Over the Hills and Faraway.. Book 2 ;Relationships - Cover

Over the Hills and Faraway.. Book 2 ;Relationships

Copyright© 2011 by Jack Green

Chapter 3: Aldershot September -December 1987; Life with Emma

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Aldershot September -December 1987; Life with Emma - After the latest contretemps with his wife Des has several one night stands, but then embarks on a torrid affair with a MILF. When she disappears he takes up with her friend and discovers a woman of many parts! Their sizzling sexual Paradise is undermined by the serpent of the different worlds they inhabit, and when Des returns from another war they realise that they are moving east of Eden.However as one door closes another one opens and Paradise might be regained!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Spanking   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   Violence   Military  

The cab driver kept giving me funny looks as we drove through a deserted Aldershot. I could see him peering in the rear-view mirror at me but when I glanced at him he quickly looked away. He dropped me off outside the barracks and drove away shaking his head and muttering,

"Squaddies today what are they like?"

It was only when I got into my room and saw myself in the mirror that I realised what he had been looking at; my mouth was smeared with the vermilion lipstick from Emma's nipples. It looked like I had tried putting on lipstick while sat on a kangaroo.

I never really got close to Emma, emotionally close that is. Physically I spent most Saturdays nights buried up to my balls in her clutching, sucking cunt, on top of her squirming writhing body. Our couplings were always good, maybe not always as powerful as that first time but always strenuous and satisfying.

They always followed the same pattern. She would tease me with her body; smear lipstick on her nipples, wear sexy lingerie under formal demure outer clothing, all of which I would remove. We always shagged on the bed naked in the missionary position, and she always cried out "Blast Off " when she came.

I like spontaneous sex; on the stairs, on the floor, up against a wall, a table- ender etc., and although I'm no sexual gymnast I like to try different positions. I once persuaded her to do doggy, and as she liked to be in control I thought she would like the Cowgirl position but we only did that the once. Anal was certainly off the menu. During the Cowgirl coupling I introduced my finger into her arse after stroking around her rosebud. She went ballistic. Not in ecstasy but in anger.

"Git yer fucking finger outta' me fucking arse'ole, you fucking pervert!" she screamed at me. I was shocked, she rarely used the F word (and there it was three times in one sentence!) and her accent was pure slag Essex Girl, not the well-modulated middle class middle England accent she normally used.

She realised her slip and gave me a story that her ex had roughly buggered her and that she had suffered internal injury. That could well have been the truth but I don't see how he could have introduced Estuary English through her back passage at the same time.

Emma never asked me about my life or my family where I was from or anything personal. After getting little or no response from my questioning of her I stopped asking. I didn't even know what, if any, job she did. I had the impression that she worked for some insurance firm but she never said and I suppose it didn't really matter. We were shagging partners pure and simple, We enjoyed what we did and she was happy with that being the only thing that we did together. Very occasionally we would go up to London to a show or a concert but I was never invited to stay overnight in her bed; once I had done my duty it was back to barracks for Dewey.

I can hear you saying, 'you're a married man with a beautiful and sexy mistress who wants no ties, what is your problem?' You're right, I did have the perfect set up.

Occasionally I'd go back to Plaistow on leave. Miriam and I were now back on speaking terms, let's face it she was my wife and I had some responsibilities and duties towards her. Miriam would sometimes come and stay with me at my mother's house or I would sleep over at her parents. Sleep being the operative word; we seldom made love or even just shagged, I had something on the side so it didn't bother me. As for Miriam? I don't know if she had a fancy man or not and by now I didn't really care.

My mother, who was a sight sharper than folks gave her credit for, said.

"You leave a field fallow for too long and you'll soon have some bugger ploughing it for you."

Whether this aphorism was to make me aware that Miriam was playing away I couldn't say; my mum was Plaistow born and bred and wouldn't know a fallow field from a fallow deer and I often wondered which of my 'uncles' had told her that.

It didn't look like those first six months after my return from Germany, when I had enjoyed a proper married life with Miriam, were ever going to be repeated, so I made the best of what I had. Miriam and I got along OK in most other matters, we shopped together, went to the pub, to home games of the Hammers, to the pictures and on visits, we just didn't do much shagging. Just like thousands of other married couples I suppose.With Emma it was the opposite; we shagged like perverted bunnies but didn't do much else. Put the two women together and I had the perfect marriage.

