Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Whoa," Taylor said softly. "Mom, that feels ... oh wwwwwowwww..."

"Mm-hm ... just take your time Sweetheart. Move it down nice and slow, then press it down just a little harder. Don't forget your just on top of your shorts so far. Just wait 'til you have some real skin contact."

"Ohhhh, shit!"

Immediately Taylor realized what she had said and she looked sheepishly at her mother.

"Taylor Honey, when you're doing this, you can say absolutely anything you want. You don't have to feel embarrassed about anything you say, do, or feel, O.K.? This is about you feeling really, really, really good, and nothing should get in the way. So, if it's inside, let it out."

"Thanks, Mom. Ohhhhhhh Man, this is amazing."

Taylor, still laying on her side, lifted her knee slightly, to allow greater access to her sensitive parts. She continued to explore with the vibe, running it up and down her crotch over her shorts, and along her inner thighs.

"I'm glad you like it. Now, when you're ready for the fun to really start ... and don't feel like you have to do this right now ... or if you'd rather be alone that's fine too ... But that's really intended for direct contact. So, to get the full effect you have to lose the shorts."

"Really? Um, I'd rather you be here, if that's O.K., Mom?"

"I'm here for you, Sweetheart. If you don't mind, I'm totally cool with me."

Taylor smiled gratefully to her mother, turned onto her back, and slid her shorts off.

"Panties too, Mom?"

"Well, ultimately that's the best way. But if you want to leave 'em on for now, that's fine. Or you can take everything off if you want."

Taylor thought for a second, then slipped her silky purple panties off as well. After pondering for a bit longer, she also pulled the t-shirt she was wearing over her head. She had not put on a bra that morning, so removing the top left her completely naked. Mrs. Young hadn't seen her daughter full-out naked for a while and she was taken with how much she had matured.

"Wow, Honey. You look ... wow. You are growing up, aren't you? You're just beautiful from head to toe.

"Thanks, Mom," Taylor said somewhat shyly.

She decided to stay on her back and spread her legs slightly apart, rather than return to her side. She looked at her mother for some quick reassurance before sliding the buzzing vibrator from her navel downward, slowly but surely.

"Just take your time, Sweetie. No rush."

Even though she had started experiencing orgasms and had been experimenting with Jack and all, Taylor felt nervous about what she was about to do. She thought that even though most girls would probably be mortified to be in their mother's presence, she herself was glad her mother, who so clearly knew her way around the female body, was there to coach her.

Finally Taylor closed her eyes and took the plunge. She spread her legs a little further and cautiously slid the vibe over the top of her slit. An immediate moan escaped from her chest. Mrs. Young smiled and felt like chuckling, but kept that inside, for fear of making Taylor feel uncomfortable.

"Ohhhh, wow!" Taylor exclaimed. "Ohhhhh shit, Mom!"

"You like it so far?"

"Mom, it's ... ohhhh ... OOOhhhhhh..."

Taylor had a brief flashback to the first feeling of Jack's mouth on her pussy, which was the most electrifying thing she had ever felt. A small part of her wanted to tell her mother about it, but she knew that as hip as her mom was being, that might be too much information for that moment, or for the next few year's worth of moments. But the vibrator was bringing a completely different kind of pleasure to Taylor's body. It felt like a whole different thing from having Jack touch and kiss her down there. She couldn't have quite put into words, but she felt good that this was something she could do completely on her own ... well, with the help of her little buzzing buddy, that is.

She ran the vibe down over her slit slowly. Once again she spread her legs further so she could explore more of herself. Instinctively her free hand began roaming from her belly up to her chest and over her breasts. Without realizing it, she began pinching one of her nipples gently. Mrs. Young was fascinated at watching her daughter experiencing the joys of self-love.

"Have you been ... exploring yourself before this, Taylor? You must have, right?"

"Mmmmmm ... yessssss ... oohhhhhhh ... Yeah, I have, Mom. For a while now."

"I thought so. Good for you. I'm really glad. Uh, maybe you want to lift your knees up so you can vibe all the way up and down."

She followed her mother's instruction, which proved to in fact give her full access to her vulva from top to bottom.

"Ohhhh Mommmm ... this is just ... ohhhhh ffffffuuuuuckk!!!"

"Just let yourself feel it, Taylor Honey. And say fuck all you want too."

"AAAaaaahhhhooooooohhhhh fuckfuckfuckfuckfffuuuuccckkkk!"

"Here's something else you might want to try, Tay..."

"Mom... ," Taylor interrupted. "I'm ... I'm sorry, Mom but..."

"What is it Sweetie? What's wrong."

Taylor had momentarily removed the vibrator.

"Do you have more of these ... in the back of your drawer, like you said?"

"Well, yeah Sweetheart. Why, don't you like that one anymore?"

"It's not that, Mom ... it's just ... ohhhh..."

"What, Taylor? Just tell me what you're thinking."

"Um ... I'm sorry, but ... oh! Would you do it with me?"

Taylor's mother was so surprised that she actually sucked in a little gasp.

"Wha ... what? Taylor Honey, are you serious?"

"Yeah, Mom. Would you?"

"But why, Honey? Why do you want me to..."

"I don't know. It's O.K. if you don't want to. I just felt like, I don't know ... like I didn't want to do it alone, like I wanted to share it with you."

"Taylor Sweetheart, I never thought ... I mean, I don't think I can ... Do you really want me to, Taylor? Would you really like that?"

"Oh yesss, Mom. Please? Please do it with me?"

Mrs. Young got up from the bed, then pulled down her jeans and panties. Seconds later she was unbuttoning her blouse and tossing it onto a chair, followed by her brasierre. Soon she was as naked as her daughter, which she figured would make Taylor the most comfortable, not to mention the fact that Mrs. Young truly enjoyed being naked. She pulled open the drawer she had mentioned, pushed some things aside and produced a fairly long plastic, bullet shaped toy.

"This should work," she said.

"Wow, Mom, that's so much bigger than this one."

"Well, we'll talk about size and things like that another time, Taylor."

She crawled back onto the bed and lay parallel to her daughter.

"Wow, Mom. You have such a hot body! Your boobs are so awesome."

"Yours are coming along pretty well yourself, Little Lady. So, you sure you're ready for this?"

"Oh yeah. And thanks for being soooo amazing, Mom."

"You're welcome, my sweet Taylor."

Mrs. Young fired-up her own machine, which despite its size, made less noise than the small vibe Taylor was using. The two lay on their backs, side-by-side. Taylor returned her toy to her pussy, and Mrs. Young spread her own legs and ran her vibrator between them. She felt the warm touch of Taylor's leg against her own.

"Ohhhhhhh... ," Taylor moaned. "Ohhhhh wwwwowww, Mom!"

"Mmmmm... ," Mrs. Young chimed in. "Feels good, doesn't it, Honey?"

"Ohhh, so much."

After a few minutes of getting up to speed, Mrs. Young had another tip for her daughter.

"Ohhhhyyeaahhh ... O.K., Sweetie, this is what I was gonna tell you before."

She rolled onto her side to face Taylor, and lifted one of her legs, sliding her foot behind the knee on her other leg. With her free hand, she reached between her legs and ran her fingers up and down.

"It can be really amazing to spread your lips and really get at your clit," Mrs. Young continued. "Like this..."

She took the hand without the vibe, and with two fingers, she spread her pussy wide open.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.