Between Us - Cover

Between Us

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After being forced to perform sex with each other at gun point, brother and sister must deal with the aftermath.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

~David~

When he discovered his mother was pregnant, David was thrilled. He was six years old going on seven and couldn't wait to have a baby brother. He wanted to be able to teach his little brother to play baseball just like him. Or maybe even basketball, another one of his favorite sports.

He marked the days on the calendar to when his mother would bring home his little brother. Of course he wasn't one hundred percent sure his new sibling would be a boy. His mother had decided she wanted it to be a surprise. David's father had painted the baby's room green. Green was a neutral color for either boy or girl. Some yellow was added too.

David still recalls how excited his folks were about their new baby. He felt somewhat jealous but eager to have a new sibling. He was tired of being the only child.

David's heart was broken when his father, Joe, told him they had a girl instead of a boy. David pouted as his father came out of the delivery room with a huge smile screaming "It's a girl! It's a girl!"

David sat in the waiting room with his arms crossed and a frown on his little face. His father sat next to him and put his arms around him. "Hey buddy you got a little sister. How cool is that?"

"It's not cool. It sucks!" David whined.

David's father laughed. "You're going to love her more than anything I can guarantee you that."

David pushed his father away. "No I won't! I wanted a brother!" He began to sob.

David's father wrapped his arms around him again. He held his son tight. "I know. I know. I'm sorry we could not give you what you wanted but look at it this way, since you have a baby sister, that means you have to protect her at all times. You will have to look out for her and make sure she's always safe. Now that's a big job. It's almost like being an adult."

David sat up straight. "Really?"

"Yes sir." David's father assured and grinned.

"Ok ... I guess. Can I see her?"

"You sure can! Come on buddy." David's father stood up and offered his hand to his son. They walked to the delivery room where David's mother sat up on the bed holding her daughter.

David walked cautiously towards his mother and looked at the tiny baby she held in her arms. He figured it would be just another baby, but one look at her and he felt his heat melt. She was absolutely adorable. How could he have not wanted her in his life?

"That's my sister," David stated proudly.

David's mother, Diane, smiled. "Yes David. Meet your baby sister, Regina."

David reached out to touch his sisters little hand. "Hi. I'm David. Your big brother. You'll always be safe with me." He held on to her little thumb and felt teary eyed. He was actually happy. "Regina?" He looked at his mom as if he was making sure her name was right. His mother nodded that he was correct. David looked back at his baby sister. "Can I call her Reggie? Like Reggie Jackson?"

His mother giggled. "Of course you can sweetie."

David smiled. "I'm going to teach you to play baseball. It doesn't matter that you're a girl." He gently squeezed his sister's tiny thumb. He had a feeling they would be close. Nothing would ever break their bond. Nothing at all.

-7 years later-

"Can you read it to me again? Pleeeeeasss! Pleeeeease! With a cherry on top?"

David sighed. "Again? Reggie, I read this to you almost every night. Don't you get tired of it?" David asked as he reopened Charlotte's Web.

Regina snuggled up next to her brother. "I like the story! I love the story!"

David laughed. "OK do you like it? Or do you love it? Which is it?"

Regina squealed. "I love it! And I love you!"

David rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I love you too sis. Ok I'll read it one more time but then I got to go to bed. I have to be at baseball practice early in the morning."

Regina nodded. She covered herself up with her blanket and stared up at her brother. David grabbed another pillow and propped himself up. He began to read. He'd read Charlotte's Web to Regina so many times, he could probably recite the whole book by memory.

He'd only gotten past the first ten pages, when he heard soft breathing. He looked down and saw his sister had fallen fast asleep. David smiled and quietly put the book down by her nightstand. He gently got out of the bed. Turning off her lamp, the nightlight came on giving him access to still be able to see.

"Goodnight Reggie," he whispered and left the room.

"Did she finally go to sleep?"

David saw his mother in the hallway. "Yeah. Didn't take long this time."

"Oh good," Diane sighed with relief. I figured after all that ice cream and pizza, she would never go to sleep. You know how it was a few months ago when we went to her best friends birthday party?"

David laughed. Jackie was Regina's best friend. "Yeah she stayed up jumping all over your bed."

