Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"So, is Kristi still warming things up?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," Jack replied.

"You don't sound too happy about it. I thought you were always bummed that she was pushing you away."

"I know. I can't really understand it myself."

"Don't you like her anymore?"

"No, no, it's not that. Kristi is a great girl."

"She's certainly hot enough. She's got a helluva body."

"I know, for sure," Jack agreed. "She's really attractive."

"So, how uh ... how warm has she gotten anyway? How much of that bod have you gotten access to?"

"She's gone from cool to warm, and I think she wants to turn the heat up to hot."

"So she doesn't push you away when you reach for her bra anymore?"

"Nooooo, she doesn't. Far from it."

"Seriously, Jack? Like ... like how, Man?"

"Last week when she brought me into her house, when her parents were away, she took her own shirt off, without me even trying to do it."

"Get the fuck outta here! You didn't tell me that! Look, I don't have a girlfriend right now, Dude! I need details like this!"

Tommy laughed and Jack smiled at his humor.

"I'm sure the well won't be dry for you for very long, Man," Jack said.

"I'm sure it won't, but Dude ... tell me more!"

"Well, she took it off, like I said. And then she asked me if I wanted to take off her bra."

"No shit? Amazing! And... ?"

"I did it. I took it off."

"Yeah? And... ?"

"And what, Man?"

"These are pretty bad details, Jack. Seriously. Kristi, who has a smokin' bod, who hasn't let you get near her tits, starts stripping and asks you to help, and all you can say is, 'I took it off'? What's up with that? How were her tits? What did she let you do?"

"Details, huh? Fine, Tommy. Her tits are ... fabulous. Big, soft, but still pretty firm. They're pretty amazing. I can't deny it."

"So, what happened?"

"She let me play with 'em. She wanted me too. Like I said, they're awesome tits, Man."

"What else happened? Did she take off anything else?"

"Not that night, no. But she took care of business for me."

"No way! She did? Fucking cool! Hand? Not mouth?"

"No, no. Hand."

"That's fucking awesome, Dude. She was so stand-offish and now she's giving you access to her big boobs, and she's giving you happy endings? You got it made, Man!"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Wait a minute," Tommy said. "What do you mean, 'that night'? Did she take off something else since then?"

"Yeah."

"Fuck Man! Tell me!"

"Fine. Last night she came over for dinner, and then my parents went out to the mall and to see a movie. So, Kristi did a striptease for me."

"Get out of fucking town!"

"Yep. We were just watching TV downstairs. She went to the bathroom, and when she came back she picked up the remote and turned off the TV, and she said since we had a few hours before my parents came home, she wanted to do something for me."

"You're the luckiest guy I know, Jack! Shit!"

"I know, Man. Right?"

"So? Tell me what it was like already?"

As reluctant as he was feeling about it, Jack decided he had to, maybe needed to tell somebody about Kristi and how aggressive she was acting. He was just about to describe the strip show she gave him when his phone dinged.

"Hold on," Jack said. "Text."

"wr r u?" read the message from Taylor.

"my hse" was Jack's reply.

"w krsti?"

"no w tmy"​

"my bro?"

"yeah ... duh ;-)"

"gotta shw u smthng"

"kinda bzy rt now t. what is it"

"u gotta see it n i wanna shw u in prsn"

"can u txt a pic?"

"dunno if i shld"

"up to you, t"

Jack looked up at Tommy apologetically. Tommy shrugged his shoulders. Jack looked intently at his phone to see if a picture would come through. He couldn't imagine what Taylor wanted to show him.

When the picture arrived, Jack looked at it, then tapped into all his strength to not let his eyes bulge when he saw what was in the pic."

"r u fkng kddng me?"

"no! its 4 real. wanna shw u in prsn!"

"really? whn?"

"can u cm bk w tmy?"

"may b. well c ok?"

"ok ;-)"

"Was that from Kristi?"

"Uh-huh," Jack lied, obviously not able to tell Tommy who was really texting him. "No big deal, though."

"So, Man ... go on already!"

"O.K. Well, she did it. She did a damn striptease right in front of me."

"All the way?"

