Jodi - Cover

Jodi

Copyright© 2011 by Invid Fan

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A question never to be asked during sex unless you really mean it: "Are you my sex slave?"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   DomSub   Oral Sex  

I honestly didn't know too much about Jodi. I know, after a year banging a woman you should really know more about them than their name and that she likes her nipples bitten. But, what can I say, the subject never came up. She never pried into my life, and I never questioned about hers. Jodi did have the advantage in that by spending so much time at my place she saw my books, paintings, etc. and could figure some stuff out. I also wouldn't be surprised if she just paid much more attention to me than I suspected.


It was Friday of that week when she next popped over. I was sitting at my computer in the living room playing Civilization and listening to some Nightwish when I heard a car door slam. Hmm, the police? I wasn't expecting anyone that afternoon ... luckily, when the front door opened it was Jodi. She never knocked, which was fine when I'm expecting her, but I honestly don't like being walked in on. We may have to deal with that, I thought.

"Surprise!" Jodi closed the door and put down the bag she was carrying.

"Yes, it is. What's up, oh future sex slave?" She smiled at that, and started removing her clothing.

"I had a job interview today." Off came the shirt, then bra. She never wore one normally when I saw her, given it was going to come off quickly anyways, so obviously she was telling the truth.

"And?"

Jodi paused for a second. I had swung my chair around to face her but otherwise remained seated. I obviously wasn't behaving as expected.

"Um, it's at a nursing home in Amherst. I think it went well, and you said I could drop by..." Her pants and panties dropped to the floor, and as she stepped out of them and her shoes she stood there naked and unsure. I looked her over for a couple seconds, and she put her hands behind her back and gave a nervous smile. Smiling back, I got up and walked towards her.

"Yes, I did ... and why are you naked?" I cocked an eyebrow at Jodi and looked her up and down again as I came to stand in front of her. She relaxed a bit.

"You said slaves had to be naked once in the house ... so..." Jodi shrugged, and her smile became sexier.

I had to give a chuckle at that, and she echoed it. "Ok, I see. You're not a slave yet but you want to get some practice in. Well, I can understand that. On your knees!" The last was semi-barked at her, and a shocked Jodi quickly dropped and knelt on the carpet. "Whenever you greet me at home, either when I come through the door or when you've come in and stripped, you are to come over to me and drop to your knees, legs spread and hands behind your back," she quickly complied, "and await orders. Understand?"

"Yes Chris."

"You're to do the same if I'm busy and you need to get my attention. Unless the kitchen's on fire, in which case you can just yell."

She smiled. "Yes Chris."

"What's in the bag?"

"Food. I thought I'd make you dinner." Given that I was starting to get down to just bread and spaghetti sauce so far as my cupboards went, my eyes lit up at this. Although with my luck she'd be making spaghetti. I looked over at the bag.

"Hmm, it's only about 4 PM ... anything in there have to be refrigerated right away or can it sit a couple minutes while you drain my cum?" Jodi quickly replied by unzipping my jeans and bringing my mostly soft cock out.

"It can wait..." She kissed the tip, then went to work softly licking and kissing. I moved my hand to brush some of her hair out of the way so I could see better, and felt myself quickly getting hard. God she was good at this ... Jodi took me into her mouth, caressing underneath the head of my cock with her tongue, then started bobbing her head as Mr. Happy came to full attention. As luck would have it I hadn't made myself come in a day or two, and it wasn't going to take much to bring me to climax this time. She took her time, as I'd sort of trained her, but as I felt myself reading to shoot I started to guide her head more and said "Harder ... faster..." With my legs starting to feel a little weak, I put both hands on her head and felt myself release into Jodi's mouth. Pulling back a touch, she groaned and took it all, swallowing then running her tongue over the head to entice more. Finally she let me out of her mouth and gave it a few more licks for good measure.

Pulling Jodi to her feet, I took her in my arms and kissed her. After a moment I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Not bad." Jodi broke down laughing, and I chuckled along with her. I gave her another quick kiss and ran one hand over her back and ass and another over a breast. Then I released her.

"Ok, slave, time to make me dinner!"

Jodi grabbed her bag, and walked over into the kitchen while I returned to my computer. I heard her cry of disgust, and figured with her going barefoot a good cleaning of the floors was going to be high on her to do list. She wasn't a delicate flower, though, and within a few moments dinner preparations were in high gear.


