The Love Doll - Cover

The Love Doll

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A virgin teenage boy is taken for sex therapy to cure his excessive masturbation. The therapist requires him to practice doing things with females using his mother and his sister for homework. She then provides a love doll for him to do further training on. The story involves extreme humiliation for the boy, but also lots of pleasure for him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

As Linda left for work the next day, Scott turned to Melissa and saw she was sending an SMS. He pleaded, "Don't have Troy round tonight, please?"

His sister smiled and said, "Don't worry. Look what I just sent him." She showed him her phone and he read, 'sry drl cnt c u tnite'.

He looked into her eyes, she was smiling. She reached up to kiss him on the mouth, and asked, "Your bed or mine?"

He gave her a hug, and whispered, "Mine, please. It's like me, a virgin."

Melissa snorted with laughter. She had recently been sodomised by her brother, could he still claim to be a virgin?

A few minutes later, as he licked her clitoris, she said to him, "You don't really have to do that, if you don't want to." He looked up from between her legs and promised her that he was enjoying it. "Darl, you know what I would like? I want you to fuck me now, quickly, and then you can lick me a bit and when you are ready you can fuck me again and hopefully you will last longer second time."

No need to ask him twice! He climbed on top and slid his cock into her delicious hot pussy. As she had predicted, he didn't last very long, then fell down beside her gasping. Soon though she announced she wanted more, and before he could move she twisted around and squatted over his face! "Now lick," she ordered!

So it was that Scott experienced his first cream pie, the semen he had pumped into her moments before flooding out into his mouth and over his face as he licked and slurped, with his sister moaning and gasping above him. And then she slid down his body and took his cock inside her cunt for the second time, and this time he kept going long after Melissa was ready for him to stop.

Later, cuddled together in his bed, listening in case their mother came home early, they talked about the future. Especially about Saturday. Melissa confessed that she didn't think she could cope with the cane. "Do you think he will hurt, if he fucks me in the ass? Will he be much bigger than you?"

Remembering what Paul had done to his mother, Scott hated the idea of watching the man buggering his sister, but the alternative was that she would have to take twelve with the cane. He was also worrying about the choice he had to make, and had pretty well decided he would opt for buggery, and his only concern about that was he would rather that his sister wasn't watching when it happened.

He thought back to how his sister had made him fuck her twice, in order that he could last longer the second time. That got him worrying about Saturday. "Do you think he will be able to bugger both of us on Saturday? One after the other? I guess he will just make us wait until he is ready for another go."

Melissa immediately guessed what he was thinking. "Bags I go first," she giggled, and Scott gave a weak smile, not liking the idea of the man struggling to cum inside his ass. Then Melissa distracted him, by asking, "Do you think you could do it again? Now? In my ass, I mean?"

"Christ, Sis, that's three times in a night! What do you think I am, superman?"

"I often heard you masturbating that often."

Scott grinned. "Dunno, is there something we can do first? Give my poor cock a break?"

"Would you like to spank me?"

Scott groaned! "Yes! But are you sure you want me to?"

"I need to practice! Before Saturday. I've never been spanked before, let alone had the cane. You couldn't get a cane, could you?"

"Well, I could find something in the garden. I've read about twigs that kids have to cut from trees in their garden, it's called a switch, not quite the same as a cane but I'm sure it would hurt almost as much." Melissa squeezed him enthusiastically, and he was about to get out of bed to go hunting in the darkness to see what he could find. But then he stopped. "It's going to leave marks, Mel, you wouldn't want Paul to find marks on you, would you? He would want to know how you got them."

His sister looked disappointed, realizing that it wasn't really practical. "Maybe after Saturday. But yeah, for now, just spank me, okay?" With which, she wriggled up over his lap and squirmed to make herself comfortable, pressing against his cock, which was already hard again. Scott pulled some pillows up behind him, and looked down at his sister's lovely slim ass. He wasn't comfortable, and anyway she was lying over him from his left side.

"You are the wrong way round, Mel. Anyway we should do it properly, like he did. Get up and stand facing the wall."

When she had done so, he readjusted the pillows up against the head of the bed, and moved himself back until he was able to lean back against them, with room to give a good swing of his arm. He debated whether to be at the side of the bed, so her legs would be dangling, or in the middle with her lying fully over him. He loved having the choice!

He stood up and stepped close behind her, and slid his hand down over her ass. So small, so tight! It seemed quite unreasonable of Paul to propose to cane it! Was he banking on her taking the alternative? Having seen Scott fucking her that way, was Paul keener to do the same, or did he really intend to cane her?

"So, young lady, you let your brother fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes, sir, sorry sir."

He could tell from her voice that she was really getting into this. He was tempted to run his fingers in between her legs, see how wet she was, but didn't want to distract her. He looked around the room, saw a gym shoe lying in a corner. He walked over, picked it up, and slapped it down hard on the palm of his left hand. He heard his sister gasp, saw her wince.

"Tonight I am going to give you a good hard hand spanking, and then I will give you a dozen swats with this slipper. Next time it will be the cane."

"Oh god," she groaned, and he suspected she was having an orgasm just from his words.

He walked back to the bed, put the slipper down by the pillow, and settled himself comfortably in the middle of the bed.

"Come here, girl."

His sister's face was pale as she approached him, but her eyes were flashing.

"Over my lap."

When she was in position, he placed his right hand over her ass, cupping her left bum cheek, his fingers down in the crack. He could feel her wetness, her heat. He slipped his left hand down under her front, cupped a breast, and tweaked a nipple. Then he raised his right hand and brought it down hard. The sight of the flushed pink imprint of his hand on her ass was enormously exciting! The sound of her faltering breath thrilled him. Remembering something he saw on the internet, he demanded, "Thank me for spanking you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.