch Jen was conquered and now on her way to being my subservient sex slut.

I went around the bed and got back on in front of her. She looked at me through tear-filled eyes while breathing heavily. I grabbed the back of her head with one hand and my limp cock with the other. I stuck my cock in her mouth on her tongue.

"Suck it, slut!" I said.

She tried to shake her mouth free.

"Anna Marie," I said. "It's time."

Anna Marie knew what to say. "If you don't do what the boys say, the video will be seen by everyone in school and you're also off the cheer squad. You'll be nobodies. You'll be even lower than the nerds."

That sobered our disobedient girls up.

I temporarily pulled my cock out of Jen's mouth.

"I need to hear each girl say she understands," I said. "Beth?"

"I understand," she sniffled.

"Do you agree to obey?"

"Yes," she said with resignation. That was the attitude we wanted to hear. The sooner they accepted their new status when it came to the three of us, the better it was for everyone.

Evan put his cock in her mouth.

"Torrie?"

"Why are you doing this?" she said.

"Wrong answer," Greg said angrily. He reached in and twisted a nipple. Torrie reacted painfully.

"Will you obey everything Greg says to you and Evan and myself? If not you can leave now in humiliation never to be a popular girl again."

"I'll obey."

"Good," said Greg, smiling and giving her a loving caress on the cheek.

He was hard again. He went back around to fuck her cunt some more.

"Jen?" I said.

"Yes." she croaked.

"I'm glad. Do you mean it?"

"Yes."

"So you're going to suck my cock now?"

It took her a second to respond. She nodded her head.

"I want you to say, 'Yes, Cody'. That's the response to most things I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes," she said softly. "Yes, Cody."

She seemed beaten already. It was only Torrie that needed to show full obedience now and she showed signs she was on her way to being a good girl too.

"That's good, Jen. Now prove it."

She opened her mouth wide.

I pushed my hips forward and put my cock on her tongue. She closed her lips around the shaft and started to bob. My cock soon started to grow. I only fucked her once so far so it was easy to recover.

"Deeper," I said.

My cock went further in but it didn't go as far as I wanted.

"Deeper."

"I can't," she said.

"Sure, you can."

I grabbed her hair and held her head still. I pushed my cock to the back of her mouth. She coughed when my cock head touched her throat. I pushed harder. I could feel her try to move but I held her tight.

"You just promised you were going to obey," I chided.

My cock slid into her throat and Jen's face was up against my abdomen.

"This is how you suck my cock. Understand?"

"Mmmm-mmmm."

"Is that a yes?"

"Ymmmm."

I pulled back and she took a hard breathe. I didn't give her any time to relax. I pushed back into her throat and held it for several wonderful seconds.

"You're getting the hang of it."

I glanced up at my friends. They were fucking the cunts of their new "girlfriends".

I repeated pushing my cock into her throat until it easily went in. I throat fucked Jen. She quickly learned when to breathe.

"Yeah!" I said. "Yeah!" Her tight throat felt good.

I fucked her faster and faster. I could feel her saliva dripping down onto my balls.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" I shouted. I held my cock deep and came. My cock jerked and spewed straight into her throat sending it on its way to her stomach.

I pulled away. Her face was a delightful mess. She gasped heavily out of an open mouth.

"Jessica!"

"Yes, Cody!" She anxiously appeared by my side in seconds.

"Unlock, Jen. She knows she must be a good girl."

Jessica retrieved the key. As she undid Jen's restraints she said, "You better not go back on your word."

"I won't," Jen promised.

I smiled. I liked hearing that.

"Lie on your back," I instructed.

"Yes, Cody."

I lay on top of Jen between her open legs. I held myself up with my arms and suckled on Jen's tits. She seemed distant which was fine with me. This was about my pleasure and causing her mental pain.

When I tired of her tits not that I actually tired of them but when I wanted to do something else, I kissed her lips.

"Kiss back," I said.

She did and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We French kissed.

I was getting turned on again. My cock grew and pushed at her cunt. I adjusted and slipped my cock into her while still kissing her passionately and joyfully. Both my cock and my tongue were inside of Jen. What a great feeling!

I pulled my head away and looked into her face while I slowly fucked her. I never thought there would ever be a day that I'd be fucking this bitch. I had dreamed so many times about extracting sexual revenge on Jen and today, this weekend, was the start of many additional joyful times fucking her. My life was so good now. I was finally happy.

