El Ojo De Malicio
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mateo, unwittingly, uses more of his gifts. Bailey has plans...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Extra Sensory Perception  

Tragedy can bring a group together. It can also drive individuals away. It depends on the group, the individuals, and the tragedy. The kids in school wanted to join hands and sing sad songs. The parents and teachers wanted every kid where they could be watched. The school administrators mandated grief counseling for every one of their 'charges' who attended the game.

I understood and still wished everyone had taken the past into context. I'd only recently made it to the stage of considering Janet a real friend. Why would I want to torture her with my singing? Since I was never a part of the group, why should I be a part of it now? Where were the grief counselors when my mother died? I recognized saying any of it out loud would make me out to be used douche sewage, which is still a higher life form than the idiots making jokes. Even I wanted to beat them!

My desire to remain an individual was not without consequence--Bailey broke up with me. She didn't say anything; I got the message since you can't be fuck-buddies if you're not fucking. Janet's increased joy also clued me into the death of my sex life. (Clearly, Bailey was getting her freak on with a more comforting body type.) After some rather inappropriate, considering the circumstances, mourning over the dryness of my penis, I smacked myself. They needed it: Janet and Bailey, the kids, the adults, and the assholes who cracked jokes to convince themselves they were still immortal.

By the time the grief counselor decided I needed extra sessions to break through the emotional wall I built after the shooting (You can tell a psychiatrist you're not thirsty, and they still won't understand why you're not drinking the water they led you to!), the unity was breaking down to an increasing insulation among the old groups. The cheerleaders got REALLY tight; I rarely saw them in groups of less than four. To my surprise, Brianna was still a part of the team. I pegged the cheerleaders to ostracize the daughter of a man who killed three of their own and put two others in a hospital.

I guess high school kids can surprise.


"Let's talk about Bailey Rose," the counselor said.

"Huh?" That was out of left field. I looked around to make sure no one else had walked in and not told me the session was over.

"You're her boyfriend."

"Lady, no offense, are you crazy?" I said. "She's the captain of the cheerleading team. The hottest girl in school! I'm nobody, always have been, and some day I hope to be a psychologist."

"She told me during her sessions."

"Isn't there doctor-patient privilege?" I said, looking around again. She had to be recording the session, so I wouldn't cop to shit.

"I asked if I could talk to you about it because you're having such a problem opening up about what happened," she replied.

"Bailey Rose talked to you ... about me?" Doubt crept into my voice. "And she called me her boyfriend?"

"She didn't use those exact words," the doctor admitted. "But you are in an intimate relationship."

"Were," I said. "She's with someone else now."

"Yes, Janet is the one who told me you were on the field that day," the doctor said.

Oh yeah, don't tell those girls any secrets EVER! "What else did they say?"

"It's not important," she replied. "You lived through a tragedy, getting close enough to touch the dying. You need to talk about it, Mateo. Your friends are deeply concerned."

I stared at her.

Smiling, I nodded. "So you want me to talk about how watching those people die affected me."

"Yes," she said, sitting deeper in her chair. "It's necessary for you to move past it."

I laughed under my breath, surprising her. "It didn't affect me. It couldn't affect me. Not because I didn't know the victims, or the shooter, or his daughter who has to pretend everything is fine and finish school. It doesn't have anything to do with hating the entire high school sports bullshit; I mean seriously, getting to fuck Bailey Rose grants pardons for every misdemeanor that isn't going to mean crap the second I walk off the graduation stage. And to be perfectly honest, the big crimes against me like students, teachers, and administrators being complicit in Reggie's bullying ... fuck it, them, and him. I'm not going to remember his name in twenty years, but on my death bed, I'm going remember what it was like to fuck into Bailey the first time. My first time!"

Staring out the window, I continued, "I don't need to be here, Doctor, because I'm intimately aware life is fragile, but it fights, although the only victory is delay."

I stood up and grabbed my bookbag before looking at her. "I won't be back. You're trying to help when I understand far better than you could what happened. If you ever approach accepting that being alive means to be dying, find me. I'll talk you off the ledge."