Diane raised a brow. "As I recall she wasn't the only one jumping on my bed."

David tried not to smirk. "Sorry. It just looked like fun."

"Uh huh," Diane said playfully.

David hugged his mom. "Goodnight mom. I'm beat."

"Night honey. Thanks for reading to your sister."

"No problem." David headed to his room and fell asleep fast. He dreamt of baseball and screaming fans. He signed autographs and shook hands with his fans. In the midst of all the strange faces, he saw a familiar face. His favorite fan. His baby sister.

-6 years later-

David felt nervous. Regina scanned his room. She had just gotten back from softball camp for girls. He thought he'd be able to leave before she got back, but she had gotten back a day early.

"What happened to your room?" Regina asked. She took off her baseball cap. Her brown hair was long but held back in a ponytail.

David shrugged. "Nothing. I'm just ... I'm just moving out."

He looked down at the floor trying to avoid Regina's eyes.

"Why are you moving out?" Regina's voice sounded small.

David finally looked at her. Tears had already formed in her eyes. His heart broke. "I have to move out because I'm 20 years old and I'd like to live on my own."

Regina pouted. "So just because you're 20 you feel that you HAVE to move out?"

David nodded. "It's not that Reggie. It's just well ... I'd like my privacy and my independence."

Regina looked numb. David reached out to her but she flinched. "Ok ... whatever! I guess you have to go." She ran out of his room and a few seconds later, he heard her bedroom door slam shut.

David exhaled. He knew she would take the news hard. He had become so close to Regina despite their age difference. It's just now, he wanted different things. He wanted to be able to buy his own food and clothes and pay his own rent. He'd gotten a job at Walgreens and would be sharing an apartment with his best friend Tony who worked at Best Buy. He'd be working and going to school at the same time after finally deciding to go into the Pharmacy field of study. Besides, he wanted to be able to bring girls to his apartment not to his parents' house.

David went over to Regina's room. He knocked on the door and there was no answer. He knocked again, but still got no answer. "Reggie? Open up ok? Please?"

A few seconds later, he heard her footsteps on the wooden floor. When she opened the door her eyes were red. She'd definitely been crying. David looked at her and put his arms around her. "I'm sorry sis. I really am."

She hugged him back. She sobbed. "I don't want you to go David."

He looked at her and wiped her tears away. "I know you don't but look, I'll be living nearby. I'll come visit you as much as I can. Probably more than you think because I'm a lousy cook and I'll need some of mom's good cooking. Not to mention your killer lemonade."

Regina smiled weakly. "You promise?"

David nodded. "I swear to you."

Regina hugged him again. "I'll miss you." She said. Her voice muffled.

He held her tight. "I'll miss you too. I'll miss you a lot."

-2 years later-

"Ok, now if you don't want to kill us, you'll let me drive you back home ok?" David teased as he took the keys away from his sister.

Regina narrowed her eyes at her brother. "Hey! I think I did pretty good for my first driving lesson!"

David shook his head. "Define pretty good?"

Regina smiled shyly. "Well ... you know I knew how to turn on the car!"

David laughed. "Yeah and that's about it. I think you need A LOT of practice sis. Are you going to take drivers ed at school?"

"Yup. And then you'll be begging ME for rides."

David scoffed. "Don't be so sure about that sis."

Regina playfully punched her brother on the arm. "Jerk."

"Bad Driver," David shot back.

Regina laughed. "Whatever." Regina got out of the car to switch seats with her brother.

"Want to go get some grub before we head back home?" David asked.

Regina agreed.

The siblings went to Dairy Queen for burgers and fries. David was placing the orders while Regina waited at the booth near the ordering station. David was taking a while ordering two burgers and fries. Regina craned her neck and saw the reason why David was taking too long. A pretty girl at the cashiers station was talking to him. This girl was amazingly beautiful. One of those girls that every guy stares at but is too chicken shit to talk to. She was tall, slim, and had thick silky black hair and soft brown eyes. Her eyelashes looked to be a mile long!

Regina felt herself want to laugh. That's the reason David wanted to get some food. He probably already had seen the girl here before and probably knew her work schedule.

Once he came back carrying a tray with their food. He sat down and had a huge smile on his face.

Regina eyed him. "Uh huh."

