Taylor's Growing Up
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Kristi got her wish. Taylor spent a good amount of time recapping the rest of the details of her first time. By the end Kristi was so turned on ... again, that she couldn't help adding another chapter to Taylor's sexual education. By the time Taylor was finishing her tale, Kristi had maneuvered herself in between her legs and was kissing her belly. Soon her mouth was firmly planted on Taylor's cunt ... the first time it had been seriously licked, other than some delightful, exploratory tonguing by Jack.

After Kristi had made Taylor cum ... again, Taylor practically wrestled Kristi onto her back and tried muff diving for herself. It was all about passion, as she had no clue about technique. Her licking was decidedly sloppy, and she left an enormous wet spot on Kristi's sheet that she ended up having to sleep on. But as with most other things sexual, Taylor's instincts were spot on, and she had Kristy writhing in orgasm in no time.

The next morning the girls were awake early and they lay in bed talking.

"So, where are you with Jack?" Taylor asked.

"What do you mean, exactly?" Kristi responded.

"Well, like ... are you still boyfriend and girlfriend? 'Cause that's totally fine if you are, Kristi. Totally! And what about my brother, anyway?"

"Well Taylor, I think some of that still has to be figured out. I'm not really sure."

"But what do you want it to be like?"

Kristi bit her tongue to keep from commenting on Taylor's maturity level. She also momentarily pondered how much she should reveal about the fact that she still had feelings for Jack.

"Good questions. I really think Tommy's awesome, Taylor. He's such a sweet guy, in a different way than Jack."

"You think my brother is sweet? I mean, he's O.K. and all, but Tommy, sweet?"

"Spoken like a little sister. Well, let's put it this way, he's a good friend to Jack, and he's really sweet to me."

"What was it like to ... you know... ?"

"To like ... what?" Kristi asked, knowing full-well what Taylor meant.

"You know!" Kristi just looked at Taylor with a grin on her face. "Fine! To fuck him. What was it like to fuck Tommy?"

"Ohhh, that's what you meant. Ha! Sorry, just teasing you, Honey." Taylor pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows at Kristi. "It was ... really good. He was really good."

"Different than with Jack?"

"Well Taylor, keep in mind that I haven't actually fucked Jack. But sure, it was different being with Tommy."

"How?"

"It's hard to say. They're both great guys. They both really care about me when they're doing things. They're not like some guys you'll come across, where all they want to do is stick it in you and get their rocks off as quickly as possible."

"Their rocks off?"

"Yeah, like, shoot their load?"

"Oh, they just want to cum."

"Right."

"Are a lot of guys like that, Kristi?"

"Unfortunately, I think so, Taylor. I've been pretty lucky overall. I've only been with a couple of guys like that. But I know they're out there. But neither Tommy nor Jack are like that at all. Hey, did you tell me a few days ago that you had seen Tommy jerking off?"

"Yeah, a couple of times."

"So, you know what his dick looks like then. I think you told me they didn't seem that much different as far as you could tell. But I'm not gonna lie, Jack's a lot bigger. Don't get me wrong, Tommy's awesome. His dick is all good. And that's never the most important thing anyway, as far as I'm concerned. But Jack is quite a bit bigger. Hey, can I ask you something?"

Taylor nodded.

"What was it like for you when you watched your brother jerk off?"

"Weird. Cool in some ways. I had seen that on the Internet a lot ... guys doing it. I guess I really liked seeing it for real."

"And ... was it exciting to you?"

"You mean like, did it make me horny?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

"Do you want to know the truth?"

"What do you think, Taylor?"

"Will you promise not to hate me, or think I'm the biggest freak ever?"

"Too late for that! Ha! I'm just kidding, Sweetie! Of course! Of course I would never think either of those things, ever!"

"O.K. Well, um ... yeah, it did get me excited."

"Really?" Kristi replied, in a way that was much more curious than shocked.

"Yeah. I wouldn't tell anybody else but you. But it did."

"It's O.K. Taylor. I don't think you're the weirdest person in the world. Maybe second weirdest."

Kristi paused for a moment, but her thought process was interrupted before she could verbalize what she was thinking.

"So, what about Jack?"

"Hmm? Oh ... Jack? Well, Sweetie ... Jack's really crazy about you. Probably even more so now that you did the deed."

"I think that too. But like I told you, and him, I still don't really think of him like a boyfriend, and I don't want a boyfriend."

"Do you still want to, you know ... keep fucking him?"

"Yeah, of course! Totally!" It was Taylor's turn to think for a moment. "Do you, Kristi?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you still want to fuck Jack?"

"Well, would it make you feel weird if I said I did?"

"Kristi! Of course not! I just said I didn't want him to be my boyfriend, even though I think he's like, the best. I think he should still be your boyfriend. And I want you to fuck him. I know how much you've wanted to."

Kristi paused and looked Taylor intently in the eyes.

"Seriously ... O.K., Taylor ... please forgive me ... I'm apologizing in advance ... And I'm only asking you this because, now that we've eaten each others' pussies, and we're like sisters and everything ... we should be able to say anything to each other.

"What, Kristi? You're freaking me out here. Ask me already!"

"O.K... How old are you?"

"You brat!" Taylor said, pretending to be offended.

"I'm sorry! I swear! I couldn't help it!"

"O.K. I guess I forgive you!"

"Phew! Anyway, do you really mean that?"

"What? About you and Jack? Of course! I totally want you to be with him, and I totally think he should be your boyfriend."

"Well, I'm not sure that's where he's at right now."

"Oh. Well, does Tommy want to be your boyfriend?"

"Uh, I think that's a big yes."

"Do you want him as your boyfriend?"

"I'm not totally sure."

"Do you want to fuck him again?"

"Uh, yeah, I think so."

"And what about Jack? It sounds like you're sure you still wanna fuck him."

"Oh yeah."

"So, you want to fuck both my brother, and Jack?"

"Yeah. Um ... Taylor?"

"What?"

"Does that make you hate me, or think I'm the biggest freak in the world?"

"Stop, you goof! Of course not. It's fine."

"It just seems kind of normal. It's just what I want. I don't know if they can handle it, but we'll see."


Taylor sleeping over at Kristi's quickly established a precedent. Since Taylor and Kristi had bonded so quickly as sisters, and since all the parents involved thought it was awesome, it was only natural that the sleepovers went both ways. Of course, the pattern of Tommy and Jack sleeping at one anothers' house had been a long established tradition which was not about to change just because a new female had been added to the mix.

No one raised an eyebrow when the very next night, when Taylor asked Kristi to sleep over, even though the plan had been put in place for Jack to sleep over as well. The possibilities this presented pretty much passed by the boys, but the girls were all over it. Around midnight when Mr. and Mrs. Young were sound asleep, Kristi sent a text message to Tommy. It woke him up, but it didn't awaken Jack, who was asleep in the other bed.

"meet me in the basement" was Kristi's message.

Tommy thought for a moment, then heard what he figured must have been Kristi creeping out of Taylor's room to go and meet him downstairs. He waited a minute or two, in case anyone might be listening, and to see if Jack might stir, which he didn't. Then Tommy got out of bed and ventured to the basement as quietly as possible.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.