The Double-Step had been driving me up every wall at the house. The shooting brought up more maternal instincts than my younger siblings could safely absorb. For the first time in years, there was some left over for me. Having recently gotten over my snit about Bailey, I begged Janet to let me hide in her house that afternoon. Considering the conversation with the grief counselor, I was happy not to go home for a few hours.

"Hey, what's up?" Janet said when she opened her door. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. The kiss thing was some sort of territory staking after Bailey and I became fuck-buddies. Having two females in my life made me classify them more accurately. I thought of Janet as friend, but being public friends with Bailey spotlighted that the girls weren't on equal levels. Bailey and Janet also wanted to draw distinctions about each other's role, so Bailey got my lips in private and Janet got my cheek everywhere. The breakup with Bailey hadn't changed Janet's habits, teaching me a valuable life lesson--of her volition, a woman never gives back anything surrendered to her.

"Come on!" Janet grabbed my hand, leading me to her bedroom.

"What are we doing?" I asked. "I thought we were going to hang out and watch a kung fu movie."

"This is much better," Janet said, opening the bedroom door and shoving me inside.

Bailey and Brianna were sitting on the bed. Brianna always seemed to be on the edge or recovering from a crying fit since her father's truck and shooting rampage. There was something different about her this time--she appeared at peace.

"Hey! You're here!" Bailey ran up and gave me a hard hug. "What's wrong?"

I did not return the hug.

"Nothing," I said quickly. "I didn't know..."

I turned to give Janet an annoyed look. "If something came up, you should have told me."

Janet waved the comment away, closed the door, and sat down in the love chair.

"So your answer is yes?" Bailey asked Brianna. "You need to be sure."

"I said yes already!" Brianna's voice quavered. Bailey nodded before sitting next to Janet.

"Oh!" I added Bailey and Janet and Brianna to arrive at Bailey being Bailey. "You three are busy, so as much as I don't want to, I'm going home."

"Mateo, you're the most important part," Janet said when I backed towards the door. Her tone of voice said she loved whatever Bailey had planned.

"I'm just trying to be a good secret girlfriend," Bailey said innocently.

"You're not my girlfriend. Even when we were..." I glanced at Brianna. The curiosity on her face didn't give me the warm fuzzies. " ... doing stuff, we weren't. We didn't!"

Bailey and Janet waited patiently for me to find coherent sentences.

"We were fuck-buddies," I said finally. "That's it! You were not my girlfriend."

"You had sex with him?" Brianna asked Bailey while pointing at me. "I thought you were making me fuck him because he's him."

"Fuck who?" I looked from girl to girl. Each gave me the female-patented 'Are you stupid?' look. Janet jumped up to push a chair under my ass. After collapsing onto it, I stared at Bailey, incredulous at her insanity.

"Am I not the best high school girlfriend you could imagine?" Bailey asked, nodding as if it would convince me to agree. "You think I'm the hottest girl in school. I'm the captain of the cheerleading team. I'm your nemesis' ex-girlfriend. I'm sleeping with your best friend who happens to be a girl. Boys like that! And now, I've delivered Brianna for you to fuck."

"You're crazy!" I told Bailey.

Janet grabbed my face and made me look into her eyes. "She is absolutely bonkers! Isn't it fantastic?"

Janet ran to the love seat, jumped on, and gave Bailey a lover's kiss. It stopped my train of thought; I'd never seen them together. Brianna's eyes couldn't get wider without popping out of her skull. Eventually (Too soon!), they stopped kissing and turned back to me.

"Let me repeat--you're NOT my girlfriend," I said to Bailey. "And..."

"Why do you keep saying that?" Bailey asked, sounding hurt. "I think we've done more than can be called fuck-buddies. We're friends too!"

I took a deep breath, "We haven't done anything in weeks, so whatever we were, we are not anymore."

"I'm sorry," I said before she could speak. "That came out angry. I guess, to me, we were more than fuck-buddies and it would have been nice if you said we were done. That shit is on me! I shouldn't have felt it since I always understood it was about gratitude for what I did."

"What did you do?" Brianna asked.

"None of your fucking business!" Janet and Bailey said simultaneously and in the same dangerous voice.

Bailey turned to Janet, "Was I really ignoring him?"

"I ... I..." Janet turned to me. "I wasn't trying to steal Bailey. I wanted it to be the way things were between us before you."