It was a nice long fuck in her wonderful warm cunt. All the fucking of Jessica and Anna Marie taught me to extend how fast I came and especially so since I came twice already. I savored being inside of Jen. I absolutely loved it. The weekend was barely started but I envisioned it as being the second best time period in my life, second only to when I lost my virginity with Jessica.

When I got close to cumming and pounded into her cunt hard, she groaned sounding uncomfortable. I fucked her harder and harder until I was ready. I drove my cock in deep and kept pressing down then I opened up releasing my cum into her. She was going to be so filled with cum by the time late Sunday afternoon arrived.

I got off of Jen. Greg was wiping his cock off with Torrie's blonde hair.

"Nice," I complimented.

"Thanks," he said proudly.

We rested. The three new girls were unshackled but they knew better than to do anything stupid.

Evan had Anna Marie lick his cock. Greg rested on top of Torrie. It was obvious he loved his new cheerleader slut. I cuddled up with Jessica and played with her tits. I had Jen lay on top of Beth. They didn't have to kiss or anything. I wanted them to rest up for us but we might have them do some lesbian stuff in the future. Why not?

We let the girls have a bathroom break. We got to watch of course. I was still amazed that the girls protested us watching them pee after we had already fucked them. It made no sense. Girls!

We had lunch and by early afternoon Evan, Greg, and I had recovered. We were ready to fuck more cheerleader cunt. We were going to spend some time with each other's girls now.

"Hello, Beth," I greeted the black-haired beauty. "I'm going to have some fun with you now."

"Oh," she said quietly.

"Say 'Okay, Cody' and say it with a big smile. Show some enthusiasm." Jessica was right there filming and I hadn't even instructed her to do so. Good girl!

"Okay, Cody," she said. It was a bit weak. She'd get better over time.

"I want you to fuck me." I got on my back.

She sighed dramatically. I grabbed her arm. Her eyes grew big.

"No!" I said sternly. "You will act like you enjoy it at all times. Do you understand?"

Beth fought back tears. "Yes, Cody."

"Good. Now fuck me."

"Okay, Cody."

"Much better!"

She got on top of me and pushed her cunt down on my ready cock.

"Mmmm ... what a nice cunt."

She breathed deeply.

"I complimented you."

"What?"

"I complimented your cunt."

"Thank you, Cody."

"You need to be faster at responding to my appreciation of you."

"Yes, Cody."

"Now shut up and fuck me!"

She moved up and down on my cock. I sometimes played with her jiggling tits but mostly I just lay there and enjoyed being fucked by a hot, toned cheerleader.

"You're not such a loudmouth bitch now."

She shook her head.

"Why do you treat people so badly?"

"I'm sorry."

"That's not an answer."

"I don't know."

"It's power. You use your power on everyone you think is below your status in life but now we have power over you. We're going to turn you into a nice girl who treats everyone with respect."

"Okay, Cody," Beth compliantly said.

"It's for the best. You can't go around being a bitch to everybody. We're retraining you. Teaching you to be nice. None of you are able to do it yourselves so we're helping you."

I pulled her down and aggressively fucked her. She cried out in obvious pain. I fucked her faster until it was my time. I lifted my hips up holding my cock deep and shot my cum into her.

I had to wait for Evan to be done fucking Torrie doggie until it was my turn with her. Greg was done with Jen so he started a turn with Beth.

"On your back," I ordered.

Torrie obeyed right away.

I slipped my cock easily into her well-fucked cunt. I pushed strands of her sweat-matted blonde hair away from her face.

"You look more beautiful naked with a cock in your cunt than dressed in your designer clothes."

She closed her eyes with a pained expression on her face.

"Look at me!" I shouted.

She looked afraid.

"I just said you look beautiful. I know you've already been told to thank us."

"Th-thank you."

"Thank you, Cody," I said.

"Thank you, Cody."

"You're welcome. You're going to spend a lot of naked time around us from now on. Sounds great, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Cody."

"So you would like it?"

"Yes, Cody."

"Tell me so."

"I'd like to be naked with you a lot."

"You're a fast learner. That was a compliment."

"Thank you, Cody."

"Fucking time."

I began a slow motion. I was working toward my 5th cum and we still had 48 hours to enjoy these five girls. This was going to be an absolutely amazing weekend!

