Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

An hour and a half later Jack was driving away from Kristi's parents house feeling more conflicted than before. He knew it was quite late, and that there was probably no chance she would respond, but there was only one person he wanted to talk to about what had just happened.

Jack pulled over and sent a brief text message to Taylor, fully expecting no reply. To his surprise she responded within two minutes. She told him that everyone at her house was definitely asleep, and that if he wanted to come by, and parked down the block, she would let him in the back door that went in through the kitchen.

Within ten minutes Jack was walking around the side of Taylor and Tommy's house, feeling thankful they didn't keep a lot of floodlights on at night as some people did. And as promised, Taylor met him at the door and ushered him in. She silently led him downstairs to the basement family room.

"Is it O.K. if we talk down here, Taylor?" Jack asked.

"Totally," she replied. "Everybody's asleep, and besides, they're two floors up. No one can ever hear anything that goes on down here."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But, well ... what if somebody does come down here?"

"Nobody will. But if they did, you can just hide over there in the extra guest room and I'll just say I was up watching TV and I came down here so I wouldn't wake anybody up."

Jack looked toward the doorway to which Taylor had gestured, which led to a small room off the basement family which was set up as an overflow guest bedroom.

"O.K., I guess that sounds safe enough."

"Yeah, don't worry, Jack. Now, what's going on?"

"Sorry to text you so late. I didn't mean to make you get up."

"It's totally fine! I'm glad you did! So what is it? Tell me what happened, already!"

"Well, I was out with Kristi tonight."

"I know. You told me you were going to see her. Wasn't she away or something?"

"Yeah, at her aunt and uncle's for a few days. So, we went out and everything was fine. Then when I took her home, things got weird. Normally she'll barely let me kiss her goodnight in the driveway because she's afraid her parents will be watching. But this time she tells me her parents are away for a couple more days. And she asks me to come in ... to an empty house."

"Really? That's cool, I guess."

"It was bizarre, to tell you the truth."

"How come?"

"Well, not only does she ask me in, but right away she takes me in the living room and has me sit down on the couch. And she ... she climbs into my lap. I mean, what's up with that?"

"So, what happened?" Taylor inquired.

Jack thought better of sharing the things Kristi had told him about being with a bunch of other guys and all. But he did have a stronger desire than he ever would have expected to tell Taylor about what happened between himself and Kristi. He would not have imagined he would ever want to tell any girl what he had done with another girl. But things with Taylor were different.

"She talked about the fact that she's been kinda' cold and all," Jack began. "She said she was sorry, that she didn't mean to be that way, and that she wants it to be different between us. And then, well ... she started kissing me again. And before I knew what was going on, she took off her shirt."

"She did? Was that the first time?"

"Absolutely. She's barely let me put my hands inside her shirt before, much less taking it off all together."

"Wow! Why did she change her mind?"

"She didn't say much more than what I already said. I don't really know what made her want it to be different."

"That's wild, Jack. So, did she let you touch her tits?"

"Well, first, once she had her shirt off, she asked me if I wanted to take off her bra! She asked me!"

"Did you do it?"

Jack felt suddenly guilty. He wanted to tell Taylor all about what had happened, but then he felt reluctant, because he thought it would make her feel bad, or jealous, or something.

"Taylor ... are you sure you wanna know about this?"

"Of course, Jack!" Taylor said honestly. "Tell me everything!"

"O.K., well ... Yeah, I did."

"You took her bra off?" Jack nodded. "Cool! So, what were her boobs like?"

"Big. Really nice. Really, really nice."

"Did you touch 'em, Jack?"

"Uh, yeah. In fact, she took my hands and put 'em on her boobs."

"Wow! That's amazing! How did they feel? I mean, I know they're a lot different than mine!"

"Yeah, they are different. Um ... they felt great. Big, like I said ... really soft, but firm too."

"How long did she let you play with 'em?"

"I don't know. Kind of a long time, I guess."

"Did you do anything else? You know ... with her tits?"

"Like what? What do you mean, Taylor?"

"I mean, did she let you suck 'em or anything?"

Jack hesitated again.

"Yes. Yes, she did," he finally said. "I kissed and sucked 'em."

"Oh, shit! I can't believe she let you do that! This is damn hot, Jack."

"Really? Are you sure, Taylor?"

"Jack, why wouldn't I think it was hot? Of course I do! I love it!"

"O.K. I just wanted to be sure, because..."

