The Love Doll
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Shani 34

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A virgin teenage boy is taken for sex therapy to cure his excessive masturbation. The therapist requires him to practice doing things with females using his mother and his sister for homework. She then provides a love doll for him to do further training on. The story involves extreme humiliation for the boy, but also lots of pleasure for him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

"Paul wants to visit you in your home next time."

"Oh gosh! Just a minute, okay?" Linda had taken Kate's call on her mobile phone, and quickly walked upstairs to her bedroom so the kids wouldn't eavesdrop. She shut the door and laid down on her bed, then asked, "What about the kids?"

"I think it's important that they realize you have sexual needs too. Just let Paul into the house, introduce him to them, then take him upstairs."

"Oh, I don't think I can do that!"

"I believe it's particularly important for Scott, part of his treatment, that he realizes that women do have sexual needs. Boys his age think they have to romance a girl to get into her knickers, and because they don't have the verbal skills to achieve that, they don't even attempt to pick a pretty girl up. So Scott, and lots of boys like him, just masturbate and dream. You should let him see that you need what he wants. He already knows his sister is sexually promiscuous, now he needs to know that his mother likes sex too."

"So you think I deliberately let him see that I am only meeting Paul to have sex?" Linda was turning on with every word Kate said! She tugged her skirt up and slid her free hand inside her panties, remembering how Paul had licked her down there before fucking her.

"Exactly. Don't let Paul stay longer than is needed for the sex. Just take him upstairs, let him fuck you however he wants, then take him back downstairs and show him out."

"Definitely no romancing!"

"No, but fun for you, I am sure! You must understand that Paul also is under training. Part of his therapy is to learn to make love to a woman so she is pleased, not just him."

"Is that why he spent so long licking me last time?"

"Of course! No normal man would do that if they don't have to, it's only when they are made to do it, either by the woman or in this case by his therapist, that they spend more than a minute or so lapping at the girl's clit."

"Well he certainly did what you told him! He must have spent ten minutes doing it to me!"

"And did you like it?"

"Oh god yes! I loved it!"

"And you want to have sex with him again?"

"Of course I do!"

"My point is made, and if Paul only sticks to what I have told him then soon his wife will start wanting sex again. Meanwhile, he wants you."

"Is he going to be happy to meet my kids like that?"

"Linda, darling, Paul is a man, if you offer him nookie he will wade through alligator infested swamps to get it. Meeting a couple of nice kids is nothing to a man in heat."

"What do I tell the kids? Do I explain to them before he visits?"

"No, absolutely not. Just make sure they are both home when Paul is due, and you be sure to be dressed sexily. In fact make it obvious that you are waiting for a man. Dress really sexy and just refuse to tell them why. Then when Paul arrives, just let him walk in, introduce him to them, and take him straight off to bed."

"Wow!"

Linda reluctantly agreed to see him on the next evening when she wasn't working. Before ringing off, she asked, "Do I take him to my own bedroom, or to Belinda's bedroom?"

"I think your own bed should be kept for serious boyfriends. Paul will need to earn the right to fuck you there. Meanwhile he must use Belinda's bedroom, as will any other men you agree to entertain. You can even leave Belinda out, I have already explained to Paul about Scott's training program, he knows about Belinda."

Linda gasped. "You've told him? About my son? About his love doll? My god!"

"Darling trust me, it's for the best. When he meets Scott, he needs to know that Scott has sexual issues that are being treated."

"What have you told him about Melissa?"

"Just that she is sex mad and is currently fucking a boy."

Linda was pretty disturbed by that whole conversation, and wondered yet again if she was doing the right thing, talking to Kate and obeying her instructions. But then she remembered Paul's magic mouth, and knew she needed more of that! She wasn't sure how Kate could be so confident that Melissa was screwing someone, she couldn't remember telling her. Maybe Melissa or Scott had told Stephanie when they were upstairs together. This was all so complicated, so totally different to her life of a few weeks ago.