I silently and joyfully fucked Torrie. It felt great of course, but I also was eager to fuck Jen again. I'd fuck ALL the girls MULTIPLE times over the next days, weeks, and months but I had selected Jen so I felt like she was especially mine and I could tell Greg felt the same way already about Torrie and it was probably the same for Evan regarding Beth.

I must have enjoyed Torrie's cunt for over 20 minutes. I grunted hard and released. There wasn't much cum to give her but that was okay. Fucking Torrie still felt fucking awesome.

We rested again.


We let them eat a light dinner. We wanted to make sure they kept up their energy but not so much food that they became lethargic.

"Do you want to do them one at a time?" I suggested. "We could have the other girls stay out of the room so they won't know what we're going to do. We each can do our own girl first then each of us can have a short turn with her then whoever's girl it is can finish in her."

"No, we have plenty of time to share," Evan said. "I want Beth the whole time. Let's do them all together."

"Me too," agreed Greg.

"Sure." I had no problem with that.

"Focus on their faces," I instructed Jessica when we returned to Anna Marie's bedroom. Our three new girls were back in doggie position on the bed.

"Hello, girls!" Evan said cheerfully. We got on the bed behind our respective girl.

I warned, "I didn't hear anything."

"Hi, Evan," returned a chorus of unenthusiastic sounding girls. They'd learn. They had no choice.

I slipped my cock into Jen. It went in so easily now. That was just how we wanted their cunts - easily available to our cocks.

I fucked Jen slowly for the next couple of minutes. Evan and Greg did the same with their girls.

"Ready?" said Evan.

"Uh-huh," Greg confirmed.

"Yes," I simply said.

This was what we planned to do now.

I pulled out of her slutty cunt and placed the tip of my cock against her little brown hole. I immediately began to push.

"No! Please no!" Jen begged right away.

"Who is NOT an anal virgin?" I asked the group.

There was no answer. The girls were too busy protesting what was about to happen. Torrie next to me vehemently dissented even louder than Jen then Torrie howled.

Jen screamed as my cock split open her ass. I pushed in deep and held it. Beth had an ass full of Evan's cock but I didn't hear her objections because of the sounds of the two nearer girls. Greg fucked Torrie's ass right away, I wasn't sure what Evan was doing. I tried to stay still and remain deep in Jen's ass. The problem was her ass muscles kept clenching around my cock. It felt so good that it was hard to stay motionless.

I fucked her. I tried to keep it slow. I'd pull out all the way sometimes and Jen would grunt when I reentered her ass.

"Get used to this," I told Jen, "because I love fucking cheerleader ass."

The girls sobbed and frequently squawked. I mentally focused on enjoyed fucking Jen's ass.

Jen quieted down which I was glad for. Torrie still screamed often because Greg was hard fucking her ass which meant he would cum fast.

"Oh fuck, Jen! What a great ass!" I then added, "Compliment."

"Thank you, Cody," she gritted out.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes."

"Good. Your physical pain is nothing compared to the mental pain you caused me and boys like me. Nothing! One day you'll tell me how much you love me fucking your ass just like Anna Marie and Jessica do but for now I like hearing your pain."

Torrie collapsed to the bed because Greg shoved her down after finishing in her.

"I'm going to have my cock in your ass a lot. What do you think of that Jen?"

"I ... I would like that."

"Good girl. A very good answer. I'm impressed."

"Thank you, Cody."

"You're going to do just fine as my personal slut."

"Thank you, Cody."

I truly was impressed. I loved hearing her submissiveness.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. With ass fucking, cum build-up seemed to happen all of a sudden. It was much more so than cunt fucking. "I'm gonna cum."

I fucked Jen's ass harder and harder causing her to cry out and her tears to resume flowing. I held her hips and rammed her ass.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shouted.

I buried my cock deep and jizzed her ass. I didn't release a lot as expected but that didn't diminish one bit how great it felt to put jizz in her ass and how great it felt to fuck her ass in the first place.

"Turn around and suck my cock hard!" I demanded.

"What? That's disgusting!" she said.

"Get over here and do it!" I snapped.

Torrie was already sucking Greg's cock and Evan pulled down Beth's head to his cock. The girls were right next to each other but the three of us had them mentally locked into their own worlds and into who was fucking them at the time.

"It's not that bad," Jessica said, trying to help, "and you get used to it."