"What?" David asked innocently as he put a french fry in his mouth.

"Who was that?" Regina asked.

David was blushing. "Who was what?"

Regina giggled. "You know who. Who was the girl you were talking to?"

David turned redder. "No one. Just the cashier."

"Oh I think she's just more than the "cashier" bro."

David quickly sipped his coke. Regina waited for him to answer. "Ok, well her name is Olivia. She's ... um ... she's..."

"Hot?" Regina answered for him.

David looked startled. "What?"

"That's what you were going to say right? She's hot?" Regina giggled.

David looked more embarrassed. "Well ... I wouldn't say that to YOU, but I was going to say she's ... so pretty. I think I like her ... A LOT. I see her on campus and then the other day Tony and I came down here and that's when I discovered she works here."

Regina looked over at the girl who had glanced at them from time to time in between taking orders. "So ... you decided to bring me here so she can meet her future sister in law?" Regina teased.

David tried to hold back his smile. "No! I just wanted to see her that's all."

"Why don't you just ask her out? I mean she looked interested in you bro."

David looked serious now. "You think so?"

"Yup. I could tell by the way she was looking at you like she wants to marry you and have all your babies."

David almost spit out his coke when she said that. "That was a really silly thing to say Reggie."

"But seriously bro, go ask her out. Don't be afraid. I bet you she'll say yes."

David took a deep breath. "You really think so?"

"Yes! Go!" Reggie lightly kicked him under the table.

David slowly stood up. "Ok, ok." He took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing."

Regina waited hoping the girl would say yes. She thought they made a cute couple. After a few minutes, David came back and sat down proudly.

"Well?" Regina asked anxiously.

"She said yes," David replied quickly.

Regina smiled. "See? I told you!"

The siblings finished their meal and David went to say goodbye to his potential future girlfriend. Once on the drive home David burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Regina asked.

David shrugged. "Nothing, just that when I asked Olivia out, she hesitated because she thought YOU were my girlfriend."

Regina cringed. "Eww! Why would she think that? Can't she see I'd have better taste?"

David reached over and rubbed hard on Regina's hair messing up her ponytail.

"Hey!" Regina yelped and fixed her ponytail. "Jerk!" Regina teased.

David laughed and cranked up the radio. The sibling drove home talking and laughing like best friends.

-1 Year later-

"Who are we waiting on?" Jackie asked. She was climbing on to the SUV Regina's parents drove. They were all heading out to the family's cabin for a few days as they often did during the year. Jackie always came along and David always brought Tony. They'd all hang out and go fishing and swimming. They would barbeque, and stay up late enjoying their time away from home. The cabin was only an hour away so it was easy to get away. Both girls were seated and ready to go. They had the SUV door open since their parents were still packing things in the back.

"We're waiting on the boys and David is bringing Olivia," Regina whispered in Jackie's ear.

Jackie giggled. "Ooh! David's bringing his GIRLFRIEND!"

"Shhhl" Regina hushed Jackie playfully. "I think it's SERIOUS."

Jackie's eyes widened. "Really? We're going to have to pick on him and embarrass him this weekend.

"Behave. Let him enjoy his time with her," Regina warned.

"Oh ok. You're no fun," Jackie pouted.

Just then David arrived with Olivia and Tony, David's best friend. "Hey, we're here. Sorry we're late," David announced as soon as he got out of his car. Olivia stepped out and went to greet the family.

"It's about time," Regina teased.

"Hey kiddo," Tony said to Regina as he approached them. "Hey Jackie."

"Hey Tony," both girls greeted.

"Can I ride with you all? I got my stuff in David's car, but I think David and Olivia need to be on their own." He made gagging noises.

The girls laughed. "Yeah of course. We got room for one more." Regina grabbed her overnight bag that was in the middle seat and put it on the floor.

Tony took a seat between the girls. Tony and David had been inseparable since birth. They were total opposites. Tony was covered in tattoos and had eyebrow piercing and listened to hard rock. David had no tattoos and liked more alternative rock and actually liked school. They were opposites, but that's what made them good friends. Tony used to be into sports like David, but just kind of grew out of it later in high school. Just like Regina and Jackie. When they met in third grade, their softball coach used to tease them calling them Jackie Robinson and Reggie Jackson. As the years went by though, Jackie became less interested in sports. Jackie was a total girlie and hated sports now. She was such a good friend that she would still go watch Regina play even though she despised sports. Regina was more laid back and didn't care to talk about make up or fashion, but the girls remained good friends all those years.