Emma was probably disappointed that I was not the young gullible 20 year old I appeared to be when she had first picked me up that Friday evening in the Ambassador Club ( and make no bones about it, she it was who had picked me up.) She liked to be the dominant mistress character and have her victim running round after her; gagging for shag easily humiliated and teased until Emma decided to put the poor wretch out of his misery and sexual frustration by shagging him, but then only under her terms and conditions.

That behaviour had failed with me and so even when I fell in with her terms and conditions for fucking(no anal, always missionary in bed, etc.) she knew that I wasn't pussy-whipped and could, and probably would, walk away when it suited me. She had always been the one in control of a relationship, the one to decide when she had had enough of her current victim. She would then dump the poor sod and then go hunting for new blood.

Ours was a relationship that was a battle of wills between two people in which neither of us fully got what we wanted (she wanted to be in charge completely, I wanted a closer relationship) but were happy to continue with it by reason of the sex. I suppose it was like a lot of marriages really.

She was an energetic and excellent lover, more often than not we would come together, and it was during these moments that I felt close to her.

What she felt for me I don't know, she wasn't the type to fake an orgasm and I would think that any bloke who didn't come up to scratch in the bedroom department would soon be sent packing with his tail between his legs. Emma had probably ruined many a young lad's self-confidence.

Of course there were battalion and army duties to keep me busy and I was often away from Aldershot on schemes and courses, besides being on duty and not being available every Saturday night. I would ring Emma when back in Aldershot and available, and she would give me a place and time to meet. She seldom asked me to pick her up at her house and I never went around there unannounced, she may well have had someone keeping her warm and well shagged when I wasn't around, but she always seemed genuinely pleased to be with me when I returned to Aldershot.

In the middle of October I was informed I had been selected for Instructor training on a 6 weeks course at Shorncliffe, down near Folkestone in Kent. It was at Shorncliffe that I had spent most of my time in the Junior Leaders. Although Winchester was the depot and where I did my initial 6 weeks square bashing (basic training) it was Shorncliffe, the Home of the Light Infantry where Sir John Moore had trained the original 95th Rifles, that I learned most of my army skills.

In fact it was at Shorncliffe where I discovered what it really meant to be in the army; something they don't put on the recruiting posters. We had been on a speed march; 10 miles wearing steel helmets and full battle kit, in fact the Full Monty ( everything) and it was a roasting hot summer day (yes we do get those days occasionally in England) The end of the march finished upon a headland overlooking the sea and the Weald of Kent. We had collapsed like corpses at the end of the march but being young lads we soon recovered and sat up and lit cigarettes. The sergeant in charge of us, who was known as Wolfie, said.

"Just look at that view " gesturing towards the sun sparkled English Channel and the green rolling land with its farms and villages tucked away in the soft folds of the Weald.

"Aren't you the lucky ones being out here in God's good fresh air while them poor civvies are pecking away at keyboards, cooped up in offices like so many battery hens, or trying to keep up with a factory production line like so many hamsters running around in a wheel."

Wolfie took a long drag on his cigarette and continued,

"The army feeds you, clothes you, puts a roof over your head and money in you pocket and all you have to do in repayment is one day get out of a trench and march towards someone in another trench shooting at you." He laughed,

"Of course you might be lucky and never have to do it, on the other hand you might have to do it more than once and the time may come when you have to pay the full price to the piper. Either way it's more of a life than them misearable civvies have."

Which sums up the difference between a squaddie and a civvy. One day the squaddie may have to earn his pay with his life.

To be chosen to attend the Instructor course was a plum. Instructor was a mandatory qualification for promotion to Staff Sergeant( Colour Sergeant in the Infantry) and it seemed the powers-that- be had confidence that in the fullness of time I would be a suitable candidate for the rank. There was a bit of a drawback (there always is.) My platoon had been drawn out of the hat to do guard duties over the Christmas break; the three days of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day.( This led to the lads of the platoon singing Christmas comes but once a firkin, and when it does we're ferkin working!) My course would start on the 10th November and end on 21st December. I would have no time for leave before going on duty at Christmas and there was no leave during the course.