"Look, it's okay" I said. "I told you I got it in the car, Janet. Remember? It's better if I go, and we forget I was here. Bailey, thank you for ... fuck it, just thank you! You girls keep doing whatever this is."

"Wait!" Bailey raised her hand to me. "What did he tell you in the car, Janet?"

"I'm his friend too, Bailey," she replied.

Bailey didn't look happy at the response. She tapped a fingernail on her jean button as she stared at Janet, then at me, and finally at Brianna.

Flexibility increases a human being's competence and makes them a more dangerous member of our species. Another valuable life lesson, this time courtesy of Bailey who could spin like a top.

"Change of plans," Bailey said. "Brianna, you won't be mine; you belong to Mateo until we graduate."

"That's not..." Brianna started only to be drowned out by Janet.

"But you said, I could play with her whenever I wanted!" Janet said to Bailey.

"I guess you have to ask Mateo for playtime." Bailey stared at me, waiting. In that moment, I understood one thing--relative to what there is to know about them, I would never know shit about women. The few things I did know I should cling to though, like few teenage girls can wait through silence longer than I could.

"The team wants to kick Brianna off," Bailey told me. "I'm the captain and it's not a democracy, so if want to keep her, she stays."

"Janet 2.0," I said.

"Not even close," Bailey said. "Janet's dad didn't kill our friends or put them in the hospital."

"Marie and Stephanie will be visiting school next week," Janet said.

Brianna's face looked pained.

"Why are you still going to school here?" I asked her. "It's miracle your life isn't a shit hole yet, but when they come back for real, you're going to know hell."

"You don't have to talk to me to get off!" Brianna spat.

Bailey was off the seat and across the room in a second. She slapped Brianna so hard I saw stars. "Don't ever speak to him like that again! You don't want to be his bitch, say the word! You know what's going to happen."

Brianna rubbed her cheek as her eyes filled with tears. I gave her credit--she didn't let them fall.

"Apologize and answer his question." Bailey sat back down. Janet put a hand on Bailey's forearm.

"The only other high school in town is private," Brianna said without looking at me. "The insurance company won't pay out for the policy because of what my dad did. My mom can't afford private school or transportation back and forth for me to go to another town. I don't know whether she has even thought about me; she's fucking falling apart."

"You've been keeping the wolves at bay," I said to Bailey.

"For now! The pop-kids won't fuck with Bailey," Janet said. "Nobody else will do anything as long Brianna is still part of the team."

"You could be her friend, Bailey," I said. "She had nothing to do with it. You're victimizing her as much as her dad did."

Bailey met my eyes, "You can tell me not do anything to her and I won't. It wouldn't be because you saved my life either. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you; I promised whenever you wanted me and I didn't live up to it."

Bailey grabbed Janet's hand tightly. "You're right, Mateo. You're not my boyfriend. I wouldn't have spread that bitch's legs for Reggie!"

"If you tell her Brianna is off-limits, Bailey will leave her alone," Janet said. "But you can't ask her to get in front of the train that is going to run Brianna down."

"You'll do it if she agrees to what you want?" I asked Bailey.

"You know the game," Janet said before Bailey could respond. "You've been playing it with Reggie, Mateo. The reward has to be worth the fallout."

"You could still be painted with the same brush as Brianna," I told Bailey.

She raised an eyebrow, "It's not going to happen!"

"It could," I insisted.

"I'll need to borrow your toy," Bailey said, directing her eyes from me to Brianna. "Especially to get Marie and Stephanie on board. We can agree on a rental price, can't we?"

I didn't answer.

"Mateo, even if things go badly, I still get something I want," Bailey said. I did not want to pursue the thought of what Bailey wanted. Studying the girls, I accepted that Bailey and Janet's minds were made up. Part of it was about punishing Brianna for what happened, and I didn't believe I could turn them from it either.

"You don't have to do it," I told Brianna. "It's not bad being nobody at school."

"She was your friend," Brianna said, nodding at Janet. "I won't have anyone! The kids like you will take advantage if they have someone like me they can bully. My friends will be worse."

"Reggie and his little buddies will be nasty," Janet said with relish. "I would make sure you don't get caught in a room alone with them."