She started to worry about how to dress to meet Paul. For her last visit she had necessarily been dressed for work, and only had sexy panties on under her skirt, but now Kate said she had to 'dress sexily' for him when he came to her house! What could she wear? She would have to go shopping. Maybe she would take Scott with her, and get some more undies for Belinda at the same time. Not many shops sold sexy bras in Belinda's size. She wondered what sort of undies Paul would like, maybe even a corset? She had never worn a corset but saw them in the magazines and on the television. The money in Paul's envelope after their first meeting should cover the cost of a corset surely? She had been planning to buy shoes with it, but realized she owed it to Paul to spend his money sensibly.

She was quite pale when she walked back downstairs, and Melissa noticed and asked if she was okay. "Yes, darling, everything is fine. Is it time for Scott's homework yet?"

Belinda's room was now quite well outfitted, with a wardrobe full of dresses and skirts and things, and a dressing table crammed with assorted underwear. There were several wigs, and a full set of makeup gear.

This week after Scott complained about how the cage hurt, Kate was trying something new. Instead of wearing the cage all the time, Scott spent his time at home in clear plastic panties with a padlock holding the waist band tight, so he couldn't remove them, and any discharges would be visible. Of course this had to come off for him to use the toilet, and Melissa was given the job of enforcing that. The only new restriction was that the nightie he now wore at home should always be hitched up in front to expose his cock. He could rub his panty front against the sofa or anything else, or he could ask one of the girls to rub it, but he was only allowed one orgasm each night, in Belinda, and even that was only allowed if he had excelled during earlier training.

This week, he was being allowed to fuck the doll's anal orifice, and found it much tighter than her plastic cunt. Of course he continued to massage Linda and Melissa, but this week he had to do that using just his mouth. He was learning the art of things like erotic ear nibbling. He was also learning the art of Titty Fucking, using Belinda's huge plastic tits, and every time he did so he was imagining it was Stephanie lying beneath him.

What neither Kate nor Linda knew was that, on evenings when their mom was out working, Troy would come round, and Melissa tormented Scott by making him watch what she and Troy did, or allowed him to replicate it with Belinda, sometimes taking the panties off, other times making him try to get off by rubbing his pantied cock against the doll. Melissa was getting very good at teasing him, allowing him more and more physical contact, so he was now quite experienced at licking and nibbling her nipples but she didn't allow him to put his cock inside any of her orifices.

But this evening they knew that mom was not going to be working, so Troy had not been invited. Belinda was perched on a chair in the living room waiting for evening training, which Linda had suggested be held in the living room rather than the doll's bedroom. As usual their mother cooked and served dinner, and then went upstairs. Neither of them gave a thought to what she might be doing, until she came back down dressed in a tight blouse and a mini-skirt!

"My god, mom, where are you off to?"

Linda tried to sound casual as she replied, "Nowhere. I have someone coming to see me."

Scott and Melissa stared at her in amazement. She hadn't brought a man round for absolute ages, and they had no idea where she could have suddenly found one. Melissa caught on first. "Is this one of Kate's men?"

Linda blushed scarlet as she mumbled her admission that, yes, the man was one of Kate's clients. Melissa was quite offended, not willing to have her mother screwing around. Scott thought it rather funny.

When Paul arrived, Linda did as Kate had instructed, took him in to meet the family, including Belinda, and then taking him straight off upstairs, to Belinda's bedroom. She was pleased that she had managed to get Belinda downstairs before Paul arrived. As soon as the bedroom door was closed, Paul asked, "May I spank you?"

Linda gasped, her mouth gaped open. "But why?"

"I want to."

Linda remembered Kate's words on the phone, "let him fuck you however he wants." Did that include taking a spanking? Obviously it did! She reluctantly nodded her assent. He undressed immediately, but asked her to stay fully dressed for the moment. When he was naked, he sat on the side of the bed and made her stand close, and tugged her tight skirt up to her waist and told her to hold it up. He admired her undies, stroked her ass through then, ran his fingers under her suspender straps, felt the crotch of her panties, enjoyed how wet they were. Then he slowly tugged her panties down to mid thigh, and drew her down over his lap.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.