Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Does Tommy know you've seen him?"

"No way! I'm sure he has no idea."

"That is pretty wild, Taylor. I mean, he's your brother, you know?"

"I know. But I really wanted to see how a real guy played with it."

"Holy shit, Taylor. You reallywatched Tommy jerk off? Tommy? You are too much!"

"Yes, I really did. Now um ... can I see how you do it, Jack?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. Would you do that for me?"

"Sure, I guess so."

Jack took a step back, then brought his hand to his erection. He took the head in his hand and rubbed around the tip. Pre-cum was leaking out and he took it from the underside of his glans and rubbed it around.

"Is that cum, already?" Taylor asked.

"Haven't you read about pre-cum, Taylor?"

"Maybe. I'm not sure. What is it?"

"It's some clear, slippery stuff that comes out when a guy gets excited. I guess it's like, getting ready to go into a girl's pussy. To help lube things up, I think."

Taylor was watching Jack start to stroke his penis as though it was the most fascinating thing she had ever seen. He took more slippery liquid from the tip and spread it over his shaft, then he began long, slow strokes from base to tip.

"Do you know how big it is? Your dick?"

"What? Uh, no. Why would I know that?"

"I don't know. It's just that it seems really big, Jack."

"I guess."

"It's bigger than Tommy's."

"O.K. Well, if you say so. I don't really think about how big it is. Um ... can I ask you something, Taylor?"

"Of course. Ask me anything."

"Well, I'm sure this'll sound really strange, but ... Did you like watching Tommy do it?"

"I ... Yes, I did. I just ... I don't know. There's something about it that I just love."

"About what? What do you love?"

"A dick! I don't know, Jack. I just think that it's awesome. I just loved seeing him play with it. I love seeing you play with yours right now. Don't you like girls' boobs like that?"

"Yeah, I guess so, now that you say it. I guess I do think they're pretty incredible."

"Do you like to touch 'em ... girls' boobs?"

"Yeah, of course I do."

"Do you get to touch Kristi's a lot?"

Jack didn't especially want to talk about Kristi at that point in time. Nor did he care to be reminded that she had in fact not let him touch her breasts. But for some reason he didn't fully understand, he wanted to answer Taylor honestly.

"No. No she hasn't ever let me ... touch 'em."

"Really? Why not?"

"I'm not really sure."

"I don't know why she wouldn't. I loved it when you were touching mine, Jack."

"I did too, Taylor."

"So, what's it like to touch that?"

"Um ... my cock?"

"Yeah. Your dick ... your cock. What's it like?"

"I don't know. It's just what guys do, ya' know? What can I say? It feels really good. It's, you know ... hard ... like, really swollen. It feels like the skin is stretched, in a good way. It feels warm in my hand. It's ... I don't know."

"It looks awesome."

Jack continued stroking himself while he decided what to do next. Should he ask Taylor if she wanted to touch it? He already knew the answer to that. Did Jack want her to touch it. Yes, he certainly could not deny that he did. But he also knew that letting her do that would be a point of no return.

No matter what happened after that, he would always be the guy who let the twelve year old sister of his best friend touch his cock. Of course, he rationalized, she pretty much touched it already. Even though it was through his pants, she not only touched it, but she got him off. Finally Jack figured, who not give them both what they really wanted.

"So, Taylor ... Do you wanna help me?"

"Like how, Jack?"

"I mean like, help me stroke it. That's what you want, isn't it ... to touch it?"

"Yes, Jack. You know I want to. I want it really, really badly."

"You think you're ready?"

"I've been ready to touch one for a long time."

"O.K. then, Taylor. If you're sure, go ahead."

Jack stepped back toward the bed, his hard-on sticking out, and up at a slight angle. Taylor's eyes got wide again as it got closer to her. Finally Jack was standing right up against the bed, and his cock was just inches away from Taylor's face. She looked at it again, very closely. Then she raised her hand and brought it near the object of her desire.

She thought for a few moments about where she should touch first. The head? The shaft? The base? Finally she thought right in the middle was the way to go. She opened her hand and brought it toward the center of Jack's long, hard rod. Rather than touching it with a finger, which was one thing she considered, she just put her whole hand on it at once. Both Taylor and Jack sucked in a big gasp of air at the same moment, then they let the air out in an almost simultaneous sigh.