Just then Olivia poked her head in the truck. "Hey Reggie. Hey Jackie." she smiled sweetly.

"Hi Livy. You excited to come with us?" Regina asked.

Olivia shrugged shyly. "Yes but I'm a bit nervous. This is the first time I spent time with a boyfriend and his family. I hope to impress you."

"You'll do great, besides, David is crazy about you so it doesn't matter what the rest of us think," Regina assured.

Olivia smiled.

David came over and put his arms around Olivia from behind. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yup."

"Hey Reggie. Hey Jackie," David said happily as he hugged his girlfriend.

"Hey bro," Regina greeted.

"Let's get going," Diane announced.

"Ok we'll be right behind you all," David said.

Regina watched David and Olivia get in his car. Her parents started up the SUV and headed out with her brother and Olivia following behind. Regina loved being together as a family and now that David had Olivia it would be even more fun. She always saw it as the more the merrier.


After arriving at the cabin, while Regina and David's parents fired up the grill, the kids went swimming at the river near the cabin. Jackie and Regina lay out under the sun after their swim while David and Olivia played in the water and Tony went back in the cabin to take a shower.

Jackie stared too hard at David and Olivia kissing.

"Stop looking, will you?" Regina called out.

Jackie sat up on her elbows. "Look at them kissing! Man, I wish I had a boyfriend right now."

Regina sighed. "Give them some privacy will you?"

Jackie lay back down. She was smiling widely. "Your brother is such a cutie."

"I don't need to hear that Jackie," Regina groaned. She turned over to let the sun hit her back.

Jackie did the same. She looked over at Regina. "I want a boyfriend like David someday."

Regina laughed. "Yeah, yeah. You've told me that a billion times already."

Jackie closed her eyes. Regina was well aware on her friends crush on her brother. She thought it was cute but she knew it would never happen. She knew her brother was truly in love this time with the girl of his dreams.

-2 Year Later 2007-

~Regina~

"I still can't believe the wedding is only 3 months away! I mean it seems just like yesterday that David and I got engaged!" Olivia beamed. She looked radiant in her long flowy, spaghetti strap wedding dress. She had been trying to shed a few pounds before the wedding and was succeeding.

Regina ate her M&M's as she watched her future sister in law, Olivia try on her wedding gown. Regina's mom Diane and Olivia's mom Mari were both there too. Regina relaxed on one of the over sized couches at the bridal store. It was going to be her turn to try out her bridesmaid dress. The wedding color was going to be white and blue. The bridesmaid dresses were actually pretty chic compared to other bridesmaid dresses.

"Reggie baby, you're turn. Here," Regina's mom hands her the short dark blue dress.

Regina sighs and puts her half empty bag of M&M's in her jeans pocket. She grabbed the dress that was in its plastic wrapper and heads off to one of the dressing rooms. She doesn't know why she even agreed to be a bridesmaid. She was no girly girl. All her life Regina had been a major tomboy. She had been in softball since first grade, rarely wore make up, and tried her hardest to avoid wearing dresses.

As she undressed, she could hear Olivia and the moms bragging about how pretty Olivia's dress was. She had to admit, Olivia was going to be a stunning bride. Olivia was everything Regina would secretly like to be. She was sure a woman like Olivia would make her brother David, very happy. Olivia knew how to wear make up just right without looking trampy. Olivia wore perfume, was into yoga, had a perfect girlish figure and not to mention an ample chest.

Regina sadly looked down at her small b-cup chest and frowned. She knew she had such low self esteem because of her chest size. Her boyfriend Chris didn't seem to mind though. They'd kissed, and he'd felt her up and she'd jerked him off but that's as far as they'd gotten.

Regina stared into the mirror. Her soft brown eyes looked sad. Her silky long brown hair looked limp even in a ponytail. Her cheeks didn't have much color like they usually did.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Regina is startled by the rapping on the door. "Reggie? You finished?"