"Thank you, Jessica," I said.

"You're welcome, Cody." She flashed a smile.

I was suspicious Jessica was trying to get on my good side so she wouldn't have to do much. She'd join in later. That was for sure.

Jen turned around and slowly approached my cock which had just spread her ass wider than ever before.

"I'll do it," I said angrily. "Hold still." I yanked her toward me.

"No, no. I'll do it." The words tumbled out of her mouth.

I nodded approval.

Jen took my cock into her mouth.

"Do whatever it takes to make me hard again." That made sure Jen didn't just bob but used her tongue too.

So the three of us boys had our cocks sucked by three hot cheerleaders while two other hot cheerleaders took turns filming the action. Life Was good.

I anticipated fucking Jen some more so despite how many times I came since my first time this morning, it didn't take long for me to get hard again. My friends were no different.

Greg had Torrie turn around again to fuck her ass doggie again. Evan had Beth get on top of him and she looked sorrowful having to put his cock back in her ass.

I had Jen go to her back and rolled her legs back toward her head and had her hold them with her hands and arms. I climbed over her. When my cock was lined up with her ass, I let gravity do the work. I dropped my body down and my cock penetrated her ass. My cock was extra deep in this position.

"You're getting good at this already," I semi-taunted. Jen's face did look pained but she didn't scream out and she wasn't crying so there was truth to what I said.

"I love your ass," I said.

Nothing.

"I love your ass."

"Thank ... thank you, Cody." I didn't realize she was out of breath until now.

I stayed engulfed in her tight ass and tried to relax. I didn't want to fuck yet. I wanted to have my cock fully in this hot, gripping tunnel for as long as possible.

By the time I did any movement, which was a gentle bouncing on top of her that pushed my cock at her ass not that I had any more to put in her, she had it all, Greg was finished with his second ass fuck of Torrie and Evan thrust up into Beth's ass after she was pulled down on top of him.

Jen groaned from my body weight on her folded up body while my cock kept pushing at her.

"Oh fuck," I gasped. I couldn't believe I was feeling a need to cum. I guess if guys could hold off orgasm forever, we'd always be inside a girl and nothing productive would ever get done in life. Cumming was something that felt fantastic but was also something that said, "Go back to your life."

I stopped bouncing and now fucked my cock back and forth, in and out of her ass.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Fuuuuuck!"

As far as I knew, I may not have put any jizz in her this time. I felt my cock open up and act like it was releasing but if anything came out it was just a dribble. My orgasm still felt great.

We talked about school with the girls and also how much we were going to enjoy them all weekend then we went to sleep. We were all tired.

Each boy slept on top of his girl between her open legs. Jen seemed uncomfortable with my lower half between her legs, my chest pressing down on her tits, and my head next to hers. I fell asleep first.


I woke up in the morning and Jen was sound asleep so she didn't have any trouble getting to sleep which was good.

I had a morning erection so I slipped my cock into her cunt. She gasped but she also stayed asleep.

"Wake up, sleepy head," I said softly. "Time for your morning fuck."

I slowly fucked her and her breathing slowly increased.

Finally her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh god!" she said, tears forming in her eyes.

"No, you shall call me Cody and it was not a dream." I knew what she was thinking. She was hoping she had a nightmare and everything would be okay when she woke up. "It's better than a dream. I'm your dream come true. I'm everything you need in a boyfriend."

"Oh, please!" she said.

"You're going to learn right now!" I snarled. "You're going to tell me to fuck you and how much you enjoy fucking me. You WILL do this. Got it?"

"Yes, Cody," she sniffled.

"Well?"

"What?"

"Do I have to say it again?"

"Fuck me, Cody. Please fuck me."

"More enthusiasm. Forget the 'please'. Tell me you need me and you have to have my cock."

She nodded. She looked so pitiful. Good!

I fucked Jen.

"Fuck me. I need you, Cody. I want your cock. Yes, yes, give it to me."

"Good, good!" I said quietly. "All you cheerleaders are actresses at heart."

"Oh, Cody. You make me feel so good. I love your cock. I love you. I need your cock all the time. I'm lonely when I don't get to fuck you regularly."

Wow! I was amazed how good she was. This was golden. I loved it.

"Do you want my cock in your ass?"

"Yes, Cody. I love your cock. I want it inside me anywhere you want."

"You're awesome, Jen."

