Taylor's Growing Up - Cover

Taylor's Growing Up

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - At the time Taylor is starting Jr High School, puberty hits her hard. She is undergoing physical and emotional changes that turn into a sexual awakening. She doesn't know what to do with the new feelings she's having, especially the new way in which she sees Jack, her brother's best friend. When she expresses those feelings to him, Jack doesn't quite know what to do either.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

When Taylor Young reached age twelve, puberty hit her like gangbusters. Visible signs had started showing up around age ten. She always had a round bottom, but at ten her legs filled out, a bit of pubic fuzz appeared in the right places, and her breasts began to bud. She got her first training bra shortly thereafter.

By the time she turned twelve, Taylor had started shaving the fine hair under her arms, because that's what her friends were doing. Her breasts became noticeable and her vagina began assuming the characteristics of a young adolescent's, including the emergence of a smattering of light colored, very soft hair. Taylor was very aware of the changes her body was going through. At ten, her hands began taking exploratory journeys over the developing parts on a daily basis. By twelve she had gotten to know how to squeeze her growing breasts and massage her young vulva in ways that made her want to do it more and more.

But nothing marked Taylor's ascent toward womanhood more than the sudden interest she had in boys. Whereas they had all been geeks worthy of being mocked, or just her brother's cool friends who all let her hang around, many of them now caught her eye in ways they never had before. Although she was just starting Junior High, it wasn't the young men her own age that really struck Taylor's fancy. While she had always been close with her older brother Tommy, who was a Junior in High School, she still didn't look at him in that way. However, Taylor could never stop staring at his friends. And there was one of her brother's friends in whom Taylor took a more than casual interest. His name was Jack.

Jack was Tommy's best friend. The two boys spent so much time at one anothers' houses that their parents often joked that they had forgotten which of them belonged to which family. This gave Taylor ample opportunities to be around Jack and have her internal fire stoked. Sometimes one of the boys would stay at the other's house even if the one who lived there had to go somewhere.

On one such occasion, Jack was at Tommy's house for the afternoon. At some point Jack fell asleep on the family room couch while the rest of the family went about their business. When Jack awoke, he was surprised to find Tommy's sister looking at him from a chair she had obviously placed right next to the sofa.

"Hi," Taylor said when Jack first opened his eyes.

"Mmm..." Jack grunted. "Wh ... what are you doing, Taylor? Where's Tommy?"

"Tommy had to go to practice, remember?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess."

"My mom drove him, and then she's gonna run some errands."

"Why didn't Tommy drive himself?"

"Because my dad needed the other car to go to somewhere else. I don't remember where."

"Oh. O.K. But anyway, Taylor ... what are you doing ... in here? Why are you sitting there?"

"Ohhh..." Taylor said coyly. "I'm not doing anything. Not really anyway."

"Seriously ... what..."

"I was just looking at you."

"Looking at me? What do you mean? What for?"

"Well, I've been ... um..."

"What, Taylor? You've been what?"

"Well, I've been thinking about, stuff lately."

"Really, Taylor. What kind of stuff? What are you talking about?"

"Um ... Jack, I'm..."

Taylor stopped and looked directly at Jack as a tiny grin crept into the corners of her mouth and eyes.

"I've been feeling really curious. And I want to learn some things ... to try some things."

Taylor began to nonchalantly run the fingertips of one of her hands back and forth across the top button of the shirt she was wearing. As Jack looked back at her confusedly, Taylor's mouth spread into a somewhat silly smile as she unbuttoned the button.

"Curious about wh ... What are you doing?" Jack said. "And what do you mean, 'learn some things'?"

"I mean..." she replied, pausing to undo another button, "that I'm getting older. And I'm thinking about a lot of things that girls think about when they get older." The third button slipped backward through its hole.

"Taylor!" Jack exclaimed. "What the ... is your mom home? Who else is here? What are you doing?"

"Nobody's here but you and me, Jack. I already told you that."

"Oh shit. I have to go, Taylor."

"Why? Jack, please stay."

"Taylor, tell me what you think you're doing, please."

"I'm not really sure. But ... lately I've ... well ... I've had this funny feeling. Kind of a ... desire."

"What kind of ... desire?"

"Well, it'll sound weird, I know. But ... I want somebody to see my boobs."

"What? Why?" Jack asked.

"I don't know exactly. I want somebody to see 'em. I wanna show 'em to somebody."

"You're twelve, Taylor! You shouldn't be doing that. But wait ... Are you saying ... that you want to show them ... to me?"

"Yeah, Jack. That's what I was thinking I wanna do."

"No, Taylor! You're my best friend's baby sister! I can't ... I can't be a part of that!"

"Aren't you my friend too, Jack?"

Jack had never really thought of Taylor as anything but Tommy's little sister. But he understood why she would feel that way after spending so much time together for so long.

"Uh ... sure, Taylor. Sure I am."

"Well then, can't you just do this for me? As my friend? I just wanna know what it feels like to show 'em to someone. And you're the only person I know who I wanna show 'em to."

"Me? Why me? Why..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Taylor opened her shirt part way, and Jack could see a few inches of skin in between the two sides of the shirt, from her neck all the way to her navel. The smile remained on her face.

"Just because," she replied. "So? Whaddya think so far, Jack?"

"Shit, Taylor. Stop it already. I gotta get outta here."

But Jack made no move to leave. He stayed in his place and looked nervously from the opening in Taylor's shirt, to her face and back again.

"So?" Taylor repeated. "What do you think?"

She then opened her shirt nearly halfway. Jack could see that Taylor's breasts had indeed been growing, from the part that was uncovered so far. He shook his head.

"Taylor, you're my friend's sister. I've known you since you were like five frickin' years old! I ... I just can't."

Not seeming to have heard Jack's words, she pulled her shirt completely open. Jack couldn't believe what he was seeing. Taylor had boobs. They weren't just bumps as he imagined they would be. They were genuine boobs. He wondered how he had missed that.

"Now ... are they O.K.?" she asked.

Jack just stared at Taylor's bare breasts for a few seconds, then he looked up to her eyes again. She was smiling broadly now. Then he looked back to her breasts. Taylor couldn't help notice the blank expression on his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.