"That's not funny, Janet," I said.

"It was advice," she replied. "It wasn't Reggie and Company, but you know what happened to me."

Bailey and Brianna looked as if they wanted to ask.

"It wasn't like that," I told them.

"It was bad enough," Janet said staring at Brianna. "In fact, it was fucking horrible."

I pressed my lips together and reluctantly nodded.

"So I don't have a choice," Brianna said.

"Bullshit!" I replied. "You always had a choice. You have choices!"

"Then I choose this instead of what they'll do to me without Bailey!" Brianna jumped down from the bed. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. Kicking off her shoes and socks, she undid the button of her jeans and pushed them down her legs. Turning around, she climbed back to the middle of the bed. She sat on her heels, spread her knees wide, and pushed her chest out at me.

I could bullshit; I want to bullshit and make myself look better.

It was about helping Brianna.

It was about keeping Janet and Bailey within some limits.

Bullshit and bullshit!

In that moment, it was about Brianna being teenage plush, curvy to the point of slight chub! Her tits were BIG, and the bra helped them put a beat-down on gravity. Her hips were babymaking--I don't care how many skinny bitches and gay designers think rail-thin works, it's bullshit! Babymaking hips are called that because they inspire guys to make babies! I hadn't gotten more than a glimpse of her ass in the panties, but if I agreed to Bailey's insanity, I'd be able to study Brianna's behind to my heart's content.

Bailey and Janet stripping each other didn't help my resolve not to be a douche bag! I'd never seen Janet naked. It seemed a little wrong to stare knowing her sexual preferences so I had to concentrate on Brianna. (Okay, that was bullshit too! I stared at every piece of naked or mostly naked flesh in the room, but with Janet I had to be careful not to be caught.)

Completely fascinated, Brianna watched the two girls. She glanced at me and must have decided I needed a bit more weight on the scale to decide things in her favor. She reached behind, popped the bra, and slid it down her arms. Her tits didn't need that much help against gravity. The slight downward fall made them more real to me. My second set of naked boobs! Actually, my third, although Janet's didn't really count since I wouldn't be touching them.

Brianna's breasts were perfectly capped with wide areola and thick nipples.

Bailey was standing in front of me. Her hands, of which there seemed to be more than two, removed my clothes efficiently. A hand cupped my testicles; another stroked my dick.

"Take her!" Bailey urged.

She climbed on the bed, pushed Brianna to her back, and took off the girl's panties.

"She's yours, Mateo!" Janet whispered in my ear. I turned around, she was standing on the chair, with both her hands on my shoulders. I was naked, standing in front of a naked Janet! It might sound like bullshit, but there's really only so much a male can take, and it's a LOT less for a teenage male. The girls were willing! Two of them were encouraging me to walk on the dark side. Come on!

A moment of clarity hit me as I leaned over Brianna; a second between me and selling my soul for pussy.

"You don't have to do it," I said to her. "I'll be your friend. I'll protect you if I have to."

Nobody ever learned why her father did it. He wasn't sick. He wasn't in bad financial straits. We would only have the fact that he killed five people. High school can be brutal, and Brianna would have gotten the worst of it, so maybe she did it out of fear. My opinion is different--like Bailey so unfairly putting some of the responsibility on her, Brianna wanted to be punished for it too.

Brianna shifted underneath me, bringing her legs up, and wrapping them around my thighs. I watched her hand travel down my stomach to grab my dick. She placed me carefully at her pussy and whispered to me, "Push!"

I've heard that pussy is pussy, so I pray--Lord, let me fuck one less new pussy than it takes to believe all pussy is the same.

Brianna felt like golden, warm honey. It had been more than two weeks without feeling my dick surrounded by the wet heat of a woman. I wouldn't last, but it would be more bullshit to say it had anything to do with the lull in my sex life. The girl was made for sex! The sounds she made as I fucked into her, pulled back, and fucked into her again. The way her hips moved to accept my thrusts and added pleasure by grinding as I hit bottom. Her hands stroked my arms, encouraging me to be a man, to take all the pleasure her body could give. Another thrust and I held my hips against her!

"Oh God!" I gasped.