She smirked which I didn't like. It made me think she was playing me but I didn't care. I was fucking her so I automatically won.

I pulled out of her cunt and jammed my cock into her ass. She grunted loudly but that was it.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes because you want it. It feels so good in my ass."

"Good, Jen. Good!" I praised.

"Yes, yes. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I now wondered if she was trying to get me to cum faster so I wouldn't be in her as long but no matter. I'd be in her many, many times over the next days and months.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed. I rammed her ass harder and harder then drove it deep and came. This time I had jizz to release from my overnight build up. It felt so good.

"Now that's a great way to start a Saturday morning!" I declared.

I stared at her. She to my surprise picked up on what I wanted.

"Yes, it is Cody."

"I like you." And it was the truth. I picked her to get revenge on but now I was really liking her a lot. She would be my number one slut over all the other cheerleaders.


We let Jen, Torrie, and Beth rest the remainder of the morning since they would have a more intense time this afternoon. We gave Jessica and Anna Marie a good fucking to make sure they knew they were under our control and would get plenty of fuckings from us still and to let the new girls know too and also just because they deserved it because they were mean cheerleader sluts.


Saturday afternoon we had the other three girls wait out of the room with Anna Marie. Jessica was with us with a ready camera.

Evan, Greg, and I played rock, paper, scissors to see who would go first. The first round we each displayed a different object so we played again. The second round my rock beat their two scissors so I would go first. Greg and Evan vied to see who would go second. Greg won.

I fetched Jen bringing her back to the bedroom.

"Get on his cock," I instructed. Greg was on his back.

With a slight sigh on resignation, Jen climbed onto the bed and over Greg. She easily slipped her cunt down on Greg's cock putting a smile on his face.

Evan came around to her front. "Open!" he commanded. He thrust a couple of times then pulled out.

It was my turn.

I got on the bed. Greg gripped Jen's arms and Evan put a hand on her upper back.

"Ready, slut?" Evan asked.

"Yes?" she said. Uncertainty was evident in her voice.

The tip of my cock touched her ass and without giving her a chance to think about was about to happen I pushed in.

"No!" she protested and strained against Greg and Evan holding her down.

I had sufficiently loosened her ass earlier so with little effort I went all the way in.

"Please, please!" she whined. "Take it out!"

I said, "She needs something to suck on to calm her."

"I agree," said Evan. He put his cock back into her mouth and this time forced it into her throat. He then declared, "Airtight!"

I said, "You get to be first. Don't you feel honored?"

Evan pulled his cock out and Jen gasped loudly.

"It hurts," she complained.

"Does it? It's kind of like when you and your friends would gang up on one of us except our pain was much worse because it was emotional."

"This is..."

I cut her off with a hard slap on her ass.

"Owww!" she screamed.

"Don't you dare try to tell us this pain is worse! There's no way! There's no fucking way!"

She sobbed.

"That's it. Cry about your guilt. We want genuine sorrow for what evil you've done to us. So Jen, I ask again. Do you feel honored to be the first of the three of you to be airtight?"

"Yes," she hissed.

"What was that?"

"Yes," she said stronger.

"Good. Now you're going to get a solid three-cock fucking."

Evan said, "Because you deserve it."

"You'll get used to it," I said. "Isn't that right, Jessica?"

"Yes, Cody," our first cheerleader slut replied. "It doesn't hurt like it used to."

"Unless we want it to hurt."

"Yes, Cody."

I nodded at Evan. He shoved his cock back into her throat.

I rammed Jen's ass while her other two fuck holes were being fucked by my friends. She was tighter because of Greg's cock in her cunt.

We fucked Jen.

I came first. The excitement of triple teaming Jen helped me create a decent load to shoot into her ass. With my cock done, Greg could fuck her fuller. Evan was the next to cum, sending a load on its way to her stomach. Finally Greg deposited a load in her cunt.

Greg roughly pushed her off him.

"Go sit on the floor!" I barked pointing.

She crawled, emitting pained sounds, on the bed to the other side. She got off and sat on the carpet.

We rested before Greg retrieved Torrie.

Greg got on the bed on his back. "Get on my cock, slut!"

"Y-yes, Greg!" Torrie seemed shaken by the intensity of his demand. She needed to toughen up. She would over time. I was sure of it.

"Good slut!" he complimented when he had his cock back in her cunt.

I had Torrie's mouth.