No problem. I hadn't intended going to Plaistow over the Christmas any way. Miriam's parents (and usually her when we were in our No Sex period, like now.) would be off visiting family in Brum'(Birmingham). My mother would be off with the latest 'uncle' for a Christmas break of non-stop drinking and shagging at some seedy seaside hotel.

I was hoping for a least one day/evening/night with Emma over the Christmas break, for although I would be on duty there would be two other corporals also on duty and between us we should be able to arrange some time off for us all.

The course was quite demanding. We had a lot of class room practice and spent most evenings trying to put together lessons that were then torn to pieces when we delivered them to the class next morning. Endless rewrites and reading up of the subject we were to 'teach' gave us little time for recreation and although Shorncliffe was less than 100 miles from Aldershot there was no time or chance to nip back for a Saturday night fuck with Emma.

After the first 4 weeks of this intensive course we finally were given a weekend respite. I got to Aldershot Friday evening and called Emma. She, surprisingly, said for me to come to her house on Saturday at 6pm.

I arrived well on time; at last the relationship seemed to be moving in the direction I wanted, feet under the table and four bare legs in the bed!

Emma let me in and gave me a long and deep French kiss.

"I missed you Dewey and I don't usually say that." She sounded like she meant it and I responded with how much I had missed her, which was the truth.She was dressed in a simple black mid length skirt and wasn't wearing stockings or tights, she had good legs, long slim and shapely.

Her white blouse had a ruffled front and I realised, with a thrill of pleasure, that not only was she not wearing a bra but her nipples, which were standing out like chapel hat pegs, were already coated with lipstick. She saw me looking and grinned,

"I thought it would save a bit of time."

We went into the lounge and she poured us drinks.

"I'm waiting for an important phone call" she said sipping from her glass, which left an impression of her lips on the rim; that really turned me on and my prick went from semi-hard to well- hard mode.

The phone rang and she went out into the hall to answer it.

"Have a seat, this shouldn't take long" she said over her shoulder.

I sat down in a comfortable armchair. This would be a good place to start the evening I thought; start kissing and fondling in this chair then move onto the carpet, it looked like Lurex, for some alfresco fucking. I idly glanced at some documents on a side table and saw that they were in Spanish.

I hadn't realised Emma spoke Spanish but then she wouldn't know that I did either. A cursory read showed them to be legal documents concerning the transfer of funds from the UK to Spain, but I'm not too well up on written Spanish, especially the legal or financial vocabulary.

From the hall I could hear Emma talking.

"That's much quicker than we planned; ... are you sure ... well of course. Just a minute..."

She poked her head around the door.

"Look love this is going to take a few more minutes, go on up to the bedroom and I'll be with you in a couple of ticks," She smiled a wicked smile "I've got a surprise for you, it will be well worth the wait!"

I went up to her bedroom and got undressed, except for my pants. She liked to rip them off me and I was wearing a special pair, loose and silky, the sort that slipped down like shit off a shovel. Emma had bought them from some sex wear shop.

She wasn't long on the 'phone.I heard her coming up the stairs and I awaited my surprise with anticipation ... I wasn't disappointed. She came in the room stark naked except for her lipsticked nipples and my surprise, lipsticked labia lips! To see those scarlet lips in her pubic hair was highly erotic. She sat on the edge of the bed, spread her legs and said

"Come on honey, mess up my lipstick!"

My tongue went into her cunt like a guided missile and for ten slobbering minutes I really messed up her lipstick! Emma showed by her noisy reaction that I was doing the business and that she was getting hot and horny.

"Stand up, I'm going to rip off your pants" she panted.

Her hands went to the legs and one swift pull off they slid and up jumped Mister John Thomas, eager to be in the fray I ended up on the floor on my back with Emma sucking on my prick, coating my shaft and knob end with her heavily lipsticked mouth lips. She then swivelled around and her lipsticked cunt was poised over my similarly lipsticked mouth. We went into a ferocious bout of 69'ing, our first.

I got occasional views of our entwined bodies in the mirrors of the built in wardrobe and it increased my randiness, if that was possible.

Emma was even more hornier than usual and we rolled around on that plush bedroom carpet sucking and licking at each other's genitals. From time to time one or other would come up for air, or to let out a cry of pleasure; both of us had lipstick smeared over mouths and chins, besides around her cunt and my all over my prick.

Emma's sucking was bringing me to the boil, I'd had no sex for four weeks and had a large load to get rid of.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.