"Wait, Jack ... Is it ... Is it weird for you to tell me this stuff? Would you rather not tell me? That's O.K. if you don't."

"No, not it's not that. It's more like ... like I felt weird doing these things ... and not ... not doing them with you."

Taylor sat silently for a few moments before speaking.

"Jack ... really? I mean ... I'm not sure what you mean."

"I'm not sure either, Taylor. I mean, since we started doing stuff ... you and me... , it ... I don't know. It just felt weird being with Kristi after what you and I have been doing. Are you sure you don't feel bad about it?"

"Jack, seriously ... I'm totally, totally fine. I told you before, I don't expect you to be my boyfriend. I love that you've been my friend and my super safe person to try these things out with. But I know Kristi's your girlfriend and I don't wanna change that at all. And well, I really like you telling me what you guys did, but only if you want to tell me."

Jack looked at Taylor and asked a question he had asked before, only partly in jest.

"How the hell old are you again?" Jack asked with a wry smile.

"You know perfectly well how old I am, Jack!" Taylor replied with a laugh.

To Jack's surprise, Taylor, who was motivated by what she heard Kristi had done, crawled into his lap. After just coming from Kristi, Jack felt the significant contrast in their sizes.

Taylor was tall for her age, and she wasn't skinny, but she was thin and athletic, with long legs. Kristi was overall a bigger girl. She was at least 6 inches taller than Taylor, and she had a bigger bone structure overall. Kristi was involved in sports just like Taylor was, but her sport was track & field ... mostly field events, which gave her serious muscle development. And, Jack noted, although he adored Taylor's body, it wasn't as soft as Kristi's.

"You're what, twenty five?"

"Would you rather I was twenty five, Jack?"

"No, Taylor. I wouldn't change anything about you."

"You're sure you're not sorry I don't have big tits like Kristi?"

"Not at all. I fucking love your tits."

"Then why don't you maybe ... show me what you did with Kristi's?"

"Really? We've never done that before."

"I know. But I'm ready if you are, Jack. Want me to take my shirt off like Kristi did?"

"If you'd like to."

"I'd rather you do it. I wanna make sure you know that I always want you to take my clothes off, Jack. My body is yours. I told you, I'll do anything you want me to. You know that, right?"

"I know, Taylor," Jack said as he pulled her nightshirt over her head, leaving her in only panties again. Although this time instead of turtles, the panties had pink hearts all over. "I just don't wanna take you too far too fast."

"No problem, so far, Jack," Taylor said in a whisper as she moved into Jack's arms to be kissed. "Are you gonna suck my tits, Jack?"

"I'd love to suck your tits, Taylor. Oh fuck, do I wanna suck your tits."

Keeping an arm around Taylor's back to hold her up, Jack leaned her backward and began to kiss her face, her chin, then her neck. He kissed down around her collarbone, from side to side to her shoulders, then down to her breasts. Taylor rolled her head back and moaned softly as Jack's lips came in contact with one of them.

"Mmmmmmmmmm ... Oh, Jack ... ooooohhhhhhhhhh..."

"You have perfect boobs, Taylor. Don't ever think they're too small or anything. They're just fucking amazing."

After Jack had kissed and caressed the first breast to his satisfaction, he moved to the other and gave it the same treatment. Taylor loved every second of his kisses and his touch. But she discovered a whole new level of stimulation as his tongue came in contact with one nipples for the first time. Jack ran the tip of his tongue all around one nipple, then flicked it up and down, then lapped at it slowly. Once again, he paid his due on the other nipple as well, before really getting his young friend's attention.

Just as Taylor was marveling at the amazing feeling of having her nipples stimulated, and just as she recalled Jack pinching them lightly the last time they were together, this time he brought his teeth to the party. Like she had when Jack had pinched them, she let out a squeal of surprise and pleasure when she felt his teeth gently but firmly close on her nipple.

"Jack! Ohhh, Fuck! Oh Fuck does that feel amazing! OOOhhhhhh WOW!"

Jack chuckled at Taylor's enthusiastic response to the latest act she was experiencing for the first time.

"Your nipples are too much, Taylor. Can you tell how hard they are?"

"That's mmmmmnnnice... ," Taylor mumbled, not willing to come out of the haze of ecstasy she was floating in. That is, until she realized what she was sitting on. "Jack ... is that your dick I feel under my butt?"

"What else do you think it would be, Taylor?"

She lifted herself slightly up from Jack's lap and slid her hand underneath herself, then squeezed his bulge.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.