"Open," I commanded.

I thrust my cock into her throat several times then pulled out and waited for Evan.

"I have a special treat for you," Evan said with a laugh. He got in position.

"No!" Torrie reacted. "Don't do this. Please. I'll be good."

"You are good. You're fucking good!" I cracked.

"Owwww!" she screeched out.

Evan was burying his cock in her ass so I grabbed her face and buried my cock in her throat.

"Airtight!" I declared.

I waited just long enough to see a little panic in her eyes then pulled back to let her take a breath.

"We're just helping you fulfill your complete slut potential," I jabbed.

Evan said, "I really am surprised that none of them have done this before."

I had thought the same. I thought cheerleaders did everything sexually. It just made it even better because the three of us were the first ones to have these sexual adventures with the sluts.

Fucking began.

Torrie's mouth drooled saliva as I rapid fucked her throat. She gasped in painful breaths as her ass was rammed while Greg did slow thrusts in her cunt.

The cock in the cheerleader's ass came first as typical. I didn't cum much later then Greg gave Torrie's cunt a good sound fucking before cumming too.

We banished Torrie to the floor with Jen.

We rested again then Evan retrieved his girl, Beth, with Anna Marie returning with her. She was out there to keep the girls company and to make sure her cheerleader charges didn't try to do anything stupid. It would be Anna Marie who paid for the other girls' misbehavior.

Evan wanted Beth's cunt. I was the only one to want my girl's ass during her first airtight. Greg didn't have throat yet so he got Beth's. I was pleased to get Beth's ass. Something amazing happened in my brain when I fucked hot cheerleader ass.

Beth mounted up on Evan's cock and Greg fucked her throat for several seconds. I got on the bed.

"Hold on, Cody," Evan said. "I want to talk to Beth for a second."

I waited.

"This will be a special moment in your life, Beth. You're about to have three cocks inside you at the same time. Cody is going to shove his cock in your ass then Greg is going to ram his cock down your throat and then you'll be airtight."

Beth cried with her body trembling then heaving.

"We just wanted you to know that," I said. "We're thoughtful guys."

Evan snorted. He liked my joked.

I lined up my cock and with a quick thrust entered.

Beth let out a scream.

"That's my girl," Evan taunted.

"It's how I felt every time she was mean to me," I said.

"Now Greg," said Evan.

"Open your mouth. Open your fucking mouth!" Greg ordered.

Beth's sounds went quiet so I knew she had a mouthful of cock.

In a moment Greg declared, "Airtight!"

"Good girl!" Evan praised.

Beth couldn't respond. Her mouth was occupied.

We fucked Beth. I enjoyed her ass. Of course I did! There was just something extra special about Jen however. I enjoyed fucking all the cheer sluts and would continue to fuck them all as often as I could but Jen was my girl. I couldn't explain it. There was no logical reason. I liked Jen the best. They were all pretty and some could easily say Anna Marie or another were even prettier than Jen but Jen was mine. Jen was MY girl.

I came in Beth's ass and Greg came in her mouth then Evan gave her cunt a good fucking.

We banished her to the floor with the other airtighted girls.


We rested and had dinner and not until about 8:00 that night did we start up again.

We didn't want to neglect Anna Marie and Jessica from being part of this slutfest. We fucked the two on their hands and knees. I drove my cock into Jessica's ass. She gasped but that was the only sound. It went in so easily now. Evan fucked Anna Marie's cunt. Greg went back and forth throat-fucking the girls. When I delivered my load into Jessica's ass, Greg fucked her cunt. I had the two sluts clean up my cock.


Sunday morning we took turns fucking Anna Marie's cunt hard. One of us would fuck her for a couple of minutes then another of us would take over for a couple of more minutes. We did that for a good long time before we each emptied into her. She cried out her pain. We wanted her to hurt. We wanted Jen, Torrie, and Beth to see that the number one supreme top cheerleader was completely in our control. If they saw Anna Marie was under our thumb, it would be harder for them to consider that they could be free of us.

The rest of this fabulous weekend ended I exclusively fucked Jen's throat, ass, and cunt.

We told the three new girls one last thing.

"We'll meet you in front of the boys' bathroom in the 500 building first thing during lunch break. Don't be late."

They had such wonderful sorrowful expression! No girls, this wasn't over. The weekend was over but this wasn't over by a long shot. It was just beginning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.