Regina rolled her eyes. She had barely slipped on the dress and her mother was already rushing her.

"Almost done mom!" Regina called out.

She managed to zip up the back of the dress only halfway. She opened the dressing room door and saw her mother waiting for her. "Can you zip me up?" Regina asked.

"Look at you. Wow! You are stunning!" Diane praised.

Regina didn't feel stunning. She felt odd dressed up.

"There you go," Diane said as she finished zipping up Regina's dress. "Turn around and ... wait here ... walk that way so I can make sure the dress doesn't ride up when you walk."

Regina moaned. She took a few steps. Luckily the dress didn't ride up, otherwise her mother would throw a fit. The line of mirrors everywhere were making Regina dizzy.

"Ooh! Nice! Future sis, you are looking like a Diva!" Olivia complimented.

As Regina walked back, she saw Olivia and Mari eyeing her. "Why don't you wear dresses more often Reggie?" Olivia asked curiously. She was still clad in her gorgeous wedding dress.

Regina shrugged. "It's not my style."

"You have great legs! If I had legs like yours I'd show them off all the time!" Mari added.

Regina forced a smile. She only wished she could have fuller breasts that would make the dress look better. "Can I get out of this dress now?"

"Oh wait! We have to make sure everything fits well. You are wearing the bra you're going to be wearing that day right?" Olivia questioned.

Regina nodded.

"Well I don't think you need it altered anymore. So ... yeah go ahead and strip out of it. I know you're dying to," Olivia teased.

Regina walked back to the dressing room and once inside, she exhaled. She quickly stepped out of her dress and back into her blue Levi jeans and green and white button up top. She carefully placed her bridesmaid dress on the hanger and into the clear plastic bag. She swung it over her shoulder and headed back out. Diane and Mari were busy chatting. Olivia had gone to get out of her dress.

"Reggie, did you ask Chris to be your date for the wedding?" Diane asked as she approached them.

This wasn't a surprise to Regina. Boys, dates, wearing dresses, that's what her mom mainly talked about. She had asked Regina at least four times that same week about Chris being her date.

"Yes mom, I told you Chris is going to be my date," Regina answered softly.

Mari cleared her throat and went to go check on Olivia. Diane took a deep breath and went to sit down next to Regina.

Diane kissed her daughter's forehead. "You really did look beautiful in your dress sweetie.

Regina smiled and leaned against her mother's shoulder. "Thanks mom. Love you."

"I love you more sweetie," Diane said sweetly.


"Oh my god! You're brother totally looks like Adrian Grenier!"

Regina stared at her best friend Jackie like she was speaking another language. "Who the hell is Adrian Grenier?"

Jackie's blue eyes widened. "You don't know who that is? Oh my god! He's like totally hot! He came out on the movie The Devil Wears Prada. He was Anne Hathaway's boyfriend."

Regina shrugged. "Haven't seen it."

"Hello! He came out on Drive Me Crazy! Remember that movie?"

Regina rolled her eyes. "The one who played Chase?"

Jackie nodded quickly.

"I'm trying to forget that movie."

Jackie sighed. "Ok, so it wasn't the greatest movie ever but he's so hot and your brother looks like him!"

Regina scanned the room until she found her brother David talking to one of his many college buddies. She had to admit he sort of looked like the actor Jackie was talking about. He had the bushy eyebrows and the thick wavy hair but that was about it. Jackie always liked to exaggerate.

"I guess he looks a little like him. Doesn't have the pretty colored eyes though," Regina said sarcastically.

"He's got gorgeous puppy brown eyes. I can't believe he's getting married. I always thought I'd be the one to marry him."

Regina laughed. "Are you serious?"

Jackie looked hurt. "Yeah why not me? Am I that ugly?"

Regina thought her friend Jackie was beautiful and she had plenty of boyfriends to prove it. Too bad David never noticed Jackie. Otherwise Regina and Jackie would have been sister in laws. How cool would that have been?

"Jackie, you're gorgeous. C'mon let's go get some punch."

Regina stood up and offered her hand to her friend. They headed towards the dining area to grab some punch. Regina had invited Jackie to David and Olivia's engagement party at Olivia's parents' house. Most of the people there were either David or Olivia's friends. There were some family members from both sides of the family as well.

