Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Several days passed after Taylor and Jack's late night rendezvous. The two had not had a great deal of contact since, although each one spent a lot of time recalling the things that happened between them, and the feelings that surrounded those things.

Jack and Tommy never skipped a beat in their friendship. Tommy had mostly forgotten about his suspicion that Taylor might have a crush on Jack. But one afternoon when the two boys were together with a couple of other friends at a local restaurant hangout, the topic of Tommy's little sister did come up.

Tommy volunteered to get refills on sodas for everyone, and when he left the table, Jack was surprised at the conversation that started.

"Hey, have you seen Tom's sister lately?" one boy asked the others.

"Oh, shit yeah," said another. "I just saw her at the mall."

"What about her?" Jack inquired as innocently as he could.

"All of a sudden she's got a body on her! I can't believe she's in what ... seventh grade?" the first boy remarked.

"Sixth!" said the second. "Oh man, Taylor Young has tits. Out of nowhere! Jack, you must know this. Aren't you like, at their house all the time?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess," Jack replied, hoping the conversation wouldn't last too long.

"Doesn't she look hot?" the first boy asked.

"I don't know," Jack said. "I mean, yeah, I see her all the time. I guess I haven't really noticed."

"Well pay attention, Man!"

Tommy returned to the table with the drinks, which Jack hoped would put an end to the discussion of Taylor's body. He wasn't quite sure why it made him uncomfortable. He agreed with them about her body becoming something worthy of ogling. But he didn't feel like talking about it among their group. Unfortunately, Tommy's return didn't have the effect Jack had hoped for.

"Hey Tom," one boy said, "we were just talking about your sister."

"What about her?" Tommy asked.

"About how she's got a body all of a sudden. She's lookin' pretty hot."

"I guess so. She's been growing boobs for a while, but she kept 'em covered up."

"Have you ever seen 'em?"

"What, are you kidding me? She's my sister, dickhead!"

"Hey, I'm just askin'! I thought maybe she walks around in her underwear or something."

"It's his fucking sister, asshole," Jack interjected, a bit more forcefully than he had intended.

"O.K.! O.K.!" the boy replied. "Man, you'd think she was your sister."

"It's cool, Jack," Tommy said. "Besides, she does have some kind of a bod going on there. You must have noticed that she's grown tits, Jack."

"Yeah, whatever," Jack said, still wanting the subject to be off the table.


Later when Tommy and Jack were on their way back to Jack's house, Tommy brought up the subject again.

"How come you seemed so pissed when they were talking about my sister?" he asked.

"I don't know," Jack replied. "They were just being idiots."

"Well, you can't not have noticed that she's developing. It's pretty hard to miss those boobs."

"No, I've noticed, of course," Jack replied. "I just didn't wanna go along with those guys."

"Oh, that's cool. I understand," Tommy said.

They were silent for a minute before Tommy spoke again.

"Um, I wanna tell you something. I'd only tell you this. Never those guys."

"Tell me what?" Jack inquired.

"I was lying."

"Lying about what?"

"About having seen her ... Taylor."

"What? Whaddya mean?"

"I have seen her," Tommy said. "I've seen her tits ... everything."

"Seriously? How did you do that?"

"I know this'll sound totally pervy, but I've looked in when she was in the shower."

"Really?" Jack said, trying to sound as if he had no idea such a thing could possibly go on in his friend's house. "That's really wild."

"I know, right?"

Jack figured it would probably sound suspicious for him not to ask for details, so he did.

"So, what was it like?"

"I hate to admit it, but those guys were right. She has sprouted tits ... really sweet ones. And she has a great ass too. I feel like a degenerate saying this, but my sister has a great body."

"That is amazing, Man."

Thankfully for Jack, something came to Tommy's mind that caused him to drop the subject of his sister's body and move on to something else. But it wasn't as easy for Jack to drop it. He thought about it all afternoon and into the evening ... about Taylor's body specifically. Jack was missing it, more than he would even admit to himself.

It was Tommy's turn to sleep at Jack's house that night. Jack wished he could be with Taylor, or at least see her. But there was no good reason to change the plans and move the sleepover to Tommy's house. When the boys turned in, Jack lay on his bed, with Tommy on the floor in a sleeping bag next to him. Jack's bedroom had only one bed, whereas Tommy's had two.

Jack heard Tommy's heavy breathing and figured he had gone to sleep. As he lay on his back thinking about Taylor, he absentmindedly stroked himself through his boxers. Before he knew it, he was sporting a full hard-on. He almost never masturbated when Tommy was sleeping over, although several times he was so horny that he took the chance once he felt certain that Tommy had gone to sleep. Jack's cock was so hard that he thought this might have to be one of the times he had to do just that. He reached into his boxers and started to graze his erection with his finger tips.

Just as he was about to take the rod in his hand, his phone vibrated. He abandoned his desires for the moment to see who was contacting him. He picked up his phone and looked. It was a text message from Taylor.

"is my bro @ your house?"

"yea" was Jack's reply.

"he asleep yet?"

"yea he is wassup?"

"ima thinkin bout u ;-)"

"yea? like how?"

"like, about when you touched my cat ;-)"

Jack got a quick rush thinking about the moment he had pulled aside the damp fabric in Taylor's crotch, and his fingers encountered her warm, wet and slippery cunt for the first time.

"mmber?" Taylor texted.

"yyyeeeaaaaa i do ;-)" Jack texted back.

"did u like it?"

"r u fkng kdng? hell yea ... amazing"

";-) yea ;-)"

"did u like it, t?"

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." Taylor texted.

"im so gld!!!"

"jk ... will u do smthng 4 me?"

"sure what?"

"jrk it 4 me"

"?"

"jrk it 4 me while i do me"

"your bro's here, next to my bed"

"i knw u said hes sleepn"

"yea he is"

"pls do it 4 me jk" "n i will do me too"

"really t?"

"it wld rlly turn me on jk ;-)" "will u do it?"

"ok t ... weird ... but i will 4 u"

"ok i will 2 and thnk abt you!" "txt me when ur done!"

"ok i will txt u"

Jack had been reluctant to masturbate with Tommy asleep on the floor next to him. But he reminded himself that he was just about to do it anyway. The idea that Taylor would be playing with herself at the same time was very appealing to him. He wasn't crazy about the idea of taking his dick out and stroking it with his best friend just a few feet away. But he was crazy about the fact that doing it would turn Taylor on.

"What the hell?" Jack thought silently to himself.

He reached into his boxers and poked his erection through the hole in front. It felt good to him to have his erection in the open air. He checked the tip for pre-cum, then when he found some there, he decided to put it in his mouth rather than rub it over his glans.

"I wonder if Taylor would ever want to taste my pre-cum?" Jack thought.

As Jack stroked his swollen penis he imagined Taylor laying next to him, completely naked. She was smiling at him and looking approvingly at his jerking technique. In his mind he saw himself taking a large drop of pre-cum onto his finger. He looked at Taylor, who had just stuck her tongue out. Jack brought his finger to his mouth and wiped the liquid onto it, seeing it as going into Taylor's instead. In his mind she closed her mouth and appeared to be assessing the taste of his juice. He could tell immediately that she liked it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.