"All the way. The real thing."

"What was it like?"

"You've never seen a girl strip before?" Jack asked wryly.

"Fuck you, Man!" Jack exclaimed. "I've never seen one of my girlfriends do a striptease!"

"Sorry, Man. You're right. Well, what can I say. Kristi has a rockin' body, like you said. She's not a petite girl. She definitely has meat on her bones. But she's really tight from swimming. She looked fantastic."

"I'm in awe, Jack. She looked good totally naked?"

"Fucking amazing, Dude."

"So, did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Funny, Man. It! Did you do it?"

"No, we didn't have sex."

Jack wanted to add, She wanted to. But he knew that would arouse enormous suspicion in Tommy's mind.

"Another handjob?"

"Nope. A step further this time."

"She gave you a blowjob?"

"I know, Tommy. Holy shit, right?"

"Damn right! But I still don't get it, Jack."

"You don't get what?"

"You just seem, like this is no big deal. I know you've been with other girls, but you haven't been with enough that Kristi giving you handjobs and blowjobs and fucking stripteases shouldn't be a big fucking deal, Dude."

"It's been one of each of those things, actually."

"Still, that's pretty good progress to make with her in like, a week and a half, Man!"

"I know, Tom. You're totally right."

"Then why aren't you more jazzed about this? I don't mean to be super crude or anything, but ... why aren't you fucking this chick? What is your problem, Jack?"

Jack just stared at his best friend, as thoughts ran through his head like, Well, the girl I really, really want to be fucking is your little sister, Dude. I've seen her naked, fingered her, eaten her pussy and made her cum. She's given me a few handjobs, she's had my cock in her mouth ... and the truth is, she's BEGGING me to fuck her. So, that's kept me a little distracted from Kristi at the moment. But he couldn't think of much to say to Tommy aloud.

"I don't know, Dude. I just can't explain it."

"All right, Man. Whatever. Hey, let's stop by my house so I can grab some money before we go out. Cool?"

"Cool."

In the car on the way to Tommy's house, Jack sent a text message to Taylor.

"im cmn over now"


Jack had no idea how, or even if he would get a chance to see the thing Taylor wanted him to see, in person. But he figured it was worth a shot.

When he and Tommy arrived at Tommy's house, Jack followed Tommy upstairs to his room. On the way they stopped to say hello to Mr. and Mrs. Young, who were watching TV in the family room. Jack looked around for Taylor, but didn't see her anywhere. He knew better than to ask for her whereabouts, for fear of raising any eyebrows.

In his bedroom, Tommy was in the middle of opening his top dresser drawer when his cell phone rang. He took it out of his pocket, looked to identify the caller, then answered. He talked for a few seconds, then held up his index finger to indicate just a minute to Jack. Tommy then turned, left the room and descended the stairs. Before Jack could begin to wonder who Tommy was talking to, Taylor's face appeared in the doorway.

"Hey," she said softly. "Come here!"

Jack went to the door. Taylor had gone down the hall to her own bedroom. She beckoned for him to follow. Jack hesitated for a moment, listened for signs that Tommy might be coming back up, heard none, then went to Taylor's room. She closed the door almost all the way after he came in, which made him nervous, as he thought it would prevent him hearing if Tommy came back upstairs. But he dismissed the thought when he saw the excited look on Taylor's face.

"Look at this!" she said as she reached into her desktop drawer.

She produced an item encased in clear plastic.

"What the hell? Is this what I think it is?"

"I think so! I've never seen one before!"

"Where did you get it?"

"I got this ... from my mom!"

"No way!"

Jack took the case from Taylor and looked at it more closely. Inside the plastic exterior was a card with the words, Pocket Glow - A Girl's First Private Toy

"Your mother got you a vibrator?"

"Can you believe it?" Taylor said, grinning from ear to ear.

"Holy shit," Jack replied. "Um ... I guess you haven't used it yet, huh?"

"Duh! Still in the package! Hello! Besides, Jack. I'm not sure how to use it!"

Jack couldn't help but open the door and stick his head out into the hall. He strained to hear any oncoming footsteps, but heard nothing, so he turned back to Taylor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.