"HHHooooooohhhhhhhh, wowwww, Jack!" Taylor exclaimed, still using her quiet voice as much as possible.

"MMMmmmmmmmmmooohhhhhh, Taylor that feels sooo good," Jack responded.

Taylor could scarcely believe what she was doing. She had dreamed of touching an actual cock for longer than she could remember. And now she was actually doing it.

"It's sooo warm, Jack! Just like you said!"

"Told 'ya. You know, you can move your hand if you want, Taylor. You don't have to just keep it there."

Taylor looked up at Jack, and without answering, started moving her hand back and forth a little. Jack moaned slightly, partly to let her know that she was doing it right.

"How does that feel, Jack?"

"It ... It feels unbelievable, Taylor. Keep doing what you're doing." He put his hand on hers and encouraged her to take longer strokes. "There you go. You're doing great."

Taylor brought her hand to the end of Jack's erection and touched the glans for the first time. She paid close attention to the slit, where she had seen Jack take the pre-cum onto his hand. A large drop was forming there, and she did just as he had done. She slid the liquid onto her finger and rubbed it around the head.

"Ohhhh, there you go, Taylor. That's perfect. MMmmmm ... Hey, how do you like it so far?"

"It's the coolest thing ever, Jack. I love it. Does it feel O.K. to you?"

"It feels fantastic, Taylor, really."

"I'm so glad. I didn't know if I'd do it right."

"Well, unless you get really rough or something, it's kind of hard to do it wrong. How did Tommy do it?"​

Jack quickly felt immediately embarrassed at his own question, but it was too late to take it back.

"He was ... he was laying on his back. It's hard for me to show you when you're standing up."

"Oh. You want me to lay down?"

"O.K., that would be good."

"You got it. Scoot over, huh?"

Taylor wasted no time in moving toward the wall to make room for Jack on her bed. Before he climbed on, he lifted his shirt over his head, so that he was completely naked. He then mounted the bed and stretched himself out on his back, with Taylor between him and the wall.

"There," Taylor said. "Now I can show you. He took his hand from the bottom like this and went all the way up and down."

"MMMmmmmmmhhhhmmmm... ," Jack moaned. "Ahhhooooo, Taylor, that's awesome."

"Then, he rubbed around the head for a while, like you did." She demonstrated this as well. "Then he held it more tightly and started to kind of move the skin up and down. Can I try that?"

"Of course you can, Taylor. Go for it."

"O.K. So, he held it like this, and he stroked up and down, faster and faster."

"OOOOOHhhhhh, yeaaahhhh. There you goooooo, yeahhhh Honey."

Taylor didn't say anything, but she got a little rush from hearing Jack call her 'Honey.' She kept looking back and forth from his cock, wanting to experience everything she was doing and commit it to memory, and Jack's face, so she could continually gauge her effectiveness. She needn't have worried. Jack had experienced several other girls playing with his penis, each having done so a number of times. But so far this experience beat any other stroking that had been done to his dick, by a longshot.

Jack settled in and accepted the fact this this was Taylor jerking his cock. He was letting go of his guilt and trepidation, slowly but surely. He even allowed thoughts of his girlfriend Kristi to fade away. He figured that guilt could wait until tomorrow. For now, there was a girl who was becoming increasingly attractive to him, who was very enthusiastically playing with his very stiff erection. And it felt fantastic. Taylor was loving it, and Jack wanted to let himself love it too.

Taylor was now on her knees next to Jack on the bed. She was leaning forward and holding his dick with one hand, balancing herself with the other. Jack brought his hand to the hand Taylor was leaning on, and began stroking her arm, then her shoulder.

"That feels great, Jack. I love feeling your hands on me."

Next Jack ran his hand back down Taylor's arm, and then to her chest. He caressed Taylor's breasts and tweaked her nipples, just hard enough to be playful. She let out a little squeal that was very appealing to him, after each nipple pinch. He then let his hand travel down Taylor's side to her thigh. He reached around to her behind and caressed it lightly through her panties. Jack next brought his hand back to Taylor's firm thigh, He wondered if he should go where his instinct was taking him. He figured it was worth a try. If she wasn't ready for the step he wanted to take, he would certainly stop without any protest.

Jack's hand moved over the top of Taylor's thigh to the inside. As he was slowly moving further in, she asked him a question.

"Is it O.K. if I use two hands, Jack?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.