"Hey ladies!"

Regina and Jackie turned to see Tony, David's best friend entering the dining area.

"What's up?" Jackie asked.

Tony hugged Jackie then Regina. "Not much. How about this party huh? Wild?"

"Oh yeah. I'm having a blast," Regina said sarcastically.

"Poor David getting married so young," Tony joked.

Regina chuckled. "25 is not too young."

Tony shrugged. "It is in guy years, kiddo."

"Guys never grow up," Jackie added.

"Hey! I take offense to that!" Tony looked hurt. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to playing video games in my spiderman briefs."

Regina and Jackie burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" David asks as he joins them.

"I'm just telling the girls how young and stupid you are to get married."

"Ah nothing like a best friends blessing," David teased.

"You know I'm kidding. Congrats bro," Tony hugs his best friend.

"So you all going to just stay here all night or you going to join the party?" David asked the girls.

"We were just getting some punch until we bumped into your friend here. We'll be out there," Regina replied.

"Yeah, and besides your fiancée needs you," Jackie pointed to where Olivia was. She stood in the living room staring and waved at them when they all looked at her.

"Oh well, it's a tough job but someone's got to do it," David said and went off to be with his fiancée."

Jackie grabbed two punch glasses and started pouring the punch. She leaned against the wall and sipped. "Man, don't you wish you had tatas like hers?"

Regina almost choked on her punch. "What?"

Jackie repeated. "You know don't you wish you could have tits like Olivia's? I mean I think they're fake."

Regina looked over to where Olivia was. David stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her. She wore a short black dress that definitely left little to the imagination. She still knew how to dress sexy without looking slutty.

"How do you know they're fake?" Regina wondered.

"Uh because you can only tell. They look too round."

Regina laughed. "Too round? Are they supposed to be any other shape?"

Jackie groaned. "You know what I mean Reggie! They look too perfect."

"Well maybe she was born blessed," Regina smartly replied.

Jackie nodded. "I doubt that." Then she stayed quiet for only a moment. "Would you ever get implants?"

Regina looked at Jackie like she was crazy. "No!"

"Why not?"

"Are you saying I need some?"

Jackie eyed Regina's chest. "Well ... you could use a little help."

Regina pushed her friend almost making her drop her punch. "Bitch."

Jackie laughed. "I'm kidding Reggie. But I know I would want implants. I'm a large b cup and I'd love to be a C or D cup."

Regina would secretly admit to no one but herself that she too would like to have bigger breasts since she was a small B cup.

"So ... what's the deal with you and Chris?" Jackie asked.

Regina flinched. She took a quick sip of her punch. "Um nothing why?

Jackie sighed. "Have you guys had sex yet?"

Regina blushed. She had thought about being tangled in bed with Chris, but was scared as hell. She knew she wanted her first time to be with someone she loved and loved her. She knew deep down she did like him, just not love him. Truthfully, she was also very insecure about her body. She had never felt sexy when she saw her naked body in the mirror.

"No. I think I can wait."

Jackie put her punch down on the table. "What are you waiting for? You're 18 for crying out loud! You're an adult. Mommy and daddy can't get after you for losing your virginity. Besides you're on the pill aren't you?"

Regina smiled. "Yeah but I want it to be with someone special Jackie. Not just a guy I kind of like. And who says I HAVE to lose my virginity just because I'm on the pill? I'm on the pill because of my acne, remember?"

"Uh huh yeah sure. You had TONS of acne," Jackie said playfully.

It was true though. Regina had had bad acne in her early teens but her doctor recommended she get on birth control to help her with her acne. Once she did, her skin became clear and flawless. She never needed makeup.

There was a silence for a few minutes as the girls studied the people at the party. Regina admired how much love David and Olivia had. They got along so well. Regina only hoped she could find someone like that.

"I bet they do it all the time."

Regina frowned. "Who?"

Jackie pointed with her eyes at David and Olivia.

"Eww!" Regina whined. "Don't tell me that Jackie!"

Jackie laughed. "They probably have wild hot sex."

"Ok I'm getting away from you. You're grossing me out!" Regina began walking away.

Jackie grabbed her. "I'm just playing. Chill out Ms. Virgin."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.