"Yes!" Brianna hissed and moving her hips in circles. My cum adding heat to her insides triggered Brianna's orgasm. She moved desperately, trying to extend her pleasure one more second away from what her life had become.

Janet and Bailey were on the love seat, too engrossed with each other to notice the action on the bed had come to a natural end. I lay next to Brianna, watching the two girls. A sudden tenseness to Brianna's body made me turn towards her. I did not like the look on her face!

"Fuck!" I said, getting up and sitting on the chair Janet had moved for me. Brianna didn't notice; she was too busy watching the girls and planning. She wouldn't pay attention to what I had to say at that moment so I waited for the action to finish.

"Did you have fun?" Bailey asked later. Her voice didn't leave any doubt about what she thought my answer would be.

I surprised her.

"You're thinking," I said to Brianna.

"What?" all three girls said; Bailey and Janet in surprise, Brianna in guilt.

"You're thinking," I said. "Stop it!"

"What's going on?" Janet asked me. Bailey's forehead creased as she stared at Brianna.

"I gave you a chance," I told Brianna. "Bailey gave you a chance. I'll be friendly and give you another one. You don't have to do it, just leave. Believe me, you can deal with the worst your friends and the rest will do to you. Fuck, girl! If you play the sympathy card, you can get the school district to bus you to another school."

"What's going on?" Janet asked.

"She thinking that knowing about you and Bailey gives her a card to play," I said. "Tell everybody else Bailey likes to rug munch and her daddy killing five people will blow away."

The last part hit Brianna below the belt. Janet laughed, a little cruelly. Bailey snickered as she looked at me, "It wouldn't work."

Brianna's back straightened. and her eyes flashed angrily.

"What's really pissing you off?" Bailey asked me.

"If you had kept her for yourself, she wouldn't think twice about crossing you. I doubt she'd even think once," I said. "If Reggie were sitting here ... he wouldn't be sitting here. He'd be standing with her tongue up his ass because her focus would be on becoming his favorite. Brianna, between you and Bailey, there's no competition, even Reggie isn't that stupid."

"But it's me in the chair," I continued. "The nobody! So she's thinking hard about how she can play it to get out of it."

"For a guy who says he doesn't mind being a nobody, you get pissed off about it a lot," Janet said. "I think maybe you're bullshitting and you'd really rather be one of the popular kids."

Janet didn't deserve it; none of them did but the grief counselor pissed me off and Brianna added to it. I was also angry about Bailey ignoring me in favor of Janet.

"Being nobody is better than what all of you are," I said, staring at Janet. "You've let everyone define who you are by what you are. A lesbian! I thought we weren't closer because of me, but it's been you this whole time."

None of them wanted to fill the silence as I looked from girl to girl until my eyes fell on Bailey.

"You throw every 'what' you can get your hands on at people so you can hide who you are," I told her. "The cheerleader didn't make me think we were more than fuck-buddies, you did. I wouldn't give the captain of the cheerleading team the time of day. But a stone-bitch who'll bend one of her own over for me, I'm fucking on that! Let me ask you, Bailey, didn't you tell the grief-idiot about me to stop her digging into you?"

I didn't wait for her to answer.

"And you WANT to be defined by one thing," I said to Brianna. The disgust was clear in my voice. "I'm a popular cheerleader! Yippee-kayay!"

"Do you have the balls to turn that on yourself?" Janet screamed at me.

The smile stopped her. "It's why I hate what you've done to yourselves. Why am I here, Janet?"

Brianna's eyes watched Bailey and Janet.

"Tell me, Janet," I said, widening the smile. "Could anyone know who I am without knowing what I am? Even if they knew everything else. My crush on you. The way I feel when Bailey comes. How much I love the way she licks the underside of my cock crown? How badly it still hurts that my mom died? Why I really hate Reggie and his fucking friends?"

I bit the inside of my lip, "No, they can't--but once they know what I am, for them, it's who I am. You've seen it at Unico."

I watched Janet and Bailey deflate. Brianna opened her mouth but thought better of it when the girls' eyes snapped to her.

"Being nobody is fine," I said to no one in particular.

"Mateo, what you are has benefits." Bailey's entire body appeared focused on me. "I'm proof."