"So, you really think you have the job?" I took a final bite of my chicken breast and tried to decide if I wanted some more mashed potatoes. It had been a very good meal, if simple, which didn't bother me. I'm a simple person in some respects. I now knew why she had casually asked what types of food I liked...

Jodi took a drink of water, then played a bit with her fork.

"She said it was mine if she had any say in the matter, and would give me a call as early as tonight if I was to start next week." Jodi started to go for her phone to check it before realizing it naturally wasn't on her. "Well, I'll check it after dinner" she added, chuckling. I decided on more corn and a spoonful or two of potatoes, and as I executed my plan Jodi started to look a little nervous. I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Um ... my mom wants to meet you."

Not something you hear every day from a wannabe slave, not that my experience with such was vast. I was wondering when this would come up, though. Real life is oh so much more messy then I'd prefer it.

"How much have you told her?"

"Everything."

Jodi obviously was nervous about my reaction to that. She folded her arms on the table and leaned forward a bit. I took a drink and leaned back, waiting for her to say more. When in doubt say nothing. Or push a pawn, as my Dad was want to say when teaching me chess.

"We're very close, especially after Dad left. I've told her all about you from the start." She looked me in the eye. "ALL about you."

"And she wants to see me, not kill me, right?"

"So far as I know," she laughed. "I can check for weapons before she comes if that will reassure you." At that point a faint ringing noise came from her purse, and Jodi quickly jumped up to dig out her phone.

Oh, what to do. My family wasn't a problem with regard to this unusual arrangement, at least for now. My parents had passed away around 5 years ago, one reason I had been able to pay cash for this place. My sister was down in Florida, although being newly single again she had been making noises about moving back home to Buffalo to be with family. More and more of those who had left for jobs were doing that, and with her telecommuting it shouldn't be hard. But, as I said, for now I didn't have to worry about justifying any of this to her. Jodi's mom, on the other hand ... I mean, I hadn't even justified it fully to myself.

"I got it!!!!" Jodi came bouncing back into the kitchen, her small breasts and some of her belly doing their own bouncing in counterpoint. I stood up and she jumped me, kissing me hard as her arms squeezed me tightly. I brought a hand up and ticked the base of her neck causing her to release me and laughingly jump back in surprise. Leaning back against the wall by the oven I crossed my arms and asked, "So, who was that on the phone?" Jodi approached and put her arms around me again- gently this time- and put her head on my shoulder.

"It was the manager, silly. Someone quit so they REALLY need me as soon as I can start. I already quit my old job..."

"You WHAT?" I gently, if firmly, drew her head back so she was looking at me. Damn this was going fast. I felt like I was in a canoe going down some rapids, not knowing if I was heading for a nice calm, beautiful lake or a falls. Or if the lake was at the bottom of the falls. I sighed. Having been to nearby Niagara Falls enough times I knew by the time you noticed you were in the rapids it was in fact too late to do much about it, so I just shook my head.

"Are you sure about all this? I assume you're already giving up the apartment and are packed." Jodi gave me a nod, half embarrassed, half not, and I sighed again. I had the feeling it would become a new character trait.

"OK ... here's what we'll do. Kneel!"

Jodi quickly dropped to her knees on the dirty kitchen floor, arms behind her back and legs spread. I stood up straight in front of her and put my right hand on her head and petted her. Jodi closed her eyes and pressed into my hand.

"I have Monday and Tuesday off as usual, and will be out of work Sunday by one, although I'll probably be beat. Think you and your mom can be here with all the stuff you'll be bringing- and I decide if something is or isn't entering my house- by about 5 PM? After we empty your cars I'll take you both out to dinner and we can get to know each other."

"That would be wonderful, Chris. You'll like her."

"Well, if she pisses me off I can just spank you."


Mrs. Richardson, or Betty as she insisted, looked nothing like Jodi. She was short, thin, and blond. I wondered at what the husband had looked like to add enough genetic stock to create their daughter. The twinkle in Betty's eyes was familiar, though, and as she exited the pickup she had parked next to Jodi's Jeep she gave me a speculative once over before walking up and shaking my hand. My hands are firm and callused from working with dough and the oven, and hers felt of their own history of hard labor. She was wearing a blouse and jeans, not much different from Jodi's attire.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.