Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Taylor, let me catch my breath, O.K.?" Jack said.

"O.K., Jack," Taylor replied. "I'm sorry. That was just so fucking amazing!" I mean, I was rubbing so hard against your dick!"

"I know. It was totally incredible."

Taylor got back up to the position she had been in when she was straddling Jack's legs. His dick was still fairly hard. His load was half on his own stomach and half on Taylor's. She slid her hand across her middle, then held it up in front of her face.

"It's so warm, Jack. I haven't gotten to look at it before ... your cum ... you know?"

"I guess not. Whaddya think?"

Taylor pressed her thumb against her index and middle fingers and slid them back and forth, looking closely at the substance between them.

"I think it's pretty cool. It's really slippery. Wow ... it's all over the place!"

She put her hand into a large splatter of semen on Jack's stomach and much of it stuck to her palm and fingers. She examined that just as she had the first batch she picked up. She then reached down and with the cum-covered hand, began to stroke Jack's cock.

"Oyyy ... Taylor ... Fuck..."

"What, Jack? Doesn't that feel good?"

"Of course ... it feels ... mmmmmmm ... amazing. But I just came like a minute ago and it's really sensitive right now."

"I'll be gentle," Taylor said as she flashed Jack a huge smile. "Oh, Jack ... I can't even describe what that was like. Hey, can you tell me now?"

"Tell you what, Taylor?"

"If you wanted to put it inside me. Did you think about it? Did you think about fucking me, Jack? When you were holding my ass and pulling me down on your dick ... did you think about fucking me?"

"Taylor ... ohhhhhh ... All right, yes I did. I did think about it. Of course I did."

"Were you gonna try? Were you gonna do it to me, before we both came?"

"I don't ... Taylor. I'm..."

"What, Jack? What is it?"

"Taylor ... I know I don't have to remind you of how old you are. But I just feel weird about doing that with you ... at your age."

"I don't feel like my age, Jack. Don't you know that? I don't feel at all like my age. But you know what I do feel?"

"What do you feel, Taylor?"

"I feel like I am so, so ready ... to have sex. I thought so before, Jack. But now, after what we've been doing, after what we just did, after the way you make me feel ... I want to fuck. I want to get fucked. And I want to get fucked only by you, Jack."

"Wow, Taylor. I guess you do know what you feel and what you want."

"I do, Jack. I want this... ," Taylor put both hands on Jack's slippery penis, "this beautiful dick inside me, Jack. Will you please fuck me?"

"Oh Taylor, you are so amazing. You make me feel so good. And you're like, the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Oh stop, Jack," Taylor said with modesty that was not a bit false. "I am not."

"You are, Taylor. You are to me."

"Thank you, Jack. So, will you?"

"Taylor, I just ... I'm just not sure if you're ready for that."

Taylor looked mildly disappointed, but she wasn't ready to give up. She put her leg on the floor and swung off of Jack's legs and stood up from the couch. Without another word, she pulled down her panties, took them off, and then held them up in her hand.

"Do you see how wet these are, Jack? Give me your hand."

Jack moved a bit slowly because he was seeing all of Taylor's naked body for the first time and he was reveling in the sight of it.

"O.K., Taylor... ," Jack mumbled as he extended his hand to her.

Taylor took his hand and brought it between her legs.

"Can you feel how wet my pussy is, Jack? You made it wet. Your cock made it wet. I'm so ready, Jack. Can you feel that? Can you feel how ready my pussy is for you?"

"You're incredibly wet, Taylor."

"Can't you see how ready I am, Jack?"

Jack had never felt so conflicted in his young life. He felt enormous desire for Taylor ... desire that seemed to grow stronger every hour. He wanted to fuck her more than any girl he had ever wanted to fuck before, TV moms and porn chicks included. He wanted to fuck Taylor more than any of the few girls he had fucked in the past. But once again, her age and her relationship to his best friend loomed large in his mind.

"I know how ready you are, Taylor. It's blowing me away how ready you are. I just ... I just don't know if I'm ready."

"What are you saying, Jack? You're not ... you've done it before, haven't you?"

"Oh, yeah. Yeah I don't mean that, Taylor."

"Then what do you mean, Jack?"

"I just mean that, I don't know if I'm ready to be your first, because of your age and because your brother is still my best friend."

"Really Jack? I thought you had gotten over those things."

"Well, I've gotten over them for what we've been doing. But being your first is another thing. It's such a big step, Taylor. I just don't think ... I don't think I'm ready to take you that step yet."

Taylor was very disappointed. But she wasn't a girl to pout or play games or try to manipulate. Her way, just as with her feelings of sexuality, was to move straight ahead and tell it like she saw it.

"That's sucks, Jack. And I'm getting pretty tired of my age being such a big deal to you. I guess I understand. But it sucks. I'm so ready for you to fuck me."

"I know, Taylor.

"And I want it to be you so, so bad."

"I know that too."

"Do you know when you'll be ready, Jack?"

"I ... uh..."

"I don't want to be jerky or anything, Jack. But I just want to know this at least. Will you ever be ready to do it with me?"

Suddenly the thought of losing what had been growing between him and Taylor came to Jack's mind. Would he ever be ready to make love to her? Jack knew he wanted to so badly ... as badly as she wanted him to. He knew if he were given the chance to make love to Kristi, or to Taylor, he would take Taylor in a heartbeat. But he had the chance, in that very moment, to make love to Taylor ... and he couldn't take it.

"I think I will, Taylor. I really want to, believe me. I want you so bad."

"I believe you, Jack. I just hope you really will be ready sometime. And I soooo hope it won't be too long."

"I better get going," Jack said. "It's so late."

"Are you sure, Jack? Are you sure you can't stay a little longer?"

"I really shouldn't. I'm sorry, Taylor."

Taylor wanted nothing more than to climb back onto Jack and impale herself on his big dick, which wasn't as hard as it had been before, but which she thought she still might be able to stuff into herself. But she decided that since she had waited until then to have sex, she could try and wait a little longer.

She picked up her panties from the floor and decided they were way too wet to put back on. But she did slip her night shirt over her head once more before handing Jack his underwear and pants.

"Thanks for coming over and telling me about Kristi, Jack."

Jack felt too guilty to respond with more than a single word.

"Yeah."

Jack got dressed, kissed Taylor goodnight, then made his way as silently as possible up the stairs and out the back door. Taylor sat on the downstairs couch for a while thinking about what had just happened, before going quietly back up to her bedroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.