"I accept the way things have to be," I told her gently. "I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that from me. Most of the time, it's fine ... fuck, a lot more than most of the time!"

"And some times it's great," Janet said, running one finger around her nipple while her other hand stroked Bailey's thigh.

I looked away. It was one thing to like Janet and another to watch why it would never be anything more than my feelings for her.

"That bitch really pissed you off, didn't she?" Bailey asked. I knew she was talking about the grief counselor. I decided the question didn't need an answer; I'd already tried to do enough damage.

"They know me, Brianna," I said to girl on the bed. "I have a great friend and the best secret girlfriend I can imagine."

"I'm not Reggie. I'm not Bailey. I'm not any your friends," I continued. "You don't have to pick me, but playing at it and trying to fuck the girls over won't work. Janet has been honest about everything except her relationship with Bailey. So when you play your card, Janet will lie and everyone will believe her. Hell, even if they don't believe her, they'll pretend to, because feeding on you is a lot easier than trying to take a bite out of Bailey."

"Of course, you could tell them about me too. Reggie will surely believe you." I laughed. "That's about it though, isn't it? Probably easier to convince people that Janet and Bailey are doing it."

"He'll lie about it too," Bailey said, walking over to my chair and taking my hand. "I bet to protect me--he would even stop having sex with me."

"I wouldn't go that far," Janet said.

Bailey pulled on my hand until I stood up. She walked me over to the love seat. Janet was sitting with her legs wide open. Bailey turned me around and pushed down on my shoulders until I sat between Janet's legs.

"You're right," Janet told Bailey as she hugged her arms around me. "He's so warm! Like I never knew I was cold until I pressed against him like this."

She dragged me back, trying to get the maximum skin-to-skin contact. Her nipples were bullets against my back.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to Janet.

"Brianna has to know who is the boss," Janet replied softly. Her hands caressed their way down my chest, to my stomach, then lower. Janet grabbed my dick in both hands!

Bailey knelt at my feet and pushed my knees apart. She leaned down to take the head of my dick in her mouth. Janet stroked my dick.

"Janet!" I said, trying to keep my voice low enough for Brianna not to hear the protest.

Both girls stopped and looked at Brianna.

"He'll be good to you," Janet said to her. "Better than anybody else will ever be, but I have a feeling if you fuck with his bitches it's going to be worse than you could imagine. Think about it, girl, a dyke gives him handjobs!"

Not before that moment!

"I'm going to name you Chubby," Bailey said to Brianna.

"What?" Brianna and I asked.

"As in 'She Gives My Master A Chubby," Bailey said.

"Bailey likes ponygirl play," Janet announced. "My horsey name is Spirit."

I don't know who was shocked more, Brianna or me. Although maybe with Brianna, it was mortification and offense at being given the name Chubby.

"You're fucking with me, right?" I asked Janet. I didn't want Bailey to answer the question because then I'd have to believe it. I was not ready for that episode of 'A Teenage Girl's Life'.

"As sure as my hands are on your dick," Janet replied with a squeeze.

"I'm not a hundred percent positive on that either," I said.

I looked down at Bailey who was back to work with her tongue on my dick. Considering how happy she looked doing it, I had to think maybe the ponygirl thing was true. What else did Bailey like?

"What's your ... horsey ... name?" I asked when blue eyes peered up at me.

"You're her owner, dummy," Janet said, squeezing my dick hard as she stroked. "You have to give her one."

"Master?" The combination of Janet's hands and Bailey's tongue made the two syllable words tough to get out.

"Freak!" Brianna yelled. "That's her name, Fucking Freak! You're worse than the muff diver!"

I didn't care anymore; all she added was distraction when I REALLY wanted to pay attention to what the girls were doing. Janet said 'gives him handjobs', as in maybe this would be happening again so I could let go!

"Just leave, Brianna!" I said. "Whatever happens to you, fuck it! I don't care about you! I don't care about your fucking friends! Get the fuck out!"

I closed my eyes and leaned back against Janet. She was angling her lower body, rubbing her pussy against my back. Bailey forced my dick deep into her mouth. Janet jacked the base of my dick as Bailey sucked hard.

"So hot," Janet whispered. "So hot!"

Three became one.

When we found our bodies again, Brianna was gone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.